π”Έπ•ž 𝕀 π•€π•Ÿ 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖?--π”Έπ•Ÿ...

By DescendoFox

You being Boruto's twin sister makes you look very attractive every boy in your class is head over heels for... More

Meeting the class!(Well technically not but still)
Change of plan.
Training/Showing offπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Panick
A/n
Another update
Just kidding
Unconscious...
The new power ...
Love...or....Hate....?
A/N
Another new power
Blind
Blind part 2
PLS DONT SKIP THIS
11.
13.
authors note
Author's note
yh

Byakugan

97 1 0
By DescendoFox

Hana POV:
I woke up with another strange feeling I tried to open my eyes but they wouldn't open.I was worried...

I tried even harder but nothing happened .

I rushed to my mom and told her about it, her voice sounded so surprised. She told me she was going to call the doctors and I should lay down and so I did.

                {5 minutes later}

The doctors came and bandaged my head and told me I have to stay like that for 2 weeks.Great I can't even go in missions now ...

I heard my mother quietly sob....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 32.9K 93
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: β€’.Β°NORMALΒ°.β€’ (So go read that one first)
796K 48K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
131K 2.3K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
434K 15.1K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...