Radiators are my only weaknes...

By PirateQueen14

I know everything about boring things like science but what I want to know is, what is pain? What does it fee... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chpater 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 10

1.1K 68 4
By PirateQueen14

The meeting came quite quickly, I think it's because I slept through class, thankfully that doesn't count as something to get punished for because of my condition.

I was woken up by Suzune who careful poked me and I hummed as I looked up. "You awake?" She asked me.

"Not dead, I think." I yawned.

"That's not what I asked." Suzune sighed.

"Yeah, but it's a boring question like this interaction and your personality right now." I explained.

"We have the meeting." Kiyotaka spoke up and I stood straight up making the desk go forward scaring Suzune.

"Let's go!" I exclaimed.

"You seem confident." Sudo grinned.

"I'm confident we will save my balls." I nodded. "And also you as extra."

He laughed like I was joking, but I did mean it.

At the meeting, I was sitting between Suzune and Kiyotaka. On the other side of the table were the three idiots Sudo beat the ass off with their teacher next to them. The student council president was at the head of the table with his assistant.

"We will now hold deliberations regarding the violent incident that occurred last Tuesday, as Student Council Secretary I, Tachibana, will preside." She spoke up.

"The student council president coming in over a little brawl like this?" Sae smirked. "Wonders never cease, I suppose."

"Due to my busy schedule, there are some agendas I'm forced to miss participating in, as a rule, though, I do attend." He smirked.

"So it's just a coincidence, is it?" Sae asked.

"Yes." He grinned.

I could see Suzune looking down. "He's just here to put pressure on you, forget him." I advised her. "Or I can sit in the way and say it's because of my condition, I need to sit on a cold surface or I will die."

She sighed then grinned.

"To both sides, I wish to ascertain which version of the events is the truth, is that acceptable?" Tachibana asked the president.

"Begin." He demanded.

"Komiya and two others insist that they were called to the special annex by Sudo and then attacked by him. Sudo denies this, he insists that Komiya was the one who called him there, your versions of the events are contradictory. There is only one fact we can be certain of, that the aggressor Sudo, injured Komiya, Kondo and Ishizaki" She read the report. "They are the victims."

Sudo then stood up. "I will admit that I hit them! But they are the ones who started it!"

That just started arguing. "Having the main discussion be about the injuries and giving Sudo free rein are both bad for us." Kiyotaka whispered to me.

I poked Horikita, but she didn't do anything, she might be dead.

"Silence, please." Tachibana spoke up. "Without new testimony or evidence, we will proceed under these assumptions, is this acceptable?"

Everyone was talking, but the person we need to speak up was still out of it so I started to tickle her making her interrupt Tachibana.

"What are you? Rekka!" Suzune yelled, and she was still sitting down.

"Up." I poked an area that made her stand up then I stopped and she glared at me. "You back? I'm getting bored, I will fall asleep again."

"If you don't fight, we are going to lose." Kiyotaka informed her.

Suzune saw everyone was looking at her. "Pardon me, I would like to question the witnesses, may I?" She asked.

"I will allow it." Her brother nodded.

"What were the circumstances under which Sudo called you out?" Suzune questioned them. "Answer me."

"After practice ended, he said he wanted to talk to me." One answered.

"And what was Ishizaki doing in the special annex with you? He is not in the basketball club." She pointed out. "There was no reason for him to be there."

"I wanted insurance." He explained. "Everyone knows what a violent guy Sudo is, he's a big guy, too."

"You thought he might attack you?" Suzune asked.

"That's right!" He yelled.

"And so you brought Ishizaki who had a reputation as being a strong fighter in middle school, as a bodyguard?" She hummed.

"I did it to protect myself." He defended.

"I have some knowledge of martial arts myself and fighting multiple enemies increases the difficulty exponentially." Suzune informed them.

"Yeah, I was wondering how you all got beaten up so badly." I added. "Sudo just swings, he does nothing special."

"Well...that's just because we didn't want to fight!" He stuttered, and I giggled a little to myself at the stupid response.

"If you had no desire to fight and you weren't fighting back, it's extremely unlikely that all three of you would get hurt." Suzune pointed out.

"That does sound like common sense." Sae added.

"Common sense doesn't apply when Sudo is involved!" One retorted. "He's an incredibly violent man!"

"There was a student who witnessed the entire fight." Suzune informed them and they were all shocked. "Would the witness step forward, please?"

The doors opened and Sakura came forward. "Would the witness please state her name?" Tachibana asked.

"Class 1-D, Sakura Airi." She looked down at the floor.

"Please take your seat." Tachibana asked of her and Sakura sat in the middle of the room.

"Sakura." I grinned at her.

She nodded. "I did see it. The Class C students attacked Sudo first, I'm sure of it." Sakura informed us.

"Sakura, was it?" Class C's teacher Sakagami spoke up. "If you really did see it, why didn't you step forward sooner?"

"Well because..." She went silent.

"Honestly, you Class Ds..." He sighed.

"I'm just telling the truth." Sakura mumbled.

"Sakura Airi, are you sure you're not being forced to lie for the sake of your class to save Sudo?" Sakagami looked at me since I called out her name earlier.

"The fact that Sakura is here proves that she really did witness the incident." Suzune spoke up. "If she hadn't, she wouldn't be sitting here even if we asked her to."

"I wouldn't be dumb to force someone to confess without any evidence. It's a waste of effort." I grinned.

"Look at how you're smi-" Sakagami went to retort.

"I do have proof!" Sakura exclaimed.

"Please don't dig this hole any deeper." He sighed.

"This is proof that I was in the special annex that day!" She held up an sd card from her camera.

"Display it." The president demanded and Tachibana did.

The blinds went down and the lights were turned off, we saw the pictures of Sakura that Kushida found on the internet up on the wall being displayed by a projector. "That day...I was looking for somewhere deserted to take pictures of myself, it's dated, too."

"Dates on a digital camera can easily be altered." Sakagami spoke up. "Its rather insubstantial as proof goes."

"But Mr Sakagami, this picture is different." The student president put up one of Sakura taking a selfie and the C Class boys are behind her grabbing Sudo.

"With this, I hope you will believe that I was there that day." Sakura told them.

I gave her a thumbs up making her smile, and the blinds went back up and the lights were turned on. "It seems you were telling the truth about being present." Sakagami spoke up. "But we still don't know who instigated it."

"Sudo pushed her once!" Ishizaki yelled surprising us and he was pointing at me. "And she even stopped some people from fighting Sudo when he started a fight once! No one with a disability would do that! You're getting bullied by him, right?"

"No, what? I do what I want and didn't you see the time when I slammed him into the floor with a basketball...by accident." I grinned making him freeze.

"Might I propose a compromise?" Sakagami changed the subject to get away from such a stupid accusation. "Despite your pictures, you have no definitive proof, however, it does appear that the Class C students may bear some responsibility."

He smirked showing he thinks he has won. "A two-week suspension for Sudo and a one-week suspension for the Class C students, how about it? The difference in punishment is based on the difference in harm done to them."

"Mr Chabashira, what do you think?" Sakagami asked.

"Well, my ball time has been saved." I hummed quietly as I leaned closer to Kiyotaka satisfied with the situation.

"Its a good compromise." Kiyotaka nodded then put his hand on my forehead. "You're just tired."

"It seems the conclusion has already been reached." Sae slouched back in her chair.

"I don't think so." I mumbled seeing Suzune's expression, I poked her side and she flinched badly then fell out of her chair. "Trauma?"

Suzune stood up quickly and spoke like nothing happened. "I believe that Sudo, the instigator of this incident has a serious problem. He never thinks about the trouble his daily actions will cause around him, so this was going to happen at some point."

"Why you..." Sudo hissed.

"I want you to realise that it's your attitude that's at the root of all of this." Suzune explained. "He should reflect, but not on just this incident, but on the person, he has been in the past since they were right. You accidentally pushed Rekka, but she has never given any reason for someone to hate or harm her, but I believe that Sudo is free of guilt."

"He has to be provoked to attack someone." I added.

"Yeah and this was not an unfortunate incident that just happened to take place, but an intentional set-up instigated by Class C, I assert Sudo is innocent." Suzune accused them.

"An intentional setup?" Sakagami laughed. "How funny, I think the president's-"

"Please keep talking." I asked of Suzune. "He's annoying."

"As the witness testified, Sudo is a victim, please make the correct judgement." Suzune looked at her brother.

"We're the victims, Mr President!" One of the boys yelled.

"Listen here-!" Sudo went off again, and it just sounded like a bunch of seagulls to me.

"As I thought, this was a waste of time." The president spoke up making them all go quiet. "Everything you say is completely at odds, which means that one side is offering false testimony. Let me ask Class C, can you say with absolute certainty that your testimony here today is the truth?"

"Yes, of course." One nodded.

"What about you, Class D?" He turned to us.

"Certainly." Suzune nodded.

"Then I will give my judgement tomorrow at 4. If I receive no proof of your opponent's lies or admissions of your own guilt by then, I will be putting expulsion on the table." He informed us.

We all then left and were standing outside the room talking. "Do we have a chance?" Kiyotaka asked us.

"I don't intend to lose." Suzune walked off.

"That isn't a plan." I mumbled.

"I'm sorry." Sakura apologised.

"Why are you apologising for being amazing?" I asked making her blush.

"I should have just spoken up from the start." She explained.

"Hold your head high, Sakura." Kiyotaka told her.

"Yeah, it wouldn't have made a difference." I patted her head then the president and Tachibana came out of the room.

"You're still here?" The president mumbled. "When you both showed up with Suzune, I assumed you two had some strategy in mind."

"I'm neither Zhuge Liang nor Kuroda Kanbei." Kiyotaka informed him. "I have no strategy."

"So Suzune went rogue in proclaiming his innocence, then?" He asked us.

"It was just in the moment." I grinned. "I guess tickling makes people go crazy."

"Sakura, was it?" The president turned to her. "If you can't prove it, it's just a lie. Your mask is nothing but a shackle."

"I only told the truth..." Sakura mumbled.

"She's telling the truth." I retorted. "There's no proof it was a lie, either."

"I believe her to." Kiyotaka added.

"I see, in that case." The president slammed a hand beside each of our heads making everyone else gasp.

"Can you prove it?" He asked us.

I just stared at him confused. "Ew, kiss?" I whined when he moved his face closer, and he blushed.

I put my hand to his face and pushed him away. "That strength..." He gasped.

I pushed him against the other wall and then put my head by his head. "How is this position threatening to you all?" I asked. "I rather do this to some food." I just walked off bored as they were left there speechless for some reason, why? He just did that to me so why were my actions a bigger shock?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 342 4
This is a what if scenario that I took interest in and this is a whole lot different reaction with an AU of course....... Ayanokoji Kiyotaka had enr...
146K 4.4K 24
This is a Classroom Of The Elite Fanfic. Disclaimer: I don't own the original story, it belongs to Shōgo Kinugasa. This is just a fanfic based on the...
18.7K 597 17
A collection of random scenes, one-shots, potential stories that I used to write. Disclaimer: I do not own Classroom of the Elite or any of its char...
3.3K 156 9
Advanced Nurturing High School or ANHS, a school where only the cream of the crop, the top of the top, the elite, can enroll. It is a school know for...