Mennard 101❤️❤️

By Floof_Beanybooz

Smut and fluff More

💻Towel(OLD)💻

717 5 7
By Floof_Beanybooz

Micheal had just came back from work and was soaking wet from the rain.
He went to take a warm shower.

-Micheals POV-
"Dam it was so cold out there..." I showered nicely and wrapped a towel around me as I picked out my clothes.

-Ennards POV-
I was peeking through the door looking at Eggs. I went into the vents and whispered "Drop the towel~"
He actually did as I said without knowing it was me.
I came out and my wires started to wrap around him touchingly.
My wires started pumping in and out of Eggs as he made strange noises such as, "Ahhh~ mmmm-m~En-Ennar-ahhHH~ H-harder~ Fah,-fast-t-ter~mmmm~"
My vessel seemed to like it so I continued and I don't know why.

🤨🤨🤨Cringe😭😭😭
(Old story!! Next is better!!)

Srry that this was short but it's better then the other ones! I bet my word score! 163 _(:3 」∠)_ words! Bye!
-Writer ٩( 'ω' )و

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.6M 3.1K 6
Brielle Newman A 21-year-old girl who was struggling to make life comfortable for herself and her niece, Delilah. Her sister left the baby the minute...
178K 4.1K 115
You were a normal 19 year old girl living life as you know it, not knowing what's really out there Your life was as ok as it could get, you lost your...
13.5K 176 24
This story is about captainswan having a baby. ⚠️WARNING: This story has mental health problems in it, so don't read if you think it's a trigger for...