Mended • Yoonmin

By WinsorMoon

Jimin had felt it years ago, and just when he was sure he'd have it..it disappeared. He was left to bury that... More

One • The Beach
Two • Dunk
Three • Club Night
Five • Ocean Feelings
Six • Nowhere Far
Seven • New Walls
Eight • Hint
Nine • Goodnight Sweetness
Ten • Going Through Mud
Eleven • Those Eyes
Twelve • Was Miles Away
Thirteen • Cookies
Fourteen • Winters Secrets
Fifteen • Stumbling
Sixteen • Holiday
Seventeen • Follow
Eighteen • Last Time
Nineteen • 1st Day
Twenty • Almost There
Twenty-One • Our Bed
Twenty-Two • Min's Heart
Twenty-Three • Complete (Final)

Four • Hope Not

335 11 0
By WinsorMoon

Four
💧|Hope Not|💧

When Yoongi got back to the beach house he sat with Jimin. They had been silent the whole way there since Yoongi had been stuck in his head. "I should've known. I gave him one more chance! I admit I haven't been the best boyfriend lately, but I'm allowed to still be upset. I caught him kissing someone, and it wasn't like they were just kissing. I saw his damn hands under Hoseok's shirt. Fuck-" he hiccuped covering his mouth before blinking back tears. With each passing moment Yoongi could feel his stomach dropping more and more, his emotions couldn't be held any longer "Yoongi.." Jimin frowned, moving closer to the male to gently rub his back. "I just don't understand what I do to deserve this. I thought he loved me..." Yoongi leaned into Jimin's touch, the boy then wrapping his arms around the male. "You've done absolutely nothing to deserve Hoseok's loathsome actions." The boy's voice was soft as he spoke. A sob escaped Yoongi's lips as he leaned, allowing his head to rest against Jimin's. Tears streamed down Yoongi's cheeks, a wet spot on Jimin's sleeve already forming but he didn't mind.

The boy's hold never faltered until all that could be heard was Yoongi's sniffling, and his body seemed more calm. "Feel a little better?" Jimin asked sweetly, and the other only nodded in response. It was apparent from Yoongi's features that he was ready to sleep. "I think I'm gonna head to bed," he told Jimin sitting up. "Alright." Both men stood up off the couch and  walked up the stairs together. "Let me know if you need anything okay? I'll be right there." The boy placed a comforting hand on the older's shoulder right before heading into his own room. Walking in the bedroom Yoongi looked around another tear rolling down his cheek. Waking up next to Hoseok that next morning wasn't ideal anymore. Without another thought he packed all of Hoseok's things, and moved them into the living room. He left a spare blanket and pillow on the couch mumbling, "It's over." Yoongi walked back up the stairs and into his bedroom before locking the door.

The more Jimin thought about what he had seen that night the more he saw red. How could Hoseok do that to Yoongi again?? Jimin thought Yoongi deserved the universe. He should be treated the best way possible and he should be loved as much as possible. Jimin wanted so badly to go and talk to Hoseok. He wanted to give him a piece of his mind and make it known how much he just messed up with Yoongi. But he stayed put listening to his music while he laid in bed, he knew it wasn't his place. He hoped this was the last straw for Yoongi, he didn't want Hoseok to cause him any more pain. Jimin had decided he'd really go ahead and go get ready for bed as well.

-

Hours later back at the club Jin was sitting on Namjoon's lap playing with his hair. They were having a casual conversation about many topics until a drunk Hoseok approached them. "Hey do you guys know where Yoongi is? I can't find him." Even though things had gotten heated with the man he'd just met, he was still curious about Yoongi's whereabouts. "He and Jimin went home,"  Jin let his head fall against Namjoon's. The man held the other tighter in his arms, he hadn't drank much since he knew he had to drive. "I think we'll be right behind them soon if you guys are ready."

"I wonder why they didn't tell me..." Hoseok's drunk mind came up with many reasons why Yoongi wouldn't have told him. The reason that seemed to make more sense than the others was that they went back home to be together there while no one else was there. He couldn't believe it. Yoongi was doing exactly what he had been mad at him for all this time. All Hoseok did was kiss someone else; it never went farther. It was time to get back at Yoongi, since he took it all the way Hoseok thought he would too. "I'll be ready in like an hour or so." He turned to find the man he had been making out with previously. The man had dark hair, was tall, and had a very fit body. Hoseok definitely didn't mind since he hadn't been with anyone in a while. Yoongi hadn't really touched him since the last situation.
It took no time for Hoseok to persuade the male to come into a room with a couch. Seemed unoccupied. As soon as the door was shut Hoseok had his lips on the others in a feverish kiss. The man followed his lead picking him up and pinning him against the door like he did earlier.

It wasn't until hours later that Hoseok had walked out of the room with the man and gave him a kiss goodnight. In the middle
Of their session he received a text letting him know that the rest of the group would be outside waiting for him. Upon arriving to the car he realized Namjoon, Jin, and Taehyung had all fallen asleep in the van waiting on him. When Namjoon heard the knocking on the window and saw Hoseok standing outside he knew it was also time for him to get up. Once Hoseok had gotten buckled up Namjoon began heading back to the beach house. "What happened to you?" The elder asked with the raise of an eyebrow. Hoseok's hair was a mess, his shirt was no longer tucked into the jeans he was wearing. "Ah nothing. Just partied very hard," he relaxed in his seat wincing at the soreness from his achy muscles. "Mm."

The moment they arrived everyone was already headed to their beds. Hoseok paused, seeing all his items by the couch. "The hell..." He wondered aloud. "Whatever it is, I really do hope you guys figure it out." Namjoon said, adjusting Jin's hold around him before they climbed up the stairs. Was this it? Hoseok sighed, grabbing his shower items and walked upstairs. Surely he'd still be able to use their bathroom right? Appearing at their bedroom door he attempted to turn the knob but it wouldn't budge. Yoongi locked him out. He raised his hand ready to knock and his fist came to a halt right before he touched the door. He sighed, lowering his hand instead, changing his mind and going into the downstairs bathroom to take a shower. He turned the water on and then looked at himself in the mirror as he got undressed. Hoseok had hickeys all over his body, and his behind was bruised with scratches on his sides. Lou had gone pretty rough on him, and he definitely did enjoy it at the time. Now he was beginning to feel extremely remorseful. Had Yoongi really done what he had thought? That was his whole reason for doing what he did in the first place. What if him and Jimin were together at this moment and that's why the door was locked? He'd figure he'd just talk to Yoongi tomorrow just to give himself some sort of piece of mind for the night.

How was he going to hide all these bruises though? He wished he could go ask Jimin for makeup, but then he would wonder what caused the bruises. Hoseok really didn't want to tell Yoongi what he had done. After a quick shower he took his place on the couch. "Ouch," He mumbled, feeling the soreness in his bum as he moved to get comfortable. Hoseok couldn't believe he had gotten himself into this situation. The pit he already felt in his stomach grew, and tears begged to fall from his eyes. With a small sniffle he let them and reached over to turn off the lamp. He then cried himself to sleep that night, hoping everything would be okay.

-

When Jimin woke up that morning he stayed in bed on his phone for a little bit before getting up to open his curtains. It was a lot brighter than it was yesterday, seemed warm outside. By the time the afternoon hit it would be warmer outside so he hoped it would be warm enough for him to go swimming. His stomach growled signaling it was definitely time to find something to eat. He put on a pastel pink fluffy robe and matching socks before heading downstairs. Walking past the couch he saw Hoseok sleeping. He shook his head in disbelief seeing the dark bruise on his neck. He really hoped things hadn't gotten farther than what he saw.

Looking through the kitchen he'd decided that he'd make himself a bowl of cereal. Then he walked outside to the patio that had a protective covering over it to keep bugs out and sat down. While he ate he scrolled through his social media and eventually settled on a video from YouTube. It wasn't until he had almost finished the bowl that he heard the door open. To his surprise Yoongi walked outside and sat on the chair next to him. He also had a bowl of cereal although it was a different type. "How'd you sleep?" Jimin asked, pausing his video. "I slept okay. Was weird not having anyone next to me but also knowing Hoseok wasn't was a bit relieving." He spoke honestly, taking his own bite. "Do you think you'll talk to him today?"
"I don't know. I know I need to but after seeing what I saw last night I don't think I want to." Jimin nodded in understanding at the man's words. "Okay." Jimin wondered if he should tell Yoongi what he saw that morning. Maybe he didn't need to since Hoseok was laying right in the living room.

It was another half hour later when he saw more movement coming from inside signaling everyone else was also now up. The door had opened and a very tired Hoseok peered his head outside. "Hey Yoongi, could we talk?" Yoongi looked at Jimin mouthing the words, "Pray for me." The man wasn't religious at all, but he knew whatever was about to happen wouldn't be good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

820 35 30
"Am I a rebound? I thought you were hurt? Mad at me? Now you act as if....I don't know." He was in fact right. I don't know either. Im suppose to be...
2.1K 208 13
Jimin had to go on with or without Yoongi. Reality is tough when you have to let go of fantasy. Though his life was a like a fairy tale, something d...
50.7K 2.4K 42
A power couple, the couple that people envied and got jealous of because of how cute they look together, has now vanished. The relationship others wi...
10.4K 967 160
Jimin and Yoongi had known each other since they were in kindergarten. They spent a lot of time together and were hardly separated. But a fight drove...