Dangerous Love

By ilove2write4u

Athena knight celebrates her high school graduation at a club with her best friend Claire. There, she sleeps... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19

CHAPTER 2

5.8K 127 19
By ilove2write4u

Bright colored lights blinded my eyes as I walked in the club. It's packed tonight and this is one of the best clubs so I'm guessing other people from our school are celebrating too. There's people dancing, some are smoking and others are just making out.

Walking to the bar I spot someone familiar and stop walking. It's my ex... and he's kissing another girl! He had broken up with me a few days ago because I didn't wanna have sex with him. It was my first time but I just didn't feel passionate about it. But still it doesn't mean I didn't love him.... Seeing him with another girl made my heart sink. Tears started to form in my eyes. That bastard, how can he do something like that.

Claire noticed my facial expression and walked me over to the bar.

"Hey! Look at me!" She tells me yelling over the loud music. At this point tears were falling and my cheeks burned red. Claire's face looked worried.

"Hey, it's not worth it okay?, forget about the jackass. Don't let him ruin our night" she tells me as she wipes my falling tears. I didn't wear makeup other than mascara but it was still getting ruined.

After a while I start to calm down a bit but I really need a drink. I didn't say anything else to her and just turned to call the bartender.

"Three shots of tequila please" I tell him and a few moments later he brings them. This is gonna be a long night...

"Why three?!" Clare asks in shock.

"One for you and two for me" I tell her, giving her a smirk. Of course it hurt me seeing my ex with someone else but I can't let this get me down.

"Oh Athena, you know you can't take the alcohol" she shakes her head but takes the shot. Claire seemed like a shy girl but when it came to partying she was a demon.

"Anything else?" The hot bartender asked.

"Yes a margarita and a Bloody Mary please" I give him a flirty smile. He sends one back and walks off to get the drinks.

"Are they coming?" I turned to Claire and she was texting one her phone and looking around.

"Yes they just got here" she says looking for them.

Three of her friends are coming. They're so fake but I don't tell Claire anything because she has known them for a long time.

"I'm gonna go look for them," she says. I nod my head and the bartender comes with our drinks.

"Thank you" I sip on my margarita. I love them. We had a friend hook us up so we can get in for free and get free drinks.

I sit in a by the bar and wait for Claire to return, drowning my feelings with the alcohol. Just then, I start sensing an uncomfortable feeling like..... someone is watching me. I look around to see who it can be but I don't see anyone.

After a while of looking around, my eyes locked with the sexiest blue eyes in the club. They looked ice cold like if you stare too long it'll freeze you. His eyes sent a cold shiver through my whole body. He sat on a red couch with women all around him, beautiful women. He had his jet black hair slicked back. My eyes drifted down to his body. He is wearing a black button up shirt with some buttons undone and his sleeves rolled up. His shirt hugged tightly around his muscles and chest. I could see a tattoo peeking from his chest. His hands were placed on a woman's thigh. More tattoos were visible on his hands and arms. He wore a golden watch and a few rings on his fingers. He was wearing dark pants. He had his legs spread like he owned the place. His body looked perfectly fit. My eyes roamed back up to his face. A smirk placed on his face. He looked so sexy it was making me blush. I had to look away covering my face.

"Hey are you alright?" Asked Claire. I didn't even realize she had come back.

"Y-yea I'm fine I just needed a drink." I say,  drinking my margarita.

After a while, Claire insists we go off to dance. I was trying to enjoy the night as much as I could so I agreed It's been a few ours and I find myself twerking on a stranger. I'm gonna hate myself for this. Even if I'm drunk I still remember everything! My glass was empty so I went to get another one.

"Athena?" Oh no. That voice. I turned around to face him, it was my ex boyfriend. The nerve to come up to me. I rolled my eyes and turned around to face him

"Ethan! Good to see you" I said sarcastically as I glared at him trying to keep my balance.

"What do you want?" I ask

"You're drunk, let me take you home" he says walking to me trying to grab my hand.

"Hell no! I'm fine, leave me alone!" I yell at him angrily backing away.

"Athena just let me help you, you're drunk!" He grabs me by my waist tightly. I try to free myself from his grip, but no luck.

"Let me go Ethan!!" I say pushing him and breaking loose. I scoff and try to walk away. I feel my hand being gripped tightly.

"Athena calm down please!" He holds my wrist tighter and it starts to hurt.

"Ethan let me go! You're hurting me-!" I wasn't able to finish when I felt a presence behind me. It felt cold and it made me stop moving.

"Let her go. Now." I hear a voice behind me. His voice was so calm and deep yet it sounded threatening. Ethan doesn't lose his grip. I look back and see the same ice cold eyes I saw earlier now glaring at Ethan.

"Who the hell are you to tell me what to do with my girlfriend?!" Ethan replied as he tightens his grip on me and pulls me to him.

"AGH! I'm not your girlfriend! You're hurting me Ethan!" I wince in pain and tears threatening to fall as I fight in frustration.

"You have three seconds to let her go," the handsome man tells Ethan with a deep voice. Ethans' eyes widened as he froze in place. After a few seconds Ethan let's me go with a push and I stumble back to the man. I hold on to the man tightly as I struggle to get up. Oh god his muscles, his touch, his scent is intoxicating. I've never been turned on by someone like this. Fuck i forget how horny i get when i'm drunk.

"Are you alright?" The deep voice asks. I look up at him. His blue eyes looked deep into mine. His gaze was so mesmerizing it was hard to look away. After a few seconds I blinked and cleared my throat.

"U-um yes th-thank you. Who are you ?" I ask shyly as I get up for his hold. My eyes wander his whole body again. He's so damn sexy I could stare at him for days. It's the first time I feel like I want someone as bad as I want him. I bit my lips. With everything that just happened, I felt the alcohol fading away.

"My name is Emilio Di Vincenzo. Are you just going to stare or are you gonna take me into a private room and give me a proper thank you?" He said with a smirk.

My eyes shot up to his. Do I want this? He is really hot but he is still a stranger. But I mean one time won't hurt right?

Wrong

"Lead the way" I say, giving him a smile. His smirk turns to a grin as he puts a hand on my lower back leading the way. His touch sends shivers through my whole body. How can this man be so attractive and look dangerous at the same time?! I'm really gonna hate myself for this tomorrow.

He led me up the stairs. We passed some men into a Hallway. There were a lot of rooms. When we entered one of them, the lights were dimmed red and there was a bed in the middle of it. There were chains and handcuffs on the bed. I looked around and heard the door lock. I walked to a big mirror that was right in front of the bed. He stood behind me, his beautiful, dangerous eyes roamed my body and his perfect jawline clenched as he kept looking at me. His shirt wrapped beautifully around his perfectly fit muscles.

I turned around to face him and I looked at him through my eyelashes. His eyes roamed my body once again before they met mine again. He came closer until there was no space between us and I could smell his expensive cologne. Emilio placed a hand on my check and he looked deep in my eyes. I got lost in them for a moment until he wrapped his hand around my neck. I closed my eyes as his touch sent electricity through my body. His touch made my knees weak, I felt like I was gonna fall but I stood still.

He then turned me around so quickly it made my eyes widen. I was faced to the mirror again.

Still holding my neck, his other hand placed on my shoulder slowly making its way down to my chest. My heart started beating faster and my breathing increased. Once he noticed he leaned down to my ear.

"Relax Principessa" he whispers in my ear.

He's italian!? God this man is driving me crazy. I want him now!. Not just that, he can see right through me. He has me wrapped around his finger and I'm submitting to him. His hand roamed my body. He lifted my dress over my head taking it off exposing my bare breast and my red lingerie. I saw his jaw clenched once again as his hands placed on my waist. His touch feels amazing and I can't hold back. As i'm about to move he pressed me against his body. His hand wrapped around my neck and the other wrapped around my waist. I whimper as I feel the coldness of his rings pressed against my bare skin.

"Impatient aren't we, bellissima?" He lets out a small deep chuckle. I could smell his minty breath as his face got closer to mine.

Looking at me through the mirror he smirks dangerously. His hand around my waist then to the inside of my thighs. His foot moved my legs speeding them apart. His hand touches the outside of my lingerie and starts to rub it in circles over my panties feeling my wetness over the thin lace. My breath hitches and he looks at me through the mirror. He then slides my panties half way down my thighs. He placed his hand on my bare pussy again and started to feel my wetness. His fingers start to rub circles on my clit. Fuck! It feels so good the way his hand moves on my core. I can feel his head pressing against mine. His other hand is still gripping my neck as he holds me still.

"Fuck you're so wet and barely did anything." his head still pressed against mine as he let out a deep groan.

One of his fingers slowly enters me as a soft moan escapes my mouth. He grunts as he pumps his finger in and out of me. I can feel his hard bulge pressing on my ass. I arch my back against him as slides another finger in me. god! It feels so good! I've never felt like this, his pace starts to speed up it makes me moan louder and louder. After a while of having his fingers thrusting inside me my legs started shaking uncontrollably I can feel my stomach start to tighten. What is this feeling? I can't control myself. OH GOD I'M ABOUT TO CUM!

I let out a shaky moan as i cum into his hand and he releases his other one off my neck. I leaned my head against the mirror. It made me tired but it felt so damn good.

"Look how slutty you look but, I'm not done, principessa" My eyes widen as he smirks. He then grabs my hair harshly and bends me over. I don't know why but this just makes me turn on even more. My face is pressed on the mirror while I catch my breath. What's wrong with me? I feel so good. He releases my hair and his hand trails my back then he grabs my ass. He gets down on his knees and pulls down my panties all the way down. I then feel his hot tongue on my sensitive clit.

"Ahh" I moan and his tongue goes in and out of me oh my god he's so good at this i feel like i want to cum again. I keep moaning loudly when I reach my climax. I moan louder and louder. And again the uncontrollable feeling. This man was created by god himself, Or the devil.

I screamed my release again but this time it was on his face when he got up he gripped my neck and pressed my body against his again.

"Aw. Is my little slut tired?" He tells me in his deep voice.

I don't know why but those words didn't even bother me. The way he said them made me turn on even more. What the hell is wrong with me!? He releases my neck again and picks me up. My legs wrap around his waist as he walks us over to the bed. He places me down with my back on the bed. He starts to take off his clothes. My eyes widened when I saw his size. This man wasn't created by the devil. He is the devil. I looked at Emilios eyes as he looked at me with a smirk. He placed his tip against my core rubbing it. Ugh I couldn't take it. The way he rubbed on my core with his tip. I wanted him inside me now but he was teasing me.

He leaned in to kiss me. Our tongues danced together. For a moment our kiss felt so passionate. We parted our lips catching our breaths. I still felt his tip on my core. As he got ready to go inside me.

"C-can you go slow?" I ask. His size was too big and it scared me.

"Are you a virgin?" He asks confusedly , looking into my eyes.

"We'll n-no but I haven't don't it with something this b-big" I say looking away.

After a few moments he nods his head. I felt his tip start to push into me. I closed my eyes as I felt the tip go in and out slowly.

He stopped and looked at me. I could see worry in his eyes. His eyes never left my face.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"Y-yes keep going" I say, taking a deep breath.

He pushed himself back in and out slowly until it was fully In. He started to thrust inside me slowly as I got used to his size.

It started to feel good. I moaned in pleasure. His arms wrapped around my waist and I wrapped mine around his head.

"I- can't- hold- back" he let out between breaths. I could feel him start to thrust inside me faster and deeper. Our bare skin slapped together as sweat dripped from our bodies. He didn't hold back anymore. I moaned loudly as he thrusted in me more.

After a while, he grabbed me, put my head on the bed and my ass up. He gripped my arms behind my back and started pounding into me relentlessly.

"AHHH!" I screamed out in pleasure. He thrusts in and out harder and deeper. He grabbed both my hands with one hand and used his other one to press my head against the bed.

We continued this position for a while. I then got on top of him and started riding him. I kiss him again as our skin slaps together. We part and catch our breath. I get lost in his gaze again before he grabs my waist keeping it in place. He starts to thrust into me from the bottom. I can feel my climax coming again.

"AHH! i'm c-coming a-again!" he goes even faster.

"m-me too" He grunts back at me as he picks his speed we both feel our climax i release then he releases afterwards inside me. It's been hours, it's now about to be two in the morning. I stayed on top of him. We looked into each other's eyes, getting lost in each other's gaze.

After that, Emilio got up and just started putting on his clothes again. So I do the same although I feel my legs shaky and sore I managed to change. Our flight was really early in the morning. And we didn't plan to come to the club.

"Wait here i'll be back" He told me as he left the room. I can't stay here. I still need to pack some of my stuff that I will absolutely not leave here. I exit the room and I don't see him. I take the chance to go down stairs and out the club.

Tomorrow Claire and I will move to New York. I take my things and I leave the room. I remind myself to take a plan b when I get home.

I took an uber home. I had texts from Claire and these were her exact messages:

"Hey Athena;) I saw you go upstairs with that hottie. We will definitely talk about this later. anyway imma be here till 1 with the girls. if you're still not finished... Call me later to pick you up;)" I smiled at her text and walked out of the club.

When I got home there was no point in sleeping because the flight was almost gonna take off. So I just turned on a warm bath and got in. After a while I got out and started packing more things.

I had messages from my family but.... I didn't answer them. I couldn't..... I was almost leaving. I was almost able to make my life free from everything. I almost made it.

Thoughts were running through my head the whole time I was packing. Then it was 4. Claire and I were on our way to the airport.

We left some messages to our families, but we had to leave our phones. My brother is crazy and can try to track us.

When we got to the airport Claire was SCREAMING at me. There were literally people staring. I told her what had happened and she was freaking out.

"Claire, quiet down!" I tell her trying to hush her.

"We'll tell you his name now!" She can be loud sometimes but I like her. She's really a bright, happy person.

"He said his name was Emilio Di Vincenzo" I blushed a deep red. I could still feel his heat against me. It was the best night I've had. His blue eyes looking at mine....

Once I looked up to Claire her expression was dead serious. I looked at her confused. Did I say something wrong ?

"What's wrong Claire ? Are you alright ?" I ask her but she just stares at me. After a few moments she just tried to relax.

"Did you say Emilio Di Vincenzo? As in the Di Vincenzo family?" I tried to figure out what she was telling me but I still don't know what she was talking about.

"The Di Vincenzo family? Claire spit it out, what is it?" I ask. She is scaring me. Yea that name sounds a little familiar but I have a bad memory.

"His father, Aristiero Di Vincenzo, is the leader of an infamous mafia, they are cruel and ruthless Athena. Have you not heard of them?!" My eyes widened at her words.

"W-what?! Well y-yes the name sounded familiar but I-I.." I was shocked. Claire was really into the news so she knew everything, but I... I never really liked electronics so I've always stayed in the real world.

"If you say who he is, his enemies might think you have something with him. What if they come for you?!" Claire's eyes start to water. She was a sensitive, caring person.

"Don't worry Claire, we are already leaving. And he doesn't even know my name." I try to calm her down.

"Come here" I embrace her with a hug. "Everything's gonna be okay." I tell her to comfort her.

Soon after we had to go to our plane. We're finally going to New York. Claire and I have always wanted to go there.

The whole flight I couldn't even sleep. What Claire said was left in my mind. I just slept with him one night. I don't think I will get so easily involved with him. Right?....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 63 11
Athena Rossi a 17 year old girl who has been abused and broken many times and in so many ways she never believed in love she only loved her brothe...
833K 16.3K 51
Violet Balenciaga:โ€ข: She just found the courage to leave her toxic, abusive relationship. The one time she gave love a chance after the love of her l...
365K 6.8K 29
Heaven Lopez is a 21 year old free sprite kinda girl she's always down for some fun but she's also kinda shy she loves to read and she works her ass...