SaiShi Tales

By aesthetesoulx

Based on my comfort ship SaiShi- Sai Ketan Rao and Shivangi Khedkar known for Mehndi Hai Rachne Waali. "๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๏ฟฝ... More

Introduction
First Meet - OS
...until next time - OS
Hyderabad Tales - TS
Hyderabad Tales 3 - TS
Puppy - OS
"close your eyes" - OS
a musical night - OS
jealousy n' cravings - TS
jealousy n' cravings 2 - TS
facts! - OS
eid scenes - OS
demos n' demands - OS
lovesick - OS
until I found you

Hyderabad Tales 2 - TS

1K 72 15
By aesthetesoulx

Shot 2 of 3 ( ps: i've decided to make this a three shot. enjoy <3 )

"We just took the blood test and pcr test for shivangi. the results will be out by evening. Her symptoms do look like it's covid but let's not jump to conclusions and wait for the results." said the doctor

"what? covid? but we haven't been going out anywhere...oh god..will she be fine doctor?" asked Sai with worry

"yes don't worry she will recover soon..we will know if it's covid or not by evening. till then i have given medicines for her fever and fatigue. take care" saying so the doctor left followed by other two set men who informed Sai that today was a day off for them as Shivangi isn't well.

Sai was very worried and he didn't know why but that was not his main concern now. his main concern was Shivi. He slowly advanced towards her bed and sat beside her on the bed near her sleeping figure.

He gently ran his fingers on her face and tucked her hair behind which were covering her pretty face and whispered to her " hey, you need to get up! i can't see you like this. we need to fight. no one fought with me today. so wake up shivangiii"

no response came...he sighed and slowly got up and went back to his flat to change into his casual clothes as he had barged in Shivi's flat in Raghav Rao's suit out of worry.

After an hour, he came back to Shivi's flat to check up on her. Since she was sleeping no one locked the door and he entered back. He slowly went in to her room and saw that she was still sleeping.

Why didn't she wake up? she's been sleeping since so long. worry hit him again. he quickly went and sat beside her on the bed. He gently put his palm on her cheeks and patted it slightly.

"Hey shivangi! uth jao ab! kitna soyega? pallavi ke jaisa kumbhkaran ka behen ban gaya tum bhi. utho??" he said in a low but audible voice. she didn't wake up

"arey baba! uth jao na! acha ab main nahi ladunga tujhse! ab toh uthja..please? shivangi! utho! i'll not fight with you pakka!" Sai said with worry dripping from his voice and his hands still on her cheeks.

still no response so with disappointment he shook his head down and closed his eyes. The next moment he felt a cold hand on his hand which was on her cheeks. He looked up again and heard a low whisper like voice

"Pakka?" Shivangi asked
"arey han baba pakka!!" Sai immediately responded with immense happiness.

She tried to sit up. Sai moved closer and his one hand held her by her shoulder and the other slid down her waist and helped her to sit up. They both were this close off screen for the first time. They felt their heartbeats increasing but they chose to brush it off. "Thanks" Shivi whispered.

"How are you feeling now?" Sai asked looking at her with concern

"I'm fine..i think i have a headache and i feel very weak." Shivi said in her low voice

Sai already missed her chirpy voice. "oh..you have been sleeping since morning. it's evening now..i'll get something for you to eat. okay?" Sai said and quickly got up and didn't wait for her answer and stormed out to get the food.

Shivi was just staring at him and then realized he was gone. what? this guy is the same guy i've known for these past months? he used to avoid talking to me so much. not a good morning not a goodnight. all he did was fight for silly things or simply talk for work. maybe he isn't as khadoos as he looks..? she fell in deep slumber of thoughts.

Just in half an hour, Sai was back with parcel of food. "hey, look i've got you veggie soup and dal chawal. It will give you some instant strength" he said while unpacking the food on her bed table, smiling.

he looks good when he's smiling..she thought and slightly smiled. "mhmm nice smell. Thanks Sai" she said while getting up and adjusting herself and sai helped her again. "You seem very weak. how will you eat?" Sai asked

"uhh don't worry i'll try..jitna hosaka utna khaungi" she said with puppy eyes unknowingly. Sai couldn't help but again sit beside her and took the spoon in his hand and put it in front of her. Shivi looked at him surprised

"What? eat." Sai said authoritatively.

shivi retorted "arey no it's okay sai..i'll manage"

"ssshhh abhi apna bad bad train shuru mat karo. you don't have energy. isliye chup chap khalo" Sai kept the spoon in front of her lips again.

Shivi was surprised. is this the same guy. damn. someone pinch me. Then she opened her mouth and let him feed her all the while staring at him with surprise and a tint of confusion.

He fed her the soup and the rice all the while when stealing glances at her staring at him and blushing a bit feeling her gaze on him. After that, he took a tissue and wiped her mouth. "You're done. now i'll get your medicines then after some time you can lay back" Sai told her while cleaning up the things on the table.

He got her medicines and a glass of water and gave it to her. She gently took it and their fingers brushed. "Thank you" Shivi said

Sai gave her his bright smile. damn he looks good when he smiles. shivi smiled back. After she took her medicines, she lazily adjusted herself against the bed post and closed her eyes tiredly, like there's no life left in her.

Sai couldn't bare the sight in front him. after all, he never saw her like that. he always saw her all bright and chirpy, quiet and cute in her own world. She used to brighten up his day just with her presence..though he used to get annoyed at her for fighting with him but at the bottom of his heart he found her and her antics cute.

I have to do something he thought. Sai quickly went and brought a chair from the living area and adjusted it beside shivi's bed and sat there. Sai then cleared his throat to get her attention. "mhm mhm"

Shivi slowly opened her eyes and looked to her side. she looked at him with questioning eyes.

"What? we never got a chance to hang out or get to know each other because of our work schedule. plus our silly fights never gave the chance either. so...."
Sai explained

"So..?" shivi got curious

"So.....let's talk. i mean we have lot of time rn so it's a good chance to know each other." he said but all he wanted was to cheer up her mood and he knew she likes to talk.

"oh..right..what do we talk about..?" shivi asked awkwardly

"hmm let's start with your favorite food? it's my fav topic" Sai gleamed

"food!? food is bae. i love food a lot too!" she said with a pleasurable expression.

"oh really? kya hai tumhara fav food phir?" he chuckled and asked

"srsly? you too love food. can you choose one?" she face palmed. " ofcourse i love all the type of foods. i have too many favorites. but yeah i love sweets a lot. mhmmm rasmalai, ice cream, chocolates.." she closed her eyes and licked her lips thinking about them.

Sai just admired at the way she was talking..and resisted his urge to keep looking at her lips. she seems a lil bit alive now. he smiled at her and then he told her he liked sweets too but biryani was one superior favorite of him. they both dug in deep to know each other's favorites and were surprised at how they had similar tastes.

And this way they both had started conversing with food but just got indulged in talks with many other topics like fav songs, movies, places to travel and so much more. They both enjoyed each other's company. their room filled with their giggles and a different aura of positivity they felt for the first time in a while.

They were so lost in each other that they didn't realize it was now 9:30pm at night. Shivi yawned and only then did they both realize they had been talking for so long and now it's night. They looked at the clock and then at each other and laughed.

"chalo abhi bohat raat hogayi hai..here take your medicines and go to sleep" sai said while reaching his hands out to the side table and gave medicines and water to shivangi. She took the medicines.

"okay then..bye..take care and call me if you need anything" he got up from the chair to leave just then shivi caught his hand and he stopped in his tracks and looked back.

"Thank you so much Sai...for being here..with me" She said in a sweet voice and a genuine smile

Sai smiled whole heartedly and reassured her " it's okay you don't have to thank me" his hand still in her small palms

Shivi pulled back her hold on his wrist and forwarded her hand in a shake "Friends?" she asked

Sai was taken aback for a second but instantly reached out his hand to hold hers. "Friends!!" he shook her hand tightly. and they both giggled.

"acha abhi so jao..i'll come back tomorrow" sai said.
Shivi nodded and laid down on the bed. sai tucked her in the blanket like she was a lil kid and whispered "Goodnight" and left from there not before stealing a glance while looking back.

Shivi was still in a daze. i had no idea about this side of him..was he always so caring..i mean he just used to be so in his world all the time..or maybe it just looked like that..maybe he is not khadus as he portrays..maybe there is much more to him than he shows.. and she dozed off in her sweet sleep with his memories at the back of her mind.

On the other side, sai came all smiley smiley back to his flat. he really didn't know why he couldn't stop smiling but he felt good..and nice. And his smile widened when he checked his phone..

it was the msg from her doctor "shivangi is negative for covid. she just has viral fever and infection. she will recover soon if taken proper care of. Goodnight"

"Thank goodness..it's not covid" Sai whispered. but then it hit him. why was he so worried? why did he stay at her house for so long taking care of her? why has he been smiling like an idiot ever since shivangi said "friends?"...but alas! he didn't have the answer to his questions.

He just brushed off his thoughts and went to sleep still smiling and thinking of his saree ka dukan's cute face and conversations.

And this marked the beginning of a friendship which would last forever. A bond so beautiful and genuine that nothing could break it. Though only destiny knew where this friendship would lead them...to the path of love? or will it only remain friendship?

TBC
___________________________________

i hope you all liked the second part. i hope it wasn't too long or boring? :p
Do comment and vote. <3

will upload the third part to this sequel soon.

with love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.6K 3.2K 32
This story is about Sai , Raghav and Virat First Sai loved Virat but due to circumstances Sai and virat apart then Raghav enters in Sai's life read...
5.4K 653 13
Raghav Rao Age: 27 years He is a big businessman. He is a humble and caring man. His only family left after his parents death in his childhood was hi...
143K 9.1K 109
The lovely love story of my beloved Raghvi ๐Ÿ˜ Plot :-After Mandar track Raghvi's new normal Love life ...but there is still something which needed to...
10.1K 1.2K 35
The story is of two college lovers how they met how they become friends and how their friendship turns into a relationship... How they become Raghvi...