Dangerous Love

De ilove2write4u

Athena knight celebrates her high school graduation at a club with her best friend Claire. There, she sleeps... Mai multe

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19

CHAPTER 15

2.9K 67 0
De ilove2write4u

It's been two weeks. Claire and I have still been in the hotel room. I haven't seen Emilio since last time.... Is he avoiding me again? I need to tell him about the kids but I don't know where he's at. And when I ask Issac he just tells me he has business meetings. Emilio allowed Claire and I to go to the gym every day and we would go shopping afterwards.

Issac told us that today is the party, Emilio's father is hosting it, and a lot of other family friends are going to be there. That's where I'll tell him.

Claire and I were watching tv when we heard a knock on the door. As soon as I opened it, people were rushing to get in.

"Um..." I say looking at Claire in confusion. Six unfamiliar women and men came into the room and right behind them was Issac.

"What's going on?" I ask

"These are the people who will help y'all get ready. Arianna had to leave at the last minute so you.. Athena... will be Emilio's date" he says

"What? Why me?!" I ask

"Because he doesn't have a date and Claire is coming with me" he says

"Anyways, your gowns will arrive later" with that he walked to Claire and gave her a kiss on the forehead. They got even close the time they were together especially after the incident.

"I'll see you later alright?" He whispers while holding her face. Claire rested her face on his hand and nodded. It's so romantic it's hard not to stare. After that he left the room and the people started helping us.

When they were done doing our makeup. They went with a natural look for me. They didn't do much to my hair other than fix up my curls. I didn't say anything and let them do what they had to. After a while, Claire and I talked and time passed faster than it could have.

It was about to be 8 at night. The dresses were still not here. And I was getting nervous to talk to Emilio. I paced around the room while I waited for Issac to come.

"Calm down Athena, it's going to be okay. I'm sure Emilio will love Aurora" She says stopping me from walking. Just then I hear a knock on the door before it opens. Issac just got here. He's holding two big bags and sets them down on the bed.

"Well, open them" he says with a smile

I unzipped the bag and I saw the red cloth. Once I unzipped it all the way down I had a view of the red dress. I took it out of the bag and held it in front of me.

It was beautiful. I couldn't take my eyes off it.

"Emilio is always being extra," says Issac with a chuckle.

I turned to see Claire. She was holding a midnight green dress in her hand. It's her favorite color, I'm sure Issac chose it. Issac then left the room so we could change.

After we put on the dresses Issac came back in. Once he saw Claire, he was stuck in a trance. The dress fit our curves perfectly. And Claire looked so beautiful I wouldn't blame him for staring so much. Just by looking at her made me cry too. I blink a couple times before cleaning my throat and making Issac turn his attention to me.

"What shoes are we wearing?" I asked Issac then called on some people waiting outside. They brought multiple boxes.

They handed me a shoe box, when I looked inside I saw a pair of clear shoes covered with a few diamonds. I gasped and looked at Isaac.

"Are these real?!" I ask

"Well of course they are, why wouldn't they be?" He says and turns his attention to Claire. Emilio really outdid himself huh?

I put on the shoes then the people gave me some jewelry boxes. It was a pair of tear drop diamond earrings and snake diamond necklace. Along with a beautiful bracelet.

I finish up and wait for Issac to tell me what I need to do. It scares me that I have to tell Emilio. I could've found him on my own but it's been hard. And if he's willing to help me then I need to take it. I'm sure my mother and my brother are keeping Aurora safe.

"Ready?!" I turn my head to Issac. I got lost in thought and forgot that I had to go to a party.

"Yes" I say as I get up from the chair

The whole ride I've been thinking of how I should tell him. I can't exactly tell him 'hey you have two twins that I've been hiding from you to protect them from the future you'll put them in' I honestly think he won't believe me

Gosh why does it have to be so difficult ?!

I snap out of my thoughts when I see bright lights coming off a big mansion. The lights are a bit distant but the lights glow in the dark night.

We pass the big metal gate and drive a long driveway with trees on both sides. As we get closer I notice the mansion didn't look as modern as the one Emilio has back in Florida. It looks old, but yet beautiful. Like it's been standing for years.

It has a big water fountain right in front of the house. There are more people coming out of fancy cars with really beautiful dresses of various different colors.

The driver parked right in front of the mansion and Issac helped us get out. Once we entered we noticed a lot of eyes on us. Claire and I don't get easily intimidated so we stand our ground.

I walked behind Claire and Issac as I took in the clean elegant smell of the mansion. Just as we walked by people, I noticed a familiar face.

Her beautiful brown eyes met mine and a smile appeared on her face.

~flashback~

I walked around the ball, I couldn't see Sara anywhere. I walked around trying to look for her but bumped into someone. I splashed my champagne onto a beautiful woman wearing a long beautiful white dress. Her eyes were a light brown and she wore long dark hair. She didn't look old but not too young. She held a soft expression even though I spilled my drink.

"Oh, forgive me" I say as I try to look for towels. All these mafia men were making me uneasy. I grab a white cloth from one of the tables and try to take it off. Just then I felt my mask untie as it fell to the floor.

The beautiful woman just looked at my attempt to wipe off the champagne even if it didn't work.

"It's alright dear, what is your name?" She asked, holding my hands stopping me from cleaning her dress.

"My name is-" I wasn't able to finish when I saw him, Aristerio Di Vincenzo.

Emilios father and the grandparent of my kids.

I quickly picked up my mask from the floor and tied it before he could see my face. He stood next to the beautiful woman and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Is it his wife?!

"We can go now, and what happened to your dress?" he asks as he takes a look at the glass in my hand. Emilio's eyes were just like his. Cold...

I stood in shock and I couldn't form any words. I didn't know what to do.

"Hold on a minute darling" she says as she turns her attention to me. Just then I felt the woman's hands on mine and felt her warmth. Her eyes were comforting and I almost melted into them. Her eyes filled with warmth just like Auroras...

"Alright. We'll wait outside. You have 10 minutes" he says as he gives her a small smile.

"Okay, I'll be there" she gave him a smile back. He walked off with a few other men behind him.

"I'm sorry dear, what did you say your name was?" She asks giving me a small smile

"My name is Athena Knight" I say

"Athena, the name of a beautiful goddess. What are you doing in a place like this?" She asks as we start walking out of the ballroom

"What do you mean?" I ask confused

"Well, I'm very observant and I have been coming to these parties for a long time. I didn't recognize you, plus the way you acted around my husband just confirmed you don't belong or want to be here" she says. My eyes wide, how did she know all of that in a few hours?!

"I-I..." I couldn't find any words when I felt her arm placed on my shoulder.

"Take a deep breath, what are you doing in a place like this?" she asks once more. After I take a few deep breaths I am able to calm down.

"I'm looking for someone" I say

"I was hoping they would be here but,... they're not" I say as my eyes start to water. It's overwhelming and I've been trying to find clues about where my son is but they're all dead ends. I've been strong but being here with this woman, I feel like I can tell her anything.

"Are you talking about the Russians?" She asks. My eyes shot up to her. How does she know this much?!

"Y-yes, they took someone important from me" I say and tears run down my face. I can't stop crying and my heart feels like it's broken into a million pieces. My crying stops when I feel arms being wrapped around me, the warmth of her aura is addicting. I hug her back and after a while I calm down in her arms.

"Are you alright now?" She asks

"Yes, forgive me. I don't know what's wrong with me" I let out a nervous laugh. We walk towards the elevator and wait to get in

"It's okay dear, it's good to let it all out" we walk in the elevator and start going down.

"So what are you going to do now?" She asked. I take time to think, I won't abandon my son. I have to keep looking for him

"I have to find my son, it was a dead end this time but I won't stop" I say

"Good. You are very brave, coming all the way to a lion's mouth. You will find him one day, just never give up" she says as she smiles at me.

Right when the doors were opening I spotted a masked man standing right in front of the elevator pointing a gun to the woman. Before he could shoot, I quickly grabbed the woman and put her against the elevator door. I reached for my pocket knife and turned to see the man. He was pointing the gun directly at me.

"Move. Now!" he yelled

"No!" I say as I stand in front of the woman shielding her.

"I will kill you too if you don't fucking move!" He yells

"Athena, get out of the way" I hear the woman say as she tired pushing me away

"What?! No!" I say as I hold her against my back. I quickly grabbed his gun and aimed it up before a bullet escaped. I kicked his dick so he could let go of the gun. As he let go I grabbed the gun and hit the top of his head and he fell to the floor.

"Go!" I told the beautiful woman. Just then I saw Aristerio and some of his men running towards us. I had to kill the man or else he'll be coming after the woman. I aimed for his head and pulled the trigger.

I turned to look at the woman and she was already in the arms of Aristerio. He looked at me and before his men could reach me I knew I had to run. I took one last glance at the woman and gave her a smile. With that I turned around and ran out another exit"

~end of flashback~

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

My Baby De J.J

Dragoste

367K 6.8K 29
Heaven Lopez is a 21 year old free sprite kinda girl she's always down for some fun but she's also kinda shy she loves to read and she works her ass...
10.6K 238 63
This is a Sequel from my Mafia Collection. It's Emilio's story, he and his triplet brother don't get Mentioned to much. I have wrote a sneak peak on...
6.6K 182 17
Previously known as "My darling Athena" (Ongoing and slow updates) At only 5 years old, Athena De Luca's life changed drastically when she was kidn...
Dusk De H.Mia

Dragoste

66.1K 3.6K 39
Could you run away from your destiny? Rick almost managed it. He could seem like the boy next door, but he had a big dark secret. He ran away from h...