Purpleds Secret

Por CalicoCat_2021

Purpled a 14 years old boy, brother of Dream, Sapnap and Punz. Hated by the Bench Trio. Went through more Tra... Más

Charakters
Why?
Again?
New Home?
Well

Im Alone

890 33 14
Por CalicoCat_2021

Purpled Pov:

I got ready for the Day and went mining in the Nether to get better Armour. After a time i sadly only got 20 Netherite. But it wasn't enough so i started minning again. I luckily got home with two stacks of Netherite and hoped it woud last for one month. But at home it got really Boring bc i coudn't find anything interesting in the Tv. In the End i just cleaned up my house bc it was a dirty mess. The i made myself something to eat since i was really hungry.  I didn't ate much, just some Strawberrys and Bread, and i will never eat that bc it tasted Horrible. After that i went to Bed and hoped the Next day woud be better

------------------------

It passed 2 Weeks since Bad invited me to join them at Chrismas and i still had. 4 Weeks to decide if i will come or not and honestly i dont think i will come since we always celebrate Christmas on Hypixel. I actually think that im gonna go back soon to Hypixel since my 2 weeks long break is over. For now i kinda just need to get new food without walking into somone else then Nikki. After i got my Food i went home and placed it in the Kitchen and left to mine some wood because i want to build myself a nice Wood Cabin in the Forset.  I came back home at 10 P.M with 10 Stacks of Wood but also very tired. So i just went to Bed without eating something. The next Day i slept till 2 PM and started to build at my Wood cabin at 4 PM. I sadly only got two walls finished bc it took me so long to find the Perfect Place for my Cabin. I dont know when i got Home, but i also just went to Bed like yesterday. When i woke up i got ready and went to my cabin so i can continuine with the thirth Wall. While i was working i got an message from Walli that i need to come back to Hypixel, and that already tomorrow. I kinda started to worry bc Walli only Texts me when its very Important. But i stoped thinkinc about that and started to build my fifth wall. When i got home i started to watch Tv and ate some Bread with cheese.

--------------------------

Its been 1 week since i got my Paycheck from Hypixel and im really rich bc 30 stacks Netherite and  80 stacks diaminds are much. I also worked on my Cabin, now i only need to finish the roof and make some furniture for the inside of the Cabin. After a ling Time i went home again and started to make me some food. While i was cooking food, my Phone rang and i looked at it, it was Dream. I slowly picked up and started a conversation with "Yea..?". "Hey its me, Dream i just wanted to tell you that we have another meeting tomorrow at 10 a.m dont be late Bye" he told me and left the call. I sighed and finished cooking my food. While i was eating, i was thinking the whole Time about what the meeting coud be. After i finished my food i went to Bed bc i can't be late tomorrow. The next Day i woke up and started to get ready so i woudn't be late. I ate my Food and walked to the Place where the meeting woud be. When i got there i walked in and saw that everybody else was already there. I sat on the last free chair next to Puffy and Sam and waited for the meeting to Beginn. Puffy looked very worried at me and i just stared back at her. And Sam listened to what Dream was saying. I honestly dont care what he has to say, its probably anyways about Tommy. I was lost in thoughts as Dream said: "What do you think about that Purpled". I just answerd with a "Yes" and Dream looked Happy. After 20 minutes is still had no idea about what the meeting is about and just nodded, when i got a question. In the End it came out the meeting was about Gardening in a New Park and i was happy i didnt listened. On my walk home i got some food from Nikkis Bakery. Shen i gothome i just watched Tv and got home. I was still thinking about the meeting. Why woud they want a Park don't they have enough things to do? Later i went to Bed bc i was really tired. The Next Day i worked on my Wood Cabin to make it look nice since the outdoor and indoor are very important. I placed a nice bench next to the Cabin, also some Flowers and Candels. I also made a nice small road there. I sadly coudn't stard whit the indoor desing but i will do that tomorrow. For now i went home, ate something, and went to sleep. 

Autors Note:

Ok im so sry that its so short, and that i didnt update for so long, i just had a lot to do for scholl and also some other things. I just want to let you guys know that i will try to update regulary. Ty for reading and dont forget to Vote and Follow :)

💖⁺◟(●˙▾˙●)◞⁺💖

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

590K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
798K 29.7K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
76.1K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
160K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...