The Servant and the Wolf

By Lollo_Schnapple

" Robb...I'm a just a servarnt for your family..." " Well you are more to me than that, Savannah " ... More

Note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
Note
17
18
19
21
Thank you!

20

196 2 0
By Lollo_Schnapple

Robb's POV
I was woken up by Theon telling me that Savannah have been talking to Jamie Lannister.
" Are you completely out of your mind? Why did you tell her? " I reasoned as I took on my coat.
" I don't know? I guessed she had the right to know her father was at our camp?! " Theon yelled. I walked out and walked to Savannah's tent. As I opened I saw her sitting reading something. But soon as I entered her eyes looked straight at me in the eye.
" Fancy seeing you here " She said as she flipped a side in the book she was reading. I rolled my eyes and made my way over to her.
" You do realise you are just insane as Theon is? Why did you see Jamie?! " I snapped at her.
She closed her book shut and looked at me.
" Oh so I am insane?! Says the man who didn't tell me my father was here! " She confronted me.

" I wanted to protect you! " I argued back at her but she didn't stop there.
" No you wanted me to mind my business. But I hate to break it to you Robb. Jamie Lannister is my father by blood. He's my father. I know you hate him but he is my father. " she yelled at me.
I shook my head and felt my blood boil.
" Savannah he is the reason why you couldn't be with your family. " I said but regretted it as it left my mouth.
She looked at me with widened eyes and took a step back.
" The Lannisters is NOT my family iff that's what you're saying..." she said trying to be calm.
" I know! I am sorry. I didn't mean them...I meant the Tyrells. " I corrected myself.
She laughed at my answer and went on.
" Whatever. I guess I am just a servant in your eyes after all..." she said and turned her back on me.

I walked up to her and made her face me.
" How can you say that?.." I asked her.
Her lips went into a thin line and looked at the ground.
" I get it. You wanted to cross the bridge and make the Frey's to join you so you could ride and push Joffrey off the throne. I am just still suprised you chose some other over me. " she said and a tear left her face.

" Comon. You know that's not what I wanted to do. I mean yes I wanted to cross the bridge but I never wanted to choose someone over you. Never. " I said which made her smile at me.
" So are we done here with the fight? ".
She laughed and nodded her head. It became quiet and felt odd.
She backed away a little and sat down to read her book. " Are you okay with me reading my book now? " she joked. I chuckled and made my way out.
" Of course, my princess. " I joked which made her laugh.
I love her laugh and seeing her happy.

Savannah's POV
I stood by the horses and gave them some food as Catelyn were watching me.
I gave her a smile and continued to mind my business. After a while both Robb and Theon walked over and stood by her side watching me.
I petted one of the horses before I walked off.
I made my way over the cage were my father were living in.
" Good morning, father. " I said as I walked up to him.
He turned his face as he heard the word 'father'. " So you're calling me your father now after I gave you away?.." he asked me and stood up.
I smiled at the response. " Well Yeah..I do now. " I said and chuckled. He smiled a little and looked away.
" So...about that Stark boy...You like him?" He asked and nodded his head to Robb.
I turned my head and spotted Robb talking to Theon and were laughing. I smiled at the sight and turned my head back to Jamie. " Yeah...but he is promised to another...we were close but called it off. " I answered.

" Bullshit...Iff you love him then be with him. " Jamie said and sat down. That was my sign to leave him and go away.
I was heading to the hill with the trees and look out over the nature. I always loved the Nature of Westeros.
It took a couple of minutes before someone walked up behind me.
It was Robb. I turned around to face him. And as fast as I turned around. He leaned in and kissed me.
" I love you " he said when he pulled away. I was stunned over the whole thing.
" We are meant to be. I see it now. It's not that Frey girl. It's you. " he said.

A few moments later Catelyn joined us.
" Robb...you know you could get killed iff you marry her....WE would get killed. " Catelyn reasoned with Robb which didn't go so well.
" I would rather die than be without her...I know I and selfish in this but I love her. " Robb confronted her.

" I choose her. And I love her "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49K 3.4K 35
Vaera was the littlest lion and needed to be protected at all costs. Even from herself. ⚔️ "Without you I dont know what to do with myself." 🦁 Al...
24.8K 1.1K 40
Rina Stark felt a darkness inside her. She couldnt stop it. Couldnt hone it in time save her family. Could she figure it out in time to save Westeros...
15.5K 730 21
Carolina Stark was one of the lucky few to marry her best friend. But everything changed when her brother, Ned brings them to the capital. 🐺 "I th...
495K 12K 62
Zephyr Baratheon is the true Baratheon heir of Robert Baratheon and Cersei Lannister. When Zephyr was born, Cersei expected Blonde hair and Blue eyes...