Oneshots

By LazyPanda_Scribbles

Dedicating to all the story lovers, especially to the Ashangians🫶🏼 Keep spreading love and happiness❥ (Some... More

❥Just you!
❥Hello Senior!
❥Destined to be mine!
❥The end game
❥Hidden Love
❥Synonyms for love
❥Keralathu Paingili

❥Secretly Mine!

3.6K 295 30
By LazyPanda_Scribbles

"No calls, no texts, nothing. But here, I'm thinking about you like crazy."

"Romba valiyudhu. Thodachiko" Sivangi summoned to her friend and bae Shreya, who was praising the boy they saw hours back.

"I know Shivu, you're jealous of him"

"Haha. Yeah, he is the Ranveer Singh of Tamil Nadu and I'm jealous of him. Konjam mooditu irkiya?" Replied Sivangi, glaring.

"Oh god! Thangame, I always tell you right..? You don't have good taste on anything."

Shreya lost interest in Sivangi's replies. Her aim was to stimulate the conversation, while she occupied a low wooden stool next to the bed Sivangi was sitting, folding her clothes.

"Avan panna velaku.... Urghh! Don't talk about that stupid." Sivangi yelled squeezing the cloth in her hand.

"Avan unaku enna pannan?" Shreya questioned like she doesn't knows anything.

Sivangi: I didn't tell you about that beast?

Shreya: Yes yes, last night you blabbered something about your crush.

Sivangi: Yes, that beast.

Shreya: Aiyoo Darling, first tell me. What happened last night?

.
Last night,
Sivangi attended a party which was arranged by her company MD; Her crush Ashwin's treat for winning the national businessman of the year award. Sivangi has a crush on him since she joined his company, but he has hasn't even faced her properly.

Ashwin's uncle Mr.Narayan and his gold digger wife and daughter Teena too attended this party. Teena was cooking up ideas to flirt with Ashwin. She was wearing a short frock that was covering only up to her thighs and was slightly exposing her breast.

Ashwin's uncle and his family always wanted Ashwin as their son-in-law, where Ashwin has no interest on getting married to this bitch. Ashwin hates her, he is staying calm only for the sake of his uncle. He was waiting for the correct time to announce his marriage with his 5 years of love.

Teena: Amma, can I compliment Ashwin for a dance?

Mrs.Narayan: Sure da. Ponga mapla. Enjoy little things together, before getting married.

Ashwin was frustrated hearing her words. Teena blushed at her mom's statement, while Ashwin has to plaster a fake smile.

Ashwin: A minute, aunty.

Ashwin excuses and left the place. He arrived after few minutes with a girl, which made Teena and her mom grit their teeth. Ashwin was holding the girl by her waist.

Mrs.Narayan: Mapla, enna idhellam?

Ashwin: Aunty, I have always notified you that I'm not interested in marrying Teena. This is Sivangi. The girl I'm gonna marry. I think you both already know about her.

Mrs.Narayan: But...

Ashwin: Please aunty... Enough of your talks. We're gonna get married within 2 weeks.

Teena: She is just an employee of our company. After all, she is an orphan and...

Ashwin: Shut up. Just keep your mouth shut. I'm the one who made her work in our company. I think you have forgotten one thing, I'm here for her and don't use the word 'Orphan' anymore. This might be my first and last warning.

This time Ashwin lost his control and yelled at her, which she deserves. Sivangi was mumbling something as she was over drunk. She rested her head on Ashwin's arm and he caressed her waist to console her.

Ashwin: Innamoru vaati yarachum ivala pathi pesuningana avlo dhan. I'll not hesitate to cut off the heads, those aren't ashamed of talking about my girl.

He warned and left the party, informing that he has some personal works. The duo was insulted by him in front of everyone and the very next minute, Social- medias started to burst out with his marriage news.
|

Shreya: Wowww! Na yar kitta poi idha solluven...! You're gonna marry the great Ashwin; that too your crush.

She jumped in happiness, while Sivangi stared at her.

Sivangi: Will you please stop addressing him as my crush? I just had an affection on him, and I have never wished to marry a billionaire like him. After all, I'm an orphan and I don't deserve a rich life.

Shreya frowned at her statement.

Shreya: Ellam ok dhan. You was drunken right? Then how do you know about the night happenings?

Sivangi: For your kind information, he only made me drink.

Shreya: Whatever.... Come to the point d thangame.

Sivangi: One of our company employee narrrated these to me. And please leave his topic.

Shreya: Come on girl! God has some great plans for you.

Suddenly, Sivangi stood up from the bed with a smile, and so did Shreya.
.
.

They both reached the cafe and and noticed Ashwin, waiting for them near the entrance. Shreya hugged him and he reciprocated the hug, patting her back. Sivangi just stared at them confusingly, yet pretended to be normal.

Ashwin walked in, followed by Sivangi and Shreya. They reached a large table. Teena & her mom were sitting with a grumpy face, while Ashwin's uncle greeted Sivangi and she had to plaster a smile, without knowing what to do.

Mr.Narayan: Shreya ma, unaku oru vaati kooda uncle a paaka warnum nu thonala la.

Shreya: Achoo sorry pa. Anni kooda irundhadhunala, ennala wara mudila.

Sivangi was clueless about the happenings. Ashwin noticed her confusion and chuckled mentally.

Ashwin: Romba confuse aahadhe. Ava en thangachi dhan.

He mumbled in her ears, sending shivers down her veins. Shreya has told Sivangi, that she is also an orphan. But Sivangi had no idea about what's happening in front of her.

They all settled in the chairs and started talking about fixing Ashwin's marriage. They all were happy, except two grumpy faces.

Ashwin's uncle gave some dates and only Sivangi's decision was pending.

Sivangi: I want to talk with you, before deciding anything.

She mumbled in his ears and he took her to a private place, excusing everyone. There, they both were standing opposite to each other.

Sivangi: What do you think of me? Have you lost your sense? I'm not like other girls who fall for money or properties.

Sivangi shouted and Ashwin raised his eyebrow questioning.

Sivangi: Lemme come to the point. I'm just an employee in your company and we haven't even talked with each other. But you are taking advantage over me, for the sake of your family. Yesterday also you made me drink and introduced me to everyone, that we are gonna get married. Cha! How can you be this cheap?

Ashwin: We'll talk about these later. Please.

Sivangi: No. Might be a small thing to people like you, but it's not a piece of cake for me. I had well respect on you, and you lost everything last night. First tell me one thing. What do you know about me? Huh? You know only my name, not my story.

Ashwin lost his patience, and poured out everything he knows about her. He sighed and looked at her, throwing a smile.

Ashwin: You're 22 now. You studied at Fredrick national school. Continued your higher studies at Krishnapuram higher school and Nehru university. Unaku 19 years irukrappo, un parents
oru accident la erandhutanga. Then you joined my company 2 years back. You got promoted in the very next day and now you're staying in my quarters. You're staying there with Shreya. Ivlo details podhuma?

Sivangi was totally shattered by what he confessed. He hasn't even talked with her properly, but he knows every single thing about her past..?

Sivangi: Idhellam epdi ung...

Ashwin intruded,
Ashwin: I saw you in our college fresher's day and started falling for you, without my knowledge. I realized my love, only when you left the college. Later, ne Chennai ku wandhute nu sonnanga. Nanum en studies mudichitu Chennai la business start panninen. Appo dhan, un amma appa oda accident. I had no power to see you heartbroken.

Adhunala dhan ne en munnadiye irukura madhiri set panni, Unna en company ku join pannen. Later, un safety kaaha Shreyava un kooda stay panna wechen. I very well know that you have feelings for me. Shreya never forgets to notify every single thing about you. Na unna 5 years kum mela follow pantu irken. I know about you, more than you know about yourself.

And I fixed this marriage, only for the sake of my family. I'll not make you mine, without your permission.

Teena overheard the last statement Ashwin said, and made sure that Sivangi isn't interested in this marriage. Here, Sivangi had tears in her eyes. She couldn't believe what he said.

Ashwin: Ippo sollu. Will you marry me?

Before she could reply, Teena entered the place with a sullen face and she walked toward them, clapping her hands.

Teena: That was amazing. You loved her one side and you're asking her permission only after fixing the marriage!

Ashwin: What are you blabbering?

Teena: Me? Blabbering? Haha... Interesting.

Ashwin: Shut up and get the hell out of here.

Shreya pushed her way in, announcing "Sorry anna. Teena didn't listen to me and she is here to blast a bomb"

Teena: Wow! You are also supporting this so called lovers..?

Shreya: Don't talk too much. They're loving each other for more than 5 years.

Teena: Haha... Sounds silly. Can you prove their true love or whatever the hell it is..??

Teena smiled devilishly, while Ashwin clenched his fist.

"You need a proof?" Saying so, Adhwin pulled Sivangi by her waist and franked his lips on her's. His cold lips met her soft ones. It was divine. Sivangi was dumbstruck by his sudden action, but his passionate kiss melted her and she reciprocated the kiss gripping his hair. Their lips spoke millions of emotions, even words can't.

Teena widened her eyes in shock and so did Shreya. Teena was irritated to the core. She left the place slammering the door with a thud, and Shreya followed her happily, giving some privacy for the new love birds.

Ashwin broke the kiss, only after realizing that they both left the room.

Ashwin: I'm Sorry...Na...Adhu...

All of a sudden, Sivangi hugged him and he frozed there in the same position. It took him some time to realize that finally she had understood him. He had not only butterflies, but all the named, un-named, known, unknown insects inside his tummy and he reciprocated the hug caressing her hair and waist.

"I'm sorry." Sivangi uttered and her tears moistened his shirt. Soon she broke the hug and looked at him. "Do I deserve you?" She questioned still being safe in his arms.

Ashwin sighed, "No I was just pranking. You deserve someone like Billgates or Steve Jobs." He confessed in a teasing tone, winking at her. She chuckled with tears and hit his chest playfully, burying her face there in her most safest place.

"My beautiful secret, you are." Ashwin thought to himself chuckling, and kissed her hairline.

The End!

******

How is the OneShot?✍🏻
Do give me suggestions if you want me to write concepts you love🤗

Shall I use real names or something else?

My backbone, Deepa___1
Thankyou for always supporting and being by my side d💕
Love you loadss❣️
Take care of your health💫 (Next tym sapdum podhu pathu sapdu🐒😂)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 21.1K 156
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
394 301 10
Detective Axel William Brooks is used to handling cases with ease, but his world turns upside down when he encounters Ivy Zeah Chua, a cheerful young...
17.9K 799 57
Memes from your favourite precinct in Brooklyn
693 438 44
pipiliin ka, sa araw araw