AGE, scar head ΒΉ (REWRITING)

By -alienrcgina

── ( πŸ”—# 𝐀𝐆𝐄) +%*〰️ β€· β€’ HARRY POTTER !! ❛ π—π—ˆπ— π—‚π—Œ π—π—π—‚π—Œ π—€π—ˆπ—‡π—‡π–Ί π—π—ˆπ—‹π—„, π—’π—ˆπ—Ž'𝗋𝖾 𝟣6 𝖺𝗇... More

𝐀𝐆𝐄
p - 000.
1 - 001.
002.
003.
004.
005.
006.
007.
008.
009.
2 - 010.
011.
012.
013.
READ PLEASE!
014.
015.
016.
QUESTIONS AND EXPLANATIONS
017.
018.
019.
020.
021.
SECOND BOOK OUT NOW

NEW BOOK AND ANNOUCEMENT

1.6K 17 3
By -alienrcgina

HIII! its been awhile. i know some of you have been asking if i will reupload the second book any time soon and the truth is im not sure if i should. i put so much effort in to that book. i was so serious about it and it gave me so much stress trying to make everything perfect for you guys. i always felt so insecure about each chapter and i always fell in to a state where i felt like screaming and deleting the whole story whole. lol. but i gave my self some time off and i left wattpad for awhile. and now im back! then i started thinking about how i need to enjoy writing my stories and not be frustrated with them so im gonna take a break from the rubi weasley series. i will come back to it but later when i feel ready. but for now im gonna work on this new story called "VENUS" its gonna be a sirius black story. its gonna be a humorous story so its basically just for fun. i wont make it long, itll be a small story with no story line.

hopefully this story will make up for not uploading this story for awhile. i just published so please go ahead and enjoy it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 512 21
[Book 1] The book is about 11 year old Anna Potter, who receives a letter saying that she is invited to attend Hogwarts, school of witchcraft and wiz...
4.9K 199 16
15 year old Bronwyn Weasley is stuck in a house that's not a home all summer. As a result she finds herself mentally declining to the point of being...
2M 37.9K 90
"Her terrible timing resulted in the perfect image: Fred standing there wet. His hair was soaking, and the small drops of water rolled down his cheek...
580 17 9
In his eyes I see fire, his gaze burning through me, thawing every ounce of sadness within me, turning it all into warmth. Warm like his hair, his fr...