Attack On Freedom (AoT X Fnaf...

By The_Ghost_Ryder

The year 1987, Y/n Afton has just gotten a part time job to work with animatronics. She knows her father is h... More

💀The Beginning💔
💔Alive💔
🗡A New Comrade🐾
🥀Infected🥀
🐺Hunted🏹
☠️Head Start💨
🦠Immune🖤
🗡️Tell Me💌
🤍Hide-and-Seek🖤
🌹The Truth Comes Out💔
🗝️Confession🥀
💥Madness💢
💜💜💜General A.⭐⭐⭐
🐾Army Training🪖
✨Our Family💘
🕯️A Hello and painful Goodbye💔
💙Our End🥀
Attack on Revenge

🔪The Return of Family💜

190 9 7
By The_Ghost_Ryder

(Don't forget to vote and follow 💖)

~3rd pov~

Henry set the person down on the stage and cleaned him up. Seeing the old bullet wound healed up.
". . . How are you alive. . .Micheal?. . ." He asked.

Micheal's eyes fluttered open and looked at Henry.
"I'm. . . Not ready to die. . . Yet." He murmured.
"But. . . How? I shot you. You were dead. Your pulse wasn't-"
"Dad said it himself. We're special. . ." He sighed.

"Micheal, how are you alive?" Eren asked.
"I'm not sure. I just remember being knocked out, then waking up alone with a pounding headache and sore body." He muttered.

"Are you saying. . . That you can regenerate? Like a titan?" Hange asked.
"I don't know. . . Maybe. . . Y/n is immune. . . Can't change even if she's bit by the infected. . . I can't die. . . Not even a bullet to the head can kill me. . . My dad. . . Just twisted all around." He growled, "Where is she? Y/n. . . Isn't she with you?"

Henry closed his eyes and looked away from Micheal.
"Uncle Henry. . . Where is she?"
"She ran away." Levi said.
"She what?"
"She ran away. She took off."
"She didn't-"
"That's not all. . . She's pregnant." Armin said.
"Preg- WHO LET HER LEAVE?!"
"She snuck out late at night. While we were asleep-"
"Who's the father?" Micheal asked.

The group fell silent. They each looked at one another before Micheal rose up and sat on the edge of the stage.
"Who's the damn father?" He hissed.

Henry reached for Michael shoulder but was it was shoved away before Micheal turned to face him.
"Don't you fucking touch me! Tell me! Why did she run away when she knew she was pregnant?! Who impregnated her in the first place?! Who hurt my little sister!" He yelled.

Micheal searched for whoever looked the most guilty. He found 2 targets who seemed sketchy.
"Eren, Jean. . . Which of you two did it?!"
"What?!"
"I didn't do it!!" Jean yelled.
"Who slept with my sister then?!"

"I did." Levi said.

Everyone instantly shut up and stared at Levi. In confusion and in shock. They expected for the two to tease each other but never hook up.
"You. . . Why would you sleep with her?! Were you that aroused you convinced her to sleep with you?!"
"She wanted to sleep with me. I said it was a bad idea but-"
"But nothing! You should've kept it in your pants is what!-"
"It wasn't the Captain's fault! She wanted to sleep with him-" Sasha squeaked.

"Oh! So it's her fault that she's pregnant?!"
"No! I didn't say-"
"It sure as hell sounded like it!! Blame the girl for getting pregnant! It's not like she can control her body like tha-"
"ENOUGH!!" Henry yelled.

Henry looked at Micheal and held his arms.
"Y/n didn't leave because she wanted to. She left because she said it was for us, that she'd become a burden for us-"
"She's not a burden! Why the hell didn't you comfort her?! She gets hurt by the slightest things!"

Levi was sitting down by the table and drinking his black tea. Simply thinking about ways to track Y/n down.
"Michael. . . We can find her. So don't worry-"
"She's my little sister, the only one I have left! I am going to worry! Not only about her but about that unborn child that bastard planted in her!!" He yelled again.

"Comrade can find her." Levi said.
"Let's go then!" Eren was pulled back by Jean and Connie as everyone waited for Comrade and the other wolves to prepare.

They soon headed out in search for the girl. Micheal was also searching for his father, for revenge. The group did their best to find any tracks, but those ended up being the infected tracks. Levi, Hange, Mikasa, Eren, Armin, Erwin, Mike, Jean, Sasha, Connie, Micheal, or Henry didn't lose hope.

They know she's out there somewhere trying to survive on her own. They just need to find her. Comrade was pushing past his limit to find his beloved owner. The one who rescued him from the infected who was feasting on his young siblings.

Even for a wolf, he was dedicated to find his owner. The day was passing by so quickly, Levi and Michael were growing more desperate to find her. She still hasn't shown any signs to where she was possibly at.

Where could she be? Can they ever find her again? The tracks are wiped out by the new layer of snow, her scent gone due to the cold air, the level of being caught in the middle of a horde was dangerously rising.

Henry called that they go back before it's too late. Levi and Micheal knew they had to turn back before they all freeze to death.

That was their routine for each day, a group of 4 would head out and search for Y/n. But they all returned with nothing. They could not find any trace of her whereabouts, it was like she disappeared off the face of the earth.

Forever lost to the world, and never found.

Levi, Henry, Micheal, or Mikasa didn't give up on searching. Hange and Armin did their best to train the new pups and the wolves how to track better. To use Y/n's old scent and find her.

But the wolves came up with nothing. The group managed to find other survivors, Henry, Levi, and Micheal would questioned each of them about Y/n.

They met 2 survivors. One who was called Paul who was also a medic. And woman named Rio who was a nurse.
"Have you ever came across this girl?" Micheal asked as he slid the couple the old photo of Y/n.

They examined the picture and looked at each other.
"Yes, we have." Rio said.
"You have!?" Henry asked.
"Yes, she was in terrible condition. She's pregnant and on the move, she saved Paul from a group of geeks." Rio answered.
"She and I barely made it out alive." Paul said.
"S-She still is pregnant. . ." sighed Micheal.

"Do you know her? Is she your wife?"
"N-No. . . She's my sister. My little sister. She's pregnant and left us, she thinks she would've been a burden for us."
"Oh my, we didn't know. She never said anything about family or friends."
"What did she tell you?"
"She said that her camp was raided by other survivors. That they killed her husband and she escaped on her own."
"She's not married. . ." Henry muttered.

Levi sat on the stage and listened to the couple speak.
"She lied to us?"
"Yes, to not be suspicious. Where did you last see her?" Micheal questioned.
"Um. . . Was it in the subway tunnels?"
"I think so. . . She was heading to New York or New Jersey, one of those two. We don't know what for, those places are empty and filled with geeks." Paul said.

"She's searching for tall buildings. . ." Levi said, "Tall buildings are safe at the top. She could be loud and no infected would be able to hear her and if they do, it will take them a while to run up those stairs."

Micheal held his face and looked at Rio and Paul.
"What condition was she in again?"
"Bad. . . She looks so tired, she's lost so much hope in her eyes, she looks so empty." Rio muttered with guilt.
"We offered her to come with us but she refused and left us in the morning. Telling us to come here."
"That's all she said?" Henry asked
"Yes. . ." Rio sighed, close to tears.

"Oh, Paul. . . We should've persuade her more, she's probably hurt or injured out there all alone-"
"It's okay, Rio. She's just fine. We'll find her and bring her back to pay for our debt."
"There's no debt. You can help if you want, but you don't owe us anything." Henry chuckled.
"We are going to find her. I'm just so relieved that she's okay." Michael smiled.

His little sister was alive. And she might be heading to.
"Do you know how many months til she's due?" Henry asked.
"Um, I'm not sure. Rio had a better look at her-"
"1 to 2 months."
"Dammit." Micheal growled, "We're losing time. We have to find her."

Levi was always up for the search party, but Erwin, Armin, and Hange would explain how searching will take them days. So Henry had another idea.
"Why don't we send some animatronics to find her?"
"What?" Jean asked.
"We can program some of them to search the city and New York, they will be live on the cameras, so we can see what they'll see. And think about it, they don't have blood or organs. They can easily kill off tanks and chargers, and they cannot be damaged so easily now that we've upgraded them."

"Holy crap, Uncle Henry! Your right! Who can we send?!"
"We need the most mobile and strongest ones to search. I can make new ones and keep the oldies here, I just need another piece of paper. Hange and Armin can help me make more."
"Rio, Paul, you two can rest. Mikasa, Jean, Connie, Eren, you four fix up some food. I'm going to check on the animatronics outside, Erwin, Mike, Levi you can come with me." Micheal said before walking off outside.

Times got harder, food was scarce, so was their ammo supply. More and more hordes grew in numbers, even managing to break through the guarded fence. It's thanks to the animatronics for stopping the dead in time.

The time passed, Micheal was older, Levi and the rest were too. Uncle Henry was now 45 years old, still is perfect condition and active thanks to training with Armin and Eren.

The new search-bots haven't found anything for them. Levi was badly missing Y/n. His love. His very first love. The woman carrying his child. The girl who broke past his tough and calm wall. The one who tamed him and loved him. Was gone.

How can she possibly be gone? He always carried the guilt of losing her. He knew he shouldn't have walked away from her. He was just processing what he heard, he never thought of becoming a father, he never dreamed of it, but now he'd have plenty of amazing dreams about Y/n and his child.

Dreams about dancing with Y/n in the kitchen while his son or daughter watched and laughed. Or about strolling out onto the snow and watching his child play with the fresh snow.

So many great happy dreams, but so much guilt resting on his shoulders, of course he'd never show it to the group. He'd just be himself and remain quiet. But alone, he'd think about her and be lonely. He missed her warm body, her bright beautiful smile, her care and love.

He regretted everything. For not being there when she needed. For not talking to her. For every damn thing he'd done wrong. He'd curse himself every passing day for not even kissing her when he had the chance. All he could do now, was search for her. And pray that she was alive and perfect.

If only she was here.

~~~

At dawn, Levi awoke. He got up and patrolled around the pizzeria, the animatronics rested and some woke up for the morning shift. Comrade stretched and yawned before following Levi, Comrade was now dedicated to Levi. He wanted to protect him, he never got to with Y/n.

General, Titan, Baby, and Savage woke up and followed them outside. Levi stood out there and looked at the clear sky, still feeling trapped, back in the walls again, Titans lurking just outside of them, but swap them out with flesh eating deceased people with some that have mutated into tank crushing machines.

He heard the low snarls of the dead outside the gate. He's just glad that they are walkers instead of runners or climbers. They'd destroy this wall instantly. Barbed wires, spikes, wooden stakes, metal bars, tall metal fences, and more protected shields around the area. 

"Levi?" Henry said as he walked out and wore a jacket.
"Your up early."
"You, too, huh?" Levi asked.
"I was up all night working on the new animatronics. . . And the upgraded ones." He sighed.

Levi stared back up at the sky and waited in silence.
"So. . . I keep forgetting that you and your friends aren't from this world somehow. You all got sucked into this hellhole on accident."
"We've been living in a hellhole our entire lives. We just got wrapped into a new one all together." Levi said.
"Right. . . So instead of large 14 or 50 meter titans, now it's an entire world of infected humans." Henry said.

"I never thought I'd ever say this. . . But I'd rather be with the titan's instead of here. At least we could somehow control the titan's instead of having the dead who have no chance of being controlled by anyone besides the Witches." Levi replied.

Henry leaned against the door and watched the wolves play around with their little newborn pups.
"The dead are different than living Titans. . ." Henry said.
"Very different. These bastards can climb the damn walls back in our world. We'd all be dead."
"Unless you Survey Corps got involved and aimed for the heads. . ." Henry said.

Henry called Foxy over and used a screwdriver to fix his jaw again.
"Loose again. . . Try not to stretch out so much." Henry sighed.

Foxy turned away and walked back to his post. Henry sat on a upside down bucket and looked to Levi.
"How are you handling it?" Henry asked.
"Handling what?"
"Y'know. . . Y/n. . . Her leaving and all. . ."
"Just fine. She's not affecting me." He lied.
"Oh. . . I thought you and her had a bond-"
"No." He answered.
". . . Right. But you still wanted to search for her?"
"For Micheal and you. Or else you guys might just stop working."
"Uhm. . . Thanks. For supporting us then. Y/n is out there somewhere. . . We'll find her soon enough." Henry smiled to himself.

"Sup, Uncle Henry. . . Morning, Levi." Micheal said.
"Morning."
"Want some tea?" Henry asked.
"I'm okay. I'm taking Baby out to do another patrol outside the gates." He said before checking his ammo in his rifle.
"I have enough, I'll also look for more supplies while I'm out." He grinned as he walked off.

"You can let me out now, Toy Bonnie!" He called out. The large wooden doors spread open and let the two survivors out before closing again.

"There he goes again. . ." Henry chuckled.
"He really loves Y/n." Levi muttered.
"Of course he does. It's his only living sibling."
". . . What happened with Y/n's family? She told me a little but not the full story exactly."

"Oh, she didn't?"
"Not really."
"Hmm. . . Well, they didn't have a great childhood. William wasn't exactly a great father, they were okay as children but when the two younger ones were born. . . William shifted all of his attention on those two. . . Forgetting about Y/n and Micheal. Micheal grew awfully jealous of his younger brother Christopher. So he would always pick on him, pull pranks, scare him, poor boy was only about 6 or 7 years old. Micheal was a teenager then. Stupid, reckless, and immature teenager going through a rebellious stage. Y/n was slightly annoyed by Elizabeth who'd always bother her. But she was very close with Chris, then the bite of '83 happened. . ."

"Bite of '83? What's that?"
"The horrible prank, gone wrong. It was on Christopher's birthday, Micheal thought it'd be fun to stick his little brother's head into the mouth of an animatronic. But the animatronic malfunctioned and. . . It crushed Chris's head."

Levi didn't answer, far to into the story to say a word.
"That led William to break, he grew jealous of every one with a family, it broke his wife and Y/n, Micheal was left with utter guilt and self-hate. Then he lost Elizabeth to another malfunction of another animatronic. . . That one right there named Circus Baby, that finally made William crack. He began to abuse Micheal, he'd verbally and mentally abuse Y/n, and his wife died of heartbreak."

"Do you think that's one of the reasons Y/n left. . . Because of those old mental scars left by her father?"
". . . Most likely. He probably told her bad things about everything were her fault."
"What did you do?"
". . . I was raising my family, before my son and daughter. . . Were gone. . . My wife divorced me. . . And left me alone. Everything happened at once, soon enough, I was taking care of Micheal and Y/n as if they were my own children. I love them both very much, I was going to take them in before this. . . Infection happened. . . But now it's all different. . ."

Levi glanced at Henry and saw his fallen head. His hands were held together and almost shaking like he wanted to cry but didn't want to break.
"I've always looked at those two like my own children. . . Ones that were born with a bad father. . . If the Lord could give everyone a chance to restart. . . I'd make sure to adopt them as my kids."

Levi felt pity for the poor man who lost everything, but he felt rage and hate towards the man named William. He hurt Y/n and caused her to do this. To leave because he made her feel like a burden to them.

~~~

"Kenny, we should be-"
"Quiet, blondy. . . I ain't staying there any longer, you three decided to follow me because you felt the same. Not only that, but because y'all are scared of being devoured by 'em infected ones. Your so scared that you don't even believe that your Titan forms can fight them off, it'll only draw more attention to ya, huh?" He taunted.

Annie scowled as Reiner and Bertolt remained quiet and calm on their horses.
"Now, just listen to me and follow my instructions if you wanna survive out here. It has been a while since we've landed here, so I've picked up a few things here and there. First, aim for the head, second don't attack the witch, third don't make any sound, and fourth don't be bitten or scratched by them." He warned before trotting off with his black and white horse.

Reiner and Bertolt kept up with Kenny and Annie grew more ticked off, they left Coyote to the dead and abandoned Manzuki for this. Talk about turn of events. Not only did they only have each other left, but they were being followed by a pair of men.

Kenny kept his ears sharp and his eyes clear. He could hear the extra low whispers of the strangers, he halted his horse and waited.
"Kenny? What are you doi-"
"Shut it, bulk boy." He snapped.

He looked to the left and saw the two men hiding behind the bushes.
"Come on out now! Or I'll kill ya from here!" He yelled, "This is your only and final warning!"

Slowly the men got up and walked to the four people with their hands raised. They looked clean and cut, both had clean backpacks on and two AK's on their sides.
"We didn't mean to creep you out, we're survivors too. We were just inspecting you and your group, Sir. You seem like you all need help and possibly. . . A place to stay."
"What's your name, boy?" Kenny asked.

Reiner, Bertolt, and Annie both aimed their pistols at the two men who had their hands up.
"I'm Nicolas, sir, this is Pierre, my boyfriend." He said.
"Boyfriend? You two together like that?" Kenny laughed.
"Yes, sir."
"Hmm, what's in your bags then?" Kenny questioned.

"Just supplies for us to have on the road. You all look starved, here. . . Have what you want. We have plenty and more at our safe base back home." Nicolas said as he and Pierre slowly handed their bags to Kenny.

Kenny opened the bags and saw fresh baked bread, muffins, water bottles, meat, cheese, ammo, and delicious prepped fish.
"Where'd you get this?"
"Like I said, Sir. From our home base. It's like a military and home mixed town. Safe built and protected, anti-infected weapons and traps, perfect for families and groups such as your own. We've recently found more than 3 other survivors who needed surgery immediately." Nicholas answered.

"You have doctor's?"
"Yes, we do. We have plants, gardens, horses, meat, even small bakeries for children, and many cabins available for other survivors." Nicolas answered.
"Why ain't ya boyfriend taking?"
"He's french sir, he doesn't speak English that well."
"French?"
"Pierre, can you try to say something?" Nicolas asked.

"Bonjour, je suis Pierre et j'aime Nicolas." He said with a strong and cute french accent.
"What did he say?"
"He said and I quote 'Hello, I am Pierre and I love Nicolas.'" Nicolas blushed.

Kenny threw the bag back at Bertolt and the three teens instantly dug inside the bag for the food and ate it down.

"Écoutez, Sir Kenny, j'espère vraiment que vous ne nous faites pas de mal, nous serions heureux de vous ramener, vous et votre famille, à notre base pour plus de sécurité." Pierre smiled.
"What he say?" Kenny asked.
"Said, 'Listen, Sir Kenny, I really hope you don't hurt us, we would be happy to bring you and your family back to our base for added safety.'" Nicolas answered.

"Pfft! Family?! This ain't my family, just some scared children who followed me cause they are weaker than they look. Why do you and your boyfriend even want us to go home with ya?!"
"B-Because it's our job to rescue and bring back good survivors to our home so they don't die out here. We're just generous people and we want everyone to be safe and alive." Nicolas said.

"Is there some price we gotta pay?"
"Not much, just help around the garden, harvest, construction for better walls and protection, or join the patrol and fighter squads." Nicholas answered.

Kenny looked at the three who were devouring the snacks and preserves, obviously hungry and thirsty. Reiner was fighting over the last muffin with Bertolt and Annie was drinking most of the water and eating the bread.

"S'il vous plaît, Sir Kenny. Nous voulons juste aider." Pierre said with empathy.
"He said that we just want to help, sir." Nicolas added.

"I wouldn't mind. . ." Reiner said.
"Me either. . ."
"Where is this base located, then?" Kenny asked.
"You can follow us, they just won't really approve of you holding guns at our faces." Nicolas said.

"Its just us four right?" Bertolt asked.
"Yes, the new found survivors are there already, we just need to head ba-"

"Silver-tongue12, this is Papa-League, do you copy?" The walkie talkie said.
"This is Silver-tongue12, with NativeF, what's the problem?" Nicholas asked.

"We've found 3 other survivors, the names are Zoe, Peter, and Lanny. Do you have any survivors on your end?"

"Yes, we have found four survivors, they go by the names. . . What are your names?" Nicolas asked.
"Kenny."
"Annie."
"Bertolt."
"Reiner." They said, Reiner and Bertolt were holding their uncertainty of hearing those names on the radio.

"They go by Reiner, Bertolt, Annie, and Kenny, over." He replied.
"Are they clear of bites and marks?"
"Yes."
"Alright, then head on over back to base. We'll examine them and see if they will reside in our base or decide to go home. May your survival be long."
"And may your end be calm." Nicholas finished.

"The hell was that?"
"It's our motto."
"What's a motto?"
"Nothing, what's the motto with you! Hahaha!"

Kenny aimed his gun at Nicolas who quickly shut up.
"Ahem, our motto is May your survival be long and may your end be calm. It's like wishing good luck for our journeys. And we found our luck by finding you four! Come on now. I can't wait for you guys to see our home." Nicolas turned around and led the four into the woods.

"Now the journey back is tricky, but that's also another reason why no one is able to find us." He smiled, Pierre tucked a strand of Nicolas's hair behind his ear and grinned.

"Tu me dois encore." Pierre chuckled.
"I know. . . You can do whatever you want, I won't complain." Nicolas laughed.
"Je te l'ai dit, on trouverait des gens."
"I know, you were right. You won the bet."

Kenny and the three behind him looked at them with a skeptical feeling. Their home base? Their own motto? Harvest, construction, power, patrols? It sounded too good to be true.

"Que pensez-vous du nouveau général?"
"He'll definitely be replaced by the new recruit. Wanna bet on it?"
"Amende." Pierre scoffed.

They shook hands and walked back to their home.

_________________________

STAY TUNED AND SEEYA SOON GUYS GALS AND NON-BINARY PALS!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 525 32
(Y/N): "Let's survive this shithole in this zombie apocalypse." (Y/N) (L/N) was a soldier of US because he was been battle in Vietnam and then he de...
679K 21.5K 37
20 year old Y/N strongly dislikes hanging around her pest of a little brother, and so you can only imagine her disappointment when she gets the call:...
18.6K 309 36
Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and Autumn moon is bright. My name is (Y/N)...
156K 6.2K 33
William Afton x Demon Daughter Reader [Ft. the Afton Family]. __________________________ ❝𝙿𝚊𝚙𝚊... 𝙰𝚖 𝙸 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛?❞ ╰┄➣𝙈𝙄𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙇𝙀|...