Black Prince and White Prince...

By my_magical_thoughts

He owns the darkness and she is the only light in his darkness. He tried to keep away himself from her but he... More

PROLOGUE
Description
Chapter 1: - Helped the Stranger
Chapter 2. - Wondering About My Helper. ( part 1)
Chapter 2: - Wondering about my helper (part 2)
Chapter 3. Lucky day
Chapter 4. Nice to meet you again.
Chapter 5. CHILDHOOD FRIENDS.
Chapter 6. Announcement.
Chapter 7. Is it fate? (part 1)
Chapter 7. Is it fate? (part 2)
Chapter 8. I kept her words.
Chapter 9. I love her.
Chapter 10. My Painful Past.
Chapter 11. My Perfect Family? (part 1)
Chapter 11. My Perfect Family? (part 2)
Chapter 12. Worried.
Chapter 13. Helper or Abductor?
Chapter 14. My Chocolate Fairy.
Chapter 15. A Nightmare.
Chapter 16. Do You Remember Your Promise?
Chapter 18. Her Happiness
Chapter 19. Adoring Him.
Chapter 20. Couples?
Chapter 21. Wedding
Chapter 22. Scared.
Chapter 23. Her Unforgettable Past.
Chapter 24. My Babygirl. (Part 1)
Chapter 24. My Babygirl. (Part 2)
Chapter 25. Interrogation.
Chapter 26. Setting a Trap
Chapter 27. Right Time.
Chapter 28. All Clear.
Chapter 29. Love?
Chapter 30. Plan B.
Chapter 31. A Happy Ending?
Book 2

Chapter 17. INVITATION.

1K 77 65
By my_magical_thoughts

Author's Pov.

"Urgghhh" a frustrated groan escapes from man's lips as he banged his fist on steering wheel getting irritated because of the traffic in front of him. It's been 15 to 20 minutes and they are stuck in traffic. Both the females giggle seeing his frustrated face. "Yoongi, calm down it's just a traffic" said Aera to calm down her love who is staring at road full of vehicles.

"Yeah, it's just a traffic and because of this traffic we are late" he said getting annoyed. Aera chuckle seeing him getting irritate. 

'He look cute duh' Aera thought.

 "Oppa" came a soft voice from back seat, Yoongi and Aera shift their glance to back seat where Y/n was sitting silently. "Yes, little one. What happen?" asked Yoongi with concern.

"Oppa, I think I should go alone to Taehyung's office inviting him for dinner. Because of the traffic we are late and you both also have an important guest for today. You both will be late" said Y/n softly. 

Right now, they are in between their restaurant and Taehyun's office. "But, we can't leave you alone little one" Aera trying to convince her not go alone and Yoongi nod his head getting agree with his love.

It was Yoongi's idea to inviting Taehyung and Jin for dinner so that they can thanks him for helping his little sister. First Aera didn't wanted to invite them for dinner but later she got agreed with him because she was also thankful towards him. She thought to call them and invite them for dinner, but Yoongi wanted to invite them personally and she agreed with him.

But spending her precious alone at his place was not digested for her. she didn't want to leave her alone special after what happened few days back.

"Unnie, don't worry. I will be fine. I will text you everything. I don't want you both to get late" said y/n with little hope that they will agree to her words. The couple thought for some time and finally they agree with her but in one condition she have to message them in everything until she reached at orphanage to which she agreed.

Leaving the couple in traffic Y/n made her way towards Kim Empire (Taehyung's Office), Aera told her the address of it. After walking for 25 to 30 minutes she stands in front one of the most expensive building of South Korea. She text Aera that she reached at Taehyung's office. 

Y/n was admiring the build with amusement, she has seen this building in picture. And for the first she seeing this build live. She walked inside while getting little nervous. She never went to much lavish building and now she is confused, to whom she should talk first. She saw the reception table where a beautiful a young lady was answering the calls.

She slowly walked towards her and stand in front of the reception desk. "Umm excuse me" she said softly trying to get the attention of girl who is talking with someone on call. Y/n smile when the girl looked towards her. "Yes?" she asked while still holding the phone. "Umm can I meet Mr. Pri.., Ummm I mean Mr. Kim Taehyung" y/n asked softly and cursed herself for calling Taehyung as Mr. Prince.

"What's your name ma'am, do you have an appointment." She asked softly "no, I don't have an appointment. But I just wants to convey him a message and I want to give him, his jacket and some chocolates" Y/n said softly while showing the brown paper bag in her hand. The girl smile and said "Sorry ma'am if you don't have an appointment then I can't let you go in"

Y/n's face drop and she wants to thank him personally, but look like it can't happen. "Umm you can talk with his secretary Ms. Lina, she may help you." She said making her face light up with hope. "Ok" Y/n said excitedly. "But where is she now?" "Oh, there she is talking with employees" she said pointing at Y/n's behind.

Y/n turned and saw a beautiful lady wearing a grey pencil skirt which was giving good view of her curve and black top and few employees was surrounding her. 

"Thank you" y/n bowed and thank her and walked towards Lina who is talking with few employees. "Excuse me" said Y/n. With Lina, the employees also looked towards her.

"What?" came Lina's rude voice, Y/n found it disrespectful but she thought to avoid it. "I want to meet Mr. Kim Taehyung" said y/n with hope that she will let her meet him. Lina glance at Y/n from bottom to top. She was wearing a single white jean and a navy-blue top. 

She scoffed at her when her eyes stuck at the paper bag which Y/n was holding whole time. "Leave" she ordered the employees who were standing with her, with her one command they leaved that place and went to do their work 

"What is inside that bag?" asked Lina in rude way. "His jacket and some chocolates for him" said Y/n. "Ok" said Lina while folding her arms over her chest. "And who are you?" again questioned her. "I..." "Oh let me guess" Lina cut her off in between.

Y/n frowned at her words. "You are like other gold diggers who are seeking for rich man's attentions" Y/n was shocked by her way of talking and addressing her as gold digger. Form her childhood she has been pampered and no one have ever raised their voice in front of her and but she was way too rude with her. "No, you are wrong"

"Ohh, you want to say that I am lying" Lina yell at Y/n grabbing everyone's attention present there. Y/n gasp when Lina snatched the bag form her hand. "He doesn't wear such jackets and he hate eating chocolate" said Lina throwing the jacket and chocolate on marble floor. 

"He was wearing this jacket when he helped me and he eats chocolate" said Y/n softly while controlling her tears. Because she clearly remembered him saying that he liked the chocolate given by her when he dropped her near her house.

"Oh he helped you and now you are here to take his advantage" in respond y/n shook her head as no "and I know my boyfriend more than anyone, whether he eat chocolates or not" y/n felt a sting pain in her heart when Lina address Taehyung as her boyfriend.

She didn't know why she felt like that. She quickly picked his jacket and chocolate and ran from there. She never felt this humiliating ever in her entire life. "What are you looking at" Lina roar at everyone. "Bitch" she mumbles to herself when she glanced at Y/n's disappearing figure.

Everyone went to their work, no one dare to say anything to Lina because everyone think that she is dating their boss because she never allowed a female employee to go near him and any male employee to come near her. They all behave good with her even if she insult them, they love their job so they never talk back her because they want to be in good book list of their boss.

Y/n ran from that place and sat at bus stop. She text Aera that she didn't meet Taehyung and now she is heading to orphanage. She was crying silently sitting at bus stop staring at road. She doesn't know but her heart ache when Lina address Taehyung as her boyfriend.

'Are you crying because of the humiliation or because Lina addressed your Mr. Prince as her boyfriend?' her subconscious mind asked her.

"Aish why I am feeling like this again?" she asked to herself and place her right hand on her chest when she again felt that wired sensation in her heart while crying silently.

"Princess like shouldn't cry" a calm voice broke her chain of thought. She shifted her glance from road towards the owner of voice. She smiled and wiped her tears but soon she became confused. "You should be at your office then what are you doing here?" Y/n asked in confusion to Taehyung who is smiling but his heart clenched seeing his love in pain. 

Taehyung sat beside Y/n "Today I am late because of traffic" said Taehyung and Y/n nod her head in respond. "But what are you doing here and why you were crying, what happened?" Taehyung asked staring at Y/n's teary eyes in hope to know reason of her pain, he mentally vowed to show that person hell.

Y/n felt like he looking into her soul, she shifted her glance to avoid the eyes contact. 'Cute' he thought, he found her cute the way she avoided eye contact with him always. "I saw you sitting here so thought to meet you and what's inside this bag?" Taehyung asked hoping his plan to work while staring at bag which Y/n was holding.

Y/n forwards that paper bag towards Taehyung "This is for you, you forgot your jacket that day in hospital and few chocolates for you and thank you for your help" said Y/n with smile. "Ohh I forgot my jacket that day in hospital and I have been searching this jacket all over. You know this is my favorite jacket and thank you for chocolates I love eating this chocolate. I must say your choice is awesome and no need to thanks me, it was my duty." Taehyung said while staring at his jacket and chocolates.

Y/n smile widely when she heard he like chocolate. "Umm I want tell you something" "Can we talk in my office, it's not a good place to have talk" Y/n face became paled when she heard him. No way, she can't go there again where she got such disrespect and humiliation.

"Umm actually I came from your office and you secretary said that you are busy so I can't meet you and now I am heading to orphanage" she again lied which Taehyung sense seeing her nervous smile, she can't tell him everything. Taehyung's blood boil in anger when he heard that his secretary didn't allow to meet him and he know that something she was hiding from him.

"and if again I go there then I will be late for the orphanage" said y/n with hope that he will not force her to go back that place. "ok then I will drop you" said Taehyung wanting to spend more time with his love. "No no please don't trouble yourself I will go there by bus" she tried to convince him.

"oh Please Princess, and on the way there a new cafe we can have a talk there" he said hoping she will allow him to drop her "But.." Taehyung cut her off in between "I heard that they make best chocolate truffle cake" the moment she heard chocolate cake her eyes sparkled. 'Bingo, I know your weakness princess' Taehyung smirked mentally.

"Ok, if you insist so much then let's go to that cafe, but from that cafe I will go my orphanage by my own" said y/n to which Taehyung nod his head as yes. Y/n smile widely and stand from her seat "So where is your car?" she asked excitedly.

Taehyung chuckle seeing her cuteness. He also stands from his seat and held Y/n hand and take her towards his car which was standing the other side of road. 'like this only you held my hand for first time' he thought while crossing the road and walking towards his car, Y/n was following him.

They both sat inside car and Taehyung ordered his driver to turn back and drive towards that cafe. Y/n was glancing out of window not knowing a pair of eyes were admiring her. after ride of 5 to 10 minutes the car stopped in front of their destination. Y/n came out of car and wait for Taehyung to came out. They both together enter the cafe.

They both made their way towards the empty seat and settled there. A waiter approach them, Taehyung place their order while Y/n was admiring the cafe. "So, do love to lie the person you meet every time?" Taehyung asked.

Y/n looked towards him with confusion "What you mean?" she asked in confusion. 

'Did he get to know that his secretary insult me, but how' she thought. 

"I mean, when I meet you for first time you lied me about your relationship with that old lady and second time you lied your address." Y/n sigh in relief.

"correction this is 5th we meet and I lied 3.. I mean 2 times to you." Taehyung frowned when he heard 3, but he decided to avoid it and he chuckle, she remembered how many times they have meet till now. "Sorry, my bad I don't have good memory as your" said Taehyung while bowing his head a little as an apology and Y/n had a proud smile on her face.

"So, may I know why you lied to me 2 times?" "First, I lied about my relationship with that lady because you would have not believed me if I had told you that 'a Stranger is lying unconscious and I need your help' you would have thought that I am lying. And by the way now she is my grandmother. So apparently first lie is not a lie anymore" she justified herself.

"Ok, and what about you address?" he asked in serious tone 'did she not trust me' he felt pain by this thought. Y/n looked down at table while playing with her fingers which is on top of table. "Sorry for that lie, I lied you because of my love bird" "Love bird?" Taehyung frowned at her words 'did they both don't like me when I am close to my Chocolate Fairy, my Princess' his blood boil in anger, but he decided her to complete.

Y/n nod her while staring at finger who are still playing with each other. "Yes, because of my Oppa and my Unnie. They both are very possessive towards me, if they had saw you that day then they would have asked me several questions and they would have got worried for me, so to avoid all that thing I lied you. And thank you because you didn't tell them how you found me" she said the last line while staring at him.

"Hmmmm, now I got it. and I lied because I know you are very precious to them and I don't wanted to put them in trouble so I lied them" he clarified his point, he sigh in relief when he heard her, she that lied him because she didn't want to her love bride in trouble "Hmmmm"

"Sir you order" said the waiter and placed their order. Y/n unintentionally licked her lips and bite them seeing mouth-watering chocolate cake. she literally can die for chocolate cake.  

She moaned in pleasure when she took a bite of that piece of cake. But her moaning making hard the man sitting infront of her. 'Control Taehyung, you have to wait' he talked with himself.

"Is it delicious?" he asked. She nodded her head in excited and said excitedly "Yes, it's very delicious" "Where is your cake?" she asked when she found him holding a cup of coffee. "No, I don't want it. I am OK with this coffee."

"Why it's so delicious, you should try, wait" she said and took another spoon and dig it into cake. "Open your mouth" she said and placed that spoon in front his lips. He opened his mouth and let her feed him. "hhmmmm, it's so delicious" "I told you" said y/n and again started to eat her cake. 

'You didn't change all this years' he thought while admiring his love.

After finishing her chocolate cake, waiter again came and placed a bowl which contain 5 to 6 scoop of chocolate ice cream and on top lots of chocolate syrup, just the way she like.

 She looked at waiter and Taehyung in confusion. "I order it when you were busy in eating your cake" Taehyung said in teasing way. Y/n pout, she was too much into eating her cake that she didn't notice that he ordered ice cream also.

He chuckled seeing her expression. "Ok don't pout now and have it" she nodded in respond. But first she took spoon full on ice cream and placed infront of Taehyung lips. "You want me have it first?" in respond she nodded her head. He smiled and have that ice cream.

After feeding him, she took another spoon for herself. Taehyung was adoring her, the way she was eating her ice cream. In between eating her ice cream, her was licking lips. 

'I also want to lick them, Urghhh, shut up Taehyung, control yourself. Why you are behaving like teenager boy. Be a man and control yourself' he fought with his inner desire.

"So Y/n, you said you want to tell me something" asked Taehyung to distract his mind. Y/n was about to take another bite of ice cream, but her hand stopped in air. She frowned and stared at him for few seconds. Soon her eyes wide up 

'Ohh No, how can forgot that' he scold herself. 

She placed the spoon on bowl, Taehyung was observing her move. "Look how stupid I am, I didn't tell you why I wants to meet you." "Why?"

"I am here to invite you" "invite me for what?" asked he confusion. "My love bird and I decide to invite you and Jin Oppa for dinner tomorrow for thanking you?" Taehyung smirked mentally 'so my plan is working' 

"Ok, but why Jin Hyung" "Because he is world wide handsome" Taehyung gasped the way she addressed him world wide handsome. 'How can she address Jin Hyung like that I am more handsome than him' said his devil side.

She giggled seeing Taehyung's expression. "Oh look at your expression." Taehyung smile seeing her happy. "I will tell you later why Jin Oppa" "Ok" Taehyung mumble with pout. 

"Aww you are so cute" said Y/n and bend little forward and pinched his left cheek. He blushed a little by her small action.

"Aww are you blushing" she started to tease him while staring into him eyes "No" he said and looked at other side to avoid eyes contact which make her giggle more. 

'Only you can make me feel like that princess' he thought.

After finishing her ice cream, she thanked once again him and made her way towards the orphanage. Taehyung came and sat in his car and ordered the driver to take him to his office. He smiled and touched his left cheek where she pinched him. He still felt her touched on his cheek and he smile remembering her laughing face.

But soon his face became hard when he remembered her crying face. 'no more crying princess, because now you have me. I promise you, he or she will suffer for making you crying' he smirked darkly planning to play with his new prey.

If anything happens to her, he will destroy the whole world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 1K 34
•WHAT THE HELL IS LOVE• ◍𝗭𝗼𝘆𝗮 𝗩𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮◍ A young mother (26y/o) of a 4y/o kid. She is a fashion designer by profession. She is open minded, moti...
13.6K 700 23
This story is about a innocent girl and the most dangerous and merciless mafia King KIM TAEHYUNG.... his one glare is enough to give anyone shiver in...
207K 8.5K 60
"Anyone would want to fuck him but no one would ever love a mafia." Three years later He pierced into her eyes with rage. He said,"I freaking loved...
93.4K 3.7K 82
what will happen when a beautiful prince fall in love with a dark forest king. kim taehyung beautiful and kind Prince falls in love with a ruthless a...