•Band Mates•

By hangezoeslvrr

Hange zoe x fem reader!! (Band au) Y/n: your name H/c: hair color H/l: hair length None of the characters i... More

Introduction.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Update
Hi again
Chapter 15 || night
Chapter 16|| feelings

Chapter 9

1.1K 32 28
By hangezoeslvrr

*timeskip*

It'd been a few weeks after the ankle biter incident. More known as Sasha getting chased by a chihuahua.. It was a puppy too.. plus, It was technically her fault since she had been standing in the middle of a dog park. But you definitely learned something from that experience, and that is that Sasha is afraid of small dogs. Something I would never except of Sasha. Especially Sasha, she loves animals.

Moving on.

You and your friends planned on going to six flags early morning so you were extremely excited. None of you guys have really had time to hang due to school and work. So you were glad you'd be able to see your whole friend group together again. :) it'd be nice to tease the relationships of the group once more.
~~~
It was 11:30 and you were wide awake. The excitement was eating you up, you were unable to get yourself to go to sleep. All you were thinking about was six flags. You already planned what rides you'd be going on first. Which were the best four rides at six flags obviously.
1. Superman
2. Joker
3. Batman
4.the cyclone

You were forcing Eren to go on all of them with you since he was the only one that didn't wanna participate in the scary rides.
What a pussy.
You were going to get him on the slingshot somehow. Everyone needs to see a clip of him passing out on it. Plus it can be a money maker.

*knock*

"Come in."

"Y/n where are the sleeping pills." Connie asked, with his hand on his butt.

"I have no idea." You shrugged

"Well get up an help me look for them cause we both need the sleep."

"But I'm comfortable."

"I don't care get up."

"Connie it's in the top cabinet."

"Why couldn't you say that from the beginning."

".."

"And she fell asleep."

Connie shut off your leds for you, and closed the door behind him. He quietly made his way to the kitchen. He grabbed the pills from the cabinet and took one. Sadly he struggled with getting himself to actually swallow pills. He was always afraid that he'd choke on it, So most of the times you'd have to be there to "look out for him."

Booty lickers 😳

Connie
Guys help me out here.
I know one of you guys are awake

Armin
What's up

Connie]
Thank god you responded Armin
Motivate me so I can swallow this sleeping pill please

Armin
Ok ok
Pretend like it's a large piece of chicken that got stuck to your tooth and you don't realize until you swallow water

Connie imagined it going that way. He placed the pill into his mouth and pushed it to the right side then grabbed his water and started drinking.

"THE DAMN PILL ISNT GOING DOWN."

He ended up chugging down all the water... without the pill.

Connie:
More help please

Armin
Place it in your mouth
Leave it in the center
Grab water
Drink the water
Swallow hard
Done

Connie:
Alright got it

[I'm not gonna finish this part. I only added it because I have a hc where Connie can't swallow pills :).]

the sound of your alarm woke you. It was early morning so the sun had just started rising and Birds were chirping outside. You laid in bed for a couple of minutes, to tired to get up. Sleeping late was not a good idea.
You sat up and took a big deep breath while stretching, letting out a quiet yawn as you did so. A cold breeze hit your body which caused you to shiver. You groaned as you got off of bed, lazily walking over to the bathroom. The house was silent and the only thing that could be heard was the mumbled voice of the news reporter playing on the TV. Connie still hasn't woken up. You didn't bother to wake him up. Your alarm was set 30 minutes earlier than what connie had planned.
~~~
You were dressed and ready, breakfast was served and there was nothing left for you to do. Connie had just woken up too and he was in the bathroom, Starting his morning off normally.

You sat by the window, and watched as people walked out the building. The leaves from the trees were just starting to fall off, leaving the colorful pieces of nature laying on the floor.

You day dreamt about the day and future plans, but that was quickly interrupted by Connies shouts.

"Y/N BRING ME MY TOWEL PLEASE!"

———

Booty lickers

Mikasa
Armin tell eren to hurry the fuck up

Armin
IM TRYING

Jean
Just turkey tap him
It always works😇

Eren
NO ARMIN DON'T DO THAT
IM READY
IM OUT THE DOOR

Mikasa
I'm giving you 30 seconds

Eren
IM RUNNING DOWN THE STAIRS RN
RIGHT ARMINSNSBE

Armin
He fell

you
LMFAO

Annie
Pic?

Armin

you
YOU VIOLATED HIM

Jean
Me and Sasha bought food for everyone by the way, she was being inconsiderate but I stepped in and bought McDonald's with her credit card.

Sasha
You're done.

Connie
What'd you get me

Jean
For you, A big breakfast
For everyone else yadayda
You get what you get and you don't get upset☺️

Annie
Shut up jean

Mikasa
Hurry up or you'll be the next eren
We're standing at the main entrance door

—-
You grabbed your bag and headed out the door, Connie followed behind. It was a Saturday and the halls were pretty full. People always invite friends over especially around these times. Parties are being thrown until 4am, people are pulling pranks. You get the point. We're grown adults so we luckily don't get in trouble, but cops have been called many times by next door neighbors.

Anyways. Since that isn't important let's move on.

Once you reached the bottom of the stairs you searched for Mikasa who seemed to be lost in the crowd of people.

"Do you see them?" You asked Connie,
Squinting your eyes in order to get a better view.

"No, but they might be close to the bar." Connie responded, propping his hand on his forehead and, slightly scratching it.

Yes our school has a bar. It's not an alcoholic bar, Just a regular old bar where students go to eat breakfast but, our bartender does secretly sneak wine into the place. Quite surprised that he hasn't gotten caught yet.

"Go check, and send me a text if they're there."

"Gotcha!" Connie shouted

Connie ran off into the crowd, pushing through people and getting a few looks, mainly dirty ones. You scrolled through your phone while you stood there waiting. Your phone was quite dry, not even the junk mail that'd you receive on the gmail app was spamming you today. 'Why? Am I not cool enough😢' you sarcastically asked yourself.

*ding*

Connie

Go to the main entrance.
They mentioned it in the text we're just stupid

Ohhhh
Oops😖

Connie

I'll be there in a sec.

____
You carefully walked by people, making sure not to cause any problems. People now a days get really mad if you bump shoulders with them and, you're not the type to fight.

"Over here!" You heard Connie shout.

It took you a sec to spot them but as soon as you did you walked over to them. Most of your friends had already been waiting at the door, but someone was missing, you could feel it. 

"Is everyone here?" I asked.

"I think so.." Mikasa responded with an unsure tone in her voice.

"No." Armin said, crossing his arms and tapping his foot.

"Who's missing?" I asked again, peering at all of my friends.

"Sasha." Armin said.

"Of course she is." Connie sighed, lowering his head.

"She probably went to get food, again." Jean said, rubbing his temple.

It's not unexpected.

"How does this girl not weight 500 fucking pounds." Ymir scoffed and looked the other way.

"C'mon we all know she works out." Historia kindly replied.

"True."

"Sorry to keep you guys waiting, hehe.."Sasha nervously giggled.

She had a huge plate in her hand that carried a huge sugary fried dough. Now we all know she was going to give me some, simply because it's me, and I'm her favorite. Obviously.

Everyone looked at her in disappointment. They sold plenty of fried dough dishes at six flags. Why couldn't she have waited.. never mind that's a stupid question.

"Whatever let's go." Eren sighed, rubbing his ass, which was still hurting cause of the fall.

Mikasa nodded and all of us followed behind her. We were a huge group of people so we had to go in three different cars. Luckily I was placed with the girl who had food.

___

~30 minute timeskip~

"SASHA GIVE ME SOME DAMN FRIED DOUGH BEFORE I THROW IT OUT THE WINDOW." You yelled

"NOO LEAVE ME ALONE, PLEASE."

"IM BEING DEADASS RIGHT NOW."

"ILL PUNCH YOU."

"ILL THROW YOU OUT OF THE FUCKING CAR."

"CAN YOU TWO SHUT THE FUCK IM TRYING TO DRIVE HERE." Jean shouted angrily.

"NO."

"TELL HER TO LEAVE ME ALONE."

"JUST GIVE HER A FUCKING PIECE."

"NO."

"DO IT."

"NO."

"DO I-"

"FUCK, FINE YOU WIN, HERE."

Sasha aggressively handed you a small piece of fried dough. You gladly accepted and ate it. You decided to annoy by chewing loudly into her ear. The two of you had been arguing back and forth for a good five minutes, because Sasha didn't wanna share her fried dough with you. It got a bit out of hand..

"Thank the lords." Connie sighed, as he planted his head on Sashas shoulder.

Armin had tagged along with you guys since there wasn't space in any other car, but since he didn't react to your loud yelling You guys assumed that he had dealt with this type of behavior for a while. Specifically from Eren and Mikasa.

"Guys, how bout we play a game." Armin asked, as he leaned in closer to us.

"Like what?" Sasha asked curiously, taking another bite from her fried dough.

Few more bites and it'd be gone.

"The quiet game." Armin suggested 

"Ok!" Sasha and Connie agreed.

You grinned at the idea. Sasha is super competitive when it comes to games so she wouldn't lose for shit. You could use that to her disadvantage. Not in the game of course, you were going to steal her last price of fried dough.

"3...2...1.. go!"

Armin was clearly doing this so he could continue reading his book in peace. You mentally thanked him for it even though it had nothing to do with you.

You gave them some time to adjust. Sasha and Connie were staring into eachothers Souls completely forgetting that you were participating as well, giving you a higher chance of not getting caught.
The almost empty plate sat on sashas lap. Wide open, for you to grab the piece. You were side eyeing Sasha as you slowly and silently moved your hand so it was positioned on top of the plate. Connie could see your blurry figure beside Sasha as he unfocused his vision, he kept silent. You smirked as your fingers slowly wrapped around the piece. Yes it's all going according to plan.

 As soon as you were going to lift the piece up, you felt a hard grip on your hand, causing you to drop the fried dough back onto the plate. 

'Shit'

"Y/n, you know I have eyes right. I was looking at you the whole time."

You stayed silent so you could continue with the game. Sashas out so she'll be to caught up with her anger it will give you another chance to steal the piece.

"Oh! and Sashas out." Jean chimed

"WHAT!? THATS NOT FAIR, Y/N SHOULD BE OUT TO!"

"It's the quiet game babe." A quiet voice spoke

"SEE Y/N JUST TALKED!"

"NO THAT WASN'T ME." You protested.

"HAHA WELL NOW YOU TALKED."

"Whatever. Who spoke?"

"It sounded like a feminine voice..?" Armin questioned

"Connie are you playing with us again?" You said turning to face him with one raised brow.

"No!"

"THEN WHO WAS IT!?"

"I DON'T KNOW, STOP YELLING AT ME." Connie whined

"Boo." The quiet voice spoke again.

"AHH." Connie screamed

"Connie shut the fuck up, it wasn't even scary." Jean said

"I was trying to make it more dramatic." Connie scoffed.

"Mhm."

"Guys shut up, I think it's coming from Y/n's phone." Armin pointed out

You looked at him, and then at your phone. You picked it off of the seat and looked at curiously.

"ARHHSGSRJH."

The scream that came from the phone startled you, which caused you to drop it on the ground.

"I BLEW MY COVER.!" You heard

Sasha laughed at the person behind the screen. Whoever it was they clearly had been sitting silently on the call for a while. If they knew that we were playing the quiet game they must've heard the argument between you and Sasha.

"You probably rung them during the argument, and since they actually like you they answered." Armin shrugged

"I wouldn't have answered." Connie whispered under his breath.

"Connie shut up." You remarked

You went to pick up your phone once more, the green call sign was still at the top signifying that they were still there.

"Who's this?" You asked, speaking into the mic.

"..."

"Hello?"

"Just click on the the call idiot. Their name will be at the top, slow ass." Jean snapped.

You rolled your eyes and quickly clicked on the icon. You were met with Hanges contact name.

"HANGE!?"

So coincidentally while you and Sasha were arguing, your butt decided to click on Hanges name. How silly of my phone.

"Hehe.." Hange awkwardly laughed behind the phone.

"How much did you hear?" You questioned

"Hmm, part of your argument with Sasha, and everything else..."

"Sasha this is your fault."

"No no, don't worry about it. I'm bored so I'm quite glad that I received a call from you. I definitely wasn't expecting this, but it was entertaining to listen to." Hange kindly stated

"Still, it's embarrassing."

Sasha was burying her face into her sweater in attempt to hide away the evident blush that covered her face. She was more embarrassed than you, since she had never actually had a real conversation with Hange.

"Don't worry about it Y/n, this happens to me and Levi all the time. Anyway, what are you all up to?"

"We're going to six flags." Connie shouted, cutting you off before you could even speak.

"Oo, sounds fun!"

"Yup! Do you have any plans for today?" You asked.

"Not that I know of, no."

~~~~~

You guys talked for quite a bit before they had to go help Levi out with something. Now that you thought of it, Hange should've been invited. You were sure all of yours friends would love them to tag along. But your excitement blocked your thoughts.

"We're almost there guys." Jean announced

"YES, FINALLY!" Connie and Sasha shouted in sync.

You looked out the window and admired the houses and trees that you guys passed, you stared at the sky hoping to see the the tall swing ride which had a star that read six flags at the top.

"Guys look!" Connie excitedly shouted

There it was, the swing ride you were just thinking of.

"YESSS!" Sasha cheered

Armin closed his book and smiled at our excitement, he took the opportunity to take his phone out and take a pic of us. That's why we all love Armin, He's sweet, genuine, and cute. What more can someone ask for from a friend.

Jean was jumping up and down on his seat, as he continued driving down the road. The six flags signs were coming into view as we neared the place. You looked back and smiled, Armin had a sparkle in his eye while looking out the window like an excited child going on a field trip. You looked behind Armin and spotted your friends car, Ymir, historia, Reiner, and bert road in the same car, you could somewhat see the image of Reiner and Ymir shaking eachother.

"Look." I said pointing behind Armin

Armin took his eyes off of the swing tower and looked at the car behind us. It seemed like Ymir and reiner stopped shaking eachother... never mind she's pulling his hair.

"Take a picture of them."

Armin complied and took the picture, he sent it to you right after. You planned on using this picture against reiner, since he's the one being embarrassed in it. Honestly you planned on posting it.

"WE'RE HERE!"

~~

We had all given in our tickets,which led us to the parking lot. All your friends ran out of there cars in excitement, everyone had a bright smile planted on their faces and, They were sharing laughs. Today was going to be great, you could feel it.
~~~
You guys had gone through all the basic steps of entering six flags, including taking pics with bugs bunny and, the other characters. Now it was time for the rides.'The first ride one sees is the scream, the scary drop ride that makes a really loud sound once it reaches the top. You guys had the fast pass and the rest of the day so, that was going to be your first ride.

"Guys let's go on the scream." You suggested as you looked up at it.

Everyone agreed to except for Eren, of course.

"Eren your going on with us you baby." You said.

"I'm not a baby, I'm afraid of heights."

"Since when!? YOU SIT ON FUCKING MOUNTAIN CLIFS WITH YOUR LEGS HANGING OFF OF THE EDGE." Mikasa joined In.

"Okay, but that's different."

Mikasa sighed, "How, it's exactly the same."

"Nooo.... it's like me sitting on the ledge, chilling with my music and then you walk behind me and, boom. I'm falling."

"I'll post this shit on the internet if you don't go on the ride."

"Haha, funny joke I know you wouldn't do that.... Oh you're serious."

"Chill out guys." Armin said attempting to end the argument.

"Eren get on the ride or I'm breaking your Ps5 into four pieces." Armin threatened.

"OKAY OKAY I'LL GET ON."

everyone innocently smiled and walked towards the ride fast pass entrance line. You looked at all the others that had been waiting for who knows how long In that line. you felt the urge to brag and act rich, but your friends *cough cough* Connie and Sasha gave into impulses before you.

"Oh nor, that line looks a little long, good thing we have fast passes though." Sasha spoke loudly, while sending a wink to some teenage girl that was staring directly at our group.

"Yea, could never be us tho." Connie loudly laughed sending a wink to the teenage girls mother who was also staring directly at our group.

Jean slapped both of their heads and sent an apologizing look towards the women.

"Shut the fuck up you idiots." 

~~~~~

"WHY THE FUCK DID I GIVE IN TO THIS? I'D RATHER GET TURKEY TAPPED THAN BE ON THIS SHIT." Eren screamed, his hands tightly gripping the sides of his seat. 

The ride was quickly moving up, you were smiling out of fear and excitement as you looked at the people below you. Sasha, Connie, And Jean were holding hands while either having their eyes closed or looking up at the top of the ride. 

*loud Air noise

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Reiner shouted

and we're going down.

"MA IF YOU'RE HEARING THIS JUST KNOW THAT I WAS THE ONE WHO STOLE YOUR 200 DOLLARS." Eren cried, as the ride started falling.

 "Boy." Mikasa said, looking at him with the stink eye

"Am I dead? Did I die? HELLO?" Eren shouted when we reached the bottom. He got no response from any of us, just stares and silence.

~~~~

"Eren, you're getting on the joker with us whether you like it or not." Armin said

"No, I'm not." he responded, crossing his arms

"It's Hella fun tho. You're missing out." Ymir added

"Plus If you don't I'll post the pics of you digging into your ass." Ymir laughed 

"FINE, and fuck you, I thought you deleted the pictures." Eren scoffed

"Thought wrong." Ymir innocently smiled.

~~~ (After the ride)

"I peed myself." Eren admitted. 

A/n, I apologize for the late update AGAIN, I tried making the chapter a little longer to make it up to you guys. I hope you like it:) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 637 12
One day during an expedition you meet the one and only Hange Zoe. Brought together by a shared fascination of Titans, you start to find yourselves in...
99K 3.4K 29
"𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙚..." "...𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚?" 𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱 ...
2.4K 67 37
Denki Kaminari x Fem!Reader From the bustling streets of New York to the prestigious halls of UA High in Japan. With her mother's hero legacy weighin...
39.7K 1.5K 10
' Until we meet again, Y/N. ' ⋄ ⊱ ❈ ⊰ ⋄ Having spent your life as a florist, violence and war had never introduced itself to you. That is, until you...