PRETTY VOICE | HOODIE

By Blxrrii

୨⎯ "But if you do plan on killing me, you're going to need an appointment."⎯୧ Being famous in a world filled... More

C H A P T E R 1
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 9
C H A P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 11
C H A P T E R 12
C H A P T E R 13
C H A P T E R 14
C H A P T E R 15
C H A P T E R 16
C H A P T E R 17
C H A P T E R 18
C H A P T E R 19
C H A P T E R 20
C H A P T E R 21
C H A P T E R 22
C H A P T E R 23
C H A P T E R 24
C H A P T E R 25
C H A P T E R 26
C H A P T E R 27
C H A P T E R 28
C H A P T E R 29
C H A P T E R 30
C H A P T E R 31
C H A P T E R 32
C H A P T E R 33
C H A P T E R 34
C H A P T E R 35
C H A P T E R 36
C H A P T E R 37
C H A P T E R 38
C H A P T E R 39
C H A P T E R 40
C H A P T E R 41
C H A P T E R 42
C H A P T E R 43
C H A P T E R 44
C H A P T E R 45
C H A P T E R 46
C H A P T E R 47
C H A P T E R 48
C H A P T E R 49
C H A P T E R 50
C H A P T E R 51
C H A P T E R 52
C H A P T E R 53
C H A P T E R 54
C H A P T E R 55
C H A P T E R 56
C H A P T E R 57
C H A P T E R 58
C H A P T E R 60
C H A P T E R 61
C H A P T E R 62
C H A P T E R 63
C H A P T E R 64
C H A P T E R 65
C H A P T E R 66
C H A P T E R 67
C H A P T E R 68
C H A P T E R 69
C H A P T E R 70
C H A P T E R 71

C H A P T E R 59

3.3K 109 224
By Blxrrii

Brian woke up on a silky sheets and a big teddy bear next to him. He slowly opened his eyes, looking at the familiar room. Y/n's room. How'd he get here?

Sitting up, the man winced at the sting that went through his forearm to his hand. He looked at his arm and rubbed it, then sighed. He noticed he was shirtless. He didn't remember doing that. Must've been Y/n.

He got up and stretched,

picking up his phone that was on the bedside table. It had a single crack that went from the right corner to the bottom left. How great, he cracked his phone last night.

Going into the bathroom, he grabbed his toothbrush and quickly brushed his teeth. Looking up at himself in the mirror, Brian barely recognized himself. His blonde hair was disheveled, and the bags under his eyes were heavy. He then looked down to his forearm, where his proxy mark was. He remembered when he got the mark first. The amount of blood that leaked out of it. Now it was healed besides the scar, one that he knew would never heal unless he had somehow left his life as a proxy.

Finishing up brushing his teeth and washing his face, Brian left them room to go downstairs. No one was there, though what did catch his eye was a note. A note directed at him.

To Brian,

Hey, sorry we left you, you were just sleeping and I didn't want to wake you. Masky and I went to the police station because they needed to ask me some questions. Heads up: my manager is coming later to talk about what happened later on today with all of us.

Make sure to eat something! You can cook anything or take something from the fridge, just make sure to rest.

Ur shawty,
Y/n

He chuckled and slid the note into his pocket, then went into the kitchen. He didn't feel like eating, but knew he should've. So, taking an apple from the fruit stand and a cup of water, the male searched around for some ibuprofen, though didn't find any. He'd have to go to a convenience store then. Downing his drink, Brian sighed and went up the stairs to go put a shirt on.

He'd just realized how much damage had happened. The flower vase was completely broken, and Y/n's guitar was also in shambles. The strings were broken and there was splinters everywhere. It looked awful. Poor Y/n.

Time Skip

Quickly pickpocketing someone, Brian went into the nearest convenience store in walking distance. He bought a bottle of pain killers, some bandages, and a monster energy drink for his own pleasure. Wow Hoodie, what a great choice.

Quickly going to check out his things, he whined internally when seeing the short line. His head still hurt and he hadn't showered yet. And he did not want to be a crusty man.

With a sigh, his mind wandered to random parts of his mind.

"You know Brian, I'm not very pleased about this girl you've piqued interest with"

And of course Slender had to start nagging him. Perfect remedy to his headache.

'Well I'm sorry sir, but it's a bit late to say that now isn't it?'

Hoodie was usually fed up with Slender, especially since yesterday. Sally told slender what was happening and now he was involved. Wasn't that great. After all of this, she could end up forgetting who he is entirely or possibly get killed.

"Now don't get an attitude on me. You know well that I could've ended this situation in a much different way."

The male sighed and went up to the cashier, setting the bottle of pills in front of them. He quickly paid and went home, Y/n's house.

He got in and was greeted by Arrow, leaving a smile to paint his face. Brian popped two pills into his mouth and downed it with the monster drink he had in his hand. Now to get changed for whatever was going to happen.

Brian was perplexed, to say the least. He didn't know if he was going to get in trouble or not. Y/n wouldn't put them in danger or trouble like that deliberately though, right?

Picking out a white shirt along with some black jeans, Brian went into the bathroom to shower. Only when he took his shirt off did he realize how many scars and bruises he had on him. The male would have to find wrap them after then.

~

Arrow glared at the person in front of him, snarling.

"Down dog..." BEN said, his voice slightly shaky. To be honest, he'd never done good with animals. They tend to chase after him or find him as a threat because it wasn't a human.

Arrow went to sniff BEN, who quickly backed onto the counter. The dog continued to do so, and when wasn't able to fully grasp what the glitch was, tilted their head to the side.

BEN sighed, reaching his hand down to pet the dog. It didn't seem to be mean like he thought would transpire.

"You're not bad, you're a good boy." It sat down next to Arrow, reading the name off the collar.

"Nice name, wonder how you got it."

A sudden creak of a floorboard cause the two to look at the cause of the sound. It was Brian. He snapped a quick picture and stuffed his phone back into his pocket, then going to feed Arrow. The dog left BENs side to go eat, causing BEN to huff.

"Slender wants to see you."

"Well slender can kiss ass." BEN chuckled and ran a hand through his blonde hair, watching Brian wrap his arm with bandages.

"Why are you even here?"

"What, I can't be in this humble abode?" Brian scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"Are you this rude to Y/n?"

"No, I'm only like this to blonde pieces of shit."

They both sat in silence, Brian finishing up his bandages. He grabbed his phone and looked at the two messages Y/n sent. Guess his phone was on silent.

Mommy
We'll be back in two minutes.
Toby wanted to go get something from a corner store 🤦

'Stepstool reacted to a message with a heart'

He set his phone flat on the table and closed his eyes, thinking about a particular person.

"You cracked your phone again?!" BEN groaned, causing the male to look at him.

"The fuck do you mean? The last time I cracked my phone was because your friend decided to be an ass and slam it onto a piece of wood."

"It was for research!" BEN whined, grabbing Hoodies phone, to which the other scoffed and kicked his feet onto the table, resisting the urge not to say something unnecessary.

BEN shot it's hand through his phone screen and grabbed the things he'd need to fix the screen.

A jingle of keys indicated that Y/n along with the other two were back.

"We're back!" Y/n yelled, going into the kitchen. They immediately saw BEN and frowned. Tim and Toby went upstairs to change into something else.

"Ew why are you here."

"Not for you."

They rolled their eyes and went up to the table, kiss the top of Brian's head.

"You feeling better?" He nodded, letting Y/n play with his hair.

"Y'all are gross." BEN groaned.

"Never grosser then the fucking stench that comes out of your pores." the glitches jaw dropped.

"TAKE THAT BACK." Brian chuckled and stretched, listening to the two bicker.

"Oi Y/n." Maskys voice interrupted the two, and the singer looked at him.

"Do you know if we're going to get in trouble or something?" That piqued the two other blondes, BEN and Brian, interest as well.

"I don't think so? I mean you guys didn't do anything wrong in this situation." They said plainly, not too worried. It's like they forgot they were with serial killers. Tim rolled his eyes and fixed his hair, sitting down next to Brian.

It was going to be a long day.
~

Y/n gave Nathaniel, their manager, a cup of water and sat down next to Toby, who bounced his leg. The room was quiet.

"Hello Y/n, how have you been holding up?" The guy in the suit asked so calmly.

"Pretty fine until my house got completely trashed." They mumbled. He only hummed, leaning back against the chair.

"Well, I suppose we should get to the point. Don't want to take up any more time." He started talking about contracts and the tour tomorrow and Brian kind of zoned out, that is until one particular part.

"Well that being said, the label is willing to offer you 10 grand each not to say anything."

. . .

1.5k words woa

Sorry this chapter is shit 🤩 school is up my ass again.

Also I'm going to refrain from using the word growl because of that one fanfiction I'm reading on discord. 🥚

Stay safe and I hope you liked the chapter!!

Unedited

-Blxrrii

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 23 16
Ticci Toby x Reader I do not own most of these characters. Hoodie and Masky (Brian and Tim) belong to Marble Hornets. The rest of the Pastas belong t...
370 28 7
A young, hot, but depressed collage girl who only wishes someone would put her out of her misery accidentally stumbles upon an ongoing murder. She do...
20 0 9
WARNING - this book contains × blood and gore × swearing Y/N L/N is a senior in high school and during the new semester three new students...
13.6K 375 39
Your life was a weird one indeed. After years of drama between your parents, you ran to college, and shortly after that, becoming a college dropout...