Childhood Friends

By anjwrites_

Part 2 story of the sequel "Are We Even Perfect" After 2 years of highschool (y/n) West heads of to college... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
lil reminder

Chapter 12

45 3 0
By anjwrites_

(Y/n) West Pov:
It was 7:00 pm and we came home from the cafe, "Where have u been?" Jay asked "you know where." I said rollong my eyes. "Oh yeah." Jay said with a crazy look on his face. Jade went to the kitchen and Andre went to the living room and took his keyboard and finished his song. I went to get some graham crackers and some mango juice and sat down beside Andre. Jade followed and lied down on the couch. "Whats that for?" I asked Andre "its the song I have been working on since a while ago." Andre replied "should we watch That's A Drag??" Jade suggested.

Beck Oliver Pov:
My day has been rough. Jade said that (y/n) has a new guy now. I totally regret what I did, but the good thing is that new guy is my best friend Andre. I got up from my bed and fed Layla her doggy treats. She has been a good girl lately.
I decided to text (y/n) to see if everything is true.
~•THE TEXT MESSAGE•~
Beck - Hey (n/n)
(Y/n) - Hi, how are you??
Beck - To be honest I regret what hapened between us
Beck - but i promise we can remain friends
(Y/n) - thats totally fine with me
(Y/n) - oh, i date Andre now, Andre Harris😚
Beck - thats nice.
~•END OF CONVO•~
Tears streamed down my face remembering the happy times with (y/n).

Jade West Pov:
"Who are you talking to?" I asked (y/n), since she was busy with her phone. "I was just catching up with Beck, and he said he was totally fine if me and Andre dated." (Y/n) said.
Andre stood up and went to the bathroom. I got (y/n)'s mango juice and drank some. "Hey!!" (Y/n) said "what??" I said teasingly. "You drank my juice with out my permission." (Y/n) said as she stood up and went to the kitchen. "Here." She handed me my own mango juice. "You could have just asked me." (Y/n) mumbled under her breath annoyed.

Andre Harris Pov:
I went out of the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I came back to the living room and finished my music master piece.

A/n - heyy bbys vote on this chapter if you like the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 555 39
'How dare I? Think of another woman whilst mine was six feet underground with my child! Heck, she was probably involved in it. I could feel my anger...
330K 10K 61
"Well, Valdez," I said quietly, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him closer. "It's going to be a crazy ride." Y/N is a girl who feels wea...
2.2K 79 12
A story about the world of percy jackson, where you faal in love with him and go on an adventure together
1.3M 53.2K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...