Boruto/hxh Crossover Killua Z...

Oleh Simpp_4life

A/N: oh my gosh- im crying at the amount of misspellings๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ So this is my VERY FIRST story I EVER wrote, I h... Lebih Banyak

!Info!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
!Autor-chan!๐Ÿ’—โœจ
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
๐Ÿ’—A/N importantโœจ
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Special Chapter
Chapter 12
Chapter 11
๐Ÿ’—A/N๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ™Its out๐Ÿก
A/N

Chapter 9

226 2 0
Oleh Simpp_4life

Chapter 9: Good and bad News

*2 days later*
Killua POV
I'm finally finish, and I think I did a great job. Now how do I ask her? Mmmhhh...maybe-no.......I could just ask her-no! It must be special just for her*light blush*.

"ILLUA?? KILLUA?? WERE ARE U??" I heard Gon screaming. "I'm here. No need to scream" I said rolling my eyes. "Ah OK*huge smile*" "So what were u doing?" Kawaki ask out of nowhere. "I..me?" I ask if I heard right. "Yes you Killua" he asked again, but this time a little annoyed. "I...i-i ask...make-go..make ehm...davu?" I don't know what to say...Killua think-he'll kill me if I say the truth... "What were u doing?" He asked this time clearly in annoyance. "IwasmakingsomethingsoIcanaskY/Nsomething....." "What-" "Kawaki were are?*spots Kawaki*Uncle Shika said they will be here in short time so come on." Boruto interrupts. 'Boruto u don't know how greatfull I am that u came now.' I think.
With that the to Teenagers go away.

"Why were u searching me?" "Oh, ehh i forgot. He-he" Gon laughs awkwardly. Then we went to the others.

Some hours later

Y/N POV
"D-do you guys know a person named Y/N?" A girl came up to us that was heavily breathing. "What do u want from her?" Kawaki, Sarada and Hima said in union. "It's about Killua" "What is about Killua?!" I ask worried. The girl the looks sad and begin talking. "H-he is in the Hospital....please go to this address ********* now go" with that I ran of. Mitsuki tried to hold me back, but I ran faster to the Address the unknowing girl gave me.

An hour has past
Why don't I find this address?? Killua pls wait I'm coming.

"Excuse me Mr?" I ask an Man that was going past me. "Yes young lady?" "Could u pls tell me were this address is?" I showed the address and his eyes widen a little. "Were did u get it?" "Some random girl gave it to me and said that I should go to this address. What's the problem?" "Ah nothing. I just realize that they are two places with this address. One is an abounded house that was long time ago an orphanage, but in the orphanage happened really bad things.
But there is also another place with this address, it is in the forest. You can get their but its a long trip" He spoke. I say that I'll walk and he started saying how I can get to this place. "So first u must walk this road down. When u get down there'll be a crossroad. You go to the left, when u go left u must go right. Then u just walk straight till u reach a forest. At the forest u must be really careful cause u can easily get lost. When u enter the forest u just walk straight, till u reach the place were u can see the sunset the best. That's it." "Thank u very much sir" I thanked him. "No problem kid. But be careful. Bye" "Thank u and good day." With that I started walking to this place, that he described.

"Woah" I stunned at the beautiful forest that was standing right before me.

(Mira/Author-chan: Credit to rightful owner.
Adrien: Yeah before u still it.
Nino: Dude chill. She didn't do something
Emma: Yeah let mah bestie be!
Alya: I'm seeing the tea Begin🍵✨
Mari: Same🍵✨
Hina: an it's getting hot🍵✨
Draken:*sign* this is going to get troublesome
Shika: Hey my line!
Draken: Sorry Mr. But this kids are going to k!all me one day.
Shika: I know exactly what u mean😢
Mira/Author-chan: Hey! uncle Shika, out of here it's not your time to show up now. Bye!
Shika: Yeah bye
Alya & Hina: Where's t✨the tea✨
Mari: I think it's not going to happen😢
Alya & Hina: 😭😭Why??
Mira/Author-cham: Girls pls. I'm just going to continue-
Alya, Hina & Emma: WAIT!! You didn't tell us how the date was!!
Mira/Author-chan: He-he😨. Continue)

'I think I am a lite lost..?' I think to myself. "Just go straight and everything will be OK." I try to calm myself.

30 min later

"Oh my how Beautiful... Who did this?" I questioned myself as I saw a Beautiful place a beach.
Above the water was a little bridge. And on the bridge was an picnic blanket, picnic basket, etc. and a very nice view. 'But what is a beach doing in the forrest? Nvm'

(Just image this-

On top of this and with this view)

As I got closer I saw a note. I take it and read it.

Note:
Hallo Y/N!
Nice that u could made it. Hope u like it. Now turn around.

Killua<3

I turn around and see Killuas face inches away from my. "Hello" he smiled at me. I can laterally see myself as a blushing mess. "You're cute when you are embarrass." He teased. I hit his head cause he made me worried for nothing.

Then he ask me to sit next to him(he's already sitting) as I wanted to sit he pull me in his lap. 'Wow I am now a blushing mess' I think. But it is comfortable. Then we begin talking, and enjoying the evening. It is now dark at the beach and I have 2 questions in my mind. "Ehm Kill?" "Yes" he questioned back. "How do you know this place? I mean it's hidden.." "Oh, I was just walking thinking of how I could make the somehow the perfect date, and I ended up here. I though this place is beautiful and it's quiet so...yeah that's how." "A-a date? This is a date?" "Yes. Eh?! D-dont you like it?" "No. I don't like it, I love it." His eyes lit up and I ended up kissing his check. "I have another question" "Yes Y/N?" "How are we going to get home? It's dark, but beautiful" He just say I should close my eyes. I did and feel how he carry's me and starts walking.

"We are here open your eyes" I open my eyes to be greeted with a really nice view of the forest. And a camping place.....??

(Think of it that the camping place Is in the forest and it's dark)
"Did you also do this?" He chuckled cheaply and said 'yeah'. Then we went inside of the camping thing (don't know what it's called).

*inside* "Y/N I've been meaning this since long.." "Yeah Kill?" I'm really confuse I hope nothing bad is going to happen.
"Y/N. D-do you want to officially be my girlfriend?" "Yes! Ofc!" I shouted without even a second though.

He gives me and necklace and start talking

(The necklace)
"Yin and Yang are two terms used in Chinese philosophy, especially Daoism. They stand for polar opposing and yet related dual forces or principles that do not fight but complement and complete one another.....like u and me I born as an assassin and u born as an smart, beautiful, cute girl....a normal girl....this necklace will remind you that i belong to you and you to me.
Hope you like it. I have the other part.*smile*"
Then we cuddle and fell asleep.
________________________________
Next day
*morning*

Himawari POV
I'm so worried..... Nah just a joke. I'm not worried, maybe a little. I know Killua is on date with Y/N thanks to Aoi.
(She's an OC)

Flashback

After Y/N run out: "W-what do you mean Killua is in hospital?" I ask. "He's not don't worry" she said with an sweet smile. "Then why you tell Y/N that?!" Boruto asked/screamed very angry. Sarada maid herself ready to punch this girl. But she continued speaking. "Killua send me. We met yesterday. I ask were the road to the market is he showed me and then some hour later we met again. He then asked me if I could do something for him and I ask what it was" "What was it?" Mitsuki questioned. "He asked me if I can come hear and tell Y/N that he is in the hospital, and give her this address. This address don't exist so she'll get lost. That when my brother comes in. He is their were Y/N will get lost. She'll asked someone but no one is there beside my brother so she must asked him. When she asked him he'll tell her the road to their date. At the date Killua will surprise her*smile*." She said with a huge smile. "Wow how cute is this!!" Me and Sarada screamed. "He did all this just to surprise her with a date!! Awww" me and Sarada loved this idea cause it's so cute!! "He really loves N/N huh.." "See like it..." Boruto and Kawaki said. Then the two nodded and Boruto began to talk "We'll have a surprise for Y/N and Killua*smile*" " Kawaki agreed. "So you two are OK, with them 'dating'?" Sarada asked. "Yeah, we are." "Oh and btw I didn't introduce myself. I'm Aoi." "Nice meeting you Aoi" Gon said after finishing staring at me *blush* he's so cute.

Flashback end

I smile at the thought of yesterday.

With Y/N and Killua

Killua POV
I wake up to see me and Y/N cuddling. Then flashbacks of yesterday come into my head. Right she's finally my girlfriend.

Timeskip

Its now afternoon and we are walking- I am carrying my gf to the heavens arena.

"We're her" I say to the half asleep Y/N. "Oh" with that she goes down from my back. Then Boruto, Sarada, Mitsuki, Kawaki, Gon and Hima come from nowhere. "How was it?" "Eehhm...??" "Oh my got Y/N?!" I Women with short pink hair shouted as she ran to Y/N.
"Aunty Sakura?" Oh so it's her aunt. "We searched everywhere for you. "We?" Then as other people come out. One: a man with pineapple hair and looks like he is troubled...or something like that?? The second man has a dog, the third man- "Sasuke-sama pls take a sit" "Boruto let my father be" The third man that is Sasuke I think, has dukbutt hair (I know he has another hairstyle in Boruto but pls I need to write that so go with it). The third one has very light skin.

(Mira/Author-chan: I know I love u Killua, BUT you're the one to talk?
Draken: Wait. Wait. Wait. I though you love Mikey?
Mira/Author-chan: Did you look at my user name? Mira_sano-zoldyck.
Draken: Oh. I make sense.
Mira/Author: See
Adrien: That means your in love with Mikey and this Killua guy?
Mira/Author-chan: Boy don't look like that. You. Are. Just. A. Friend. No you'r not just a friend u are like me to a brother.
*in head* I wanted to do this for so long. Now you know how Mari feels.*irl..ig*
Mira/Author-chan: And btw you already love someone.
Adrien & Mari: What?!
Mira/Author-chan: Yes, u r already in love. But not with me. You love that person but claims she is just a friend, cause u can't use braincells. Also this person loves u back, but I don't think she still loves you that much.
Adrien: What, why?
Mikey & Alya: *clears throat* She. Is. Just. A. Friend.
Adrian: oh...
Mira/Author-chan: She met another person that felt for her. She also likes that person- no loves that person, but she can't let u go. She still has feelings for u for some unknowing reason.
Adrien:*smiles* So I still have a chance?
Mira/Author-chan: No.
All-Adrien, Mari & Nino: Pfff- chuckles/laughing
Adrien: Why not.
Mir/Author-chan: Boy Kagami, oh u break up I forgot. But still No. I ship them more. One the boys confessing was so cute✋😭
And two u don't deserve her anymore.
Mari:*in her head* I mean I still like Adrien. But I love-like-...no love...no like Luka. I think- no I know I love Luka. *back irl*
Adrien: Can I at least know who that girl is?
Mira/Author-chan: I'm counting till three the girl know that I am talking with her. 1...2...3.. Mari u can come
Adrien: M-marinette??
Mari: Hey?
*after some awkward moment they agreed to just stay friends*
Mira/Author-chan: soo Mikey... W-would u like to go out with me again?
Mikey: No.
Mira/Author-chan: OK....
Mikey: Would you like to go out with ME?
Mira/Author-chan:*eyes lit up* Yes!
Mikey:*smiles*
Mira/Author: Cute
Mikey: I heard it. See ya at 8pm
Mira/Author: *blush*
Emma: You blush again
Mira/Author-chan: OK. How do you do that?? I'm literally black(brown) how? I though noone could see it so I can't get embarrass or you guys don't see I'm embarrass.
Hina: You are still blushing
Mari/Author-chan: How??
Emma & Hina: ✨Magic✨
Mari/Author-chan: Bye-)

A Women with long blond hair, and blue eyes.
A and a Women with the same hair colour as Y/N and Himawari...the same eyes..is she their mother??

Y/N eyes widen as she finally sees the Woman. "Mom!!!" Runs and hugs her. "I missed you so much sweety. Y/Ns Mom said as she hugs her daughter.

Timeskip

" Killua!! Who's he?!" "He's my bf' I hear Y/N sating proud.

(Cause I'm lazy and i finally want to sleep I'll just)

Third Person POV
Y/N, Hima and Sarada helt their mothera and two aunts, so Killua won't die.

It has been already 2 days later since Y/N and Kill are officially together, and since the elders arrived. Everyone is now in Shikamarus room at heavens arena so they can discuss about how they'll go back and when.

They are finish and everyone is in the room(elders, team7, Kawaki, twins, gon&killua).

"What is it why are we here?" Boruto questioned. "We want to talk to you guys." "We have good and bad news" uncle Shika said. "Yes" "the good news we're going back home. The bad news Killua and Gon can't come with us. And Sakura must do an memory erase jutsu So they'll forgot you guys. I'm sorry..." "What are u talking about? You must go back home? And memory erase jutsu?" "We can tell them, we'll erase their memories."

After explaining

"W-what?"

After this day Gon and Hima, Y/N and Kill spend more time with each other. But as we know all good things must come to and end.

-----------------------------------------------
>Konichiwa guys! I said two Chapters this weak so two Chapters are coming, don't worry!

>All photo and gif's goes to their rightful owners.

>Aoi is an OC.

>Thank you guys so much for 410 readers!!!! Thank you💗✨

>Its now 00:15 pm and I just got finish writing. Hope u like this Chapter.

>Pls Vote, comment and follow<3

>Good Night/Day
*2549 Words*

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.7K 146 14
Battle. Blood. Entertainment. That's all she had known. This was the reason she was born. Her destiny. She was told to fight, to kill, to hunt for th...
8.1K 234 8
"๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ ?" โ†ณ F! Op reader, I really mean stupidly OP! stronger thank Gojo and Sukuna combined๐Ÿ’€. I wrote this boo...
28.2K 646 19
Killua and Gon find themselves in another universe without any idea on how to get back into their own world. They meet others, make new friends, but...
24K 748 19
!Cover Photo DOES NOT belong to me! Top Naruto x Bottom Reader I now have a second book. But it's Bottom Naruto x Top Reader. They aren't connected. ...