โ€ข||๐“๐ก๐ž ๐”๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๏ฟฝ...

By ManagerMaurya

๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’˜๐’† ๐’”๐’†๐’† ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†๐’” ๐’Š๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’˜๐’† ๐’๐’†๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’†๐’—๐’†! ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’˜๐’†... More

Introduction
๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ: ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š”๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข(๐š‚๐šž๐š– ๐šž๐š™ ๐š˜๐š ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š˜๐š”-๐Ÿท)
๊œฐแดส€ษขแด‡แด›! สœแดแดก?
๊œฐษชษดแด€สŸ ๊œฑแดœแดแดแด‡ส€ แด„แด€แดแด˜
๊œฑษชสŸสŸส ๊œฐษชษขสœแด›
ษขษชส€สŸ ษช๊œฑ แดแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑส
สœษช๊œฑ ๊œฑษชแด…แด‡
แด˜ส€แด๊œฐแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑษชแดษดแด€สŸ สœแด‡แด€สŸแด›สœ ๊œฐส€แด‡แด€แด‹
ส™แด€ส™ส ๊œฑษชแด›แด›ษชษดษข
๊œฑแด›แด€ษดแด… ส™ส สแดแดœ
แด˜ส€ษชแด แด€แด›แด‡ แด„แด€แดแด˜(แดŠษชษด)
๊œฑแดœส€แด˜ส€ษช๊œฑแด‡ (แดŠษชษด)
ส™ส€ษชแด…ษขแด‡ แด๊œฐ สŸแดแด แด‡
๊œฐษช๊œฑสœส?
สœแด‡ส€ ส€แด‡แด€สŸษชแด›ส
ษขแดœษด ษขษชส€สŸ สŸแดแด แด‡
แดษช๊œฑ๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ ษขส€แดแดœแด˜
แด›สœแด‡ สŸแด€ส™ แด„แดœแด˜ส™แดแด€ส€แด… โœจ
แด˜แด€ส€แด‡ษดแด›๊œฑ สŸแดแด แด‡
แดส ษขแดœแด€ส€แด…ษชแด€ษด แด€ษดษขแด‡สŸ๊œฑ
แด›แด€แด‡'๊œฑ ษขษชส€สŸ
๊œฑแด˜ส แด€สŸแด‡ส€แด›
๊œฑ.แด‹แดส€แด‡แด€ แด‹ษชสŸสŸแด‡ส€
แดษช๊œฑ๊œฑ แดแด‡?โœจ
แดœษดษชแด แด‡ส€๊œฑษชแด›ส
๊œฑแดกแด‡แด‡แด›
แดœษดษช แด ษช๊œฑษชแด›
แดœษดษช
สŸแดœส€แด‹แด‡ส€โœจ

สŸแด€๊œฑแด› แด„แด€แดแด˜ แด…แด€ส

35 5 59
By ManagerMaurya

Days passed by and Bangtan boys were too happy to learn about Namjoon and my relationship. Even Rae, Jae and Jihyu too started teasing me for everything I did in the name of Joonie. I kinda made irritated face but inside I was enjoying the teases.

The seven boys named their group Bangtan sonyeondan.... Means bulletproof boys. Without any hesitation the kids also started calling them BTS.

Especially Namjoon's student kids would visit us more often because of all the sweets we gifted them in exchange of their little homeworks.

It was time for us to end this memorable and lovely event. We all are so gloomy. Tomorrow morning, we'll be announcing our departure and BTS would never again conduct camps, Jae would return to her place, Jungkook would go to where he belongs to... Again we'll go into the hustle life of job and work.

I'll sincerely miss each and every peaceful and emotion filled moment here. This group gave me immense love, care, affection and so much smiles! I've always thought these are just filmy things until I met them.

After my mom, it's only me who kept myself alive. The past is too dark for me I don't even want to recall those.

The biggest thing I'll miss terribly is Joonie, his love and his soft side. My life depends on those small pecks, little cuddles, his care, all his activities which create new rhythm in my heart and his smile.

Uggghhh! How badly I've got distracted from my job! I came coz Tae dragged me here, indeed I'm so thankful to him. At times he'd also come to give me baby hugs. Such a baby bear he is! The Kims are literally the babies and cutest.

Can't ignore the jumpy bumpy Jung Hoseok and Jimin, they are also like lights in darkness. Yoongi is so misunderstood to be sleepy! He works so hard and also has shoulder pain! No one sees that but everyone sees that he sleeps more... Hmph(I'm dramatically mad at everyone).

And Jungkook it's still difficult to understand him. When with everyone he is smiley and good, with Jin he is mischievous little Bunny, with others he is the most lovable person but he is a strict military trainee and mainly they said he usually talked less last time and didn't seemed to be that friendly. The thing amazes me is he is fan of Namjoon! Obviously my boyfriend is special but what made Jungkook interested in him?

Finally mah sisters.... I love Rae, Jaeyoung and Jihyu. They're so comforting! And baby Seokji is my energy buster. Love her to the moon and back such an understanding baby.

This camp is a life time memory.

"Tomorrow...... We'll be.... Leaving this" Namjoon mumbled while placing his chin on my head. Apparently I was laying on my stomach and he was sitting crossing his legs.

"I don't want to return" I said as I wiped the fake sweat on my face due to sadness and displeasure.

"Who wants to Su!" exclaimed Hoseok in a sad pout. Even the sunshine is not bright right now. Tae and Jimin were sadly bickering with eachother putting Jungkook in the middle and playing with his hair.

"Feels like yesterday we were nervous on how to conduct our first camp when we all were in our teens.... Now......... Tsssh can't explain what's going on in me" Jin buried his face in Rae's neck crook. Seokji being a 5 months baby understood everyone's gloomy mood correctly and she was silent too. Usually she'd squeal and make baby noises that'd enchant anyone in any situation but today she's also silent.

Meanwhile I spotted Rae looking at Namjoon nervously maybe we can say she's unsure about something.

"We need to go with flow don't we?" I sighed

"Can't we all stay like this more? I got such a warm family! I don't want to leave" Jihyu whinned before hugging Jimin's other hand. As a responsible big brother, Jimin stroked her head saying "don't worry we shall make a group chat in our mobiles to stay in contact. Okay?" Some of us nodded others were busy in the mood.

The only two with deep silence were Jaeyoung and Jungkook. They haven't spoken anything since this morning.

I know I maybe bad at reading emotions but I can perfectly read the body language and change in it. They've not even done anything crazy too no fight, no talks nothing!

".... I'll miss everyone so badly! Especially you Su, you've become so dear to me, feels like the camp we had last time." Rae hung her head low.

"Hmm, that night was different Rae" Namjoon spoke out of blue. And Jin, Rae, Tae, Yoongi, Hoseok all were bewildered and were hiding their smiles.

"Why?"I asked, Namjoon pursed his lips to control his smile and signalled me 👉🏼👌🏼(understand y'all! That's going into hole🌚).

I didn't understand and was still looking questionably at Joon. "No need to discuss that now you'll know when you'll do" Jin uttered and hurried out of the room. Rae was so red... I can slice her cheeks and use it for tomato soup colouring!

And here was Joonie he too dipped his eyes on my hair and avoided the conversation.

Namjoon's POV

"No need to discuss that now you'll know when you'll do" Jin shouted and ran off.

How embarassing! I'm smiling líke a dumbass, just thinking about touching Su that way is giving me electric shocks. Dang it! My hormones didn't practice much tolerance. I know we've kissed for once and that was interrupted thank God or else I don't know what I would have done. I was melting in it.

True that Su is really beautiful, umm...sexy in the way I think, kind and pure, always respects my privacy and moreover is the correct feminist. Her power and intelligence are her gems with her God like character. I'm so lucky to have her. Now I understand why I wasn't destined for Rae, because I had to get Man Su.... My real Love♡.

"I'm leaving guys need to pack my stuff" Jungkook sternly said in a straight face and left after patting Seokji's small head. The baby smiled and scrunched her nose as a reaction. Jaeyoung flinched at the moment because she was thinking something deeply. Maybe she's too unhappy to leave.

"We too have to leave I guess..."

"...Hmm" Jimin hummed and nodded to Jihyu's suggestion. She gave a cute little kissy on Rae's cheek and baby Seokji's head. Jimin patted Rae's head and left. There we left with Taehyung, Jae, Rae me and Su. Small baby can't understand the talk but she understands the environment.

Taehyung gladly took Seokji to his lap and tried to shake off the tension. The three girls hugged eachother and I left with Su to go to the rock. The rock is the place where it's dark yet moon peaks in, silent but air and insects talk to me and the breeze caresses me lovingly.

"May I ask you something?" Su asked. I nodded and embraced her on my chest. She fills up me in a way that I can never feel from anyone else.

"Is Rae having some problem with you? D-don't mistake my talk, I'm too bad at reading emotions so...." She was hesitant in making eye contact.

I didn't know I'll face this so soon but before some misunderstanding happens I need to clear it. I was about to start but the kids and girls started calling me

Be a leader they said
It'll be fun they said

I'm saying all they said is lie, being leader is no fun.

"Will explain you everything in detail later okay?" I pecked her forehead and ran for packing work.

Happy Prathamastami y'all 😍🤗💜
Being the elder one of the house is damn so tiring thanks to our culture they celebrate this oneday when the elder sibling is treated as King/Queen 👑😂😂😂. Okay so wait for next chapter we'll be ending chill time with the camp and enter into job× romance×mission chapters ahead😉.

Ok BAYEEEEEEEEEE
SARANGHEYOOOOOOOOOOO 💜😘🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 308 20
๐˜ˆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต, ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐™…๐™ž๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ. ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ...
42.4K 625 9
๐™๐™–๐™š๐™๐™ฎ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ:- ๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™  ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™—๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก!!!...*๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ž๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ง๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ค๐™›๐™› ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™™๐™ง๏ฟฝ...
48.2K 4.5K 47
เดตเดฟเดงเดฟ......๐Ÿค เด…เดคเตŠเดฐเต เดตเดฒเตเดฒเดพเดคเตเดค เดธเด‚เดญเดตเด‚ เดคเดจเตเดจเต†... เดจเดพเด‚ เด‡เดทเตเดŸเดชเตเดชเต†เดŸเตเดŸเดคเตเด‚ เดจเดฎเตเดฎเดณเต† เด‡เดทเตเดŸเดชเตเดชเต†เดŸเตเดŸเดคเตเด‚ เด’เดฐเต เด•เตˆ เด…เด•เดฒเดคเตเดคเดฟเตฝ เดจเดทเตเดŸเดชเตเดชเต†เดŸเตเดฎเตเดชเต‹เตพ เด’เดจเตเดจเตเด‚ เดšเต†เดฏเตเดฏเดพเตป เด†เดตเดพเดคเต† เดจเต‹เด•เตเด•เดฟ เดจเดฟเตฝเด•...
23.9K 1.1K 32
"๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ" ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ. ๐˜๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฃut ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ...