Light, Darkness, Balance

Από Soulwanderer58

Adam, an orphan boy who now lives with a foster family is traumatized for years after managing to get out of... Περισσότερα

Prologue
Demon sightings
Can't even get a spring break
Mutant monster fish attack
Adam's guardian angel
First meet with the Goetia prince
The angry Goetia princess
Bad news from the cherubs
The mall takeover
Fight fire with fire
Checking in
Rude awakening
Space and dreams
Jim's trip to the wrath ring
Making new Frenemies/ At I.M.P. building
The harvest moon festival
Tea party with Stella
Nick's reunion with an old enemy
The blind priest
Spooky fun at the amusement park
Robo fizz's last laugh
Rough night
Agents of D.H.O.R.K.S. Part 2
Demon problem
Back once again
Henry and the demon popstar
Well, here we go again
Loona's roommate/Jim's training in wrath
A little talk with a spider
Violet's tale
Found in a hotel
Henry's story of high school and football
Reopened mall
Find the truth, or the truth will find you
Ozzie's part 1: Setting the stage
Ozzie's part 2: The stage begins
Ozzie's part 3: The goetia's curse
The aftermath of Ozzie's
Getting to the hotel
Reunited at last
Nick vs Julius round 2
Samurai and snakes
The desired answer for Adam
Adam's beginnings
The big decision
The secret audio
A sudden visit
Letter to Nick/Stella's brother
Adam's pain and suffering
Epilogue

Agents of D.H.O.R.K.S. Part 1

864 4 1
Από Soulwanderer58

The next day arrives, everyone is doing their usual hobbies. Jim playing some video games. Violet reading a book, and adam? Well, while adam has not much to do. He still finds things to do. He helps out his foster siblings, and helps out with the house. When adam went to the grocery store to get what Drew and diane need on the list. Nothing ever happened, much to adam's relief. He's glad nothing happened while out getting groceries, or to get some fresh air.

Another day passes, and once again. Its a normal day. They went to a nice restaurant and ate there. They chat about their day, their time, and about what they did. After getting back home, they sat down and watched the movie. Like what family would do. So adam, violet, and jimmy are now having a normal day. That is until night falls. After watching a movie, they sat down to eat their dinner. After that, they were about to be excused to their room. The broken window can be heard. They see what broke their window, and drew knows what that is. 

"Back up, a smoke grenade." Drew yelled. The smoke grenade created a smokescreen. Covering the dining room. They don't know what was going on, but then diane got taken first. "Diane!" Drew tried to help her but he got taken too. "Mom, dad!" Jimmy yelled in worry. Then he got snagged too. Adam and violet don't even know what to do when only a second later. Violet got taken into the smoke. Adam, feeling afraid. About to run to his room to escape another way, but he too got grabbed. Adam tried to break free, but got injected with something. And drops to the ground. Adam tries to get a good look of who's responsible? 

When adam looked up, he couldn't tell because of his blurry vision. All he could describe was someone dressed in black. And closed his eyelids. 

Meanwhile 

At the tall building that seems to be a base, two figures from a distance. Looks at that building. One Wearing a cloak, covering his left arm. The other, wearing a blue long coat. "This is the place right?" The men with a cloak said. "That's the one Blake." "They say they have something valuable." "Some valuable information to snag." The man with a blue long coat said. "And the other?" Blake asked. "They caught themselves a demon." He said. "Really Randal?" Blake said. "Yeah, these noobs got a lucky catch." "We're lucky we ain't here for them." "The intel is what were ordered to do." Randal said. "Would be cool to fight some demons right now." Blake said. Randal spotted something from his angle. He could see some movement. 

He sees one goth girl, and the other was some red creature on her back. Then disappears within the shadows. Then a moment later an alarm can be heard. "It looks like today's your lucky, you could get your chance after all." "I saw someone sneaking in." "And it looks like they didn't do a good job being stealthy." Randal said. "Isn't stealthy optional?" Blake said. "Yeah, but sometimes we got to play safe." "But it looks like the diversion is what we needed." Randal said. 
"And it just made it less hard for us." Blake said. "Come on blake, its time to go to work." Randal said. "Time to kick some butt." Blake said. 

Somewhere inside the building 

Adam, violet and jimmy gained conscious. They each opened their eyes and found themselves in a room. They notice that their tied up to a chair. "Wow, looks like we're in one of those situations were they would try to do force us to talk." Violet said. "So they took you too huh?" 

Violet turns to see that its blitzo. Seeing that him and moxxie are tied up. "What happened this time?"  Violet asked. "Hey, we were doin our usual business." "And got our asses captured." Blitzo said. Violet just sighs in response. Then the two random agents came in. "You two." The agent points at violet and jimmy. "One and two wants a word with ya." He said. "One and two?" Jim asked. The agent grunts in annoyance. "Agents." "Agents one and two wants to talk to ya." He said. "Oh, Secret government stuff." "Makes sense." Violet said. 

The two agents unties the two, and takes them. "You stay here." "They will have a word with you next." He said. They take violet and jimmy out of the interrogation room. Leaving adam to moxxie and blitzo. While someone from the window watching, pushed a button. Adam sat and watched blitzo and moxxie struggle. While not realizing the gas started to fill the room. 

Loona and mille kept going throughout the building, while encountering more agents that stand in the way. But both of them are unaware that their being followed. Blake and randal manage to follow behind, and found the opportunity to take. "And here they are." "They sure made quite a mess." "Ok then, let's see them in action." Randall said. Loona stopped in her tracks.

"Why are ya stopping?" Millie asked. Loona turns around to see blake and randal standing. "Looks like we're being followed." Loona said. "Not bad for getting this far." "Especially deciding to go in forcefully." Blake said. "No offence but, you suck at being stealthy." Randal said. "Stealthy?" "Pfff, we prefer to barge in." Loona said. "We're in a hurry." "So if I were you, I scram." "Unless of course you wanna get chopped." Millie said with a threat. "Sorry little lady." "No can do." "We have our own business to take care of." "We're only here for a different reason." "Unfortunately." "This business is top secret." Randal said. 

"Look, we can do this the easy way." Millie said. "Or the hard way." Loona finished. "I'm glad you asked." "In that case we already knew the answer." "Blake?" "If you don't mind?"  Randal tells blake. Blake replies by pushing his cloak. Revealing he had a katana on his waist. He grabs the hilt of the katana, and unsheathes it. "I think we prefer the hard way." Blake said. 

Without warning, blake immediately makes a dash towards towards loona and millie. Loona uses the axe, but blake does the flip. Dodging the axe, then blake wall jumps to counter loona with a kick. Sending her down on the floor. While blake lands on his two feet. Millie was about to attack blake but the gunshot almost hit her. She sees that randal uses two handguns. Duel wielding. "How about a one on one match demon?" "While your friend over here fights her opponent?" Randal asked. Millie thinks  about it, and looks to see loons is about to fight blake. And mille sees that she's about to fight this guy using guns. Millie thought it seemed fair. So she accepts this. "Ok, human." "But don't expect me to go easy." Millie said. "Fine by me, I'm always looking for a challenge." Then the four begins to clash. 

Back in the integration room. Adam sits down helplessly listening to everything. Blitzo and moxxie telling each other honest truths cause of the gasses in the room. And there's one adam wanted to forget he heard that. Something between millie and moxxie. And follows with some sobbing. "You guys wanna hear my honest truth to feel better?" Adam asked. "ooh, what is it?" "Got a girlfriend?" Blitzo asked. "No." "Haven't got a girlfriend, yet."  Adam answered. "Then have you met a girl?" Moxxie asked. "Just one." Adam answered. "Who is it?" Blitzo said in a kid voice. "Elizabeth." Adam said. "Who's she?" Moxxie said with a smug look. "She's the blind girl from church." Adam said. "Hear that mox?" "He met a girl from church." "How did you two meet anyway?" Blitzo wondered. "She sent me a letter to meet her." Adam said. 

"Then that means she likes you." Blitzo jumps to conclusion. "Hold on, we're just friends." "Its not what you think." Adam defended. "Oh sure, we believe you." Moxxie said while him and blitzo shares a laugh. "Guys really." Adam said. Then blitzo and moxxie begins to make fun of him." "Adam and Elizabeth." "Sitting in a tree." Blitzo and moxxie said. "k-i-s-s-i-n-g." Blitzo finishes, then does a smooch. Mocking adam. "You guys feel better now?" Adam asked. "Yep." Moxxie said. "We're good." "Now we need to figure this out since this is HIS fault!" Blitzo said. 

"How is it my fault sir?" Moxxie said. As adam watch the two argue, he begins to hallucinate. And somehow sees moxxie. And candles? And blitzo playing an organ  while wearing a mask like some phantom opera? Adam stands there, and watches things unfold. 

Millie and loona did the best to fight off those two humans. Loona barely got a scratch. While blake almost did perfect. He still got clawed in the back by her. Millie doing flawless fighting dodging bullets one and another. Randall on the other hand kept dodging millie's attack with her fist, and some axe attacks as well. After going at it with each other, Randall rushes towards blake while sliding under the axe. And made it with blake. 

"For a pair of humans, your good." "Good then those guys in black suits." Loona said. "Their amateurs." "That's why their easy for ya to kill." Randal said. "We love to keep going ladies." "But we're heading off." Blake said. "Where you going?" Millie asked. "To get what we came for." "Aren't  you on a rescue mission?" Randal asked. Loona and millie stared with mouths open in shock. "How did you-" Lonna was about to finish. "I know I know." "But it took long enough for us to figure out your on a mission to not be seen by the eyes of anyone." Randal said. "Well come on." "If we're here for a different reason." "The sooner we stand there and chat, the more time is wasting." Blake said. Loona and millie don't trust this. But if their only here on their own terms. Then everyone is happy. "Alright, fine." Millie said. "But you only follow us." "Do anything stupid." "Ill chop you to pieces." Loona warned them. "Fair enough." Randal said. "Lead the way." Blake said. The four runs in a hurry to their only objective. 

Adam stand there and watch blitzo and moxxie in their hallucination. One side looks like a disney musical vibe. While the other looked like in one of those music videos. Taking their time about each other. When it was come to a close blitzo notices adam. "Ya know, we haven't messed with adam." Blitzo said in a musical way. "I think let's make it fair, am I not wrong?" Moxxie said in a dress. Then all the past characters blitzo knows lunges at adam. Adam tries to use his arm to defend to be ready for impact. But nothing happened. And he lowers his arm to see that he's in some sort of building. A familiar one. 

Adam looks around in this place. "Hey, what gives?" "Isn't something suppose to happen?" Blitzo said, still in his toony form with a clown outfit on. "I don't know sir, this one seems different." Moxxie said. Adam turns to see the two, moxxie however is a drawing. "Adam, where are we exactly?" Adam looks to his side and sees some windows. He looks his left to see a door, and his right to also see a door. Adam realized what he's hallucinating. "I know this place." Adam said, and walks towards the other door. "Really?" "What, what is it?" Blitzo said, wanting an answer.

"Its the place where it happened." "Its the orphanage." Adam answered. "WHAAAAAAAT!" Blitzo and moxxie both said. While moxxie suddenly poofs into his musical form. While blitzo poofs into, well, himself. 

Jimmy and violet are in a room with the two agents. And the two agents takes a step towards them. 

"Ok kids, let's sit down, and chat." Agent two said. "Cause we got questions that we want answers. Agent one said. Jimmy and violet look at each other. "Why can't anyone stop calling us  kids for once?" Violet said to herself. 

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

19.6K 562 18
Y/n a 17 year old, on his way to get beer that was ordered from his abusive parents who ordered him Y/n falls through the portal he encounters three...
36K 807 24
Jack was always a lonely guy. Ever since he was 6, he fended for himself in the living hell that was New York. He's now 21 and a mechanic for a small...
1.2K 42 8
A (15) year old boy suddenly woke up at an unrecognisable place that he's in and don't know how he got there but what adventure's awaits him? (Vivzie...
70.1K 1.3K 9
●・○・●・○・● First of all, it starts with a simple knock on the door. An angry looking demon storms in and demands to see Blitzo, to have a chat with hi...