๐– ๐—…๐—… ๐–ณ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ ๐–ถ๐–พ๐—…๐—… | ๐–ข๐—...

BแปŸi mochiminie_

"๐–จ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—†๐–พ๐—†๐–ป๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž." ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€๐™: ๐– ๐—‡๐—’ (๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ป๐—…๐–พ) ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—… ๐–ป๐–พ๐—๐–บ๏ฟฝ... Xem Thรชm

๐–ฏ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ
๐—‚๐—‚. ๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—€๐–พ๐—๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐—…
๐—‚๐—‚๐—‚. ๐–ฒ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐— ๐–ฎ๐–ฟ ๐–ฒ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ญ๐–พ๐—
๐—‚๐—. ๐–ซ๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐–ต๐–บ๐—…๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐–ก๐—…๐—Ž๐–พ๐—Œ
๐—. ๐–ฅ๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐—…๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ
๐—๐—‚. ๐–จ๐—‡ ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ฏ๐—๐—ˆ๐—๐—ˆ๐—€๐—‹๐–บ๐—‰๐—
๐—๐—‚๐—‚. ๐–ฑ๐–พ๐—†๐–พ๐—†๐–ป๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ฌ๐–พ
๐—๐—‚๐—‚๐—‚. ๐–ฒ๐—†๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐–จ๐—‡๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ๐—Œ
๐—‚๐—‘. ๐–ง๐–พ๐—…๐—…๐—ˆ, ๐–ฌ๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ก๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹
๐—‘. 5 ๐– ๐–ฌ ๐–ฑ๐–พ๐—†๐—‚๐—‡๐—‚๐—Œ๐–ผ๐–พ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ
๐—‘๐—‚. ๐–ณ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’ ๐–ถ๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–  ๐–ฅ๐–บ๐—‚๐—‹๐—’๐—๐–บ๐—…๐–พ
๐—‘๐—‚๐—‚. ๐–ฒ๐—๐–บ๐—’ ๐–ฌ๐–พ ๐–ณ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—
๐—‘๐—‚๐—‚๐—‚. ๐–ฃ๐—ˆ๐—‡'๐— ๐–ฒ๐—๐—‹๐–บ๐—’ ๐– ๐—๐–บ๐—’
๐—‘๐—‚๐—. ๐–ซ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐— ๐–ก๐—Ž๐— ๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ฝ
๐—‘๐—. ๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—€๐–พ๐— ๐–ฌ๐–พ ๐–ญ๐—ˆ๐—
๐—‘๐—๐—‚. ๐–ฒ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž'๐—…๐—… ๐–ฆ๐–พ๐— ๐–ก๐–พ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹
๐–ค๐—‰๐—‚๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ : ๐–ซ๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—‹
๐– ๐—…๐—… ๐–ณ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ ๐–ถ๐–พ๐—…๐—… : ๐–ฏ๐—…๐–บ๐—’๐—…๐—‚๐—Œ๐—

๐—‚ : ๐–ฒ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฎ๐–ฟ ๐–ฆ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐–พ

8.7K 506 943
BแปŸi mochiminie_

Choi Beomgyu.

12th of October.

The crisp breath of autumn air swept through the old town of Beverly. Sidewalks rained with vermillion foliage- oftentimes in the shade of ochre. One could smell the brew of pumpkin spice or the sweet early-Halloween donuts. Lawns have already been decorated for the spooky season, although I thought it was quite too early for the latter. People were in their thick coats, cursing October as winter threatened to strike in a few months.

But fall meant carnivals and seasonal contests such as Carve-A-Pumpkin. While most adults loathed the occassion due to prissy kids and terrible pranksters, I found myself standing in the middle of a fair, capturing sceneries for our magazine's autumn issue.

SNAP!

I aimed my camera's lens to the top of a spinning carousel. Its loud music was never pleasant to my ears, but for the sake of the shot, I remained patient. I waited for a red maple leaf to fall and as it passed by the frame, I immediately clicked.

SNAP!

"Oh, boy." I grinned. "Perfect."

Working as a photojournalist has always been fun. I was able to make ends meet. Though I admit that getting into my dream publication was difficult. I strived to prove my worth regardless.

Buzz..

Buzz..

I felt for my phone. It was my co-worker calling.

"Yeah?" I casually greeted. "What's the matter?"

"Where are you?"

"Carnival. Why?"

"I left the harddrive in your drawer before I went home. You think you can redo the edits of yesterday's shoot?"

My brows furrowed. "Did Mr. Cho not like it?"

"He said it looked dull. We need more vibrance, bro. Stick to the cozy aesthetic."

"Got it." I sighed. "When's it due?"

"Friday. You taking pictures now?"

"Yeah, I've been clicking for an hour. Care to help?"

"Can't. Mr. Cho wants me to edit the mag's cover. Fucking son of a bitch."

"Oi!" I snorted. "How dare you!"

"What?! I worked on it overnight and he turned it down without even looking! Honestly, I'd buy this business off his hands someday."

"You might as well do. Alright, see you."

"Bye."

I shoved the phone back into my pocket and proceeded with my duty. More vibrance, huh. I walked around the vast attraction, searching for a new subject. I could see children holding balloons, begging their guardians to take them to various rides. Teenagers lazed on the benches, snacking on corndogs and fries. Lovers watched the sunset as they fed each other cotton candies and caramel apples. I frowned. I wasn't one to usually complain about this minor inconvenience but..

..I need a girlfriend.

"Shit." I murmured. "I don't even remember when my last relationship was."

Sighing, I brought my lens to capture a set of balloons flying in the air. A little girl wailed as she watched them go. I slightly grinned, knowing that seeing kids in agony often makes me happy.

SNAP!

I was about to go when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to face a lady. She seemed younger than me, probably a year or two. She held a massive dog plush on her right arm while her left hand clutched on a bag of popcorn. She looked at me with uncertainty and I awkwardly scratchedy chin, unsure of what to say.

"Hi?" I broke the silence. "Can I help you?"

"Have you.." She hesitated. "..have you seen my grandma?"

"I'm sorry?"

"I think I lost her."

I paused to think. Wasn't she old enough to approach the security's office instead of asking a random stranger about someone they've never met before? Holding my waist, I cleared my throat.

"No, I haven't." I muttered. "Have you tried asking the guards?"

"What guards?"

"The ones patrolling the place?" I raised a brow. "I thought it'd be obvious."

"..oh."

She looked away in shame. I bit my tongue, realizing how rude I must've sounded. Goddamn. I strapped my camera onto its lanyard and wore it around my neck before waving at her.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to word it out that way." I smiled. "I'll show you the way to their building if you want."

"I'm awfully terrible with directions."

"Ah," I grimaced. "That sucks. Well, I guess I should just walk you there, yeah?"

"Yes, please."

Hence, I led her to our destination. She tailed me like a clueless puppy, eyes staring at the sceneries unfolding. She threw one kernel to her mouth and she glanced at me. She raised the bag to my face.

"Want some?"

I shortly huffed. "No, thank you."

"I like this place. It's beautiful."

"Always has been."

"Do you come here often?"

"Couple times a year, yes." I shrugged. "They only showcase every autumn, so."

"Are you having fun?"

"What?"

She pointed to my camera. Getting the gist, I chuckled. She tilted her head to the side in wonder, as if she was a child waiting for me to tell a story.

"I work as a photojournalist." I stated. "I drive around Beverly to take photos for the magazine. In some cases, I go out of town. So, yes. I enjoy what I'm doing."

"That's nice." She extended an arm. "I'm Y/N by the way."

I shook her hand. "Beomgyu."

"Grandma likes to call me honey or sunshine or darling. I don't know why."

"She definitely adores you." I smiled. "Your grandma seems like an amazing person."

"She is."

"Is everything okay?"

"Mhm." Y/N nodded. "Just worried."

"We'll find her, trust me."

"I like this place. It's beautiful."

I weirdly darted my gaze at her. Y/N seemed oblivious to the matter as her irises twinkled. She embraced her plush toy, watching a group of children play by the fountain.

"You've already said that."

She blinked. "I did?"

"About a minute ago."

"I'm very sorry." She embarrassingly murmured. "It won't happen again."

"It's fine. We all make mistakes."

"It's just that.." She paused. "..nevermind. I forgot what I was about to say."

Chuckling, I took a snap of the ferris wheel. I showed her my work and she scooted closer to get a glimpse. Y/N lightly applauded.

"That looks great!"

"Heh, thank you."

"Take a picture of me too!"

"Ah?" I cracked a nervous grin. "Are you sure? It will take me weeks to mail the photos to you since I have other things t-"

"It's okay." Y/N guaranteed. "I want something to hold on to in case I forget."

"Alright then."

I motioned for her to stand next to a claw machine. Y/N held up her dog plush and gave me a wide grin.

SNAP!

She ran towards a barricade and called for me to follow. She posed with the unfinished bag of popcorn on top of her head while her other hand yielded a peace sign. Just as I pressed the shutter, the roller coaster sped past behind.

SNAP!

Y/N led me to another spot. She crouched beside a flower bed, cupping her cheeks as she smiled with her eyes closed.

SNAP!

"You're incredibly adorable." I praised. "Has anyone ever told you that?"

She giggled. "Not that I remember."

"I'll make sure to send you these as soon as possible. What's your email?"

"I don't-"

"Y/N!"

We both flinched at the shrill voice. Turning, we saw an elderly woman marching towards our direction. Judging from how she immediately recognized my company, I figured that she might be Y/N's grandmother- and I was right.

"Oh, you poor child. You're going to give me a heart attack!" She shrieked. "Where have you been?!"

"Grandma," Y/N frowned. "You went away."

"I told you to wait outside the restroom but when I came back, you were already gone!"

She laughed. "Oh, I saw a mascot and I thought he was awesome so I followed him."

"Why would you?!" Her grandmother winced. "You barely know anything about this place! Oh my God, I-"

"Relax," the girl cooed. "He helped me."

Y/N gestured at me. I immediately went immobile as her grandmother's gaze penetrated deep into my soul. If looks could kill, I would've already dropped dead on the ground. She assessed my stance, as though the plain sight of me wasn't enough. I rubbed my nape.

"Where did you find my granddaughter?"

"Near the carousel.." I gulped. "..ma'am."

"Was she with anyone else when she approached you?"

"No, ma'am. She was all alone."

"Was she crying?"

"She wasn't. She just asked if I had seen you and I offered to walk her to the security's office for assistance."

Y/N chimed in. "We took pictures too."

Embarrassed, I masked my lips with my palm. Her grandmother heaved out a sigh and draped her red scarf around Y/N's neck. She pulled her close, scared that she might wander off again.

"Thank you for being patient with my darling."

"No worries, ma'am."

"Is there any way I could repay you? How much do the photos cos-"

"Oh, no, no!" I quickly rejected. "They're all free. Please, don't bother."

"But I can't take so much from you without returning the favor, boy."

"It's okay, I promise!" I smiled. "I just need your email so I could forward the files after editing."

Her grandmother frowned. "We don't have such thing, sweetheart. May I write you our billing address instead?"

"No problem!"

She grabbed a sheet of tissue from her skirt pocket and scribbled down the details. Y/N innocently swooned beside her, glancing at the neon lights. I pretended to wipe my camera as I waited.

"I apologize for my little sunshine's behavior. She's quite a stubborn kid. Very curious."

"It's alright." I chuckled. "She wasn't a bummer at all."

"Oh, I hope you're being truthful, son." She tiredly exhaled. "I don't know what to do with that doll."

"Y/N's a sweet person, I bet." I complimented. "She's sure lucky to have a loving grandma like you."

"Don't flatter me now," she chortled and gave me the paper. "Here."

5F, Door 32, Parkinson's Building
Cornelia Street, Eastwood Avenue
Beverly

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

91.6K 8.5K 19
"๐–ฒ๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—… ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—€๐–พ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—๐–พ๐—‡." ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€๐™: ๐– ๐—‡๐—’ (๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ป๐—…๐–พ) ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—… ๐–ป๐–พ๐—๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—๐—Ž๐–ฝ...
34.9K 2.1K 10
[๐™ฒ ๐™พ ๐™ผ ๐™ฟ ๐™ป ๐™ด ๐šƒ ๐™ด ๐™ณ] ๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ด๐˜†๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ต ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—น๏ฟฝ...
197K 13.3K 21
"๐–ถ๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—Ž๐—‰. ๐–จ'๐—† ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ." ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€๐™: FOR TEMPORARY ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.
39.9K 3.9K 19
"๐–ค๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’๐–ป๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—’ ๐—๐—‚๐—…๐—… ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—๐—…๐–บ๐—." ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€๐™: ๐– ๐—‡๐—’ (๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ป๐—…๐–พ) ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—… ๐–ป๐–พ๐—๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—...