His Sin ✔️

By Midika

*Mature Content* "You're mine," he growls, his grip on me tightening. "And I always get what I want." +++ One... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
EPILOGUE

FORTY FOUR

7.5K 289 18
By Midika

Word Count: 1846

~Amolet

Thea motions to her couch, which Abella and I both sit on, facing her as she leans her back against the opposite wall.

"Thea is mated to Alpha Jasper," Abella explains.

Looking back up at Thea, I'm surprised. I've never known much about the other Packs from the mortal realm, including their Alpha's and their mates. But I do remember hearing about Jasper dying, I just had no idea it included his mate. And now she stands opposite me, a solemn, sad look in her eyes.

"And you're dead?" I'm not sure if that's something I shouldn't be asking, considering the situation, but I'm dead now too, even if it doesn't feel like it...

"Unfortunately," Thea mutters. I don't dare ask how long she has been here, but by her fed-up demeanour and the amount of furnishings in her house compared to Abella, it's been a long time. "I can get you out, but we need to be quick. I can't have anyone tailing us."

"Let's go now then," Abella insists. She's glancing toward the door, anxious that Noah is going to wake soon and realise our absence. How she is going to manage once I'm gone with him around, I'm not sure, but something gives me the idea that she might be better off, considering how easily she took Kace out.

"Where is your mate?" I ask Thea.

"Far from here. We were separated," she tells me, turning away, although I can hear the emotion in her voice. He is suffering, being so far from her mate for who knows how long. I can't imagine such a feeling...I haven't been away from Cian for very long, and I'm already feeling his absence with everything in me.

"If you have a way out of here, why haven't you left?" I question.

"I won't leave until I'm reunited with my mate," she tells me surely, gathering her things from around the room. I don't blame her, yet my heart still hurts. I'm leaving two good people behind, when they should really be coming back with me, if they could.

I chew the edge of my lip, wrapping my arms around myself. "I really need to get back to mine."

"Then let's go." Thea opens the door, looking out onto the street before motioning for us to follow her out.

We wander out, keeping close together as we walk in the shadows. Strictly no words are shared between us as we walk swiftly, until the buildings start thinning out, and the path turns from cobbled to natural, and trees begin to appear.

Thea leads us into the forest, turning her flashlight on to guide us. Numerous questions swirl in my mind, trying to make sense of what is happening and where Thea is leading us. Whatever portal this is, it's hidden from most people, meaning Thea learnt about this from someone else living here...

But again, I don't ask questions.

Eventually Thea pauses, cutting off the path toward what looks like the mouth of a cave, covered by draping vines. I stand a couple feet away from it, staring at is apprehensively. This doesn't look like a portal necessarily, although then again, I'm not sure what a portal should look like.

"This is it. Walk in here, and it will take you back," Thea instructs, pulling back the vines to motion into the shadows.

"Thank you. Both of you," I say earnestly, turning to both Abella and Thea in turn. They both look sad, and I can tell they are each having thoughts about leaving too, despite the consequence. "I wish I didn't have to leave you."

Abella grabs my hand, squeezing it tightly. "You don't belong here. You need to go, and you need to kill Stace."

"I'm going to do exactly that," I assure her.

And I am, even if it isn't going to be easy. With Ira, Hale and Cian, I'm going to kill him, and I'm going to feel good about it. He killed me, and even though I'm immortal now, the resentment and hate I have within me for him is only growing with every moment.

"Then go, Amolet. Give Cian my best wishes," she smiles, gently pushing me away. I swear I see tears start to well in her eyes, but regardless, I turn, knowing there is nothing else for me to do here, to say to these woman.

Thea holds the vines back for me, giving me a lasting smile before I step into the darkness, feeling it pull me in, consuming my every cell. The feeling is physical, like something is winding itself around me, and then I drop, free falling through the darkness with nothing to grasp onto.

With my eyes squeezed shut, I let out a silent scream, until my feet hit ground suddenly. Not in a way that jolts pain through my ankles, but like I've just appeared into existence again.

My eyes flutter open. This is not what I expected.

For some reason, I thought I would be lucky enough to be transported straight into the Harmony Pack, even right to my apartment. But instead, I'm standing in a snowy labyrinth, any sign of civilisation in the distance blocked by a thick layer of trees.

Unless of course there is no civilisation, and I've been dropped in the middle of nowhere.

Sighing, I wrap my jacket further around myself, and start walking straight forward. Icy wind seeps through my clothing, my limbs aching almost immediately. But there is no way out of this, and being that I'm now immortal, the cold isn't going to be what kills me.

I'm not sure how long I walk, wary of every shadow and snap of ice that I step onto. Snow is everywhere, and the longer I go, the more I decide I never want to see it ever again, and am quite content in the Harmony Pack from now on.

Just as I think I'm about to go mad, through the trees, I spot a road. Biting my lip, I rush toward it, forcing my frozen limbs into actions as I leap over fallen branches and skid over ice.

With my breath fogging in front of me, I look to either side of the road. The road doesn't seem to lead anywhere, although across a frozen field, I can see a fairly large home.

Love Pack...This has to be, with all the snow. Although it's sparsely populated, so maybe Independence Pack, although there aren't many mountains on the horizon.

Smothering my grin, I make a run for the house.

I've seemed to underestimate the size of the house as I approach it. It stands out magnificently, and to the left, a large lake that has frozen over. I would be jealous, but I couldn't imagine living in this climate.

I don't hesitate, rushing up the stairs to knock promptly on the front door.

I don't have to wait long, a young woman opening the door to look out warily. "Hello..."

"Hi. My name is Amolet," I greet, trying not to make my teeth chatter. "I'm freezing."

The girls eyes widen. She's pretty, her dark red hair loose and long over her shoulders. If I'm in the Love Pack, she doesn't look as though she belongs here. I don't question it though, glad to see a friendly looking face.

"Come in, quick. A snow storm is about to start," she encourages, holding the door open. She's right, the sky grey and intimidating.

I rush into the house, rubbing my here together as warmth immediately envelops me. "Thank you so much."

"You have no good clothing. What happened?" She notes, looking over me with a shocked gaze. She's right. I mean, the last place I was in the weather was mild, so I have only a thin jacket on and pants. Even my shoes are soaked from dredging through the snow for count las hours.

"I got out of my car and then got lost..." I stutter, hoping she doesn't dig into my backstory, since I haven't spent any time developing it.

"You can stay here as long as you need to," she assures me kindly. "I'm Aven."

"Thank you, Aven. You have no idea what I've been through."

"My mother is out right now," she exclaims, leading me further into her beautiful home. Her ability to trust a stranger so openly is impressive, although I doubt I look very threatening. "For now, you can put some of my clothes on, and sit by the fire."

"I need to get a hold of someone, but I'm not sure how," I admit. Wherever Cian is, I doubt he has my idea about me being back in this realm. I have no possessions with me, so contacting him isn't going to be any easy feat.

Aven and I come to stand by the fire. "What's their name?"

"Cian. He lives far from here," I explain, immediately kicking off my sopping shoes and spreading my hands out in front of the warmth.

"I don't know anyone by that name. Is he not in the Love Pack?" She questions.

"No. Harmony."

"I'm sure he is looking for you," she says kindly, although even she seems skeptical. Harmony Pack isn't close by to here, and even with transport, it would take days to get there. "You must wait until tomorrow though, before I can send you on your way."

"You're far too kind." Had she not let me into her home, I don't know where I would be right now. Probably still stalking through the snow looking for civilisation. Thankfully, it seems mortals cannot decipher tell that I'm immortal.

"Don't worry about it. My friend Lei might be over soon. Hope you don't mind," she calls out as she goes to retrieve a stack of blankets from a nearby cupboard.

I look down at my hands, feeling the numbness slowly seep out of them. "Of course not, it's your home."

After a few more minutes, my bladder calls me upstairs, so I leave Aven in front of the fire and make my way through her magnificent house.

Just as I get to the top of the stairs, a hand grabs me, and I'm yanked sideways before being pressed against the wall. I go to scream, but a hand is slapped over my mouth, and a pair of dark, unfamiliar eyes are staring back at me.

"Quiet," the voice seethes, pressing me against the wall with enough force my entire body aches with protest.

He slowly lifts his hand off my mouth, giving me a chance to properly breathe. "Who are you?"

"My name is Eryk," he murmurs. I frown. I've never heard of him in my life, and now I'm being pushed against a wall by him. "And you're going to need to tell me what you're doing."

💜••💜

His Sin is now completed on Radish!!

Hale now has his own story available now on Radish! The Immortal Prince.

🐼••🐼

I hope you guys enjoyed!!

Instagram: Sophie_Midika

Snapchat: Midikacrane

~Midika 💜🐼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12 0 1
A vampire struggling with anxiety, who is trying to blend in with humans and has given up on finding his mate ends up finding others of his kind in B...
3.1K 109 8
This is a Dark romance, shifter wolf story. There are scenes of abuse, violence, non-consent, sex. The male lead is crazy and obsessive. For as long...
36 0 1
This is a fated mate romance between a reluctant fiery woman and an alpha male who is more then used to getting his way. Their bloodlines make them s...
3.4K 440 42
"I pray for your soul, Lamont Oliver. I pray God has mercy on you. And on me, for loving you." *** When one lives for hundreds of years, mistakes hap...