Dangerous Love

ilove2write4u

Athena knight celebrates her high school graduation at a club with her best friend Claire. There, she sleeps... Еще

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19

CHAPTER 3

5.1K 108 24
ilove2write4u

Once we got there we stayed in a hotel just until we found an apartment. The whole thing was stressful and it took me a while to sell a property. We took too much time trying to find a place to call home because we're so picky but, in the end Claire and I found a two room apartment with one beautiful bathroom. We started new lives as Victoria Harris and Angelica Parker. It was perfect.

We went shopping to get furniture and some other things we needed. It took us a long time and was pretty expensive. Claire or should I say, Angelica, started volunteering to work at the hospital. She wanted to be a doctor. I continued my job as a real estate wholesaler and not too long I was able to get more income.

Like I said, everything was perfect.

"One month and a half later"

"I've been telling you to come by the hospital so we can check on you but you never listen" Angelica tells me as we walk into the cafe. We always have lunch together even though we have different jobs. We make it a time for us to chat since we're so busy. We always sit at a little round table by the window. I look out the window and watch as people walk by.

We walk to the table and a lady brings out some menus for the both of us.

"It's not necessary, I'll take a lasagna and a lemonade," I say, raising my hand stopping her from giving the menu to me.

"I'll take the same thing" Angelica tells her and the lady leaves.

"I know I'm sorry I've been meaning to but we have to get into college so I've been working for us" I tell her. I've been overworking myself. I've had a lot of stress the past month of being here. Although I was able to sell properties. there weren't many.

"That's what's probably causing your sickness. You haven't been sleeping or eating well." She tells me as I stay looking outside.

"I know Angelica, would you stop disciplining me?" I tell her putting my elbows on the table and hide my face in my palms. I admit, calling her Angelica sounded weird and I was still getting used to being called Victoria.

"I'm just looking out for you. I've been telling you to go for weeks. Take a day off to go." She tells me. I stayed looking out the window watching the cars go by.

Soon after, the lady comes with our food. Angelica keeps talking to me about the hospital and stuff. I've never liked going there but somehow she loves it. We can be different people at times but it's good for us.

"Are you sure you have been eating good Vic?" She tells me with a concerned look.

I look at my food. The smell, it's horrible! I put my hand to my mouth and run to the restroom.

"Victoria!" Claire runs after me.

When I finished, Angelica was waiting for me outside the bathroom stall. I went to the sink and turned on the water. I splashed it on my face as well as my mouth.

"Are you alright?" She asks, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Yes, I'm okay now" I say as I wash my mouth with water.

"I already made an appointment for you tomorrow early in the morning. You're going. End of discussion." I looked at her and decided I have to get better if I wanna continue working. So I agreed.

The day passed as normal. I signed two contracts today. It was really good.

The next day Angelica took me with her to the hospital in her car since we were having lunch afterwards anyway. She checked me in with the receptionist and with the doctor that was tutoring her.

"Hello, my name is Doctor Mercury. I will be checking you out today" he says, taking out a clipboard and a pen. The doctor asked me a couple questions but to be honest I've never liked going to the doctor. I was always afraid of needles. So when they told me that they were doing a blood test. I turned to look at Angelica with wide eyes. She knew I didn't like needles. She closed her eyes and I knew I couldn't escape this one. Angelica came and stood next to me on the hospital bed.

"It's okay i'm gonna be here for you" she gave me a smile and it made me feel safer.

After a while of waiting and waiting the doctor came with the results.

"We'll Victoria, congratulations. You are pregnant! I will set up a meeting for the first ultrasound" the doctor told me, handing me some papers. Angelica and I looked at each other. I was in shock. With everything happening, I had forgotten to get birth control. Damn me, I forget things easily but still, how could I forget something this important!?

Angelica was shocked as well. I could see the fear in her eyes. The both of us knew that this baby would put us in danger. I can't have it. I have to abort. Angelica saw my face and knew exactly what I was thinking.

"No. Don't even think about it" She closed her eyes and shook her head. The doctor had a concerned look on his face.

"I will let you two talk" and with that he left the room.

"Angelica I-" I wasn't able to finish when she snapped her head towards me. I only call her Claire when we're alone.

"No! You and I both know you can't do this. Do not even think about it!" She yelled at me. Her eyes and cheeks started to become red from anger. I have never been into the whole aborting thing but..... if i have this child it can be dangerous for her and i.

"You know the danger this can bring us!" I yelled back. She was taken back. She looked taken back and a little disappointed in me. I know some people think that aborting is okay, but we both have never believed in that. That's why she sees it bad that I think of aborting.

"Fine...." She walked towards the door. She opened it but stopped. "Please, just get an ultrasound, if you really don't want this.... Then abort but you'll regret not seeing it." With that she left the room.

I waited for the doctor to come back and he gave me a date to go to a clinic and get an ultrasound. It was two days from now. Angelica didn't return. When it was lunch time we finally met up and she took us to the cafe . Angelica was forgiving and could never stay mad at me. I told her I was gonna think about it so we stopped talking about it or mentioning it.

Time passed so quickly. Angelica took the day off so she could be by my side during the ultrasound sound. I was nervous. I didn't know what to think. My mind was everywhere. I would never think of taking a life but, this would put us both in danger. Maybe it's best I do not have it.....

After having lunch we arrived and we checked in with the receptionist and waited in a waiting station. Soon after they called us.

"Victoria Harris?" A nurse called my name making Angelica and I get up.

"Follow me" she gave me a sweet smile and started walking to a room. I walked hesitantly in the room then Angelica grabbed my hand.

"It's okay, we're in this together. I will always be here for you, Always and forever remember?" she gives me a smile and I smile back. Having her by my side helps me a lot.

I laid in bed. A beautiful woman came in and asked me a lot of questions. They then put a cold substance on my stomach. It made me gasp at how cold it was. Soon after I heard a beat rhythm. A heart beat...

"There" the doctor pointed to the screen showing the inside of my stomach. My eyes are paying close attention to the screen. I could see a little circle. I couldn't see much but it was there. There is really a life inside of me. I'm carrying a human life inside me. I looked at Angelica and tears threatened to fall from her big brown eyes. She was holding my hand. She looked so happy.

"Wait" the doctor said. My eyes quickly turned to her.

"What? What's wrong?!" I told her eager to know what was going on .

She just turned to me and smiled.

"They're twins in there" my eyes widened. I looked at Angelica and she was even happier. Tears streamed down my face. Two. I am carrying two babies! I turned to the doctor. She was looking at the two little babies. You could barely see they were there. I closed my eyes trying to stop the tears as I remember I will be putting them both in danger. I can't have them. I can't put them in danger!...

Keep in mind that they both changed their names when they moved to New York! Thanks for reading Luvs<3

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Dusk H.Mia

Любовные романы

66.1K 3.6K 39
Could you run away from your destiny? Rick almost managed it. He could seem like the boy next door, but he had a big dark secret. He ran away from h...
Nanny (completed) <33

Любовные романы

2.7M 75.5K 18
When Athena Grey is working at her local bakery someone seems to accidentally leave their baby. She has no other option but to take care of the littl...
Lowkey leiiii403

Любовные романы

3.5M 84.9K 75
Arabella Malik, the lethal American mob boss's daughter. The beauty of the nineteen-year-old was well-known. Her hourglass figure and glowing grey ey...
10.6K 245 63
This is a Sequel from my Mafia Collection. It's Emilio's story, he and his triplet brother don't get Mentioned to much. I have wrote a sneak peak on...