šŸš«š¢šžš§šš¬ || š¦.š¦šØš®š§...

By trentl4ver

šŸ’ˆšŸ“¹šŸŽ¤ š­šžš„š„ š¦šž š°šž š°šžš«šžš§'š­ š£š®š¬š­ šŸš«š¢šžš§šš¬, š­š”š¢š¬ ššØšžš¬š§'š­ š¦ššš¤šž š¦š®šœš” š¬ļæ½... More

šŸš«š¢šžš§šš¬
šŸš«š¢šžš§šš¬ 1
šŸš«š¢šžš§šš¬ 2
šŸš«š¢šžš§šš¬ 3
šŸš«š¢šžš§šš¬ 4
šŸš«š¢šžš§šš¬ 5
šŸš«š¢šžš§šš¬ 6
šŸš«š¢šžš§šš¬ 7
šŸš«š¢šžš§šš¬ 8
šŸš«š¢šžš§šš¬ 9
šŸš«š¢šžš§šš¬ 10
šŸš«š¢šžš§šš¬ 12
šŸš«š¢šžš§šš¬ 13
šŸš«š¢šžš§šš¬ 14
šŸš«š¢šžš§šš¬ 15
šŸš«š¢šžš§šš¬ 16
šŸš«š¢šžš§šš¬ 17
šŸš«š¢šžš§šš¬ 18
šŸš«š¢šžš§šš¬ 19
šŸš«š¢šžš§šš¬ 20
šŸš«š¢šžš§šš¬ 21

šŸš«š¢šžš§šš¬ 11

1.5K 21 0
By trentl4ver

@tanith_auclair- now im out here single i don't really know what's next

liked by- @masonmount10, @landonorris, @philfoden and 473,940 others

comments have been turned off by @tanith_auclair

"stay the fuck away from her"

"you cant tell me what to do Mount"

Phil Foden seen with a new girl

Mason Mount seen defending Tanith Auclair

Declan Rice spotted with best friend of Tanith Auclair

Tanith Auclair spotted on a date
Our reporters tell us the mystery person is still unknown

@tanith_auclair- maybe i was too busy being yours to fall for somebody new

liked by- @masonmount10, @jackgrealish, @asherbates and 372,938

comments have been turned off by @tanith_auclair

jealousy

jealousy

jealousy

To be honest, Tanith Auclair was exhausted. The constant buzz of emails and phone calls in her office which were unlikely for a job like hers but she couldn't help handling so much. She knew the responsibilities and the consequences. She knew that her job was getting increasingly busy and she full well knew how much her condition affected everything else but that was easy to forget when you were so transfixed on what was going on around you. It was almost you were stuck in a film scene and the rest was history. This was the cause of Tanith Auclairs sudden hospital visit.

I didn't exactly know how long I was out for. I couldn't have thought much and it turns out it was only for around four days give or take.

Slow, hushed sounds could finally be heard by my ears as I started to move around confused and groggy.

"Tanith," Ben whispered. "Hey love how are you?"

"Fucking hell I'm problematic aren't I," was the first thing I burst out when I sat up.

"You put us through real pain we know," he said dramatically putting his hand to his heart.

"So I'm gonna ask you what happened but I don't know if the doctors have told you?" I asked.

"For fucks say Tanith give me a hug! I've missed you; we'll sort out everything after," he grinned wrapping his arms around me.

"Hey Ace," whispered Mason as he walked in from behind the door. Ben had gone very reluctantly after I forced him out the door. I loved him but he needed to train. "I've missed you!"

"I have too," I said standing up wobbling before collapsing back down again. "I mean you're gonna have to come down here for a hug because I can't reach you"

I stayed in his arms for a quite a while, him every so often giving me a kiss on the head and rubbing my back.

"I'm really sorry Mase I got too caught up in my shit that I was forgetting and I just went out of control," I mumbled into his chest on the verge of breaking down.

"They said it was down to your Anorexia Tanith," he whispered into my ear; his voice slightly quavering.

"You're the only one that still knows right?" I asked worried to whether it had been exposed or not.

"I told the doctor to say the cause was stress and so they don't know don't worry," he said soothingly.

"You're gonna promise me your gonna look after yourself ok? I'm here for you Ace; we're all here for you. You just need to take a break once in a while. You can do it Tanith, I know you will"

I escaped the hospital soon enough and had a week off from all work. I took the time to plan my birthday party; a momentous occasion in itself. Fucking hell; I was turning 21.

"Hello bitch!" exclaimed Willow as she walked through my apartment door and slamming it behind her.

"Well, well, well what up with you," I laughed as I looked to see her dressed up. "Ooh, you're looking hot for someone"

"I'm going on a date!" she giggled. Never had I seen Willow Cober giggle.

"And who is the lucky person," I mused.

"Someone you may know..."

"Huh who?" I asked.

"CHRISTIAN," she squealed.

"Ahh shit," I groaned.

"What?"

"Someone else has feelings for Christian; someone who most definitely figure out your relationship," I muttered.

"Who?"

"She goes by the name of Miss Bella Hart"

You know how people always say trios are toxic? I guess it was true because I was the one caught up in the midst of it. The constant arguing and back and forth bickering was too much and caused me to escape to Manchester. "Manchester?" you may ask. But it now become the small token of comfort.

"Hello,"I breathed finally to him as I walked through the door to his house. I pressed a kiss to his lips before plonking down on the sofa.

"Sorry I came with such little notice; Bella and Willow have been driving me crazy!" I laughed cuddling into his chest.

"Hey it's no worry; I'm glad you're here," he said before grabbing the remote and putting on the tv.

"Fucking hell I'm a mess Tanith," sobbed Jack as I made my way over to him.

"Come one Grealish," I sighed walking over to him and wrapping my arms around him.

"God I don't know what I did wrong," he mumbled into my hair. "I really fucking loved her Tanith"

"I know you did Jack; I know you did," I said wrapping him in my arms.

LITERALLY I AM SO SORRY ITS A SHORT CHAPTER LIKE REALLY SHORT BUT I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO POST SO HERE IS LIKE A MINI UPDATE

i made this chapter to update you guys on like different situations so you'll know what's going on

AND IK ABOUT THE SASHA AND JACK RUMOURS BUT IN NO WAY I AM SAYING ITS TRUE

I AM JUST USING IT AS STORYLINE PURPOSES

BYE LOVES <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

990K 15.7K 36
š˜„š—µš—²š—» š—±š—²š—°š—¹š—®š—» š—暝—¶š—°š—² š—ŗš—®š—øš—²š˜€ š—® š—“š—暝—¼š˜‚š—½š—°š—µš—®š˜ š—Æš˜‚š˜ š—ŗš—²š˜€š˜€š—²š˜€ š˜‚š—½ š—¼š—»š—² š—½š—µš—¼š—»š—² š—»š˜‚š—ŗš—Æš—²š—æ started: 16/07/2021 finished:...
38.3K 593 33
š™£š™¤ š™¢š™–š™©š™©š™šš™§ š™š™¤š™¬ š™¢š™Ŗš™˜š™ š™„ š™©š™§š™®, š™®š™¤š™Ŗ'š™§š™š š™–š™”š™¬š™–š™®š™Ø š™¤š™Ŗš™© š™¤š™› š™§š™šš™–š™˜š™
705K 9.5K 35
š—•š˜‚š˜ š˜€š—¼š—ŗš—²š˜š—µš—¶š—»š—“ š—µš—®š—½š—½š—²š—»š—²š—±, š—œ š—µš—²š—®š—暝—± š—µš—¶š—ŗ š—¹š—®š˜‚š—“š—µš—¶š—»š—“ š—œ š˜€š—®š˜„ š˜š—µš—² š—±š—¶š—ŗš—½š—¹š—²š˜€ š—³š—¶š—暝˜€š˜ š—®š—»š—± š˜š—µš—²š—» š—œ š—µš—²ļæ½...