If only... (torodoki x oc)

By MasterLynx05

This is the life of Mei Satoshi, a girl with a tragic backstory, who falls in love with an enemy. How did the... More

Character Introduction :)
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Meet Mei Satoshi
chapter 6
A/N skip if you wish
chapter 7
Chapter 8

A/N

9 0 0
By MasterLynx05

Hi guys it's been like what? A year since I started this story AND WE ARN'T EVEN HALF WAY THERE?

Okay it's all my fault I literally forgot where I was going with this story and everything but I'm gonna figure out where to pick it up form again so watch out for updates.

PLEASE COMMENT SUGGESTION ON WHERE YOU WANT THE STORY TO GO... so I can do the exact opposite of that.

JUST KIDDING! Okay so basically I was thinking angst. let's hurt your feelings AHAHAH. I'm also illiterate as $H*T.

ANYWAYS SOON TO BE MORE UPDATES LETS CONTINUE THE SHITTY STORY!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 76 8
In a world where people have the ability to do anything possible, to create fire out of thin air, to lift the most heaviest objects that no one can...
284K 9.4K 144
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
115K 3.2K 45
• Tamaki Amajiki x Female reader • { complete!! } "Are you sure, do you really know your own true feelings y/n?" "Yes, I do, but do you?" A girl wi...
1.5M 45.6K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...