I'm sorry to I love you | COM...

Door diamonds_and_pearlz

COMPLETED Rosé x Jungkook Rosé, Golden voice of Korea and Jungkook, the Golden Maknae cross paths due to a sm... Meer

#1: I do not smell like a fruit...
#2: Smarty pants.
#3: Fansé or supportive boyfriend?
#4: Leave her to the wolves.
#5: NO ENTRY.
#6: I haven't tried to kiss you yet...
#7: Bribe Jungkook.
#8: Hobi words.
#9: What kind of father are you?
#10 : Newly weds?
#11 : I'm still a virgin!
#12 : I might steal your precious eyeliner.
#13: Ketchup is a smoothie.
#14: Pillow Talk.
#15: I am always salty, it's my nature.
#16: Fireworks.
#17: Banana Milk.
#18: My Queen.
#19: How about a pineapple?
#20: Hot Italian Man.
#21: Avocadoes.
#22: Cheater.
#23: That's not who we raised you to be.
#24: I can't listen to you.
#25: Rip my shirt off.
#26: Talk of New York.
#27: Can we get going?
#28: Early Honeymoon.
#29: Aren't I enough?
#30: Madhouse.
#31: BamBam.
#32: Park Siblings Supremacy.
#33: IT WAS NOT A FIGHT!
#34: Go to Hawaii and get married.
#35: Girl Talk.
#36: Pent-up sexual tension.
#37: Namjoon is the hottest.
#38: Son of a bitch.
#40: What's with you and Twice girls?
#41: Kings and Queens.
#42: Hotter than hell.
#43: Why?
#44: A Break.
#45: Take a chill pill.
#46: Kick his ass.
#47: I look ridiculous!
#48: SO YOU WILL MAKE ME CRY?
#49: Little Spoon.
#50: Panda!
#51: Prettier than me?
#52: Never felt better.
#53: Look, you're all red.
#54: Sweet boy.
#55: Gay.
#56: Incest.
#57: Give me attention!
#58: TMI!
#59: Make it out alive.
#60: Easy?
#61: I'm coming.
#62: What happened?
#63: No matter what.
#64: All my fault.
#65: If only.
#66: I'm happy.
#67: Falling.
#68: A new chick.
#69: Muscle bunny.
#70: Daddy.
#71: Forget anything but a condom!
#72: Tested positive.
#73: Feel my legs.
#74: 5 and up.
#75: Never enough.
Epilogue: 2042.
Bonus [1]: The Reveal.
Bonus [2]: The Proposal.
Bonus [3]: The Honeymoon.
Bonus [4]: Subin.
Bonus [5]: All the same.
PROMO

#39: Junghyun oppa.

1.8K 84 9
Door diamonds_and_pearlz

Chapter Thirty-Nine: "Junghyun oppa."

"Are you free next Tuesday?" Rosé asked, stroking Jungkook's hair while he laid down on her lap.

"Why?" he asked, opening one eye to look up at her.

"Coz it's your birthday you duffer!" she snapped, her hands pausing their movement as she exclaimed.

"Oh right! Um yea till the afternoon," he answered.

"What are you doing in the evening?" she asked, resuming to play with his dark curly hair.

"Going home, in Busan." He replied. "It's my mother's rule to have a family dinner at each of our birthdays."

Rosé nodded in understanding. She wished she could see her family on her birthdays too. She hadn't celebrated her birthday with them ever since she came to Korea as a trainee.

Her trainee years made it impossible to go to Australia and after debut, though she could visit them, her birthday was in February. Since that was around the start of the year, they were always busy so she had spent nine consecutive birthdays without them. Nevertheless, she was over the moon that Jungkook could spend time with his family. He deserved it after all his hard work.

"Alright, do you want to meet in the afternoon then?" she asked.

"Why? Why not morning?" His eyebrows creased.

"You need to spend time your members too." she reminded him.

"I will! You can be there too. My hyungs love you Chae," he reasoned.

"I don't doubt that. But you guys need some quality time together with just the seven of you," she insisted. Jungkook frowned. Rosé laughed at his childish tantrum. He was such a kid. She pressed a kiss to his forehead. "We can still see each other in the afternoon, and I'll leave before the evening." she said.

"Or you won't leave..." he smirked.

-

"Jungkook this is a bad idea," Rosé said as Jungkook came to a stop in front of a small but neat terrace house in Busan.

"Chae, it's all going to be okay. My parents are going to love you," Jungkook assured her while enclosing her hands in both of his.

"What if they don't?" she cried.

"You know what my mom told me on the phone when I told her we were dating?" he asked.

"That you should be looking for a girl in your league and I'm not good enough for you?"

Jungkook glared at her. "Why do you keep putting down yourself?"

Rosé shrugged in response, making him sigh as he leaned in and pressed a kiss directly on her lips. "You're the most beautiful woman I've seen inside-out and I am lucky to have you in my life Chae. You're too good for me."

"But to answer the question," he continued. "She didn't say that. She thought I was joking. She told me to stop pulling her leg because she would never believe that I got a girl like you in my life. Because you were just perfect in every way." Jungkook tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "Trust me, they are going to love you." he whispered.

Rosé nodded, letting herself believe his words. She smiled at him, pushing the uneasy feeling that knotted in her abdomen deep down. Jungkook clasped her hand as soon as they exited the car and walked over to the door. He rang the doorbell, and gave her a warm smile. Rosé looked down at her dress. It was in royal blue, hugging her tightly till the waist and flowed down to her knees. It had a sweetheart neckline and lacked designs and gems. Simple and neat. She hoped Mrs Jeon would like it. The door opened, a woman, a foot shorter than Rosé, stepped out with a wide smile, hugging Jungkook's torso.

"Happy birthday my son!" she exclaimed, ruffling his hair. Jungkook thanked her, his face bright with a happy smile, clearly happy to see his mother. Rosé wanted to run in nervousness but stay put when she realised Jungkook had not let go of her hand despite his mother's messy and excited hug.

"Mom, this is my girlfriend, Rosé." He introduced to Mrs Jeon who had not noticed the girl next to him as she was way too excited to see her son. Mrs Jeon's eyes widened as she took in the appearance of Rosé. Rosé's heart raced as she felt the familiar discomfort in her stomach, her nervousness causing her to melt on the spot.

"Oh my god! It really is Rosé!" Mrs Jeon squealed, gripping her hands. "I thought you were just joking, I didn't know you actually managed to court her!" Rosé smiled awkwardly. She was relieved that his mother was pleased to see her but didn't know what to reply so she just greeted her politely.

"Yes mom, it's Rosé. Now we don't want to tell the whole town, do we?" Jungkook interrupted.

"Ah yes yes, come in dear," Mrs Jeon led Rosé in, forgetting about her son who shook his head but smiled as he walked in last.

"Mom, I-" Jungkook's elder brother, Jeon Junghyun's words got stuck in his throat as he took notice of the unexpected visitor.

"Annyeong-haseyo," Rosé greeted politely.

He seemed to overcome his initial shock as he bowed back. "Welcome, Rosé-shi."

"Are you not going to notice me Hyung?" Jungkook waved his hand in front of his elder brother who still seemed to be staring at his girlfriend who shifted awkwardly.

"Ah right, happy birthday lil bro," he gave Jungkook a bro hug.

"I see the birthday boy is home!" Mr Jeon's voice boomed in the living room as he embrace his younger son, wishing him a birthday. "Oh we have the lovely lady join us as well," He said, glancing at Rosé before offering her a handshake.

Rosé was right when she had guessed Jungkook had gotten his height from his dad because Mr Jeon stood almost an inch taller than Jungkook himself. The height difference between his parents was huge but cute.

"You don't seem surprised..." Jungkook said after his dad and girlfriend shared pleasantries.

"That's coz I'm not. Unlike your mother, I never doubted your lady skills even if you're an amateur," his dad winked at him. Jungkook's neck turned red at the compliment yet insult.

"I can't believe my son actually got such a charming lady like you. You're so beautiful darling. My son really knows how to choose!" Mrs Jeon gushed as she ushered her into the dining room and made her sit beside her elder son.

"Mom, calm down. She's all red," Junghyun commented on her blushing cheeks which made her redder.

"Hyung..." Jungkook called to make him stop teasing his girlfriend as he sat on her other side.

Dinner was a jovial event for the family with their new addition. Jungkook felt Rosé's presence complete the family gathering in the most pleasant way. Rosé quickly got comfortable with his family. Jungkook's mother was literally the sweetest. She talked to the younger girl as though she was her own daughter. Jungkook's dad was a humorous man who had the perfect touch of manliness in the way he carried himself. Junghyun made sure she felt included and comfortable, allowing her to be informal with him and conversed with her the whole time.

Jungkook smiled at how well Rosé got along with his family as though she were the daughter of the house. He caught her eye, his face twinkling with a smile and she grinned back. His hand rested on her thigh, a regular action of his to remind her that he's got her back.
-

"So what did you think of everyone?" Jungkook asked as Rosé lied down beside him. Jungkook's mother had insisted on the couple staying overnight and allowed Rosé to sleep in Jungkook's room with him.

"They're amazing. Junghyun oppa is fun to talk to! I never thought he looked this good naturally either," Rosé replied. Junghyun was a naturally handsome young man just like his brother.

Jungkook glared at her. "Seriously? That's the first thing you tell me when you meet my family?"

Rosé laughed. "Chill kook. Your parents are really sweet and loving, especially your mom. We bonded well when I helped her out in the kitchen." Rosé had insisted on helping Mrs Jeon clear the table and help her wash the dishes. The activity gave the two ladies enough room to warm up to each other.

"She is huge fan of you," Jungkook said. "She likes to watch you interviews and performances as much as she watches my group's videos."

"Woah, that's reassuring," Rosé responded.

"What did I tell you Chae? My family loves you already." Jungkook smiled, pulling her into him.

"Also," his eyes suddenly turned playful. "You want to give me my birthday present?" He raised his eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" she asked. Jungkook didn't answer. He gently kissed the corner of her lips before rolling on top of her. Rosé eyes widened as he kissed her neck, his hands gripping her waist. "Jungkook no!" she tried to push him away, knowing what he intended to do. "Your parents are at home!"

"And? They're asleep." he mumbled, kissing her jaw. She couldn't help but angle her head to give him better access.

"Still... It's not soundproof." she reminded, almost moaning. Jungkook wasn't in the mood to listen as he continued marking her milky white skin, turning the areas purplish red.

"Jungkook..." she hissed as his teeth grazed the bruised area. She gently pushed him to lie beside her before rolling on top of him and resting her entire body over his. Jungkook sighed as he wrapped his arms around her frame. He dropped a kiss on the top of her head. She looked up at him and said, "You can't expect me to let you sleep when I haven't given you your present."

"You didn't have to get me one Chae," He smiled.

"But I did..." she replied.

Jungkook chuckled lightly. "Alright what is it?"

"Not here, come on." she got up and tugged at his arm, making him follow her out.

"Chae where are we going?" he asked as she dragged him out of the house, not even allowing him to wear his slippers. She didn't answer him. She ignored his question and led him to the garage. She stopped in her tracks without notice, making him bump into her.

"Here?" he asked. She nodded, handing him a key. She pressed the button at the side of the garage to illuminate the dark room with lights. The moment the lights flickered on, Jungkook's eyes caught the brand new Jaguar XJ220. The world's first hyper car, made in the 1990s. The sleek car was painted in matte black, making it look chic and expensive. Well, it was expensive.

"Oh my gosh! Chae, this is incredible!" he pulled her into a messy hug, his excitement clear. "You shouldn't have spent so much on me."

"This is your first birthday with me. I wanted to make it special." she said softly.

"I love you so much" he kissed the tip of her nose.

"Me too, now go check it out," she pointed to the car. Rosé watched with a warm smile on her face as he checked out the features and mechanism of the car. The car had an open roof that could be opened and closed according to the driver's wish. It had a digital system, everything operated by buttons. In short, it was technologically advanced.

Jungkook gestured her to get in and started the car. "Let's take this baby for a test drive!"

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.4M 21.5K 33
♡ COMPLETED ♡ "Roses Are Red Violets Are Blue It's A Dream Come True Being With You -Jeon Jungkook" When you and Jeon Jungkook first met, you...
47.1K 1.7K 43
[ Completed ] Have a crush on each other since debut. One day they are having a collab and getting close day by day. Inlove with each others and fina...
287K 8K 53
Two idols had a bitter past but she still has feelings for him. Can he define his feelings in the end? It has been a tough rollercoaster ride for the...
101K 5K 50
[COMPLETED] She's everything he wants. He's everything she wants. His status is low Her status is high They both live in the same world Yet he's not...