Out of Time (Loki x Reader)

By AislynMarie_

Upon practicing your magic on Asgard, you were banished by Odin, an Orphan was all you were to him. But bein... More

Chapter 1: Asgard
Chapter 2: The Ballroom
Chapter 3: Magic
Chapter 4: The Last of Asgard
Chapter 5: New Beginnings
Chapter 6: Avengers?
Chapter 7: Control
Chapter 8: New Addition
Chapter 9: Good Old Days
Chapter 10: The Unexpected
Chapter 11: HYDRA
Chapter 12: Truths
Chapter 13: Home
Chapter 14: Cold Hearted
Chapter 15: The Garden
Chapter 16: No More Music
Chapter 17: Motherly Advice
Chapter 18: Family
Chapter 19: More Headaches
Chapter 20: Destruction
Chapter 21: Party, Party
Chapter 22: Drinks on me
Chapter 23: The Villain
Chapter 24: Hulk SMASH
Chapter 25: Nine Realms
Chapter 26: Life
Chapter 27: Reminiscing
Chapter 28: Vulnerability
Chapter 29: Loki
Chapter 30: Secrets
Chapter 31: Liar
Chapter 32: Origins
Chapter 33: Sister?
Authors Note
Chapter 34: The GrandMaster
Chapter 36: Tired.
Chapter 37: Different
Chapter 38: Move on
Chapter 39: Hela
Chapter 40: Disbelief
Chapter 41: Earth
Chapter 42: Christmas Eve
Chapter 43: Christmas
Chapter 44: New years Eve
Chapter 45: Tesseract
Chapter 46: The Winning Side
Chapter 47: Regret
Chapter 48: Barnes
Chapter 49: All of The Stars Above
Chapter 50: Ebony Maw
Chapter 51: Pretend
Chapter 52: The Sanctuary II
Chapter 53: Cell Block 17
Chapter 54: Traitor
Chapter 55: Wakanda
Chapter 56: Betrayal
Chapter 57: All For Love
Chapter 58: We Lost
Chapter 59: Grief
Chapter 60: Planets upon Planets
Chapter 61: Finding the Stones
Chapter 62: Vanaheim
Chapter 63: Our Garden Of White Roses
Chapter 64: The Missing Stone
Chapter 65: Old Friends
Chapter 66: Reunion
Chapter 67: Timeless
Chapter 68: The Final Stone
Chapter 69: Endgame
Chapter 70: You Cant Change The Inevitable
Chapter 71: Memory
Chapter 72: "Out of Time."
Chapter 73: "But Never, Out Of Love."

Chapter 35: Champion

691 23 3
By AislynMarie_

As the crowd settled, you and Thor stood equally apart. The quietness echoed.

You and Thor stared to one another.

Don't hold back.

You said to him. He looked around nervously before looking back to you.

"How did- don't do that." He said, almost scared as to how it happened. You smiled and as Thor readied his weapon he dashed forward.

Moving diligently you carefully watched the oafs moves. All of these years and they have yet to change.

As he swung forward, you ducked, almost anticipating the the swing.

As he hurtled past you from the force of his weapon, you used his mistake to your advantage.

You kicked the back of his knee, causing him to crumble to the floor.

As you swung around, you wrapped your arm around his throat placing him in a chokehold.

The crowed grew louder.

"Gentle with the hair!" Thor shouted, as he clawed at your arm. A slight chuckle escaped your lips.

Letting go, he got to his feet quickly and prepared himself.

"This isn't exactly like training on Asgard!" He shouted.

"Well, this isn't exactly Asgard." You replied. He sighed in frustration.

"Got a plan?" He asked softer than before.

You thought for a moment before looking back up to him. Your brows furrowed. You had a plan, but Thor wasn't going to like it.

"You're not going to like me very much, but I have one..." you stated, a small laugh following.

Thor's smile dropped and his eyes grew wide.

"No- please, anything but-"

"I promise I'll never do it again!" You shouted.

"Lady y/n, please! We can talk about this!" He pleaded. He began to back slowly away until his back was against the wall of the arena.

"I'm sorry!" You said loudly. Thor closed his eyes tightly and stood still.

You casted a large blue flame and as it grew larger you tossed it at Thor. The impact caused him to create a crater in the wall.

Thor laid unconscious. The crowed cheered louder and louder.

"Give it up to our newest champion!" The grandmaster yelled.

The crowds cheers were deafening.

As they all cheered and clapped, you looked to Thor, passed out in the shambles of the wall.

"Sorry!" You whispered softly, hoping he could hear you. A few guards stormed the arena and escorted you and an unconscious Thor back to a room.

As you stepped inside you quickly casted your magic, changing your outfit to a more comfortable one: (just something simple with a leather jacket)

Walking the halls of the large building the automatic doors threw open, the hulk on the other side.

As he roared loudly he scooped you into a tight bear hug.

"Hulk- okay!" You shouted. As he put you down he smiled, like you've never seen before.

"Champions!" He roared.

As Hulks voice echoed the room the automatic doors sprung open, the tall, slender, raven haired man storm worriedly over to you.

"Darling-" he breathlessly said, embracing you. Your eyes widened as you wrapped your arms around him.

"Loki-" you were shocked, the embrace was tight, warm and comforting. As he pulled away he scanned your beautiful features.

As he did he ran his thumb over your cheekbone and stopped at your busted bottom lip. He pressed his lips together as you squinted in pain.

"How did we get here?" You questioned. He shook his head.

"I'm not sure, but the people, they're in danger." His worried expression changed to one of guilt. You furrowed your brows and watched as he released you from his arms.

"Whats the matter?" You whispered, slowly reaching for his shoulder he stepped back, biting his lip and looking at the floor.

"Loki SAD!" Hulk boomed. Loki looked to him with fear and irritation.

You raised your hand so hulk would stop bothering him. Hulk went and sat on his bed and played with a very large and probably heavy ball.

"Talk to me, my love..." you reached for his cheek. The moment your touch collided with his, he melted into it. Slowly relaxing and sighing deeply.

"This is all my fault." He whispered. Loki pinched the middle of his brows and scoffed.

"How so?" You asked him, your brows furrowing. "What's going on?" You asked once more.

"I thought I could be King, and now-" he scoffed and became irritated once again.

"Loki, look at me-" you lifted his chin with your finger, "This is not your fault." Your rested your hand on his chiseled jaw.

He slowly unfolded his arms and gently wrapped them around you. He was so stressed, but for what?

"We need to get back to Asgard." You whispered into his long, curly hair. He slowly nodded but sighed in defeat.

"I don't know how to get home..." he whispered back. Almost as if he knew it would be disappointing to hear.

"We will figure it out." You replied. He nuzzled his forehead into the top of your head.

As the moment passed the doors bursts open once more. Loud footsteps approaching quickly. Loki removed his arms from your waist as you both turned to the noise.

Thor.

"You!" He angrily shouted. You raised your hands in your defense. "You mean, little-" as he lunged for you, Loki stepped in front of you, keeping Thor and you from ripping each other's heads off.

"I'm sorry!" You shouted from Loki's back, trying to peer over his shoulder, it appears Loki is too tall to do so.

"I can't believe you!" He shouted. He reached over Loki's shoulders as an attempt to grab you.

Loki rolled his eyes and grasped Thor's wrists. As you backed away, Hulk stood and walked next to you, as a protector.

Though it looked as if Loki had it handled.

"If you continue to reach over me, I will make it my mission to cut your hand off again." Loki stated. You slightly giggled, which you knew brought a smile to Loki's face.

"I didn't have a choice!" You said again from behind the two Gods.

"Yes you did! You blasted me harder than you have before! On purpose!" He yelled again. At this point Loki had had enough of holding Thor back.

"If I let you at her, you will not win brother." Loki assured Thor. As Thor refused to give up, Loki let Thor past.

Thor ran full speed towards you, you aimed and blasted him back, into the automatic doors.

"Told you." Loki snickered. As he laid against them, the doors opened. Causing him to fall back and onto the cold concrete flooring, in between the two doors.

"Agh..." Thor groaned. He slowly rubbed his head, still laying in between the automatic doors.

The woman from earlier stared down at Thor on the floor before stepping past him and cocking her brows at the three of you.

"You!" You pointed your finger at her. Making your way towards her, Hulk and Loki both held you back.

"What the hell did you put on my neck, you bi-" Loki threw his hand to your mouth causing your insults to become mumbles.

"Darling- okay, Daring- can you just-" Loki tried to calm you but you kicked and threw insults at the woman.

"Y/N!" Loki yelled. Louder than ever before. You settled down and looked up at him abruptly. He quickly regret his yelling.

"Wait- I'm sorry, I didn't-"

"Don't you dare yell at me." You stated, squinting your eyes at him, scolding him. Loki thought you might blast him too.

This was going to be a long day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.4K 1.6K 11
LOKI X READER - A SLOW-BURN ROMANCE & DARK FANTASY CHARACTER-DRIVEN STORY - COMPLETED You and your family are unexpectedly invited to a celebratory f...
4K 199 25
Maybe you had fantasised way too much about your first field mission, but surely being kidnapped to another planet was never on your mind. Well, kidn...
250K 6.5K 13
You want to find true love, so you escape to Asgard. Will everything go as planned? Loki X Reader
4.7K 203 7
You've been assigned as Loki's handler and things have been going very well. Almost too well, actually...you find out that Loki has fallen for you an...