Goal: A Normal Life

By IvoryValentia

"What are you doing in my room?" I grimaced, my face scrunched up in a frown as I smell the strong pungent sc... More

Before you read
Prologue
Characters pt 1
Characters Pt 2
COMING SOON
One
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Heinrich Character Profile
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty
Sixty-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty-four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six
Sixty-seven
Sixty-eight
Sixty-nine
Seventy
Seventy-one
Seventy-two
Seventy-three
Seventy-four
Seventy-five
Seventy-six
Seventy-seven
Seventy-eight
Seventy-nine
Eighty
Eighty-one
Eighty-two
Eighty-three
Eighty-four
Eighty-five
Eighty-six
Eighty-seven
Eighty-eight
Eighty-nine
Ninety
Ninety-one
Ninety-two
Ninety-three
Ninety-four
Their Aesthetic
Ninety-five
Ninety-six
Ninety-seven
Ninety-eight
Ninety-nine
One Hundred
One Hundred One
One Hundred Two
One Hundred Three
One Hundred Four
One Hundred Five
One Hundred Six
One Hundred Seven
One Hundred Eight
One Hundred Nine
One Hundred Ten
One Hundred Eleven
One Hundred Twelve
One Hundred Thirteen
One Hundred Fourteen
One Hundred Fifteen
One Hundred Sixteen
One Hundred Seventeen
One Hundred Eighteen
One Hundred Nineteen
One Hundred Twenty
One Hundred Twenty-one
One Hundred Twenty-two
One Hundred Twenty-three
One Hundred Twenty-four
One Hundred Twenty-five
Its My Birthday!

Two

7.4K 327 97
By IvoryValentia

(I suggest you read from the Characters if you continue reading this from the last time I updated this which was a year ago (ㆁᴗㆁ✿) )

"My name is Everline Athena Keller, most people call me Ivy. I own my own company and I've been single my entire life. I have two close friends and that's about it. The difference between my world and yours is that we don't have Alphas, Betas, or Omegas there." I finished.

"Really? Well, how about your sex life?" She asked.

"I'm not even sure how sex properly works and you're asking me about my sex life? The most I know is from science class and erotic novels."

"You mean you haven't played with yourself yet?" She asked me surprised.

"No, neither do I know how." I never had the time anyways. I always had a full schedule to the point it was frustrating. 

"Woah, I was planning on losing mine at a party after my birthday but I went into heat too early. Normally it was supposed to be when I turned 18. I panicked and drank too many drugs and now I am here." She pouted.

I wonder what I was doing when I was 16..Maybe piano lessons? or adding salt to my parents' wounds of not having the perfect daughter they always wanted? Either way, it probably wasn't anything fun.

"It's so hard to find a boyfriend in my world! Like even though I'm this gorgeous, the men there are either Gay, Bi but taken, or straight but taken. A lot of them are bi but taken. Ugh! How is it in yours?" She asked me.

"There are more straight men than Bi and Gays but even then it is still quite hard to find love there." We talked for a while and eventually, something happened.

The door in front of us so we hesitantly entered the room. I don't know how but I just knew it was our turn. Inside there were two open doors, 

"Oh, I've seen this earlier by the way. I took a peek! My world is on the left. You wanna see it?" She smiled.

Hm..I guess I am slightly interested. There was a place I could lay my hands on so I did and I leaned a bit forward to see the view.

A weird beeping sound rang so I tried to get back but I was stuck. My eyes widen in shock so I glanced at the girl.

"Well since you know how my life will go, why not live it? I promise to take care of your body! I'll hold on to your virginity and give it to the best candidate! That Farris guy you talked about seems promising so in exchange give my body the best sex ever ok?! Well, my body is yours now anyways~ Don't worry, I'm drop-dead gorgeous, now see ya!" She yelled through the other side while we were being sucked inside the door.

"YOU LITTLE FUCKING SHITTY BRAT!" 

. . .

I gasped for air, I looked at my surroundings and I'm inside a room? Not a hospital room and not my bedroom either. This is crappy to be honest, a tattered mattress? ripped overused bed sheets? Oh no..

I ran to the nearest mirror and stared in horror. Beautiful Pink hair and Stunning Silver Gray eyes. 

Fuck

I'm Saint Valentine.

Well, Valentina, I guess but then she's probably in my body. I'm so glad I wrote that if anything happens to me, the presidency of the company immediately goes over to Farris...but the muscles I trained so hard to achieve, are all gone. *sigh* Just great. Fucking Great!

...wait this is great! I- I can live normally? I can just not fall in love and prevent the death of the foster parents so that those stupid family members of Valentine err Valentina bring me back to their ratchet family. Oh God, this is my opportunity!

*SMASH*

"That stupid bitch still passed out!" I could hear a man slur.

I cocked an eyebrow and walked out of the room. There's nothing more I hate other than wasps, and that is people raising their voices without reason.

"Oh, the slut awakens! The poor omega went through heat and almost killed herself? HAHAHAHA pathetic! Now make me food!" He ordered me around.

I tipped my head to the side and arched an eyebrow at him.

"Are you ordering me around?" I snarled, my eyes narrowing

"Wha- uh..when did this bitch start talking back huh?!" He spouted with a hint of hesitation.

"I'm the one asking questions here. Got it? So..are you ordering me around?" I pressed. Glaring, not looking away from his eyes.

"Ah- N-no?" I looked around the house and it looked like trash.

"I'm not a fucking chef, sure as hell, I ain't no maid but why the fuck is the house looking like it's a goddamn garbage can? Do you have arms and legs?"

"Y-yes?" He nodded his head.

"Good. Now go make your food and clean up." I ordered and walked past him. I saw a faint nod. That's more like it.

I sat down in front of the old T.V as he cleaned up this sorry excuse of a house. It reeks of alcohol, drugs, and cigarettes. I use cigarettes but not this fucking much.

I looked at the clock and it read 7:40 pm. It wasn't until two hours later when the front door smashed open. Another thing I hate it when people don't know when to knock.

I walked near the woman who seemed to be high and had two men beside her. In my eyes, she looked like a hooker (in a bad way) but add no morals. 

I was going to check the door's condition when she went in the way.

"OoOh, so the Omega bitch is awake?? HAHAHAHA there you go boys~ Enjoy her." She smirked.

"Shut up crackhead." I rolled my eyes and pulled her inside the house

She glared at me and raised a hand to smack my face.

"Just try you, ingrate. Let's see what happens." She immediately pulled back and stared at me.

"Stand up straight and get in. Do you hear me?

"Y-Yes," she said quietly and walked unevenly to the living room. 

"What are you two fuck heads still doing here? Don't you have an ounce of common sense left in that already empty brain of yours? Scram!" I yelled and they ran away. I checked the door hinges if everything was alright and locked it.

I walked back to the living room where the two of the idiots sat.

"Now...let's talk shall we?

. . .

"Is everything I said clear?

"Y-Yes!" They both said in unison.

"Excellent now I expect both of you to straighten up and fix yourselves. We shall strive for a peaceful and normal life, my dear parents." I ended and walking to my room and arranging everything.

I took a plastic bag and placed all trash in there. Including the weird short pink vibrating stick I saw and other questionable things. I saw some drugs as well so I disposed of those properly. I scoured the whole house and managed to find a proper bed sheet.

I took some needles and thread to patch up the tattered mattress using cloth scraps and made it look somewhat decent looking. I draped and fitted the bedsheet over it an now it looked fine.

I found a hidden stash of her test papers and good Lord this girl is an idiot. Later on, I found out that she dropped out. Hm..I plan on going back to school, I can easily ace the pretest and examination to get in so that wouldn't be a problem. 

The two idiots also plan to find a good job so until then, I need to find a part-time job. I was always interested in applying for one but I never really needed to.

Well, now I do.

But those things aside, I'm an omega? I thought Valentina was a Beta??

I should go to the doctor to get a check-up and some prescription drugs if can be. I read that Omega's heat comes in 7 times a month so I need to find out before that happens. 

To be Continued . . .

Valentina/Ivy's favorite habit = raising an eyebrow. (≖ᴗ≖)

I promise I'd post it on my birthday to today is mah Birthdayyy~~ *˚*(ꈍ ω ꈍ).₊̣̇.

My photo today:

(Feb 16: I replaced it mwrhehehe)

Yerp, that's how I look like, Happy Reading!! Love you all!
 ☆*゚ ゜゚*('∀`)*゚ ゜゚*☆ ❤💖💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 212K 200
The main character always ends up with the male lead? Even if they're backstabbing, evil, and cruel, they will live happily ever after just because t...
88.7K 5.1K 70
Book#1;(Completed) San a true blooded alpha but unlike other stories, his wolf isn't a big black alpha infact its a beautiful white alpha wolf with d...
7.9K 510 10
What if one day you found a book that told you what would happen to your life? What would you do? Did you say "I don't know?" because like, same. I w...
1.6K 117 14
untamable; adjective: • (of an animal) not capable of being domesticated • not capable of being controlled. ❛ Rune reaches out, slower this time...