๐‹๐Ž๐’๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐‹

By Imp3rfectDoll

She's fallin' in love now Losin' control now Fightin' the truth Tryin' to hide But I think it's alright More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
05
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
11
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐๐€๐‚๐Š๐†๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67 pt.1
67 pt.2
68
69
70
71
72
๐…๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐ž๐๐๐ข๐ง๐ 

33

27.1K 1.4K 463
By Imp3rfectDoll

𝗢𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹._.𝗟𝗮𝗹𝗮 𝟤𝟥𝗆 𝖺𝗀𝗈

As he was driving music was playing and he started to slick speed. Just riding with him and is relaxing.

Now if I tell you about my problems, would you listen?
Would you give up on a search if I go missin'?
Close my eyes and hope that pain'll go missin'
I done fell a couple times, but now I'm trippin'
Them soul ties got me stuck again
But I swear to God, in my mind, all I wanna do is fuck again

"You still not telling me where we going?" I asked.

"A place." He said.

"What place?" I asked and just smirked.

"A place that you go to?" He said.

"Oh guess what?" I said.

"What?" He asked.

Cause them dreams came true and them nightmares too
They be quick to give they heart but they don't know what to do
Be fiending for your love, yeah
Fiending for your touch, yeah
Quick to fuck you up yeah you can't let them fuck you up

"So you know my client, Tiara, that I just had. She was telling me and Nariyah bout this dude she was talking to and how he was all in then he called her and it was Brandon but ducked off the camera once she said she was wit me." He said.

"He probably did that cause he don't know that you and Dayla got into it so he think you gone tell her. Really ain't nun to tell cause he ended shit wit' her few weeks ago." He shrugged.

"You knew all this?" I asked.

"I knew he was talking to a Tiara but not that Tiara. It wasn't my business so I ain't care for real." He said.

"So what happened, cause Dayla been talking like she ended stuff with him." I said.

"Sneaky link gone bad." He shrugged. "She caught feelings he didn't, she got mad, so he stopped doing shit wit' her. Then she got mad at Tiara for what reason? I don't know." He said.

Yeah scared to tell you 'bout the shit I've been through
People say they with you but they ain't really with you
They would rather hurt you then help you up and fix you
They the ones that'll switch up and fuck around and diss you

"Because the way he's acting with Tiara is the way she wanted him to act with her." I said. "I don't get why she mad when tried to get at my brother." I said.

"Tiara so nice and sweet she shouldn't be mad at her." I continued. "If we wouldn't had got into it I would've told her that wasn't right." I said.

"Shit crazy, but that ain't our business we good over here." He said pulling into a parking lot and I realized we were at the skating rink.

"Awwww, you listened." I said. Three months ago right before me and him got together I was telling him my ideal date. I'm not a fan of fancy dates so I told him going to the skating rink as a date would be fun. I'm surprised he remembered.

"Been listening." He smirked before his door.

"Kaelyn stop reaching for that damn door." He chuckled.

"Sorry I be forgetting." I said.

"Stop apologizing." He said.

"Sorry- You know what imma just shut up." We both laughed as he opened my door.

"This junt crowded as fuck." He said as we walked to the entrance and he held the door for me and when we walked in we saw Brandon and Tiara in line too.

"Not we seeing each other again, hey girly." Tiara smiled hugging me and I hugged back.

"Heyyy." I spoke back.

"Wassup Y'all." Brandon and Makai said at the same time dapping each other.

"Nigga get back." Makai bucked at him.

"Copy cat." Brandon said.

"You a lil kid bro." Makai laughed as he shook his head.

"Soooo this turning to a double date?" Tiara smiled.

"Shii might as well." Makai and Brandon said in unison again.

"Bro real shit get out my head." Brandon said.

"Nigga ain't nobody in yo' head, you sound mental." He said.

"Well we gone get sit down while y'all get our skates." I chuckled as me and Tiara found an open table.

"Girl i'm so excited, this our first date." Tiara smiled.

"Y'all already look like a happy couple." I said.

"Nah not yet, we gone see how tonight go, so far so good though. He ain't tryna force no moves or whatever." She said.

"That's good." I said.

"Let's go live, see what they on." She said referring to instagram and we scooted closer together. As the views started going up we were just dreading the comments.

"Hey y'all." She smiled. "I'm wit' my pretty friend we on a double date or whateva." She said doing the debby ryan and we both laughed.

"Hollon y'all imma pin my @." I said before typing it and pinning it.

"Where y'all at? In our skin." She said.

"Look at em, arguing like lil kids." I pointed to Makai and Brandon as they were getting our skates and we started back looking at the questions.

"Y'all we ain't gone be on here for long, they almost done." She said.

Tiara was talking and I was looking at the comments, all of the sudden people started to mention dayla and be messy but I ignored the comments because I wasn't finna give it no attention.

𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘁.𝗞𝗮𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝖳𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝗈𝗅 𝗐𝗂𝗍 𝖣𝖺𝗒𝗅𝖺, 𝗐𝗁𝗒 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝗂𝗍 𝖳𝗂𝗍𝗂
𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆𝗲𝗻𝘃𝘆.𝗱𝗲𝗲 𝖸𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗇𝗈 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾
𝗬𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗺𝗺𝘆𝗵𝗼𝗲 𝖲𝗁𝗂𝗂 𝗉𝗆𝗈 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗇𝖾𝖽
𝗝𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘂𝗶𝗶𝗶𝗶𝗶 𝖶𝖺𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗍𝗍𝗍𝗍𝗍𝗍 𝖫𝖺𝗅𝖺 𝗂𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗌𝗐𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗎𝗉
𝗬𝗯𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲._ 𝖫𝖺𝗅𝖺 𝗇𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝖺𝗌𝗅 𝗌𝗈 𝗒𝗄 𝖣𝖺𝗒𝗅𝖺 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝗅𝖺𝗆𝖾
_𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗲𝘆_𝗮𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗰._ 𝖢𝗁𝖾𝖼𝗄 𝗆𝗒 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖺 𝗌𝗎𝗋𝗉𝗂𝗌𝖾💦💦😻

"A mess- untun don't come on live wit' that, y'all trippin for real." She said before ending the live.

"Just messy when we wasn't even sayin' nothing about it." I said.

"I know right." She agreed and Makai & Brandon walked over to us with our skates.

"They ain't have a four and a half so this a five." He said giving me the skates.

"Thank youuu." I said grabbing them.

After we put on the skates we began to skate on the wooden floor as music played.

Fake like she asleep, uh
Swear she tried to stay the whole week
I'm like, "Oh, nah, she gotta go", uh
Ask me her name, I swear I don't even fuckin' know
They wanna know why di gyal dem deh pon me?
Dem eye green, dem mind just set pon mi?
They wanna know why dem love him off so much?
Like, what is the reason

"Makai, if you pull me imma fall." I laughed cause we were holding hands skating and he was going fast.

"You want me to slow down?" He chuckled.

"You not faster than me." I said.

"Ight let's see then." He said and I let go of his hand as we skated fast but smoothly on the floor.

"Moveeeee, you gone bump into me." I dragged.

"Stop going slow then- Boy i'm not going slow." I cut him off and he grabbed my hand and this time we were side by side skating.

I ain't the nigga they gon' say bye to
I ain't the nigga you gotta lie to
I ain't the nigga that you could trust on speaker when you wit' your people
'Cause you know the timing I'm on

That's what we were doing all night just skating and having fun until we sat down to eat.

"We'll be back, we finna go to the restroom." I said sliding out the booth.

"Glad we took our skates off I was gone bust my ass." Tiara laughed.

"Right." I agreed as we made it to the restroom, we were the only ones in there surprisingly.

"Just finna take some videos Ion gotta use it for real." I shrugged going on instagram seeing that dayla was live and someone mentioned my @ in the live.

"Same, Can you take my pictures please- what's wrong." She cut herself off cause my facial expressions was telling it all.

"I'm getting mentioned in dayla live." I scrunched my face up.

"Tap on it." She stood beside me and I did so before watching the live.

"Y'all this was somebody I called my fucking best friend for real and she end up pulling this shit. I guess since we got into it she wanna hang wit the enemy, real cute." She chuckled.

"I was already not gone be back cool wit her but this shit is beyond me. I'll never be back friends with somebody who put they fucking hands on me bro." She stressed.

"Literally was my best friend, cried on each other's shoulders all that and she put her hands on me and fought me." She said.

"This what happened, Two nights before we fought she was already actin off. She literally left out of town in the middle of the night and didn't tell us, me being her best friend I at least wanted to know so I can know that she's safe just in case, but me being concerned I told her brother and Makai." She said.

"Makai ended up having to tell me where she went, Nariyah told me to just leave it alone cause she going through something but that was just weird as hell to me. Got me thinking like you putting a nigga over your friends, cause how he know but we don't." She explained.

"Bro what the hell is she doing?" I thought to myself.

"So boom 2 nights later she comes back, I'm asking her questions and she talking to me like i'm bothering her or something so I left her alone and she went away." She said.

"Then y'all....This girl came downstairs hot as hell, like deadass mad. Yelling at me because somebody touched her stuff then she charged at me and we got to fighting...over some fucking paper bro. Been knowing her since the beginning of college and she fought me over that petty ass shit now she actin like she besties with a bitch i don't like." She said.

"Swear to God, she fake as hell and got everybody kissing her ass bro I promise It's on sight when I see her-Nope get off of here." Tiara took my phone and exited out the live.

"Forget her okay and the shit she talking about." Tiara said.

"She not even telling the full story and it's pissing me off cause she knew how much them notes meant to me, she so quick to take stuff to social media." I stressed.

"Yeah we were best friends and I never crossed her ever in my life but she had the nerve to violate my privacy and throw away something that helps me. Then I ain't even know she ain't like you until you told me. I'm not a social media ass person that keep up with the shit she talking about." I continued.

"Just let her look dumb, you know the truth and that's all that matter. Don't stoop down to her level and put out y'all business on the media. We came here to have a good time and a good date." Tiara said.

"Fuck her for real don't let that mess up yo' mood we was having fun she just bitter and tryna get to you because she knows how you will react." Tiara said.

"It's not worth it." Tiara said because I was just so ready to go off.

"That's okay I'll just see her tomorrow night at the party." I said softly as I smiled.

"You scaring me chile." She said and we both laughed.
__________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 10.6K 55
' ๐š‹๐š•๐šž๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š– - ๐™น๐š‘๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽฬ ๐™ฐ๐š’๐š”๐š˜ .
142K 5.2K 45
No matter what you do, always make memories..
83.6K 5.6K 28
๐‘…๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘š๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ, ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘Ž ๐ผ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘ข๏ฟฝ...
59.9K 2.1K 25
If only you knew, don't judge a book by its cover...