Child Of Fire ➵ Stilinski {Bo...

By taylahjasmyne

Clara Ridgeway is the girl who everyone thinks needs better friends. Everyone thinks she should be one of the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 5

17.5K 455 326
By taylahjasmyne

Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=154002505

Grabbing a green leather skirt, white lace toms and a white top that says 'more issues than vogue' I change into them, leaving my hair naturally curled and just placing a white clip in bow in the middle I run outside to Stiles' jeep and gasp once I'm all buckled in.

"What on earth was so urgent you need to spring out here with your shirt on backwards?!" Stiles says point to my shirt and I blush.

"Turn around so I can fix it" I say and he covers his eyes and I fix my shirt.

"Okay you finish now?" Stiles asks and I uncover his eyes for him.

"Yes, now I need your help, don't tell Scott" I say playing with my fingers.

"Before you say anything you should know Derek turned up at Scott's last night, threatening him not to play the game" Stiles says pulling out of my drive way and driving towards school.

"Are you serious!" I say shocked.

"Deadly" Stiles says.

"Is Scott okay?" I ask worried for my best friend and Stiles just nods.

"Clara, you will get cold in just that, take my black jumper if you get cold okay? Just put it around your waist for now please, I don't want you to get sick" Stiles says and I blush.

"You're too sweet Stiles" I say kissing his cheek and he starts to turn red.

We pull up to school and walk inside, to see Scott and Allison smiling and talking to each other.

"They need to date already" I say to Stiles, leaning against my locker and he nods at me.

Suddenly all the bells ring and we head to all our classes.

At the end of the day I notice Scott is missing.

Oh boy.

Stiles runs up and grabs my forearm, dragging me to his jeep and driving like a mad man towards the McCall household.

"STILES SLOW DOWN!" I shout at him.

He pulls up at Scott's then runs inside, making me run behind him.

Lucky I wore flats.

We slam into Scott's bedroom door.

"What did you find, where did you find, and yes I've had a lot of Adderall so" Stiles says quickly then blinks a few times at the end.

"What is going on?" I ask completely confused.

"I found something at Derek Hales" Scott says sitting on his bed.

"What!" I say in surprise.

"Whoa, are you kidding what?" Stiles says.

"There is something buried there, it smells of blood" Scott says to us, his eyes flickering between the both of us.

"That's great then?" I ask them both shrugging.

"You mean that's terrible, who's blood?" Stiles says punching my arm slightly.

"I don't know, but when we do, your dad gets Derek caught with the murder and you help me how to play lacrosse, because there is no way I'm not playing that game" Scott says, putting his stick on the bed. We all walk out of his room.

Sooner or later we are at Beacon Hills hospital, I just follow behind Scott and Stiles not really wanting to be here, I need to talk to Stiles about that book I found about my family. Scott disappears into a room and Stiles and I walk towards the waiting rooms to see Lydia.

Here we go with Stiles loving Lydia.

I wish it was me.

Stiles doesn't hide how awkward he is feeling and just stares at Lydia. I roll my eyes and go sit down at one of the nearby seats and Stiles starts to talk to Lydia. She is actually listening to him, she is smiling and nodding at him, or is that smiling and nodding the thing you do when you feel awkward and want the person to leave you alone. Suddenly Lydia fixes her hair and pulls out a hands free device.

Oh she was on the phone.

That's hella awkward.

Stiles sits next to me and then picks up a book, I hold in my giggle and he just playfully glares at me.

"Sorry, that's just funny" I giggle to him.

"Ha Ha, maybe next time your around your crush and they do something like that to you, you will understand how I feel" Stiles says sinking into his seat.

"Stiles, I'm around my crush every day, and he never notices me more than just a friend, he is too busy going after another girl" I state, talking about him of course.

"What guy wouldn't date you, you're perfect" Stiles says, whispering the last two words to himself not real sing I heard it.

I turn around to see Stiles watching Jackson and Lydia kiss and I groan.

"Ew yuck" I whisper to him.

"Kissing isn't gross Clara" Stiles says.

"It is when you're not the one being kissed" I say huffing.

"The smell was the same" Scott says walking up to us.

We both stand up.

"You sure?"

"So he did bury the other half of the body on his property" Stiles says not at all shocked by this information.

"Which means we can prove that he killed the girl" I say snapping my fingers.

"I say we use it" Stiles says walking off.

"How?" Scott says following Stiles then Stiles turns around stopping us in our tracks.

"Tell me something first, are you doing this because you want to stop Derek or do you want to play the game and he told you not to" Stiles asks Scott.

"There were bite marks Stiles bite marks" Scott says to Stiles.

I just cover my face in my face, groaning then wipe them down my face.

"We are going to need a shovel then" I state and the boys look at me, surprised by my outburst.

I don't want to do this, but I have no choice.

We leave the hospital, realising that night has completely set upon Beacon Hills, making us shovel up a dead body, no, half of a dead body much hard yet also easier; we then open the car doors and jump into the jeep and Stiles starts driving towards the Hale Household which is already darker than normal houses because it's burned down. I lean in-between the seats watching us drive through the reserve and see Derek get into his car, wow that's a really nice car he has, I quickly nap out of that thought and notice him driving away from the burned house.

Perfect.

We park the Jeep and start walking towards the Hale House. We all pile out of the jeep, the boys holding shovels while I hold the flashlight.

What, I wasn't going to dig up the body

"Wait, somethings different" Scott says but keeps walking.

"Different how?" Stiles asks confused.

"I don't know" Scott says looking around, slowing down.

"You don't know? What do you mean you don't know, you're the one with werewolf senses!" I state frowning at Scott.

Scott glares at me then finds the spot he claims the body is hidden and the boys start digging. I hold the flash light onto the place they are digging, freezing to death out here. The boys start digging deeper and deeper, as I constantly look around to make sure Mr creepy Hale doesn't return before we are able to find the body.

"Good digging boys" I say with sarcasm dripping from my voice.

The boys huff at me.

"Would be easier and faster if you were helping" Stiles says and I roll my eyes.

"Rather not touch the body, don't like dead people Stiles" I say to him.

"This is taking way to long, what if he comes back" Scott says, slightly panicking at the thought Derek will return.

"That's why we will get the hell out of here" Stiles says, shovelling deeper and deeper.

"What if he catches us Stiles" I ask, worried and looking around the dark forest.

"You run one way, I run the other, Clara runs in the last direction possible and whoever he catches first too bad" Stiles says with just a simple tone i just gawk at him.

Did he seriously just say that?

Ass.

"Well thanks Stiles" I say pissed off.

"I hate that plan" Scott remarks and I nod sitting down.

Stiles suddenly hits something and grabs Scott.

"Stop!"

I jump down to their level and we move away all the dirt to find some rope tied together, which Stiles starts to unite but he isn't getting it done fast enough than I would of hoped.

"Hurry up Stiles!" I hiss at him.

"I'm trying, did he have to tie it in like hundred knots?" Stiles says, struggling with the rope.

We all start pulling at the rope and finally uncover it to find-

What the fuck is that!

We all scream, jumping out of the hole which makes me fall on my ass.

I get a better look and it's a wolf.

What the hell, great job Scott.

"What the hell is that!" Stiles asks shocked.

"It's a wolf" Scott says completely stunned.

"I though you said you smelled a dead body, I thought you meant a human not some fucking animal!" I whisper shout at him.

"I told you something was different" Scott says and I groan and glare at him.

"This doesn't make sense" Stiles says confused, trying to figure it out, or what the hell actually happened to the body.

"Guys, we need to get out of here, before Derek gets back" I say worried.

"Yeah, guys help me cover this up?" Stiles says and I nod. We get ready and we look up to see Stiles looking at something.

"What's wrong?" Scott asks puffing.

"Do you see that flower?" Stiles asks and I look to see a purple plant in the ground.

"What about it?" Scott asks.

"That's wolfsbane" I explain to him.

"What's that?" Scott asks.

Wow.

He must of never seen the wolf man.

"Haven't you seen the wolf man?" Stiles asks and Scott shakes his head.

I just sigh and go to grab the flower, but when I pull it up rope comes with it, I frown to the boys and start pulling at it more and more, it starts to make a spiral around the dead wolf. I keep going until I reach the end of the rope and look over to see Stiles and Scott looking down at something, fear in their eyes.

"Clara, you need to look at this" Stiles says, causing me to drop the rope and walk over to Stiles.

I jump and yelp.

It's the over half of the body.

The dead girl.

Straight away we alerted Stiles' father and the police of what we found, and within the next morning, they had Derek arrested in hand cuffs, being put into the back seat of the police car. Derek looks at us, and by us I mean Scott and I leaning against the jeep. I frown at him and he just smirks at me and then is placed into the car. I look around the site, looking for Stiles, then notice him walking towards the police car. My eyes widen and I look at Scott and he is doing the same thing. Scott starts shaking his head at Stiles and I glare at him, hinting I will be pissed off if he gets into that police car.

Oh my gosh Stiles

Don't get in the police car.

Don't get in the fucking-

He got in the fucking police car.

Are you kidding me Stiles.

I watch as he talks to Derek, most likely trying to act tough. Suddenly his father opens his car door and grabs Stiles, dragging him from the car.

"Of course Stiles would be the one to do this" I state to Scott and he nods.

"Clara?" Scott asks me.

"Yeah Scott?" I ask turning to look at him.

"You like Stiles don't you" Scott asks me, but not in a teasing tone, more like he actually wanted to know.

"Of course I like Stiles, and yes I know you mean like like, but he is in love with Lydia, so it doesn't matter" I say, kicking the dirt under my shoes and Scott sighs.

Stiles then walks back to us and we get back into the jeep, driving away getting back to the town we call home. I sit in the back seat, feeling odd. I don't feel well at all honestly.

"Stiles, I don't feel well" I say to him.

"You just need food Clara" Stiles says looking at me through the rear view mirror.

I look over to see Scott looking unwell as well, as if he couldn't breathe.

My head starts to spin.

What the hell?

I grab my head, trying to clear my vision.

"I can't find anything about wolfsbane being used for burial" Scott says, typing away at his phone.

"Keep looking" I say groaning.

"Maybe it's a ritual, like they bury you as a wolf, or maybe it's a special skill, something you learn" Stiles tries to find of ways it could be used.

My head won't stop spinning.

"Ugh" I say loudly, banging my head against the side window behind Scott.

"I will put it on my to do list, after I figure out how to play the game tonight" Scott says, looking unwell and looking down.

"Maybe it's different for girl werewolf's" Stiles says trying to think more.

Shut up Stiles.

"Stop Stiles!" I shout.

"Stop what?" Stiles asks confused.

"Stop saying werewolf, stop enjoying it so much!" Scott says getting more and more angry with Stiles.

"Scott, stop, calm down" I say, groaning.

"You okay?" Stiles asks, worried now.

"No, no I'm so far from being okay!" Scott says groaning more and more.

"Stiles, you need to stop the car, do something!" I say groaning.

I feel like my body Is on fire.

"You know you're going to have to accept this Scott, sooner or later" Stiles starts but Scott cuts him off.

"I can't" Scott replies.

"You're going to have to!" Stiles says madly.

"No I can't breathe" Scott shouts, grabbing the roof of the car, making Stiles freak out and swerve the jeep across the road.

"Pull over!" Scott demands.

"Why what's happening!" Stiles asks, then I notice the bag, full of wolfsbane.

"You kept it!" I cried out, holding the rope full of wolfsbane.

"What was I supposed to do with it!" Stiles shouts at me.

"Stop the car!" Scott growls, his eyes glowing.

"Oh my god Stiles!" I say crying out.

Stiles slams his breaks on the car and I fling forward into the middle of the two front seats, watching Stiles grab the bag and throw it away and then watch Scott run away, too fast to even try and stop him. My body still feeling like it's on fire, I climb back into the back seat and lay down, groaning and rocking my body slightly. My white shirt feels tight around my chest and my skirt feels tight on my legs, I struggle to take the air in.

"Okay we are good- Scott?" Stiles asks confused.

"Stiles, help me" I whimper and he runs back to the car.

"W-What's happening" he says going to touch me but hisses when he touches my skin. "Clara, you're so hot I can't touch you, literally"

I groan and cry at the same time.

"Get me out of the back seat Stiles, hurry" I whisper and he grabs his sweater and carries me out of the car, that's when I lose it and push him to the ground. I feel like I am the fire I just felt. My back starts to crack and I scream in pain as two black feather wings pop out with red tips on the ends, I feel my eyes change to a different colour and soon my whole body becomes a fire bird.

A Phoenix.

My wings flap and I fly off the ground, going god knows where.

"CLARA! COME BACK!" I hear Stiles scream.

But right now I can't control anything I do.

I'm the child of fire now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 51 17
Elliot "Weasel" Clarke has been know as a few things, SAS, Mercenary, Insane, Idiot, Rainbow operator. This a full story about Weasel and the struggl...
366K 7.5K 43
"I'm not normal, but then again neither are you or this town."
18.2K 666 27
''𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙪𝙗 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙫𝙞𝙥𝙚𝙧''. Darcie Thornton was quite fran...
10.5K 152 5
Luke Patterson x reader (Julie and the phantoms).