BOYFRIEND ● Nishimura Riki

By huiyi-c

When Byeol was severely abused by her ex-boyfriend, a new student entered the school - Nishimura Riki. The gu... More

0 | Beginning Of Their Story
1 | A Little Favour From You
2 | We Meet Again
3 | Break Time
4 | Karma, Should I Say?
5 | How Am I Supposed To Meet You
6 | Three Minutes & Seven Seconds
7 | Art Club, You Sure?
8 | Just Awkward, Dead Silence
9 | So, We Made A Deal...
Episode 10 - Rainbows In The Night For You
Episode 11 - How Do I Act Like A Boyfriend?
Episode 12 - No Haha, Not Your House
Episode 13 - His Moon Swing That I Liked
Episode 14 - A Change In Class?
Episode 15 - Why Are You Avoiding Me?
Episode 16 - She's The One I Trusted The Most
Episode 17 - Her Backstory, He Never Knew
Episode 18 - All For You, My Love
Episode 19 - Our Conditions Are Getting Worse
Episode 20 - The Fireworks Above Us
Episode 21 - Unwanted Attention
Episode 22 - Your Results
Episode 23 - I'm Glad To See You Happy
Episode 24 - Why Did You Do That?
Episode 25 - Your Smile, My Pain
Episode 26 - Boyfriend
Episode 28 - But I Love You So, Please Let Me Go
Episode 29 - His Backstory, She Never Knew
Episode 30 - Because I Still Love You
Rainbows & Moons - I Loved You

Episode 27 - The Prism Necklace That I Gave You

4.6K 334 222
By huiyi-c

It had been a week for Byeol to try to talk to Niki but, he was either ignoring her or it was difficult for her to talk to him.

When she tried to go to his house, the maids just would not open the gate for her.

Hyunjung, Ja Yun, Jake and Jay were confused as well and said that they would check with Niki but, Byeol was not sure if they were going to do so.

She tried texting and calling Niki but, he never responds or picked up the call.

Whenever she tried to turn around to talk to Niki, she will get scolded by the teachers who were teaching. She was now in a different class from the last time, teachers in her current class were stricter.

However, Byeol still forced herself to let Niki explain what was going on, especially when the teacher was writing on the board -- her only chance.

"Niki!"
She whispered as she tapped on his hand but, he forcefully shrugged it away and glared at her which made her slightly upset.

"Niki, can we talk, please? I need a proper explanation. What's going on-"

"BYEOL! OUTSIDE! CARRY THE CHAIR UNTIL THE END OF THE CLASS!"
The science teacher scolded but, Byeol still had her attention on Niki.

"Please?"
She pleaded but, Niki just looked away from her, not even giving a response back to her.

"Niki-"

"DETENTION FOR YOU, BYEOL! THIS IS THE SEVENTH TIME I'VE CALLED YOU FOR THE PAST THREE DAYS!"
The teacher slammed his book on the table while Byeol reluctantly left to the outside of her classroom.

"Stupid Teachers. Stupid. Everyone- Ugh whatever."
She held up the chair and stared at Niki again.

He was busy paying attention to the teacher speaking while he jotted down his notes on a grey notebook.

Now, I'm going to have detention for the week. How am I supposed to even find the time to talk to you?

She thought as she looked at the polariod they took, at the back of her phone, during their happy times.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

◤ ──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

Boyfriend [ Niki ]
- Episode 27 -
The Prism Necklace That I Gave You

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

- 06/06/22 + Monday -

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

During lunchtime, Byeol had her punishment which was to sweep the corridors near her classroom.

"How am I going to force him to explain?"
She sighed as she stared at the dirty broom that she was holding onto.

She really rather be injured like last time and Niki would always be with her.

During that time, she did not even have to bother about dying. She had him with her all the time.

That was what matters to her the most.

Now that she was fine after her surgery, everything had changed.

Everyone now was having fun talking to their peers in the cafeteria while Byeol was alone with a hungry stomach.

Just then, Niki walked past her, about to enter the class but, Byeol quickly grabbed onto his arm.

"Let go."
He shot her a glare but, she shook her head.

"Not until you explain."
She tightened her grip on his wrist.

"What is there to even explain?"

"Why aren't you at the hospital after my surgery?"
Byeol asked her first question.

"Family problem. I can't explain it in detail to you."
He replied and shrugged her hand away but, he could not.

"Answer all my questions before you leave."
Byeol said.

"When and why did Eunbi and you get together?"
Byeol asked her second question.

"Three weeks ago?
Niki raised his eyebrow as he tried his best to recall.

T-Three w-weeks already?

"W-Wow... W-Why?"
Byeol stammered as tears welled up in her eyes.

"I like her? So, we got together?"
Niki gave her a 'duh' look, about to leave again but, he could not.

"W-What about me?"
Byeol embarrassingly asked.

Her question made her sound so pathetic and worthless. If there were people around, they would have laughed their asses off because of her idiotic question.

"What do you mean by what about you?"
Niki asked back.

"We have been together for-"

"I don't like you anymore, Byeol."
His words made Byeol stop moving for a while as she stared at the prism necklace she gave him the previous time.

"No, you are lying. If you don't like me, why bother wearing the necklace that I gave you?"
Byeol taunted and she could see his eyes widen a little.

"Oh, this? I forgot about it."
Niki took out the necklace from his neck and dropped it off his hand.

And, the next moment, Byeol watched the transparent prism shatter into pieces onto the floor.

"NO!!"
She gasped and immediately kneeled as she tried to pick up the pieces, accidentally letting the sharp edges of the glass pierce into her skin.

"B-"
Niki nearly called out but, quickly stopped.

"Why did you..."
Tears flowed out of her cheeks as she unsuccessfully tried to pick up the glass pieces.

Niki gulped and walked away before she could say anything else more.

"Wait-"

"BYEOL! ARE YOU PLANNING TO STAY FOR ANOTHER HOUR FOR DETENTION?"
A teacher walked past and Byeol looked at Niki's feet walking away.

"Look at the mess you've made!"
The teacher kicked the glass pieces.

"Please don't do that... Please..."
Byeol cried even harder as more blood trickled down her fingers.

"Quickly clean this mess up before someone gets injured!"
The teacher huffed and walked away.

"Why did it all turn out like this..."
Byeol could not believe it.

Niki was lying to her, right? This was all just a lie, right? He did not mean to do this, right? He still has feelings for her, right?

He must be stressed out about something else. Definitely! There's sure something else bothering him deeply. I just have to wait for him.

It's okay, right?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Boyfriend [ Niki ]  • hui
Instagram: @your_wabi_sabi
End Of Episode Twenty-Seven

═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═

A/n: Remember to eat today! ♡︎
     _∧
  ;;'ω・)
 _旦_(🍙 __
 |ll|| ̄じじ ̄

═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═

Hi. Just 😀. Disappointed with my skills for this chapter and the previous one. Will try to improve further on! The more I reread this few chapters, it sounds so confusing... ERMM- just ignore yeahh...

═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═

Song Recommendation Section

.lıllılı.ıllıılı.
[ Enchanted ] - [ Taylor Swift ]
1:08 ──•───── 3:27
       <<          ll          >>     ⋮≡

═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═

Votes, reads, comments will be appreciated. Smile, okay?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Next Episode
Episode 28 - But I Love U So, Pls Let Me Go

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 1.3K 22
Jake has a drunken hookup and he can't seem to remember anything about it the next morning. He doesn't even remember who it was with. When someone e...
50.4K 3.4K 43
Third EN- story and I hope I'll do good in this one. In this world, there are people who will come and go. people who will care and hurt you and peo...
10.6K 524 42
Working with her past lover is not easy. Which a girl from a broken family, starting to fall in love again with her past lover which also known as h...
107K 1.5K 24
★彡[ɪꜰ ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱɪᴄᴋ, ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʀᴇ?]彡★ Update at least once a week:) 🖤 angst ❤️ fluff/sickfic 𝕰𝖓𝖍𝖞𝖕𝖊𝖓 ʟᴇᴇ ʜᴇᴇꜱᴇᴜɴɢ ᴘᴀʀᴋ ᴊᴏɴɢꜱᴇᴏɴɢ / ᴊᴀʏ ꜱʜɪᴍ ᴊᴀ...