Swallow - Riven By His Hands...

By bitchywitch131

-------------------------------------------------------- __He went to the bed in the middle of the room and s... More

××××××play in the morning //part 1 ××××××
×××××Play in the morning - Part 2×××××
'°• useless little omega •°'
^ *........ never wanted this .......* ^
××{==== ON THE GROUND ====}××
・:*:・ °•......in one part of me......•° ・:*:・
●★! YES MASTER !★●
controlling him
_____'°•but it's just the starting•°'_____
*** he cried more ***
*##shattered into pieces ##*
××××××.........I'm really sorry..........××××××
。・:*:・(✿◕×making progress×◕✿)・:*:・ 。
✧・゚:*×××××× fake love ××××××*:・゚✧
××××'°•WHEN DOWN COMES ; ) •°'××××
***''finally we met again yoongi ' '***
@ I hope you like it ##
:・゚✧### seek for his warmth ###✧・゚:
'°• SHINING ON THE MIRROR •°'
'°• surprise surprise •°'
•°' himself and his past '°•
•°' their missing brother ! '°•
* regretting his whole life decision *
* surely not all alphas are same *
a/n
'°• Nineth Bill's heir. •°'
•°'World stopped spinning '°•
* cover. *
~~~~~~~~~~~~ I'm not your Jimin~~~~~~~~~~~
SWALLOW - 2

✪)/again left alone \(✪

1.7K 64 22
By bitchywitch131

-------------------------------

I want to clear something..

* this story is now stuck on it's past ( ongoing)

This is the time after they found Jimin as their mate in his birthday.. I'll write in details on it in future. Maybe a chapter or two... _ and it's a one month hell for Jimin if you remember in chapter - 1 .

* if the style of letters is banned then it is past continuing.. →if not then present.

* ( " ) this sign is for when they talk
* ( ' ) this sign is for when they think

I'll leave some info for next time .

Enjoy...

_________________________________________________

After the mafia kings left the mansion Jimin cried nonstop for half an hour straight blowing air on his paws. He was hurt both physically and emotionally.

" Hmm... Aahhnngg.hhh..hh..hh... What did I even do that you hate me so much. I did all for you. But the thing is I can't tell you anything. Mother please help me. I love them. " He cried more. " But at this rate I can never get them back .... Haagn.... I don't want punishment. " He tried to suppress his sobs. No matter how his condition is till now he understood one thing perfectly, they'll not care and instead he'll get hurt more.

He has to finish all the house corse before they came back or else he can't manage to get another punishment although he'll get some from previous mistakes. So he can't afford to add another.

His hands are hurting alot, not like before but they were still not treated yet. He was just going to stand up but remembered he'll get punished for this too. So he prefer not doing so. He can't crawl without sending pressure on his hands either. So he banned completely supporting his posture on his elbow.

' you can do this Jimin. You have to do this. Fighting. ' he encouraged himself and pushed his body forward to work even if it means cross his physical limits.

_______________________________________________________

" You stepped on his hands! " He said in disbelief.

" Yes hyung....Why is it so shocking to you. It's his punishment . " Jungkook wasn't even effected.

" For what!? " Taehyung shouted.

" Hyung don't you think you're overreacting. "

" No! ... Jungkook he's an omega. We can't treat him like that. Omega's body is different from us alphas. They can't get injured themselves. It'll cause more damage than us. His body is ten times softer then us. How can you do this.? "

" Hyung..! " ' that omega.... Now hyung would be worried about him. I fucking hate him. ' he ruffled his hair frustrated and left Taehyung's office.

Taehyung set on his chair massaging his tamples . He knew Jungkook has to do something with Jimin's state earlier, but he didn't thought he'd do something this stupid. Doing the house hold corse will be ok as a punishment but with his now almost broken hands! How is he suppose to complete his tusk? Taehyung started to worry about Jimin.

' I think I should call Jin hyung to treat his hands. Or should I myself go check on him? It's already been two hours now since he's alone. '

Taehyung went to mansion without Jungkook's knowledge , calling Jin to come over on his way.

______________________________________________________

Jimin was having really difficulties doing anything . The mansion is already clean enough and why wouldn't be, daily more then 50 maids clean it in the morning being their first work . Now it's his duty as well but it's almost impossible with those -still not treated, must be internally injured- hands. Additionally he can't even stand up to speed up his movement.

Till now all he did was to make sure where ever he went the things are on it's place and look clean which is not a big problem. Now the ground floor is completed and it took two hours only to rome arround here and there on the ground floor.

He sighed long enough when he reached the stairs.

He sighed again.... it's getting hard every minute every second to crawl like this. His hands are hurt already, knees are bruised real bad, elbows are paining worse. Although it's an order but still... What will happen if he do the things while standing on his feet. It's not like someone is watching him. At last he made his mind and tried to stood up on his feet. He pushed his body up stumbling a little finally getting upon his feet .

' uhh.. My head is spinning. ' he took a slow careful steps and climb up the stairs.

The first floor is full of bed rooms. One of those is a little messy which he asume Taehyung's, he can remember getting out of it in the morning of course.

He went inside. He hadn't got a chance to admire this beautiful and really big Royalty designe of a bed room.

' There's not a lot to set, only... The king size bed, attached closet attached to it and because of it's fully opened door anyone can see how big it is , the bathroom and lastly the balcony. Oh oh.. I forgot the curtains. The other monuments looked fine so no worries. '

He went to the bed in the middle of the room and started to set the blanket . Just as he kneel down at the edge of the bed holding one end of the blanket with both hands and mouth.....

" Jimin? "

His whole body shook from fear hearing that deep voice. He looked at Taehyung's direction with fearful eyes, thinking he got caught and Taehyung came here to punish him.

" Mm-- ma-master ? "

Taehyung tried to ignore the pain in his heart seeing his omega in this state.

" Come to the Hall . " He paused, " And no need to crawl. You can stand up. " Saying that he immediately left leaving a speechless omega behind .

Jimin was terrified as much as confused. Did Taehyung saw him earlier standing or he didn't? Then why he's telling him to stand up.

Jimin followed him to dining hall with wobbly legs .he doesn't know if he should be releaf or worried seeing jin was also there .

Jin was cutting some fruits , reminding himself time to time he is doing this for his patient jimin not their enemy's last weapon ' tiny' . he sensed jimin reached the down , with a bowl of fruits in his hand he turned around .

" Jin hyung ?"

Oh that sweet voice . It's just too pure and innocent . jin merely hummed in response , " come jimin , you haven't eaten since tomorrow , come have some thing ." he placed the bowl of fruits on the table taking a glass , pouring some water on it arranging the plates as wall . Taehyung was nowhere to be found .

" Jin hyung I cant eat ." he said voice tensed declaring the awkward thickness of atmosphere .

Jin became suspicious but his brain can catch anything so easily, it didn't took him a moment to understand-why? - must be because his masters didn't gave permission.

" Go sit with him! " Taehyung said pooping out of nowhere surprising both as it could be seen in their stuttering movements.

Jimin set beside Jin avoiding eye contact with his big master who just took a seat in front of him apparently looking at him with worried eyes that doesn't suit his profile.

Jin brought up the fork near his mouth to feed him but he couldn't find himself to feed then , there in front of his master as per his earlier punishment.

" Eat ."

Jimin silently finished all the fruits and vegetables Jin feed him. Taehyung left in middle saying he had to deal with something so they should go back to their works after Jin treat him.

Jin also left after treating his wounds and gave him medicine while trying to have a normal conversation .

After Jin left he was again left alone.

_______________________________________________________

A little teaser for next chapter..

******

Jin hyung I want to ask you something ." Tsehyung said from the other side of the call.

"What is it Tae? " Jin hyung asked wondering about maybe-s.

" What happened that day? I mean on Jimin's birthday? "

*______________*;

" Come here . " His voice was firm.

Jimin stood from his place but..

" Crawl " His growl made him kneel again immediately.

He crawl to his master seating silently on the cold floor.

" Sit under the table, " He paused " So you can make my cock warm in your mouth ! "

============================================

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 7.7K 73
"Strip!" Hoseok says sitting on the bed lighting his cigar. "Please, let me go..." Taehyung begs shivering under Hoseok's gaze. "You know to what ext...
143K 4.8K 36
He was leaving his own home where he found so much love and care Everyone was crying; they were exhausted from trying to stop jungkook. he wasn't...
154K 7.1K 30
{Completed} Just some Taekook Oneshots~~ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!! I don't take up any request of "sad endings, cheating, death, rape, abuse be it physi...
31.3K 1.5K 18
"Are not you ganna spread these pretty legs for me like you did before on our first night?"- his dark eyes spoke as those venomenous words fell from...