Falling for you

By tete_loves_koo

After attending Harry Styles' concert, how did they feel about that memorable night? 18+ TaeKook smut Top Ta... More

Falling

168 6 2
By tete_loves_koo

It's been 3 days since they arrived at Los Angeles for their 4-Day concert. They were so happy because finally they will be able to meet their support and everything, the armys. But before that they thought of spending time going here and there. They heard that there was a concert of a well-known artist in one of the stadiums and immediately went there at the evening.

It was a concert of Harry Styles. They were enjoying their time to the fullest. While Hoseok and Jimin were busy talking, Jungkook got up and went straight to Taehyung. He covered his face by pulling the mask more towards his face as he held the glass of drink. He scooted closer to Taehyung and rested his head on his shoulder. Taehyung looked at his side and smiled. He was so happy seeing his bunny enjoying the concert. He placed his large hand on the minor's head making him look at the older. "Is something wrong, hyung?" he asked, doe eyes wide and Taehyung swore he saw the entire galaxy in his eyes. Before he could respond to his question, they suddenly got distracted by the crowd's cheering.

Harry said "Rejoice Juliet, the freedom is yours, do with it what you will, okay, you feel good? Do you feel good? alright. Make some noise for Juliet everyone!" and with that the crowd started cheering again. As Taehyung took a sip of his drink, he noticed Jungkook cheering loudly. Although he could not see anything because of the mask, he felt that he was smiling widely. As the concert continued, everyone was lost in the songs except two people. Taehyung and Jungkook were lost in their own worlds. Along with the crowd, they swayed while giggling, Taehyung pouring some of his drink in his boyfriend's glass. Jungkook thanked him, eyes becoming crescent shaped meaning that he was smiling.

Befor they knew it, all of them were singing "Falling" the entire stadium was glowing with the lights of everyone's phones. Jungkook sang and Taehyung can not help but look at him only. His entire world. Their relationship has been a secret for a long time. They could not do several things back in South Korea so he wanted to make the most of it here. He joined his boyfriend in singing.

I'm falling again, I'm falling again, I'm falling...

He realized how every second he is falling in love with this boy with whom he has spent his almost childhood to adult life and will continue doing it. For a second, he thought that Jungkook was the only person who existed in this world. Taehyung threw his hand around his shoulder as he sang along with him. Jungkook looked to his side and stared at him for a few moments. He wanted to say something but the words did not come out. Involuntarily, his hand reached up to hold his boyfriend's hand. Although it was cold, the warmth of the older's hand made him feel fuzzy inside. He let those thoughts stay in his mind, maybe he can tell him later.

And I get the feeling that you'll never need me again...

A sudden painful thought struck Taehyung's mind then. What if they can never be together? What if they had to part ways? But all those thoughts were replaced when he felt a hand on his hand. Jungkook was holding onto his hand even though the major was already holding his phone. They continued swaying as they clinked their glasses, gulping the drink slowly. His arm still wrapped around his shoulder and he held onto that hand as if his life depended on it.

Before they knew it, they were completely intoxicated. They took some pictures with other artists there and after that they left the venue. Pretty soon they reached the hotel they were staying in. Out of all of them, Taehyung was the most intoxicated one. During the entire ride in the car, he was clinging to Jungkook. Holding onto his hand, playing with his fingers while smiling all the time. And Jungkook? Poor boy was fully sober during even though he drank so many glasses. But now he was completely gone. Fully drunk and drowning in the wine called love, Taehyung's love. They did not want to separate once they reached the hotel and threw a lot of tantrums, especially Taehyung. At the end, Namjoon let them stay in one room after Seokjin explained to him that they should enjoy time here.

They were both in Jungkook's room because it was the nearest. The moment they entered the room, the door was slammed shut and the younger was pushed against it. Before they even entered his room, the older left small kisses all along the minor's jawline while murmuring lots of affectionate things. They were already giving each other random pecks on the lips which turned into a gentle kiss. But now the kiss turned into a heated one. Lips crashing, teeth clashing, tongues fighting for dominance. Jungkook's hands were pinned against the door, he let out a small whine as a sign of wanting Taehyung to hold his hands. His fingers sought the other's fingers, entangling their fingers together as they drowned themselves in the kiss. Once they broke from the kiss, they breathed heavily. The kiss left them completely breathless. Taehyung raised his head and was greeted with Jungkook's swollen lips, eyes glossy, ready to shed tears and cheeks flushed. At that moment, the older realized that he would protect him from every bad thing in this world. He was pulled out of his thoughts when he felt the collar of his T-shirt being pulled. "Taehyungie... I need you, please..." his voice came out as a mere mewl as his lips wobbled. And who was Taehyung to deny his request?

Soon their make out session continued on the bed. Clothes threw around on the floor. Their hands caressing each other's naked bodies. Dark hooded eyes met wide doe eyes. Jungkook's hair was splayed across the pillow. Taehyung's hand gently caressed his right arm, starting from the fingers to his shoulders, tracing every tattoo. "Everything about you is so pretty, Jungkookie... My prettiest baby bunny... I love you so much." His voice came out deep and hoarse, which definitely had an effect on Jungkook, making his insides turn mushy. Taehyung had always thought how Jungkook's contrasting arms were just like how his life. He showed his strong self to others but when it's only them, he is a precious flower who needs to be taken care of. The touch sent tingles across his body. Even the slightest touch of his boyfriend makes him weak and begging for more. The major continued leaving kisses all over his face, making the minor sigh in content. His arms were wrapped around his neck, playing with the hairs on his nape. After giving another kiss on his lips, he pressed their foreheads together. Jungkook opened his eyes as his hands left his neck and went to hold his cheeks. This man right in front of him is his everything. The love of his life, his emotional support, his boyfriend, his future. He continued caressing his cheeks and leaned up to press another lingering kiss on his lips, savouring the softness of his boyfriend's lips. Every kiss they shared felt like the first time they kissed.

"I love you Jungkookie."
"I love you too Taehyungie."

I'm in my bed
And you're not here
And there's no one to blame
But the drink in my wandering hands

Jungkook's fingers clutched onto the bedsheets as he threw his head back, moans falling out of his throat one after another. Taehyung was busy devouring him. Lips wrapped around his erection, sucking him slowly. His toes were curled as he let out small cries of pleasure. Soon, the older's mouth was engulfing his entire length. The warmth around his erection was making him lose his mind. With a loud cry, he ended up cumming in his mouth. He was too sensitive to hold himself back. Taehyung milked out every drop of his semen, licking clean the tip as he continued leaving more marks on his inner thighs. He kissed every inch of his skin, while whispering "I love you" Jungkook wanted to cry right then and there. What did he even do to have this amazing man as his boyfriend? He tried to sit up although his arms were shaking so he gave up and let Taehyung do everything. The older one got up and looked for the lube and condoms in the bedside drawer.

Jungkook did not even know why but tears were running down his cheeks. Taehyung was there in the room but his heart ached. He felt that his boyfriend might leave him anytime soon. Soft whimpers came out of his lips, making the major look back at him. His heart broke everytime he saw him crying. Grabbing the things, he quickly crawled to the bed and helped him sit up. The minor let out small hiccups, cheeks pink as he immediately wrapped his arms around Taehyung, burying his face on his shoulder. "What's wrong, baby? Does it hurt somewhere?" he asked as his hands reached behind his back, pulling him closer for the hug. Jungkook just nodded, he tilted his head and looked at him, "It hurts... It hurts everytime thinking that you would leave me." Taehyung's eyes softened and he gave a quick kiss to the side of his head. His fingers gently caressed his messy hair, "Honey, who said that I'll leave you? I'm not leaving you in this life at least. I love you too much to do it."

Jungkook raised his head and the sincerity in Taehyung's eyes confirmed that he was saying the truth. Yes, this is the man he fell in love with. This is the man with whom he wanted to spend the rest of life.

Forget what I said
It's not what I meant
And I can't take it back
I can't unpack the baggage you left

Taehyung poured the lube in his hands and rubbed them to make it warm. Jungkook obediently parted his legs as his back hit the mattress. His fingers teased the rim, making the minor whine and bucking up his hips. The older raised his eyebrow, finding the action as something amusing. He wanted to tease him but Jungkook grabbed the nearest pillow and threw it at his face. "If you don't hurry up, I'll continue hitting you with the pillows, hyungie." he pouted. A cute pout which the major wanted to kiss so badly. Taehyung ended up pouting more this time and Jungkook realized that he lost this fight. He lost two fights. Trying to fight against his boyfriend's cuteness and trying to fight the rules set by the homophobic world. He could not help but fall head over heels in love with him. He kept falling, falling again and again in his love that he can no longer get up. Taehyung slowly pushed one lubed finger inside his hole, making him arch his back. He stopped, waiting for him to adjust. "Jungkookie... If you don't loosen your muscles, it'll hurt." "But your fingers, hyungie..." "Do you love my fingers?" Jungkook nodded as a reply. His boyfriend kept pushing inside that one finger and once his muscles relaxed, he introduced a second finger inside him. His body tensed at the sensation. Taehyung leaned down towards his chest. His tongue lapped at one of his perked up nipples while his fingers were busy scissoring him, opening him up.

Jungkook's hands reached behind his back, digging his nails on his skin as tears ran down his cheeks. Tears of pleasure that made him dizzy. Right at the moment, Taehyung pushed his fingers so deep, it hit his prostate, making him dig his nails more on his skin and eyes rolling to the back of his head. Meanwhile the older one hissed in pain. He was sure that there will be many marks by the time they have finished. His mouth went to the other nipple, giving the same treatment to the one before. Once he was given the sign that he was prepared, he pulled his fingers out. The minor cried due to the feeling of emptiness. His hole clenched around nothing.

Taehyung moved away from him as he picked up one of the condom packets but Jungkook stopped him as he said "Wanna feel you inside me." and he was so quick to give in. He poured some lube on his erection to make the slide easier. After stroking it a few times, he hovered over him, aligning the tip of his erection with his hole. Jungkook sucked in a sharp breath as he watched his hole swallow his boyfriend's length. His insides clenched around him and Taehyung ended up groaning loudly. A loud groan which made him so weak. He waited until his boyfriend adjusted to his size "Damn it... You are so tight..." "Taehyungie... You are just too big..." The words made him puff his cheeks and Jungkook ended up letting out a small laugh. "Hmm... You can start moving now..." "Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you..." "Yes, I'm sure. Please, I need you so badly please..."

And with that Jungkook orgasmed twice that night. Currently, he was on his boyfriend's lap, bouncing on his cock. Taehyung growled and held onto his hips, pretty sure that there will be purple bruises later on. Jungkook threw his head back, baring his neck. Taehyung took this as an opportunity to pepper his neck as well as chest with lots of kisses and bite marks. He thrusted his hips a little harder, making the younger boy let out a sharp squeal.

What am I now? What am I now?
What if I'm someone I don't want around?
I'm falling again, I'm falling again, I'm falling
What if I'm down?
What if I'm out?
What if I'm someone you won't talk about?
I'm falling again, I'm falling again, I'm falling

Jungkook felt too tired to move himself. His thighs no longer had the strength to help him ride Taehyung's cock. He closed his eyes and was about to fall back before the major grabbed him gently. He changed their positions so that now the older was hovering above him. Jungkook's hair was sticking on his forehead due to the sweat and Taehyung carefully brushed away the wet strands. They decided to catch their breaths for a while. He cupped his cheek and Jungkook could not help but lean on his touch. "Remember that time when he raised the pride flag? I immediately thought about us..." He whispered about the moment Harry Styles ran on the stage with the pride flag. Taehyung clearly remembered how he looked at his boyfriend only for him to realize that Jungkook was smiling back at him. "He said that the freedom is ours..." Taehyung added, bringing one of Jungkook's hands up to give kisses on his knuckles. "One-day we'll be able to achieve that freedom right?" he asked, eyes almost closing due to drowsiness. "Yes, my bunny, we'll fight for that freedom. I won't let anyone take you away from me." he answered as he started thrusting at a slow pace. Jungkook's eyes opened slightly when he felt the movement and heard those words. His heart ached both with happiness and pain. How badly he wished people would know who he belonged to.

And I get the feeling that you'll never need me again

"I'm so close..." he let out another moan as he kept thrusting at a faster pace. "Me too hyungie... I wanna cum... Please..." By now, Jungkook was a mess of tears, sweat and semen. "Do it baby, cum for your hyungie" Taehyung whispered in his ear as his hand wrapped around his leaking erection, stroking it. He let out a high pitched scream as he came, white strips of semen drooling out of the tip. Taehyung was on the edge of cumming and wanted to pull out but the minor stopped him "Need it inside me. Fill me up, hyungie." He hissed and again started moving at a much faster pace. Before he knew it, he already released his seed inside him, throwing his head back while his hands gripped onto the minor's small waist. Jungkook felt so full. He was so happy being filled up like this. After a few moments, Taehyung pulled out and collapsed right beside him. Still in his head space, the minor moved towards him, burying his face on his chest and hugging him, fearing that he might leave him. Taehyung pulled the blanket to cover them. He pressed a fleeting kiss on his forehead and lifted his chin up so they look at each other "Jungkookie... I promise that no-one will ever separate us. I'll fight for our relationship. Let them say what they want. As long as I have you, that's enough for me." and with that, the minor ended up letting out another sob. He cried his heart out that night. Taehyung held him close, leaving gentle kisses all over his head as Jungkook slowly fell asleep listening to his boyfriend's heartbeat. The heart which beat for only him.

One-day they will be free. They will no longer hide their relationship. People will love them for who they are. They will never be separated. They will have their own little family. One-day they can proudly talk about their relationship and they hoped that the day arrived soon...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

565K 20.5K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
217K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
94.2K 2.9K 75
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
1.7M 58.4K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...