Ishq mein Marjawan

By raglak__forever

New raglak and ardeep strory, combination of both serials, Swaragini and Ishq Mein Marjawan... It is the seri... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part -3
Part - 4
Part - 5

Part - 6

595 39 6
By raglak__forever

Ragini clumsily opened her eyes, it took her
moment to remember where is she? When the door opens a girl came in, holding a tray.. "Oh you woke up already.." she said with a smile, ragini look her in confusion,

she understood, " I am arohi... deep's wife.."ragini smile back nervously. "I brought soup for you... You looks very tired.. have it before it get cold." Arohi said placing a tray on side table.. "Ohh, there was no need for this.." ragini got embarrassed.. "don't be silly ragini... look at yourself...I brought it here, so you could have it comfortably... finish it, then I will send deep... got it.." she said in fake strict...

ragini smile slightly.. " good.." she smile back and left.

"Good evening everyone.." gadodia's were having lunch when they heard a voice. Laksh exhale a deep breath looking at the door, where Swara's smiling face appeared. He looked back at his food which was now difficult to eat.

Swara directly went to ap, " I made kheer for everyone.." she forward a bowl to ap looking at Laksh. Everyone understands she was trying to impress Laksh, it's not a secret for anyone that how much Laksh loves kheer... "Thank you beta.." ap smiles fakely.. "join us at lunch.." she says as formality.. "if you insist.." swara said happily and quickly sit beside Laksh, who was busy in ignoring her.. "Laksh have some kheer.. you love it na..."

she passed a bowl of kheer to him but he reject... "No thanks I am already full..." "but" she was about to say something but heard a loud scream.

Ragini heard a knock on door.. " come in.." she said. Deep came in.. "How are you feeling now.." deep asked.. ragini nodd slightly.. "better.." she said slowly..

there was a brief silence.. "What did happened with you ragu? How did you end up like this?" At last deep asked. Her whole life appeared infront of her eyes.. she chuckles.. "as usual... I took wrong decisions.." deep understood that she don't wants to tell him right now, and of course he respect her privacy, so he didn't asked anymore questions.. " I should leave now..." ragini tried to get up..

"where will you go..." she stopped.. he was right, she haves no place... she looked down to stoped her tears... deep felt bad... " Ragu... it's okay... you can stay here.." " no deep I will do something..." " ohh please don't think I am favouring at you... You will stay here as a pj, and once you will get job, you will have to pay all your bills.." he said in attitude,

ragini chuckled.. she understood he don't wants her to feel bad.. "okay than..." "good..." "for now take rest here.. I'll arrange guest house for you, than you can shift there.." ragini nodd.. he turned back to leave.. "mmm deep..." she thought something... " yes?" "Wo actually, when I completed my internship from your company, you offered me a job, is that offer still valid?" she asked in hope... he thinks for a moment.. "only in one condition.." ragini look him in question.. "if you start working from today only..." he said with a wink..

ragini smile in relief... "Sure..." " than get up, now you don't have time to rest, we have to go..?" "Where?" She got confused... "don't tell me you are thinking to come office daily in one dress only..." he point at her dirty saree which was in laundry bag, while she was wearing on of Arohi's dress... "but.." she felt embarrassed... " don't worry.. I am not going to purchase from my money, this will deduct from your payment...now come lets go..." and he didn't let her say anything else and leave...

Maheshwari run towards the scream, it came from Arohi's room.. Laksh hurriedly opened the door and found Arohi standing on bed very scared looking around...

"Arohi?" " Laksh..." she runs toward him and hug him tightly shivering in fear... "What happened arohi.." Laksh got tensed... Swara started fuming in jealousy... she pulled her back and push her away.. Arohi was not ready for this, if Ap didn't hold her, she would have hurt herself badly... She look swara in confusion... " What the hell was this swara..." Laksh roared,

she got scared.. "Laksh, she was hugging you..." swara mumbled slowly... "So what... She was scared idiot..." " but.." she tried to say somthing... " shut up..." he said angrily and turned toward arohi... who was not looking him in scared. He felt bad.. " are you okay.." he said calmly making everone shocked... " she slightly nodd her head still in fear.. he once again glared confused swara and left... Swara glared arohi angrily who was still holding ap tightly.. "Why did you screamed?" Ap asked... "there was something in balcony..." she said...

sanskar checked and found a mouse... Arohi felt embarrassed, "I am sorry..." "It's okay beta..." everyone understands her situation, it's normal for her to get scared, "go and take some rest... and swara I think you should also leave..." ap said... Swara's face become red, she stamped her foot and marched away,

"Who the hell is she... and why do Laksh cares about her so much... I have to find out soon..." Swara think hatefully, she was giving her Ragini's vibes and she don't wants one more ragini...

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 13.6K 21
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
866K 19.7K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
601K 30.3K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
88K 794 13
I accidentally summoned a tentacle monster in the middle of the night. He wants to show me why eight arms are better than two. I said yes, and now I...