Oh Ophelia\\𝑆.𝐵-EDITING

By biles-bilinski-

Marauders Fanfiction || summary inside || - {} editing as of now because I was very young... More

.Disclaimer.
Face Claims.
'Oh Ophelia. (Summary) '
☽Prologue☾
1~~~No, Nope, No Way.
2~~~The Biggest Idiot.
3~~~Hogwarts
4~~~Stars, Stares, Stags, And A Dog.
5~~~Secrets Of The Chocolate Man
6~~~Quidditch Try Outs.
7~~~Surprise.
8~~~Awkward Love.
9~~~Walburga Returns
10~~~New Years Pt. 1
11~~~New Years Pt. 2
12~~~New Years Pt. 3
13~~~Almost Normal.
14~~~Forgiveness
15~~~Snape's Tunnel
16~~~Shunned Sirius
17~~~The Truth
-A/N-
18~~~Go Get Her
19~~~Kiss Me
A/N
20~~~ Secrets Unraveled
21 ~~~ Stag Shouts
A/N
22~~~Quarrels and Quidditch
a/n
23~~~ Late Night.
a/n
24~~~Little Talks
25~~~ Why the Pranks Stopped
A/N
a/n finally
27~~~Dark Times (Time Skip to Summer After 7th)
28~~~Tea
discontinuing Oh Ophelia?

26~~~Sirelia

473 14 3
By biles-bilinski-

'Oh Ophelia'
'26~~~Sirelia'

☽☀︎︎☾

OPHELIA SAT ON HER WINDOWSILL staring out the open window and at the stars in the sky.

The Marauders had tried multiple times to get inside the dorm, but Marlene yelled at them to go away.

Even when the girls asked what was wrong, Ophelia just said she wasn't feeling well.

So here Ophelia sat, while everyone else was at dinner, she didn't want to tell them what she had done to those girls.

Ophelia was sure they wouldn't care, but it was a dark secret that Ophelia swore she would never share. Not even her own brother knew.

She heard students begin to file in downstairs and footsteps beginning to come up the steps to the dorms.

Ophelia jumped from her current position and onto her bed, quickly tossing the blanket over her to make her look asleep.

Ophelia squeezed her eyes shut as the dorms door opened.

"Ophelia?" A girls voice called softly. Ophelia identified it as Lily's.

Ophelia heard the door close and Lily's voice yell again.

"She's asleep Black, what do you want me to do about that?"

Ophelia heard a long sigh come from downstairs, and muffled voices converse.

"Fine." Lily said responding to something she assumed Sirius had said. "But if I drop you, or Ophelia murders you, it's not my fault."

Ophelia sucked in a deep breathe as she heard those words, wondering what Sirius just requested.

Ophelia peeked her head around the blanket to see Lily standing outside the now open door and pointing her wand down the stairs.

"Wingardium Leviosa!" Lily said calmly.

That's when Ophelia realized what she was doing.

Ophelia was about to blow her cover and tell Lily to stop, when Sirius Blacks floating body rounded the corner with a large smirk evident on his face.

Ophelia dived back under the blankets at that moment, closing her eyes and snoring softly to sell her acting.

"Thanks Evans!" Ophelia heard Sirius's deep voice exclaim.

"Mhm. If she really is asleep, and claws yours eyes out for you waking her up, once again, not my fault." Lily whispered harshly to Sirius before pushing him into the dorm room and closing the door again.

Ophelia heard Sirius let out a snort before moving over to her bed, that sat in the far corner.

Ophelia squeezed her eyes shut as she felt pressure on the end of the bed, signaling Sirius sitting down.

"El?" Sirius's voice said softly, feeling around for her hand underneath the covers.

"I know your not asleep, and I would just like to talk." Sirius added, grabbing hold of her hand.

Ophelia opened her eyes a bit and peaked over at Sirius who was now tracing lines along her hand.

Ophelia looked away and closed her eyes once more.

"Please El..." Sirius said in a mere whisper.

Ophelia took a deep breath and rolled over, facing a grim looking Sirius who held a small frown on his face.

They stared at each other in silence until a tear escaped Ophelia's eye.

Sirius launched himself forward and brought her into a hug.

"I'm sorry...I'm being stupid..." Ophelia cried softly into his shoulder.

"No, no it's alright. You are not being stupid." Sirius whispered into her ear.

"I-I am, you probably think I'm being an idiot over a childish prank I messed up..." Ophelia mumbled.

"So that's what this is all about huh?" Sirius asked, holding her hand tight.

Ophelia nodded.

"Why are you upset over a prank, love? Whatever happened had been resolved now hasn't it?"

Ophelia cried harder at his words, and he quickly hugged her tighter.

"Shh, it's ok. I'm sorry for saying that. You don't have to tell me..." Sirius said quickly supplying the words of comfort.

Ophelia laid her head in the crook of his neck and stayed there for what seemed to be hours, as Sirius whispered to her more and more.

  Eventually, Sirius and Ophelia adjusted themselves so that they were laying down, with their faces inches away.

Ophelia was on the brink of falling asleep when she heard Sirius whisper three words into her ear.

"I love you."

Ophelia's breath hitched and she took a deep breath before she replied, "I love you too..."

Ophelia cuddled closer to Sirius, gripping his hand even tighter.

Breaking the silence, Sirius held out his pinky and said, "Sirelia forever?"

Ophelia collapsed into giggles at his words, responding, "That's the best ship name you came up with?"

"Shut up, and hook your bloody pinky on mine!" Sirius muttered, ignoring her laughter and holding his hand out closer to hers.

"What if I don't want to?" Ophelia smirked.

"Well, then why are we even dating? We should just end this now." Sirius said, dramatically flopping backwards onto her bed.

"Your so daft..." Ophelia said rolling her eyes at his antics.

"But you love me!" Sirius exclaimed, raising his eyebrows at her with a smirk.

"That I do..." Ophelia said hooking her pinky onto his.

☽☀︎︎☾
FR THOUGH, ME WHEN IT COMES TO UPDATING, RANT AT ME IN COMMENTS I DESERVE IT.

I LEFT YALL IN THE DARK FOR AT LEAST A MONTH 1/2. 😭😭

I PROFUSELY APOLOGIZE FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES, SO I MADE UP FOR IT WITH A LITTLE SIRIUS + OPHELIA CHAPTER.

ALSO...

🥰🐾SIRELIA🤩🐶

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER BUT WRITING IT MADE ME
COME TO A STRONG REALIZATION,

IT MAKES NO SENSE FOR ME TO HAVE WROTE A SIRIUS BLACK FANFIC WHEN I SHIP WOLFSTAR AND ALSO LOVE JAMES POTTER...

ANYWAY BYE!

TILL NEXT TIME! (IF I EVER UPDATE...)

-Sydney xx

|Word Count-943|

|All Rights Reserved|

Published Jan. 17, 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 71 33
A marauders fanfic? A marauders fanfic with a HAPPY ENDING? *le gasp* // hand knitted beanies + shitty drawings+ inheriting a coffin + cherry tarts...
443K 10.8K 53
(Re-editing) It's clear that Severus Snape has never been great friends with the chaotic group known as the marauders but when his twin sister must b...
446K 20.7K 15
❝ 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵, 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩...
295K 8.4K 62
Hi, my name is Alice Kate Dumbledore. Being the headmasters adopted daughter has it's perks and it's been great meeting everyone as they come and go...