(Discontinued) 𝙸𝚣𝚞𝚔𝚞'𝚜...

By Chibi_Girl18

• Izuku Yagi diagnosed as quirkless at the age of 4. His 'parents' Inko and Toshinori Yagi, his 'sister' Izum... More

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ: 𝓘𝔃𝓾𝓴𝓾'𝓼 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓫𝓵𝓮𝓶
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 𝟸: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓱 𝓞𝓯 𝓝𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮 '𝙳𝙴𝙺𝚄'
ɪ: 𝓨𝓾𝓻𝓮𝓲'𝓼 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽
ɪɪ: 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓾 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓜𝓲𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓘𝓷𝓯𝓸
ɪɪɪ: 𝓚𝓪𝓲'𝓼 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓡𝓮𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓸𝓷
ɪᴠ: 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓯𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓼, 𝓑𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓯𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷
ᴠ: 𝓑𝓾𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓵𝔂 𝓔𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓫𝓵𝓮𝓶 𝓢𝓸𝓵𝓿𝓮
ᴠɪ: 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓜𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓛𝓞𝓥
𝓐𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓘𝓷𝓯𝓸
ᴠɪɪ: 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓪 𝓡𝓮𝓱𝓪𝓫?
ᴠɪɪɪ: 𝓗𝓲𝓼 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓓𝓪𝔂
sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ: (𝓝𝓸𝓽-𝓼𝓸)𝓗𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂
ɪx: 𝓤𝓢𝓙!!! 𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝔀𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮.
x: 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓱*𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓼 𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮?!!
xɪ: 𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓞𝓾𝓻 𝓒𝓾𝓽𝓮 𝓒𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓸𝓷 𝓡𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓼
xɪɪ: 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓾'𝓼 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓽
xɪᴠ: 𝓓𝓻𝓪𝓶𝓪 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓪 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓣𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓻?
xᴠ: 𝓢𝓸 𝓗𝓮'𝓼 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓞𝓷𝓮, 𝓔𝔁𝓽𝓻𝓪 & 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵
xᴠɪ: 𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓢𝓷𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼
xᴠɪɪ: 𝓘𝓓𝓚 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓲𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓘'𝓶 𝓰𝓸𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝔀𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮
xᴠɪɪɪ: 𝓘 𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓾𝓷𝓷𝓸 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓲𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓘'𝓶 𝓰𝓸𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝔀𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮
AUTHOR'S NOTE

xɪɪɪ: 𝓐 𝓣𝓻𝓾𝓽𝓱 𝓒𝓪𝓷 𝓗𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝓝𝓸𝓽 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻

797 24 0
By Chibi_Girl18

"Hi" - Dialogue/Talking
"Hi" - Thinking/Talking in Flashback
"HI!" - Shouting/Angry
'Hi' - Buff form of All Might
'Hi' - Civilian form of all might
[Hi] - Typing/Texting/TV
Hi - Flashback
*Vroom Vroom* - Sound effects/Action
'Hi' - Thinking in the Flashback
'Hi' - Mysterious Person
"Ⱨł" - Demonic Voice
[Hi] - A Person Talking In Phone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Week Later

No One's POV

[BREAKING NEWS: Another dead bodies, in a total of 13, was found in XX Street XX District. The bodies are wrinkled like their soul was sucked like in the 'Musutafu's Most Tragic Event'. It is believed that, Yurei is b-] the tv was turned off by Principal Nezu.

The teachers aka pro heroes, are all in serious face. Who wouldn't? Seeing a citizen get killed and they couldn't save those victims.

"We're still in under investigation about the organization but the news about 'Yurei' came up. For now, we'll focus on this situation" Nezu said as he looked to the monitor which was Mie and Izuku watching tv while eating snacks, midnight snack.

It was night time but those two were watching movie, Nezu then take the telephone and talk to them. In the monitor, it can be seen that the two of them suddenly jumped in fear.

The two seems watching horror movie.

[You'd scare us, what do you want, Mr. Principal?] Mie said, Izuku should be the who answer that but, it was stolen by Mie.

The teachers were doubt about the actions of the two and it was very suspicious, to them to be honest. They're both friendly and more like a family. First of all, if Izuku knows Mie from the start, why didn't he report nor captured him?

"You still have class tomorrow, go to bed" he said to Mie as he growled. [You're not my mother to say that] he replied, then suddenly Izuku smacked him.

[You idiot, we should've sleep now] Izuku said, he was now back to his human form. It took him 2 days to transform back. As for Mie, he nodded and went to bed.

This was the second suspicious action of them, Mie is obedient to Izuku like he's a dog and his owner was Izuku.

Boy, they didn't know that Mie is one of his children.

[Sorry for Mie's action, we'll sleep now. Oyasumi] Izuku then turned off the phone and tv and he went to bed to sleep. "Now where are we?" Nezu said as one of them told about what have they discussed earlier.

"Yurei, the most dangerous villain in the world, was back and we need to isolate him from the citizens or else it'll worse than before" Nezu said as a loud shout can be heard at the monitor

[What?! He's back at the public?!] the two suddenly up from their bed and they like heard them talking. "As I thought, you two put some microphone chips to us teachers" Nezu said not in phone but speak casually and the teachers started to search where it was.

"But why didn't you react earlier?" he asked them but they both awkwardly laughed. [We're just watching horror movies earlier and completely forgot about it, hehe] Izuku said.

At that meeting, All Might and his partner, Glider, was in charged and still investigating Black Snakes so that's why they're both always not on the meeting.

"A problem child always be a problem child" Aizawa commented. "By the way, why the two of you were shocked?" Snipe questioned the two.

[Who wouldn't? He's as dangerous as me] Mie said and like he has something more concerned about, like he's angry. [*Sigh* Problems are keeps showing up] Izuku was disappointed but sad at the same time.

The planned last week worked pretty well, they're giving information and at the same time, they let them get out from the room.

They didn't do anything unusual, in fact, they're both well-behaved making some of the students are now their friends and some of them having crush to those two and never cause any ruckus or making a scene.

"Just sleep already, don't join to the conversation of adults" Endeavor said to them. [But we're already older than you] those words came from Mie but wasn't been heard of everyone except for Izuku of course.

[Okay, En-sensei] Mie said clearly heard this time by the teachers that was shocked. In the monitor, can be seen that Mie push the button of the unknown remote and sleep.

The teachers know that Endeavor hate it when someone calls by that name except to one person. "Shiro, is that you?" it was already late, the button that was pushed was to stop hearing the conversation of the teachers.

Shiro Tanaka, an excellent and outstanding student of UA with the same batch of Hizashi and Shota, was died in an accident. He was the apprentice of Endeavor, only apprentice.

"En-sensei, I'll make you proud of me", "That's not fair!", "Sho-chan, Ro-chan and Shi-chan are already finished their training, why am I still here?!" happy memories flooded to Endeavor remembering his and his apprentice's past.

There's one thing he doesn't want to remember, his pupil's death. "En-sensei, it hurts. Where are you? Did a blackout happened? Its so dark that I couldn't see anything" Shiro said, his face especially his eyes, are bathed in his blood and there's no eyeballs on his eye socket.

Then, a explosion erupted underneath of him. After the explosion, they saw his death body there, laying on the ground. Many witnessed, especially his closed friends and his teacher who couldn't do anything about it but to cry.

"No it can't be him, he's already dead" he said, he was guilty to be honest, he couldn't save his apprentice. And worst of all, he witnessed it with his own eyes.

He left immediately from the room, he couldn't take it anymore. After he left, the room suddenly quite. "We should discussed it tomorrow" Nezu said after reading the mood.

They all left the room and rest for a while.

At The Room of the Two

"Is he talking about Shiro Tanaka?" Izuku asked, he was curious about what Endeavor said. "Yes and that person was me" He said to his mother.

"Let's discuss this tomorrow" he said to his son that was serious and like Mie doesn't like to discuss about it.

Izuku knows Shiro Tanaka, nothing will passed through him when it comes to 'hero-related' stuffs like this. To him, that person died in villain attack 15 years ago.

It was a very tragic event in UA, especially to his closed friends, Hizashi and Shota which those two was now known a pro hero Present Mic and Eraserhead. At their batch, two student die but not as tragic as Shiro because he died in unknown reason and that person is Oboro Shirakumo.

Next Day

Mie's POV

"I guess truth are starting to showing up on its own, but I don't want to remember those memories" I thought we're currently at class and I still remember yesterday.

Then I look at Mama, I wasn't pay attention on class but he does. I looked at his face, that made me notice that he had a long eyelashes like a girl and his lips are pinkish red and was not so thin size.

"Mama is the most beautiful person" I then grinned at my thought. Then a bunch of heroes came up after the class, "Would you mind come with us?" Thirteen said.

"What if I said no?~" I said they all stared at me. "Look, we just want to confirm something" she said. "If you want to confirm something, say it here. I don't care if they heard it and you may be forgotten that I'm a villain" I said in serious tone, I've never been serious before except the incident in Terra Pacifica.

"Okay, are you Shi-" I didn't let her finished her sentence as I grabbed her neck because I thought she'll ask an information about Black Snakes but its about me.

"Don't ever, ever, mentioned that name again" I release a lot of bloodlust and don't mind about the others being suffocating by it. Then a white scarf rolled up through my arms stopped me.

"STOP FROM WHAT YOU'RE DOING, SHIRO!!" Sho-chan said. "How can you be assumed that I'm this Shiro you're talking about?" I said as I gritted my teeth in anger.

"I'll never gonna revealed it, never" as I was about to destroy my cuffs but was stopped by a hand, it was Mama's hand. "My Mimi-chan, don't be like that. Mama's gonna worried about you" then he suddenly hugged me.

I can feel his warmness and acceptance making me cry. "Mama I'm sorry *sniff* I'm very sor- WAHHHH" I cried like a baby. "Shh, its gonna be alright. Cry all you want, don't hold back your feelings, Mama's on your side" he made me calm down n' stop from what I'm doing.

I didn't notice that, I fell asleep.

Izuku's POV

"Finally, he calm down" I said, I can see that he fell asleep even though I couldn't see his eyes but can feel that. "I'll explain if you want to know something about us but, not in here" I said and looked at my classmates who catching their breathes because of what Mie did earlier.

Then, all of the teachers and me walk out of the classroom. Mie on the other hand, sleeping and I'm the one who carried him on my back while walking(A/n: They're still in cuffs)

You wonder how I carry him? Well I'm quiet flexible and strong.

'Izuku, let us carry him' I can here Oto-All Might said as I shake my head. "Just let me carry my son, he's tired and might rampage if someone carry him except me" I explained, well it's true though.

"HE'S YOUR SON?!" they all shouted, that was a quite reaction. Luckily, no one was in the hallway at that time. "Mmph~ huh? Where am *yawn* I?" I heard Mie, he was now awake.

"Do you feel sleepy?" I softly said to him. "*Yawn* Yes, Mama" he said, I want to see his adorable face. He's like a child at this moment.

"Are you having a nightmare?" I asked him, then I feel that he nod. "I'm going to hum, okay?" He then rest his head onto my shoulder.

Then I hum a very melodic song that can get rid of any negative emotions and thoughts you have. His gloomy mood slowly vanished making him sleep well.

When I looked around while humming, I saw the teachers became light-headed and like doesn't care of their surroundings. That made me sweatdropped while humming.

And then, we went to our destination. "Hello?" I said but still no respond. A few minutes later, they all looked at me and looked around like 'when did we get here' look.

"I'll be the one who'll answer your curiosity" I told them because, I knew that they'll awake him. Luckily, before the class started, he told me everything.

When he told me that, I was shocked and tell him that why didn't he trust me. He said that he's too afraid that I'll leave him. Of course, as mother who fond with my family, wouldn't left him because he's very precious and the two to me like a priceless treasure of my life.

"Okay" Midnight said as we all enter the room. I didn't see ms. Glider around, I guess she's resting. I saw the detective, he's been showing up lately, why?

I then put Mie at the sofa that I saw in the room and sat next to him while patting his head. "What do you want to know first?" I started as Aizawa-sensei started.

"Is he really Shiro Tanaka?" as I thought, he's gonna asked that question. "Yes, whether believe it or not, he is Shiro Tanaka" I said as they all looked at Tsukauchi as he just nodded to them. They all went silent, and I saw three teachers cry.

Wow, that's new.

The three were Eraserhead, Present Mic and Endeavor(?). "But we saw him died in the explosion!" Present mic shouted, he still couldn't believe it.

"When he died, the Black Snake retrieve his dead body reviving him and experimented him" I summarized, its bloody to be exact and I don't want to see him like that.

They raged in anger when I said that, because they're still trying to captured them but they couldn't. "One last thing, I know why you couldn't captured them, the Black Snake?" they all looked at me.

'What is it?':  All Might said in serious tone. "Black Snake was......

controlled by the government"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n:

Feliz Navidad~
Feliz Navidad~
Feliz Navidad~
Próspero año y felicidad~

Christmas and Christmas break is near. Yay!

2146 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 3.6K 23
Izuku Yagi a bright child who had a young sister whose name is Izumi Yagi always dreamt of being a hero he had both loving parents who made it there...
31.4K 768 32
izuku best friend with katsuki (they end up dating) has a quirk called undead were he can summon demons and he is their king, he has no drawbacks als...
98.2K 2.2K 20
Izuku Midoriya. He have always wanted to be a hero, but he haven't got a quirk. However that didn't stop him from trying. His confidence in being a h...
926 36 7
Izuku Midoriya was quirkless even though he wants to become a hero, and a certain sage decided to help his far descendant with that. I don't own the...