𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐬�...

By sxckerlvt

Red .. such a beautiful colour for many reasons. It coats the feeling of being love and brings joy to those w... More

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

3.9K 63 12
By sxckerlvt

Gypsy Carnival

______________________________

"Do we have to do it today"Enzo groaned.

"Learn to handle your hangovers Berkshire"Riddle sneered.

We walked into the carnival, there was multiple tents and rides.

We knew what we were looking for, it was a gypsy fortune telling ball.It's secretly disguised as a port key that Riddle needs to return to his father as it was stole from them.

"Nott you and Malfoy search the circus tent, Berkshire you and Zabini search the drinks tents and Evan you and Dolohov are with me"I sighed and followed behind him and Evan.

We walked into a tall pointy tent which has three different paths.

"Great"I groaned.

"I'll take this one"I walked towards the one in the middle.

"You know what to do if your in trouble"he queried me before I left.

"Mhm"

I walked down the hallway and came across a table.I ran my hand over a bunch of tarot cards which were spread out.

"Can I help you"I jumped when I heard the voice of an older women.

"I'm sorry, I was just looking"

"Please sit"I hesitated at first but I decided to stay.

I sat down at the table and the women sat at the other side.She has a black and purple cloak on with cultural makeup and jewellery on.

"We will start with the cards"

She shuffled the cards in her hands letting a few fall out as she went.

She laid 5 cards out in front of me.She turned over the first card.

High Priestess

"Ahh the high priestess, you seek the truth and follow your intuition if it tells you any different however you have many hidden secrets you do not wish to share"

She flipped over the second card.

The Emperor

"The emperor tells a story within a person having the power to control others but fuelled by extreme rage and anger that sometimes can push the limits and make you loose control"

She flipped over the third card.

World

"This card can differ to each individual it can show a spontaneous soul thriving and exploring life to the fullest however for your case it shows a lack of closure and someone to rely on, a feeling of emptiness which can crack your heart leading to total destruction"

She flipped over the fourth card.

Devil

"The devils card.. this cannot be.The devils card reveals when the devil himself seeks potential in one individual to become an apprentice.Your temptations get the better of you encouraging you to fulfil your needs seducing your mind to choose the wrong decisions"

I was shocked at what I had received so far, a lot of it was true.It all came down to the final card.

Lovers

"Ahh I can see that you will experience two love journeys in your future.One will leave you broken and betrayed creating conflict among those you trust the most and the other well let's just say it will be toxic.Suffering throughout but the love is pure, full of passion.The union of two lost souls that will conquer the world side by side."

I was confused to say the least.My focus changed when she brought out the fortune telling ball.I immediately recognised it.

She looked at me and then down at the ball, she observed it closely.I heard shuffling behind me but assumed it was Riddle or Evan.

Her face lit up in horror.

"Death eater"she shouted, I immediately brought out my wand.

"Imperio"I chanted, she was completely under my control.

"Sit down and don't speak a work"she obeyed.

I took the ball and went to leave but two cloaked figures stood in front of me.

I sighed before sending spells straight at them, I managed to take one out but the other sent my wand flying.I placed the ball down on the floor and went to fight.

I got in a few punches but I was tackled to the floor and pinned down, I flipped us over with my hands wrapping around there neck tightly.

They booted me off and scurried towards the ball.I grabbed there ankles pulling them backwards but there foot kicked my face breaking my nose.

Blood spilled from my nose as I returned to my feet and chased them through the tent.I grabbed a knife on my way by and launched it at there leg.

The knife struck there thigh and they fell to the floor.Their hood fell down and revealed a man with short brown hair.I walked over to him and took the ball.

He quickly pulled the knife out his thigh and stabbed it into my side.My knees buckled and I fell on top of him.He kept a tight grip of the knife twisting it inside my stomach.

I screamed out in pain, I grabbed his hand digging my nails into his skin.He flung me into the side of the tent.

I scampered to my feet limping towards the ball.He lunged at me tearing the wall of the tent sending us both through the gap.

My head hut the stone cold floor and his body was pressed against mine.He stood up dragging me away by the foot.

I grabbed the hand that was dragging my foot and leaned forward biting it.

"You crazy bitch"he shouted releasing my leg.

"How kind"I smirked circling him.

We were about to go at it again but Evan and Draco jumped him from behind and grabbed both his arms pinning him to the floor.

I was exhausted, I ripped a bit of my top and held it against the laceration.I retrieved the ball and my wand from the tent and walked back out to be met with the rest of the boys.

"Dam angel what happened to you"Enzo scanned my body taking in the injuries.

"I had my fortune read with tarot cards and then he came came along"i gestured to the man the boys held down on the floor.

I watched Riddle scan my body before looking behind me.He retrieved a knife from his pocket and threw it straight at me.

I ducked and the knife missed me.

"What are you playing at"I yelled

"Look behind you"Evan hissed still holding the man.

I turned around and saw the body of the other person from earlier laying on the floor with a knife straight in there heart.

I turned back round a little too fast, my eyes shut for a second before looking down at the cut on my stomach.

"She needs to be healed"Blaise walked over to me and helped me to a bench.

"I'm fine"

"No your not, your bleeding out"he insisted that I get healed.

"Wouldn't be the first time"

Riddle stared me down before taking the ball from my hand and swishing his hand healing my cuts.

"I could have done it myself"

"Why didn't you"he sneered

"If you couldn't tell I was a bit preoccupied"

"I'm starting to get fed up of you, you are either on my side, by my side or in my fucking way choose wisely"he handed the ball to Blaise and hoisted me up by the arms.

His grip under my arms was firm but not enough for me to show pain.

"I just retrieved what you were looking for, surely it's self explanatory"his eyes were burning holes into me as I turned my head away to look else where.

He left go of me and pulled out his wand.

"Imperio"he chanted pointing his wand at me.

I was taken back by the spell and didn't have enough time to block it, I was completely under his control.

"You going to stand up and keep quiet like a good girl aren't you"

"Yes"I replied

"Tut tut.. I thought we established this, it's yes my lord"he moved my hair from one side of my shoulders tucking a strand behind my ear in the process.

"Yes my lord"

He smirked and took my hand in his intertwining out fingers.

"You can release him and apparate to hogwarts, no other tasks for today"he ordered the boys.

He turned around and looked at me before apparating us into a cloud of black smoke.We landed outside the Malfoy Mannor.

He let go of me and patted down his suit and fixed his tie.He looked at me then snapped his fingers fixing my clothes and making me look presentable.

"You will have the upmost respect when speaking to him, or he will kill you"he lifted the curse and walked towards the house.

I followed him into the Mannor to a dining room with a long dark table.There he was sat at the head stroking his snake, Nagini.

"Ah my son, who is this pretty girl you have brought with you today"he hissed with his snake like tongue dragging out the letters.

My stomach twisted, I felt sick.I had heard about Voldemort but having not left the house I assumed he was a myth and not real.

"This is one of my newest followers"he grabbed my wrist and dragged me to where his father was sitting.

"Hmm"Voldemorts cold slender fingers trailed along my arm.His sharp claws ripped my skin, I showed no weakness holding in my screams of pain.

"Excellent choice my boy"he stood from his chair.

"What's your name"he spat, his fowl breath hit against my face.

"Sierra Dolohov, my lord"

"Intriguing, my son did you retrieve the port key"

"Yes my lord"he handed his father the ball which was stained with my blood.

"Excellent, dismissed"he spat.

He paced out the room with me following close behind.He went to hold my arm to apparate but I pulled away and heal the gashes I had from his knife like nails.

He smirked and took my hand and apparated us back to hogwarts.

_____________________________

Hope you enjoyed this my lovely's.
I gave you a brief insight to the love tropes in the book:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.1K 628 12
𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐒: mattheo riddle, tom riddle, blaise zabini, theodore nott, draco malfoy, lorenzo berkshire ...
60.5K 1.2K 34
She was a forgotten in her line of purebloods. He was a broken soul. They were opposites in character. Yet so perfect for each other. They evened out...
86K 1.9K 14
'𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮.' Heartbreak, love confessions, and so much more... It's about to be a wild year at Hogwarts...
31.3K 563 76
After 4 wonderful years at Hogwarts with her best friend, Mattheo Riddle comes along and disturbs Kaitlyn's perfect life. Or is it perfect? Kaitlyn c...