𝐍𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐑𝐀 | ✓

By blckpinq

𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐚 𝐝... More

𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭
Alissa Voilet
Ariana Grande
Cindy Kimberly
Jenna Ortega
Jennie Kim
Kendall Jenner
Kendall Jenner
Lily-rose depp
Madison Beer
Madison Beer
Madison Beer
Roseanne Park
[ 𝐍𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐑𝐀 ]
𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩-𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝
𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 ?
𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝
𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐨.𝟏 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲
𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲
𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬
𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐥
𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐈 ____ 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝐈 ____ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 (real)
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃

𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮

2.5K 55 3
By blckpinq

[ requested by : @inlovewithari ]

prompt : after nai learned that you hated christmas, she's going to try everything she can to make you like the holiday. with your stubbornness and nailea's persistence, it can go two ways. a disastrous christmas that was planned by the grinch OR the best christmas both of you will ever have.

genre : fluff

-

"babe, get up. we need to go christmas shopping." nailea whined as she tugged on the ends of my hoodie.

"ugh no, i'm too lazy. can't you just ask someone else." i groaned and hid my face under my pillow.

she soon stopped tugging and sat on my stomach. "baby please. i'll give you a reward if you tag along." she said and i could tell she was smirking by the way she sounds.

"hmmm...no."

"please y/n, it'll only be awhile." she whined once more. i rolled my eyes and let out a huge sigh before removing the pillow from my face. she smiled widely upon seeing my face and leaned down to my lips to give me a few pecks before finally getting off me.

"kiss me a little more baby." she rolled her eyes and walked over to me, kissing my lips repeatedly until it became a full on make-out.

"now get up, i'm giving you ten minutes to get ready."

"why can't i just wear this instead ?" i whined referring to my pj's.

"because it's embarrassing. now please get changed."

i quickly spoke up right when she was about to leave the room. "embarrassing ? you're saying you're embarrassed to be seen with me ? i might as well not tag along."

"babe, we're not gonna have this conversation again. go and get dressed, i'm not telling you again."

"ugh, i'm too lazy to do that nai. why can't i just wear what i'm wearing right now ? it's not like my fat ass is sticking out."

"first of all, fat ass ? keep dreaming babe. second of all, i told you it's embarrassing and lastly, stop being a lazy ass before i stop sending you nudes." she threatened with an evident smirk plastered on her face.

i immediately got up to and head to my closet. i rummaged through my closet trying to find a comfortable and simple outfit to wear.

there's no way i could ever live without nudes from her.

-

third pov

"baby cheer up will you ? it's almost christmas, shouldn't you be happy ?" nailea spoke up as she rubbed your thigh.

"why would i be happy about christmas ? that's literally the worst holiday of all holidays." you answered while your focus was still on the road.

"excuse me ?!" she screeched causing your ears to hurt a little due to how loud she was.

"y-you hate christmas ?! how ? why ? when ? wha- is that even possible ?!?!" she rambled.

"baby calm down, it's not a big deal." you told her nonchalantly.

"no ! how can i calm down after you told me this ?!" you sighed and decided not to respond knowing that the next word you say would probably make her even more crazy.

it didn't take you guys long enough to arrive at the shopping mall. once you were done parking your car, both of you got out of the car while nai continue blabbering about why christmas is a good thing.

you sighed for the nth time and walked ahead of her causing her to quickly catch up to you. she intertwined your hands together as eyes burnt through the side of her head.

"baby, why don't you like christmas ?" she asked softly.

"because of my childhood." you simply replied not bothering to look at her.

"is it really that bad ?" you hummed and nodded your head in response.

"is it because your mom and dad told you that santa wasn't real ?" she teasingly asked.

"shut up." you playfully rolled my eyes.

"you're not denying...is it true then ?"

"of course not nai, that's a ridiculous reason-"

you were then interrupted when a gasp was heard from nai, causing her to drag you towards the nicely decorated store that's not too far away.

"this doesn't make you happy ?" she pointed towards the shelves that had lots of christmas themed plushies.

"nope." you answered while you shook your head.

"what about this ? does this make you happy ?" she picked up a toy cat that had a christmas hat placed on the head.

"of course it does, it's just that the hat needs to go." you shrugged.

after hours and hours of her trying to get you to like christmas, each attempted she made miserably failed. she decided to try one last time in hopes she'd finally cracked you even just a little.

she placed the toy down and dragged you over to the next shelve that had more christmas accessories. she grabbed the reindeer head band and put in on both your heads. "what about this ?" she asked with a huge smile to which you shook your head in response.

she huffed and removed her head band which you then did  did the same. you watched her storm off to which you quickly followed her from behind. you followed her around mindlessly while not a single word was being exchanged by the both you.

once nailea was done shopping for the both of you, you told her that you could handle this yourself, so you gave her the car keys and told her to wait in there. she didn't say much and did what was told anyways knowing she didn't have much of a choice.

once she was fully gone, you jogged over to the christmas accessories aisle and got those headbands both of you tried out. you then began grabbing a bunch of christmas stuff that you knew she'd liked.

you hated it when nailea is mad at you, so right now you're getting anything  you can to get her to not get mad at you anymore.

-

it was a pretty silent trip throughout the whole ride home. you didn't dare to utter a word not wanting to make her even more mad. you also realized that it's already dark out which made you wonder how long you guys have been shopping.

once the car was parked, both of you got out of the car. nailea then slammed the door and walked away leaving you behind with all the bags. you sighed and carried the bags anyways while locking the car.

lucky for you you've been going to the gym for this whole month so it wasn't much of a struggle to carry tons of bags but that doesn't mean you weren't tired.

once you've entered your house, you went up to your shared bedroom and dropped the bags onto the floor. you then plopped onto the bed and sigh as nailea was busy changing into something more comfortable in the bathroom.

"babe...?" you tried calling out but to your dismay there was no response.

you sighed and got up to head to the bathroom to see that she was busy removing her makeup so you walked to her and snaked your arms around her waist.

you hated arguing with her, you hated getting a silent treatment from her and you felt bad for not trying. you wanted to make things better between the both of you and since tomorrow is the happiest day for her, you knew you had to make things better.

"i'm sorry for being incompetent just now. i swear i'm trying my best." you spoke softly.

"please forgive me." you added and began kissing her neck softly in hopes she'd at least say a word to you.

she sighed and turned around to face you making you pull away from her neck. she then cupped your cheeks and pulled you into a slow and passionate kiss. you grip onto nailea's waist and carried her up to place her on the sink counter without breaking the kiss.

after minutes has passed by, your hair was now messy and both of you were out of breath. so you pulled away making nailea let out a soft whined. "so does that mean you forgive me ?" i carefully asked to which she nodded in response. she then hugged you and wrapper her legs around your waist indicating that you should pick her up. you chuckled and did what was told with no hesitations.

her legs were wrapped around your waist, her hands were around your neck and her head was rested on your shoulder while your hands were wrapped around her waist to hold her up.

once you've reached the bed, you waited for her to let go of you but no movements were made. "babe...?" you whispered out but no response were given, so you assumed she was sleeping.

you had no choice left but to lay down on the bed while she was on top of you. you tried your best to adjust her so that it'd be more comfortable for you to sleep and after what seems like forever you've finally gotten comfortable.

you snuggled closer to her and inhaled the sweet scent of her hair that you loved a lot. next thing you knew, your eyelids became heavier which then sent you off to dreamland.

-

your pov

"wake up ! wake up ! wake up !" a loud voice rang through my ears as she bounced on my stomach making me groaned in pain.

"babe, please stop." i groaned out while holding onto her waist.

she immediately stopped and began shaking my body. "wake up baby, it's thee day !" she exclaimed making me winced at how loud she was.

"i'll be down in a minute." i mumbled.

"you better be." she warned playfully before running off.

i turned to my night stand and grabbed my phone to see it was only 10am. i groaned in annoyance and stuffed myself inside the blankets again so that i could go back to sleep.

but unfortunately the little devil had came by just at the right time. she began shaking my body knowing that i hated it when she does that. "alright alright, i'm up." i yawned and stretched my limbs.

i slowly rise up from my bed and rubbed my tired eyes. i yawned once more and leaned my head onto nailea's body that was in-front of me which then lead me to closing my eyes.

"baby cmon please wake up." she whined and lifted my head up so that we could make eye contact.

"this better be worth it." i grumbled and slowly stood up.

nailea grabbed my hand and pecked my lips. "it will. i promise." she smiled cutely at me.

she then dragged us out of our shared bedroom and head to the living room where all the presents were. i plopped myself on the couch while nailea grabbed the presents and handed it to me.

"what ?" i looked at her confused.

"opened it. it's yours." she smiled excitedly and took a seat next to me.

i looked at her for a moment and then back at the present she gave me. i then slowly unwrapped the gift to reveal a box of airpods max.

i turned to nailea with wide eyes and mouth opened slightly in shocked. i've been wanting to replace my wired earphones for a very long time but i just didn't have the money to do so.

i lunged onto nailea for a hug to which she hugged me back in return. "thank you so much princess." i mumbled and pulled away from the hug.

"no problem my love. now go test it out." she smiled warmly at me to which i nodded in response.

i removed the top of the box and took out the headphones. i then carefully put it over my head and connected it to my phone, which didn't take long at all.

i then played my favourite music and sighed in content hearing how clear and refreshing the music sounded. it felt like my head was clear and i was the only person in the room.

i removed the headphones from my ears and gave nailea long kiss on the lips. "thank you so much baby." i said once more.

"here's another one !" she exclaimed.

as time went by, the floor was now flooded with gift wrappers, boxes everywhere and gifts stacked up on the table. it was a lot of fun for me considering how i've never been showered with gifts in a really long time.

it was finally time for nailea to open her gifts but all the gifts i've brought were left in the storage room. "babe, can you close your eyes and wait here ?"

she frowned. "why ?" she asked.

"just close them baby. i promise it'll be worth it." i smiled reassuringly.

she eyes me suspiciously but did what was told anyways with no further questions being asked. "keep 'em close ok ? don't you dare take a peek."  i warned her to which she mumbled something incoherently.

i quickly ran upstairs and grabbed some of the gifts i had from the storage room because there were too many to bring them all out at once. i then made my way downstairs and placed the gifts in-front of nailea carefully and quietly.

i did this for another five more times until it looks like there was a small wall that's about as tall as a baby. i then took a seat beside nailea and took a deep breath before telling her to open her eyes.

she gasped upon seeing wrapped up boxes stacked up against each other. "surprise." i spoke softly to which she lunged onto me for a hug but unfortunately she had kneed me in the crotch causing me to groaned in agony. 

"oh my god i'm so sorry baby. are you ok ? do you need me to get you something frozen ?" i groaned even more, not being able to utter a word as the pain was consuming me, hoping that she got the hint.

she hastily moved from her seat and grabbed me frozen peas to help ease my pain and prevent swelling. she then handed it to me to which i gladly took it and placed it right on my crotch.

i sighed out in content feeling relieved and at ease from the coldness against my crotch. "these are you gifts." i whimpered.

"maybe i should open these later. you look like-

"no ! i'm fine nai. i promise. now open your gifts." i interjected.

"are you sure babe. you look like you're in a lot of pain and you know as much as i love christmas and gifts, it can always wait."

"i know baby but i'm ok...not really but i'll be ok i promise. now please open your gifts." i pleaded softly.

she sighed. "fine. your baby maker better work once you're finally ok or else i'm gonna-"

"ok ok i get it." i interrupted once more not wanting to hear how she's gonna torture me while i'm already tortured.

-

hours passed by and there was still one gift left that hadn't been opened and it was still kept in my pocket. by now, the pain in my crotch has lessened. it could've been because i was distracted or because i wasn't moving that much but either way i was thankful that it was barely hurting.

"there's still one more gift left- wait no ! two more gifts left."

"really ? what is it ?"

"i ordered something and the delivery should be made by tomorrow and the other gift is in my pocket. so if you could..." i hinted for her to get the gift in my pocket herself due to the pain i was dealing with.

she quickly got what i meant and reached into my pocket and pulled out a small box that was nicely wrapped up. "babe...this isn't what i think it is right ?"

"no ! god no. don't worry babe, it isn't." i reassured her to which she sighed in relief.

i watched her unwrapped her gift and was now met with a ring box. she looked at me for a moment before opening the box to reveal a shiny ring.

"it's a promise ring. there's so many promises i have for you but i'm not able to list it out because then it'll take years to finish it but the main promise i wanna make is that i'll be here for you for eternity... which explains the eternity symbol there."

she slid the ring in her ring finger and quickly wiped her tears that were rolling down her cheek. "i love it a lot baby. thank you so much." she whispered out and gave me a longing kiss on the lips.

this is so beautiful. did you pick this out yourself ?" i nodded.

"you did a great job baby. i'm impressed you didn't need anyone to pick something out for you considering how indecisive you are." i rolled my eyes playfully.

"i love all of these babe but can i ask why you're doing this ? i thought you said you hated the idea of christmas ?"

"yeah i do but i'm willing to try and set aside my past so that i can like this holiday for you."

"you really don't have to." she whispered out.

"i want to."

she pulled me in for a soft passionate kiss as her hands cupped my cheeks. the sound of our lips smacking was the only thing that could be heard in this quiet living room. she then began inserting her tongue which earned a moan from me.

i was about to take things further but she then pulled away making me groaned in annoyance which then earned a giggle from her. "not now baby." she teasingly smile making me sighed in annoyance.

"baby can i ask you something ?" she bummed in response.

"would you ever want to get married to me ?" i carefully asked.

she smiled. " of course i do...see what i did there." she wiggled her eyebrows playfully earning a chuckle from me.

"anyways i'm gonna clean this up. you should get some rest." i nodded my head in agreement and was about to stand up with her but the pain quickly came running back causing me to groan in pain.

"never mind."

-

finished : 29 november 2022 ☑️

a/n

to the person that requested this, i'm so sorry for taking too long to get this done but anyways hope this was okay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 1.1K 17
𝙹𝚎𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚈/𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚈/𝚗 𝙶!𝙿
12.1K 86 27
BLACKPINK OneShots!! Feel free to request if you want ❤️ Remember that these are fiction stories :)
147K 3.2K 40
Compilation of BLACKPINK imagines/ one shots/ aus between the pinks (Jisoo/ Jennie/ Rosé/ Lisa) and (you) female reader. Highest rankings: #1 Jisoo #...
48.6K 1.3K 19
Oneshots story of Jennie from Blackpink Request open :)