BOYFRIEND ● Nishimura Riki

By huiyi-c

When Byeol was severely abused by her ex-boyfriend, a new student entered the school - Nishimura Riki. The gu... More

0 | Beginning Of Their Story
1 | A Little Favour From You
2 | We Meet Again
3 | Break Time
4 | Karma, Should I Say?
5 | How Am I Supposed To Meet You
6 | Three Minutes & Seven Seconds
7 | Art Club, You Sure?
8 | Just Awkward, Dead Silence
9 | So, We Made A Deal...
Episode 10 - Rainbows In The Night For You
Episode 11 - How Do I Act Like A Boyfriend?
Episode 12 - No Haha, Not Your House
Episode 13 - His Moon Swing That I Liked
Episode 14 - A Change In Class?
Episode 15 - Why Are You Avoiding Me?
Episode 16 - She's The One I Trusted The Most
Episode 17 - Her Backstory, He Never Knew
Episode 18 - All For You, My Love
Episode 19 - Our Conditions Are Getting Worse
Episode 20 - The Fireworks Above Us
Episode 21 - Unwanted Attention
Episode 22 - Your Results
Episode 23 - I'm Glad To See You Happy
Episode 24 - Why Did You Do That?
Episode 25 - Your Smile, My Pain
Episode 27 - The Prism Necklace That I Gave You
Episode 28 - But I Love You So, Please Let Me Go
Episode 29 - His Backstory, She Never Knew
Episode 30 - Because I Still Love You
Rainbows & Moons - I Loved You

Episode 26 - Boyfriend

4.9K 316 324
By huiyi-c

Now, it has been nearly another week since Byeol last met Niki.

This entire time she was feeling so off and alone. She would rather go back in time when she did not get her surgery yet where she was able to spend time with everyone.

She missed him so much.

Surprisingly, Eunbi was not in school for the past week which was pretty rare for her to do so.

Jay and Jake were sometimes present yet absent for absolutely no reason.

Why was everyone acting so weird as if they were leaving or ignoring her?

"Another boring day of life."
She muttered as she placed her bag on the table after she got a lashing from her English teacher since she was late for class.

"Good morning!"
Jay greeted her while Byeol took a seat next to him.

"Any news from Niki?"
She ignored his greeting but, asked him for Niki again, expecting a shake from his head.

"Yeah."
Jay's reply made Byeol turn to him instantly, creaking aloud squeak from her chair that disrupted everyone.

"HWANG BYEOL!"
The teacher called out and Byeol hastily apologised before the teacher carried on with the class.

"I heard that he is coming back to school during our lunchtime."
Jay told her and she burst out in excitement.

"YES! OH MY GOD!"
She cheered as she stood up and attention was on her.

"Oh, shit..."
Byeol cursed internally when she saw her English teacher glaring at her.

= [ time skip ] =

"Gosh, my arms hurt."
She frowned as she adjusted herself again, raising her arms straighter.

She was currently receiving her punishment from the English teacher for her actions just now.

However, all of this did not matter because Niki was coming back later.

She could not wait to see him again. She could not wait to share with him the news that she was more than just fine already. She could not wait to go out with him. She could not wait to do everything else that she was not able to do last time, with him.

"Niki! You can't believe this! I've finally recovered fully!"
She practised reciting her words to him for later.

At this point, there was no other news that could make her more emotional than this.

= [ time skip ] =

When it was break time, Byeol was finally released by her English teacher's punishment and she quickly dashed to the school's gate.

The one that Niki always enters the school in.

Surprisingly, there were a huge group of people there waiting as well.

Niki was still famous after all this time.

There were the usual squeals, excited whispering and happy expressions on everyone faces.

"NIKI! HI!"
Someone called out and waved.

Byeol quickly looked up and searched for Niki in the large crowd since everyone ran towards him.

However, knowing that it would hurt her since she just did surgery not long ago. She decided to stand at a side where Niki would walk past her.

She just watched him from the side.

He had changed his hair colour this time — blonde. A darker one than before.

When he pushed himself against the crowd, Byeol realised that he was pulling onto someone as well.

She had beautiful black silky hair, polished nails, star earrings...

Wait... Star earrings?

Byeol watched Niki walking closer to her but, had not recognised her yet.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

◤ ──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

Boyfriend [ Niki ]
- Episode 26 -
Boyfriend

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

- 31/05/22 + Tuesday -

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Eunbi..."
Byeol let out a gasp when she saw Niki and Eunbi walking past her without sparing a glance at Byeol.

Byeol stood at her spot, not moving a single centimetre as she tried to comprehend what she had just seen.

Yah! Byeol! You worry too much! How could Niki do that? How could you ever think of Niki like this?! He was most probably just helping Eunbi move away from the crowd!

She reassured herself and went to catch up with the both of them.

"Gosh, am I that short that he could not even notice me?"
Byeol faked a laugh and finally tapped onto Niki's shoulder.

"NIKI!"
She exclaimed and the male turned around.

Byeol noticed that his hand was still holding onto Eunbi's hand, somehow intertwined.

Don't have any weird thoughts, Byeol. You will just be hurting yourself.

"MY SURGERY WAS A SUCCESS! I DID IT!"
She raised her arms in joy.

"Congrats."
Niki said monotonously.

"AISH! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!"
Byeol hugged onto him tightly but, she could not feel his hands hugging her back.

That was when she felt that it got awkward and she pulled away from him.

"What are you doing?"
Niki spoke after a long pause.

What-t...

"What do you mean by that?"
Byeol slowly took a step behind.

"Huh?"
Niki raised an eyebrow while Byeol remained silent.

"Never mind. Aein, let's go."

This time around, it was not him calling Byeol that.

Byeol only realised it when she looked up and saw him talking to Eunbi.

Aein? What's going on...

"Wait... Eunbi!"
She called out in a hesitant tone.

"What is it?"

"Are the both of you t-together?"
Byeol stuttered.

"Isn't it obvious that he's my boyfriend?"
Her response tore Byeol's heart.

"I hope you can stop harassing the both of us from now on."
Eunbi added on and left Byeol alone.

Byeol was beyond confused than ever.

What happened? Why was Niki with her? Since when did Niki change so much? Did I say or do something wrong?

"HAHAHA!"
A group of girls walked past and snickered at Byeol.

"Don't you know that Niki and Eunbi had been together since last week? Are you that stupid?"
One of them laughed.

They were together all this time?

"Niki was most probably playing with your feelings. Seems like the fact that he was a playboy in his previous school was true!"
Someone else added.

"Anyways, you should know well that stars and moon are fated together. Rainbows just do not exist with moons. That's weird."
The third one joined in.

"A new day, a new fact for you! Toodles!"
They walked away from Byeol.

Rainbows do not exist with moons? Niki and Eunbi were together for a week already? Niki was playing with my feelings? He was a playboy in his previous school?

That was when Byeol also recalled the time when Taeyang told her something about Niki.

"I don't get it. Why would Niki even like you? I'm one hundred per cent sure that he's playing with you. I heard from some people that he was a playboy in his previous school."
Taeyang crossed his eyebrows at Byeol as he tried to figure the reason out.

"No, that's impossible. That's impossible."
Byeol thought to herself while she started to look for the both of them again.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Boyfriend [ Niki ]  • hui
Instagram: @your_wabi_sabi
End Of Episode Twenty-Six

═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═

A/n: Remember to eat today! ♡︎
     _∧
  ;;'ω・)
 _旦_(🍙 __
 |ll|| ̄じじ ̄

═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═

Hi.
Pretty confusing?

═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═

Song Recommendation Section

.lıllılı.ıllıılı.
[ Daisy ] - [ PENTAGON ]
1:08 ──•───── 3:27
       <<          ll          >>     ⋮≡

═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═

Votes, reads, comments will be appreciated. Smile, okay?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Next Episode
Episode 27 - The Prism Necklace That I Gave U

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.6K 3.9K 22
-ᴍᴀғɪᴀ ᴀᴜ "𝐈 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐭 𝐭�...
1.4K 110 23
↷HANA hadn't recovered from the loss she felt from her past, and the boy she has lost, only to meet a group of people, and more specifically, a boy...
22.8K 1.2K 20
spend a summer or a lifetime with me.let me take you to the place of your dreams tell me, do you feel the love? ♪double take, dhruv♪ although they've...
39.1K 1.6K 29
Jay is someone with a dark cloud of memories behind him. That is why, he rarely talks or befriend anyone at school. He is a total hottie though. Many...