The Guardians | Jeon Wonwoo

By womwoo

Book 1. When Han Haekyung found out that she got a superpower, nothing she can do about it other than leaving... More

The Guardians: Chapter 01
The Guardians: Chapter 02
The Guardians: Chapter 03
The Guardians: Chapter 04
The Guardians: Chapter 05
The Guardians: Chapter 06
The Guardians: Chapter 07
The Guardians: Chapter 08
The Guardians: Chapter 09
The Guardians: Chapter 10
The Guardians: Chapter 11
The Guardians: Chapter 12
The Guardians: Chapter 13
The Guardians: Chapter 14
The Guardians: Chapter 15
The Guardians: Chapter 16
The Guardians: Chapter 17
The Guardians: Chapter 18
The Guardians: Chapter 20
The Guardians: Chapter 21
The Guardians: Chapter 22
The Guardians: Chapter 23
The Guardians: Chapter 24
The Guardians: Chapter 25
The Guardians: Last Chapter
The Guardians: Special Chapter
Book 2
The Guardians 2: Chapter 01
The Guardians 2: Chapter 02
The Guardians 2: Chapter 03
The Guardians 2 : Chapter 04

The Guardians: Chapter 19

532 47 19
By womwoo

Thursday,
March 03, 2022,
10:01am.

As what the principal told the other day, all the students will go through an intense training with our power and we did actually had an in intense training just now.

It requires a lot of physical and mental energy for the training. We needed to balance both physical and mental in order to completely perceive our power. In order to actually be able to completely control and handle our power.

I don't know how the other powers will do their intense training. But as for frost, there's this pitching machine that throws baseballs for nonstop so each of us take turns in turning them into ice before it completely hits us, each of us do it for five minutes straight.

It was very tiring.

We also have to run while at the same time turning the targeted object into ice.

Also, closing our eyes and Mr. Gong will throw ice to us so we have to feel where might the ice be coming from and crash it before it hits us.

It was very exhausting.

It may sounded like it requires more physical energy. But honestly it requires more mental energy. We have to focus on what we're doing, we should never lose our focus. It requires a lot of thinking too. My brain is somehow exhausted.

I need a rest.

Now I'm on my way to the canteen. I bought bubble tea and is now on my way to my class but stopped when I saw Wonwoo standing on the school's rooftop, staring at the forest.

I quickly went to the rooftop, he noticed someone came so he turned around and saw me. I heard him sigh.

"I'm so sorry about what happened yesterday." I feebly apologized. He didn't react at all, just with a poker face.

A poker face with a meaning behind it.

A poker face that hides a lot of emotions behind it.

"Your hands?" He asked me, why does he sounded so cold right now. Welp, he's always cold to me. And yeah, he's mad at me so of course and I deserves it anyways.

"Jeonghan healed me last night." I answered.

"Here." I handed him my bubble tea that I had already drink half of it. One of his eyebrow raised as he stared at the bubble tea, I don't know if he's disgusted or hesitating. I can't differentiate those two.

"You don't like sharing?" I questioned.

He suddenly grabbed the bubble tea.

"I'm really sorry for what happened yesterday. I was stubborn, I was selfish. Not was but still is." I whispered the last part but I have no doubt that he heard it clearly.

"But.. Usually you passed out after around ten seconds but I think last night was slightly different. It took a bit more longer for you to actually passed out." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Any conclusion?" He asked me.

"H-huh? I-I don't know. Maybe slowly you're overcoming your trauma or something." I answered though I wasn't sure about it at all. But that's what I've been thinking ever since.

"The conclusion is that I'm still weak and useless." He corrected me, plainly and drily.

"Yah.. No one is useless.." I mumbled.

He didn't say anything. He's just staring at the forest again. That face of him.. Those emotions that he's hiding behind that scary poker face.

I sighed and went to stand up infront of him. He turned his gaze to me while staring at me showing how uninterested he really is.

"Please let me help you." I begged, but not desperately.

"How?"

"Anyhow."

"You've helped me a lot. Remember? When the ball was about to hit my face, when the box was about to fall on my head, when the book was about to fall to my head. And yesterday, when the demons are about to attack me." I reminded him.

"Now it's my turn to help you." I added.

"I don't think you can help me."

And by that, he walked away. I have this disbelief face as I watched him walking away.

Woah~

I really can't believe this guy.

I was kind enough to even offer to help him?

-

We're in our dorm right now after having dinner just now. Eunjae is busy reading a book to learn more about her power meanwhile Juri is busy doing her skincare routine. While Yena is combing Juri's hair.

I smiled seeing my friends.

"Haekyung ah.." Eunjae suddenly called me.

"Hm?" I smiled.

"Tell us more about Wonwoo. We've been wondering why you're always with him. So we thought maybe Wonwoo told you something that we don't know?" Eunjae raised an eyebrow, I heaved a sigh after that.

Both Juri and Yena ended up sitting with us.

"If you don't mind, please tell us." Yena hold my hand.

"Wonwoo isn't like what everyone think he is." I told them.

"Waeyo?"

"That girl. It was an accident. He was practicing his power but that girl just barged in to the telekinesis gym and Wonwoo got distracted making him lost his focus and control of power that's why the object fell to that girl." I explained the truth, they got their eyes widened and gasped.

"It was an accident, Wonwoo didn't kill her." I repeated.

"But they said that Wonwoo killed her because she rejected him." Yena tilted her head in puzzlement.

"No, she's the one who've been clinging onto Wonwoo. Wonwoo never have feelings for her." I enunciated clearly and bluntly.

"Yah, which one is the true story? Wonwoo killed her because she rejected him or the one you told us just now? How do we know which one is true?" Juri shook her head and slapped her forehead after that.

"The one I told you girls just now is the true one. Mr. Lim told me everything about that accident." I remarked.

"Rumors are scarier than horror films." Yena shivered.

"I can't believe I was fooled all these time." Eunjae shook her head.

"Poor him, everyone believes that Wonwoo killed her. Everyone sees him as a killer when he is actually innocent. It must've been hard for him since no one is on his side." Juri cooed with her face that shows how much she felt sympathy to Wonwoo.

"But we are on his side now!" Yena exclaimed, the two agreed which made me chuckled. I'm glad to hear that.

I told every single thing that happened between me and Wonwoo to them because they wanted to know every single thing.

"Yah, isn't the part when Wonwoo saved Haekyung from the ball that was coming to her direction the most romantic one?" Juri smirked.

What the?

"Eyy~ I think when Haekyung hugged Wonwoo are the most romantic one~" Yena's smirk are even wider and creepier.

"Every moment the both of them shared together are romantic." Eunjae giggled.

"Yeah, I agree!"

All of them keep teasing about me and Wonwoo being romantic, cutest couple and what ever that is. I found it funny but also pissing me off at the same time.

"Yah! What are you girls talking about?! I don't like him, he don't like me either." I chuckled as I shook my head.

Now that my girls are taking Wonwoo's side, I hope things will get easier and better for Wonwoo.

-

Sunday,
March 06, 2022,
05:41pm.

I took a deep breath before I knock on the door for three times. Someone suddenly opened the door, his eyes widened seeing me standing infront of his dorm.

"How'd you know this is my dorm?" He asked me, still with widened eyes.

"Eyy~ I asked Mr. Lim of course." I smirked.

His face suddenly turned to the usual poker face.

"Mr. Lim." He pressed both his lips together before rolling his eyes.

"Why are you here?" He crossed both his arms together.

"Yah, it's Sunday today. No one is at school. Everyone went out to have some fun." I rebuked.

"So?"

I offered him my hand, he turned his gaze to my hand before turning his gaze back to me. He was about to close the door but I abruptly pushed the door, resulting him to fell on the ground.

"M-mian!" I covered my mouth.

He stood up and rolled his eyes.

"It's also Mr. Lim's order! He told me to bring you out of this school for some walk and for a little bit of fun." I whispered the last part before giggling.

"I don't trust you."

"Have I ever lie to you?" I grinned in satisfaction.

"No, but get out."

I ignored him and opened his wardrobe. I took the black pants, knee length trench coat and white tshirt and throw it to him, lucky enough he could catch it right before it falls.

"Why should I listen to you-"

"Two minutes." I warned him and went out of his dorm and closed the door.

I don't know how many minutes it has been but suddenly he came out. I was amazed to see him. I can't believe he looks this good even though I just randomly picked his clothes.

"What a hassle." He murmured.

"Alright, let's go!" I exclaimed, I'm so excited.

I can't believe I would actually get out of the school with Wonwoo, just the two of us. I'll make sure he had a lot of fun today. It's obvious that it's been a long time since he last had fun. Probably a year.

"First thing first, let's fill our stomach!" I shouted like an excited kid. I grabbed his wrist and bring him to run along with me. I took a glance at him and I laughed when I saw his hair bouncing and he's trying to cover his forehead with his hair.

He's not insecure about his forehead, right?

"Last time I ate burger here with my friends and trust me the burger was so delicious." I told him.

"Try taking a bite."

I started eating. He watched me eat because he was hesitating to take a bite. He slowly took a bite and munched it. I waited for his reaction.

Nothing.

He just continued eating in silence.

"Boring~ You should've make some reactions like, omo~ This burger is so delicious! Or like, woah~ I can't believe what I'm eating." I showed him those expressions but he didn't even react at all.

"Forget it." I rolled my eyes.

Now we both are just eating in silence. I chuckled seeing him eating the burger in silence. He looks so cute that it makes me feel like I wanna pinch his cheeks.

"It must've been a long time since you went out and eat burger. Did you forget how burger tasted like?" I raised an eyebrow but he ignored me. I smiled as I keep watching him eating.

"Wonwoo ah, what had you done with your life? Even though you're having a hard time, you should at least go and have some fun to release your stress every once in a while." I purred before taking another bite of my burger.

He stopped eating for a moment.

"Am I not doing it now?" He raised an eyebrow.

"That's because I force you, what about before? Wait, that actually made me curious. All these time during weekends, you stayed at school? What did you do then?" I questioned since I'm suddenly curious of it.

"I don't know." He shrugged and continued eating his burger.

"That's okay. Since you're with me now, I'm gonna show you what fun really is. Trust me!" I shouted as I tapped my upper chest twice. He gave me a bitter chuckle before he took a sip of his drink.

-

sorry for taking a long time to update, i've been busy studying for my last exam before the semester ends _

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.4K 1.9K 68
"We just don't work," I said turning away from him. He immediately grabbed my hand and pulled me into his chest. "Don't you get it?" I looked up at...
320K 9.6K 102
park areum, the girl that was found in a ditch by a vampire that took pity on her and decided to raise her along with his twelve brothers. she grew u...
6.4K 342 23
What would happen when Asia's most ruthless mafia gang, reunites with someone very special to them?? Being the kings of the underworld, they are know...
252K 6.9K 52
What happens when a mafia group makes a dreadful mistake where they accidentally confuse an innocent girl for someone trying to spy on their group. T...