Male reader as Rimuru in High...

By AndrsFernando1

A man who got reincarnated in the DxD world as Rimuru Tempest.And what he what's is a family that he been wan... More

Info
The Void Dragon God
The Rise of Rimuru Tempest
The Familiar Forest
Rimuru new subordinates
The Beginning of the Anime
The Boosted Gear
Rimuru new subordinates Part 2
The Twilight Healing user
Battle between the Fallen Angels
Return to the Familiar Forest
The Fire Chicken Riser
Rimuru vs Riser
The Storm Dragon Veldora
New Characters
Excalibur Arc
The Two Exorcist
The Mask Twins
Kokabiel
A Day on the Beach
The Three Factions and Tempest
Battle in the Labyrinth
The Reward Ceremony
The Reward Ceremony Part 2
Veldora vs Great Red
A Visit in Kyoto
New Characters Part Two
A Trip in the Underworld
The Party
A Family Reunion
Talk Between Siblings
The Trihexa?
Everyone meet Kumoko the Spider Goddess
Family get Together
The Mask Heroes
Attack from the Underworld
Juggernaut Drive
Octagram
Ciel the Truth First Wife
The Fifth Mask Heroes
The Land of the Vampires
Black Numbers
Rizevim Livan Lucifer
The Wedding between a Reaper and a Nekoshou
The Rimuru Verse
The Mirror
The Sixth Mask Hero
Kunou visit in the Labyrinth
The Mother in law
Hunting down False Shadow Hero
If anime characters become Power Rangers
Rescuing the Yokai Leader
The Hero Faction strikes again and familiar faces
The Destroyer Milim Nava
The Lizardman and fighting off a Demon army
Power Up! Mask Heroes
Power Up! Mask Heroes Part 2
Agent E
The Fall of Cao Cao and the Rise of the Void Dragon Emperor God
The slime assassin Melona
The Jura Tempest Federation
Helping a fellow Spider out
Spider Goddess vs Spider Queen
Charybdis and the Magma Dragon Emperor
Charybdis and the Magma Dragon Emperor part 2
The Rimuru Verse 2
A Faded Encounter
If anime characters become Power Rangers part 2
The Rising of The Shield Loli
Explosion Empress
New Members of the Family
Epilogue

The Tempest Family

30.1K 449 176
By AndrsFernando1

Four years have passed

I was laying in bed with Tiamat it was morning we we're working last night at the organization I call Tempest. Our job is to help people who was frame or accused by something they do not do. We also assassinate any kinds stray stray devil, fallen angel and rogue executed. I was about to wake up Tiamat until two voices came out our bedroom door.

???: Mama Papa wake up!

Tiamat wake up and heard the voices and the door open revealing two twins girls one with blue hair and one green hair.

The two of them jump on me and Tiamat and hugging us.

Tiamat: Good morning Falfa, Shalsha.

The blue hair is Falfa and the green hair is Shalsha and they are our daughters. When they we're born Tiamat was over enjoy and happy to have daughters I was also happy as well. From my previous life I used to have daughters as well and I still miss them but I love my new family.

Rimuru: Good morning Falfa, Shalsha what are you two up in the morning early?

Falfa: Papa you promise us yesterday we can go visit Kunou in Kyoto.

Shalsha: So we wake up early that we can go right now.

Rimuru: Alright we will go to Kyoto but we must eat breakfast first ok.

Falfa/Shalsha: Ok.

I became good friend with Yasaka leader of the youkai. My organization help and catching criminals that are in Kyoto. Also our daughters are good friend they like to play and train together.

Rimuru: Oh yeah Kuroka is coming with us as well is wake her up.

They nodded and they went to the room we're is sleeping. I have save Kuroka when she was being by devil in one of my mission. I was with Zegion he used his Ultimate Skill Illusion King Mephisto to put his opponent in a illusion that bends in Zegion will. I quickly got Kuroka and I explain to her that we are here to clear her innocence she was to hear that and she stray in my mansion.

Tiamat and I got dress and go to the kitchen to have breakfast. We waiting and Falfa Shalsha came downstairs with Kuroka.

Kuroka: Good morning Rimuru Tiamat.

Tiamat: Good morning Kuroka did you sleep well.

Kuroka: I did and but did you two sleep well I did hear you two doing something in your bedroom

Tiamat and I blush what she just said. Well we did had a fun time together last night.

Falfa: Is their something wrong Papa?

Rimuru: Ha nothing nothing at all Falfa let's just eat breakfast and than we will go to Kyoto ok.

Falfa: Ok.

After we finish eat breakfast I summon Zegion, Apito, Kumara and Ranga. Falfa Shalsha hug and petting Ranga, Ranga is wagging his tail.

My four familiars became stronger over the years
Ranga and Kumara there appearance has changed.
Ranga had grown a bit and he as a second horn. Kumara also had grown as beautiful nine tail fox.

Zegion: What is it Lord Rimuru?

Rimuru: We are heading to Kyoto I need the four of you to our bodyguard in the shadow. Keep a lookout of anyone that looks suspicious.

Zegion: Understood Lord Rimuru.

Zegion, Apito, Kumara disappeared Ranga went in my shadow I and Tiamat, Kuroka, Falfa, and Shalsha finally heading to Kyoto.

A hour later

We finally made it Kyoto the place looks beautiful as always. We got a hotel to stay in we went inside the hotel and we got change in our komodo.

We left the hotel to heading to the meeting place to meet Yasaka. We walk in a bamboo forest we see a shrine and than see Yasaka and Kunou waving at us.

Yasaka: Is great to see all of you and two Falfa, Shalsha you two have grown a little.

Shalsha: Thank you for the compliment Yasaka.

Falfa: Yeah thank you.

Kunou: Falfa Shalsha let's go and play and train

Falfa/Shalsha: Ok.

Falfa: Papa can Ranga come with us as well.

Rimuru: Alright I'm bring Ranga out. Ranga!

Ranga: Yes master?

Rimuru: I want you to go with the kids and protect them.

Ranga: Yes master I will protest them.

Kunou: Hello Ranga is great see you.

Ranga: Hello princess Kunou is great your doing well.

Kunou padded Ranga head and Ranga was happy.

Yasaka: Oh my it seems like Ranga is taking a liking to Kunou.

Tiamat: It seems so and is rather cute.

Rimuru: Well we should go to the meeting to talk about Kuroka situation.

They nodded and we headed to the meeting place we discuss about Kuroka that why she kill her master? I have brought evidence that Kuroka master been experiment her and others and he was about to do the same to Kuroka sister but she kill him. That's why Kuroka kill her master. Yasaka will report this to Sirzechs the leader of the devil about this. Kuroka will no longer be a stray and got to see her sister but it will take some time.

Kuroka: Thank you thank you very much Rimuru.

Rimuru: It's no problem at all just like to help people in needs.

The meeting was over and head we're the kids are and the kids are playing with Ranga. Falfa and Shalsha are using their wings to fly and Kunou is riding on Ranga back to catch the twins. Tiamat, Yasaka, Kuroka and I we're happy to seeing this Kuroka thinks of the twins as her little sisters and the twins like her and call her big sis.

After a week stay in Kyoto I been training with Kunou how to used a sword. Yasaka was find with it to training her and help her to used magic. When my family and I about leave I give Kunou a anti magic mask and a katana as a gift.

Kunou: Thank you sensei I will train hard and protect my mother.

Rimuru: That's good to hear Kunou train well and become strong.

Yasaka: Thank you for training Kunou come back anytime in Kyoto.

Rimuru: We will bye now.

I was about to open gate back home until Raphael give me report.

Raphael: Report the individual Zegion is using thought communicating to you master.

Rimuru: What is it Zegion?

Zegion: Lord Rimuru there is two strong individual a male with crimson red hair and a female with black hair with twin tails what should I do with them?

Rimuru: ( It must be Sirzechs and Serafall they must be here for the meeting about Kuroka.) Let them be there not here cause trouble we're leaving now.

Zegion: Understood Lord Rimuru.

We now went back home Falfa Shalsha are now asleep Tiamat and I took both of them back to their room. Kuroka went to her and take a nap. Tiamat and I went to our bedroom and not before we had a fun time in bed.

Four years later

I was standing in a roof top staring at a brown hair teenager it was Issei Hyoudou the wheeler of the Boosted Gear and there's a girl taking to him is Yuuma also known as Raynare.

Rimuru: Will this seems to be the start of the anime.

Next part The Beginning of the Anime.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.3K 1.9K 49
{Note: This book and series involves crossovers} We all know how Rimuru got reincarnated and started his adventures, however... In this story timelin...
37.5K 1K 18
Hello, this is my first story. Its a fanfiction that is made using the "That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime" series. The main chracters are Velda...
13.3K 553 19
After a horrendous storm that brushed over your kingdom, you, as an elf queen, was forced to search for a new place for you and your people to stay a...
7.4K 160 29
You have to read the story to find out. Just ignore the first sentence if you like spoilers. If you're interested in reading the original book, you n...