tour - ariana grande/you

Oleh joricaminah

You(G!P) Co-headlining a tour with Ariana Grande sounds like something that only happens in dreams and Wattpa... Lebih Banyak

Blowing Up
Meetings & Managers
Victoria & Ariana
Coffee & Studio's
What A Day
Tour Prep/Drunk Nights
Show #1 - L.A
They Know
VMA's
She's What?
Can't Stay Mad Forever
Where is Y/N?
Mission Impossible (Part 1)
Mission Impossible (Part 2)
Are You Jealous?
Pay Him A Visit
You Told?
Pete Davidson?
Prison Fights & Dates
Freestyle
Letter To My Daughter
New Book
Help
NEW BOOK AGAIN
Together Again
exciting news!!!!!!
BOOK TWO

Trial and Error

2K 66 27
Oleh joricaminah

Day of the Trial

Jail was not a good place to be. Dinah had gotten into a fight with another female inmate and quite frankly beat her ass. The only good thing is that she didn't get into trouble for it because she didn't start it.

We were now sitting in a courtroom waiting for the judge to arrive. The girls had came along with my grandparents, Dinah's parents and Bryson's parents too. There was other people here like Camila, Scooter, and Daltons parents.

Not too long later the judge appeared. She was a woman who had to be in her late 50's or early 60's.

After the bailiff called the court to order and swore in the jury, the trial officially started. The prosecution calls their first witness and it's one of Dalton's friends, Henry.

He tells his side of the story and honestly it was a bunch of bullshit. He purposely left out certain details like them causing the accident and torturing me at the warehouse. He claims they went to London for a vacation, not to get back at me.

Tyler was the next witness called to the stand and it took everything in me to keep my composure. He looked like shit. Probably because the group doesn't fuck with him anymore. Jess said she broke up with him for snitching on us.

"Can you tell the court what happened on the day of February 2nd?" The prosecutor asks.

"Bryson murdered Robert Pines. I can't tell you what for because I don't know myself." Tyler answers.

I just know he isn't serious right now. I didn't see this situation take place because I was chained up but I know it didn't go down like that.

Tyler basically commits perjury for every question after that and we were all pissed. I thought I could trust him but truth is you can't trust anyone.

Our lawyer, Mike, asks Tyler some questions too. He shows the jury texts messages of our group chat, showing that Tyler agreed to and even helped plan our retaliation.

After many other questions and a couple other witnesses, the judge said there was a fifteen minute recess before the defense presents their case.

Bryson, Dinah, and I were taken to an office until it was time for the trial to start again. Our lawyer starts going over his defense case. An officer opens the door and the girls come in.

Ariana immediately comes over to me and wraps her arms around me.

"I've missed you so much. It's only been a week but it's been so long." She says.

"I've missed you more baby." I respond.

She places her lips on mine and I kiss back with no hesitation. I couldn't kiss her for a week and this was a feeling that I definitely missed.

We break apart and she stays next to me.

"Hey Mila." I say and hug her.

I say hi to the rest of the girls and hug them before sitting back down with Ariana on my lap.

"I hope the jury says you're not guilty because jail does not look good on you. And that goes for all of you." Jess says.

"Fuck off Jessica." Bryson says.

She wasn't totally wrong but I wasn't going to give her that satisfaction of being right.

"Okay, we have a few minutes left before we're called back into the courtroom so here's what I can try to sell to the jury." Mike says.

So far he was a pretty fucking awesome lawyer. I wonder where Ariana found this guy.

"Y/N, you were a target. Bryson and Dinah just helped out the same way Dalton's friends helped him. Thanks to Ariana, she gave me the flash drive that apparently Tyler found at the scene of the accident. It'll help prove my self defense case." He explains.

I nod my head as he finishes going over the case. The fifteen minute recess was up and it was time to go back to the courtroom. I give Ariana a kiss before having to be ripped away from her once again.

Everyone piles back into the room taking their previous spots.

"Is the defense ready to present their case?" Judge Thompson asked.

"We are your honor." Mike says.

Dinah, Bryson, and I were all on his witness list. We each tell the court and jury the truth from our point of views. The jury seemed to have mix emotions and it was written on each member's face. Dinah was the last witness so after the judge cleared her to step down, it was now time for both sides to present their final argument.

"Both the prosecution and the defense have now rested their cases. The attorneys will now present their final argument. Please remember, what the attorneys say is not evidence. However, do listen closely. They are intended to aid you in understanding the case. Prosecution, you may begin." The judge says.

"Thank you, your honor. Members of the jury, today you have heard testimony about many things. I'm here for you to see the truth. Y/N Sky came and disturbed a happy relationship and then murdered Dalton Gomez. Dinah Jane brutally hammered Adam Taylor to death with lamp. Bryson Potts simply shot Robert Pines in the heart. No matter what the defense says, these people are murderers and deserve to be in prison for their crimes. I've presented all that I could so hopefully you can see it the way that I do. They're guilty on a charge of murder one." The prosecuting attorney says and sits down when finished.

"Defense, you may proceed." The judge says.

"I'd like to start with the facts. Y/N was a target from the beginning. She didn't disturb a happy relationship because it stopped being happy long before she came in the picture. Ariana fell out of love and Dalton hated Y/N when that's who Ariana fell in love with. If you all pay close attention to the files on the screen, those are pictures of Y/N doing everyday regular things. Dalton stalked her for quite some time. This was put on a flash drive that he ended up losing. Dalton intentionally caused an accident to kidnap my client. He tortured her. Bryson and Dinah saved Y/N from possibly getting killed. Scared for his life, for the life of his best friend, Bryson shot Robert Pines. It was all self defense." Mike starts.

He takes a good look at the jury and the other people in the courtroom before proceeding.

"Y/N's DNA was on the gun used that killed Dalton because they were fighting over it as she tried to protect herself and her friends. Her DNA was not on the trigger but his was meaning that he killed himself. Dinah Jane was in a fight with a man. A man that just so happened to weigh 100 pounds more than her. A man that attacked her first. There's no other way to see this other than the fact that my clients were fighting for their lives. Thank you." Mike sits down.

I must admit that was a hell of a closing argument. I'm just hoping the jury will see it the way that it happened.

The judge dismisses the jury so they can reach a verdict. We're given another recess until they do so.

"Michael that was a good ass case you put together, man." I tell him.

"I seen the facts and just did my job." He replies.

It took about two hours for the jury to make a decision.

After everyone comes back into the courtroom, the judge speaks.

"Have you reached a verdict?" Judge Thompson asks.

"We have your honor." The foreperson answers.

"In the charge of murder one, what did you find the defendants?"

"We find the defendants not guilty."

"In the charge of murder two, how did you find the defendants?"

"We find the defendants not guilty."

"And in the charge of involuntary manslaughter, what did you find the defendants?"

"We the jury find the defendants guilty for involuntary manslaughter."

Well fuck. The only good thing is that we weren't found guilty for the first two charges because we probably could've gotten a life sentence.

I look and see the faces of my family. My grandparents were in shock. Camila and Ariana were hugging each other crying. Normani looks like she's seen a ghost. Victoria had her head buried in her hands. Jess looked completely lost as if she couldn't believe anything that was just said.

"In the charge of involuntary manslaughter you are ordered to pay one million dollars to each family of the deceased and will serve five months in federal prison. This court is adjourned." The judge says.

Well there goes three million dollars out of my pocket. The judge ordered that for funeral expenses and something about emotional support but I don't know.

Serving five months in prison meant that when I got out, Camila would already have had our child or would be going into labor any day. The same would go for Ariana. We don't get any time to speak to anyone as the guards take us immediately out to a bus that would transport us to California State Prison.

It was a long drive. We arrived in the desert as the prison was located in Palmdale. After a whole lot of booking all over again, we were in our cell. Dinah was once again alone on the women's side. Bryson and I were cell mates again too.

My mind raced back in forth between Ariana and Camila. What if I'm not there for either birth? Why did this have to happen to me? Ariana couldn't handle a week without me, how will she manage five months?

I got out of the bunk and sat at the desk in the cell and started writing a song in a notepad that I was given. My hand was just writing and writing and I didn't know what I had truly written until I was done.

Man, I don't why he told
That boy was realer than a bitch, man I don't know how he fold
He could've hit them with the script but he ain't sugarcoat
He told them what he told 'em
That was my brother, he bogus
Gotta act like I don't know him
Don't call my phone no more
That nigga lied to me in my face
Don't know know what he on no more
I even asked him "was it true?"
He told me "nah lil bro."
Bitch what you lyin for?
You had me crying bro, could've did that time bro

Now we ain't talking, nah
And he don't even call my phone no more cause ain't nothing to talk about
Nigga you dead wrong, left us on our own cause you ain't real no more
This shit fucked up niggas tellin on the guys I don't even wanna drill no more
I don't even wanna drill no more

Bitch I would've bonded you out
You could've stayed at my house
We would've figured it out
You took the easiest route
I wonder when he getting out 
Who he gon hang with now?
Man this nigga dangerous now
He might end up taking me out, damn
He might end up taking me down, damn
Won't feel safe if he around
Them folks ain't gon like how this sound
Cause bitch we came up from the ground
You get hit with that Tec if you foul
Just be quiet cause these niggas loud

I'd be sure to finish that some time later since that's all I had now was time. I laid back in the bunk and thought about Ariana before sleep consumed me.

_________________

This was a short chapter but I just wanted to add the trial in before I start the real drama and whatnot.

These next handful of chapters will be drama filled.

Anyways it's 5:17 in the am and I haven't slept yet.

Leave a comment or not since I can't tell you what to do.

Until next time lovely folks.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

64.3K 1.7K 28
This Is My Very First Book So Please Bare With Me . GIP Started : September 7th 2021 Finished :December 5th 2021 Some love can be Toxic and some...
437K 10.9K 43
"Alright, jeez mom." "So you kiss your mom like you kiss me?" • • • • • This is the story of Ariana Grande and the worst friend zone ever. // started...
161K 3.7K 35
Y/n saw a great opportunity when told they'll be auditioning dancers for a new tour. She decided to jump at the opportunity since she loves to dance...
220K 8.3K 110
As I'm typing my reply someone shoulder checks me causing me to drop my book and all my papers fly out of it. I look up and see it was a guy talking...