"If only you cared" (tommyinn...

By Dabeeboo0

Tommy's life was bliss.Living his best life with him and his mother and doing his dream job until..... ⚠️Ther... More

Introduction :)
Part 1 :the park:
Part 2:chat:
Part 3 :i should have known:
Part 4:Ill be okay:
THANKYOU!
Part 5:Hold on:part 1:
Part 6:hold on part 2:
Sorry!
BRO-WHAT!
Part 7:hold on part 3:
Part 8:Hold on part 4:
Part 9:hold on part 5:
Part 10:hold on part 6:
Part 11:Hold on part 7:
part 12:Im so sorry:
Part 13:long road ahead:
Part 14:Long road ahead part 2:
Part 15:#bebravefortommy:
Part 16:your awake:
Part 17:When things get tough:
OK WTF
Part 18:A step backwards:
Part 19: Why did you do it?:
100 AWAY!
LETS GOO!!!
Part 20:So what now:
Part 22:Memories:
New book!
Part 23:Foggy window:
Part 24:No...:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Part 25:No one:
Part 26:Numb:
Part 27:Oh dear:
Part 28: Sirens:
NOT PART OF STORY!
Part 29:Being safe comes with a cost:
Part 30:We miss you:
Part 31:discussion:
Part 32: we care tommy:
IM SORRY FHFJJFGJHFDGHH
Part 33:If Only You Cared:
Tommy,Dog and Snuggles:
Final note:
1 YEAR OF IF ONLY YOU CARED!
Rip Technoblade:
NEW BOOK!!
20k AND BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
1 year since the end of my book!
GUYS?!
Update!

Part 21:All i want:

647 21 49
By Dabeeboo0

🌺🌺🌺🌸🌸🌸

Tw:⚠️Very angsty,crying,panic attacks,flashbacks,funerals?⚠️Tw:

My grandparents.

Those old cows.

Not from my mothers side......but my fathers.
From what I heard from my mum and other people who knew them was that they were horrible people.They forced my dad to take care of his younger siblings and when he fought back they kicked him out.As much as I hate my dad, it still wasn't fair and probably made what he did happen more.The fact that they gave birth to a monster of a child only to raise him into a horrible human made my stomach churn.

I felt numb,my breath halted as I slowly turned my head down to wilbur.He looked up at me confused and slightly concerned due to my facial expressions.

"Tommy" the nurse said comming over and sitting on the bed next to me.

"We tried to contact any of your other family members but it seems none of the can or can afford to take you in buddy,We contacted your grandparents here and they said they would happily take you in."

I felt my body tremble as I looked over at them.

My grandmothers sickly sweet face,That would soon turn sour as soon as no one was around.

My grandfather,The exact image of my dad but older,He looked angry and I felt myself slightly panicking.

He looked so much like him.

I saw my grandfather looking at me dead in the eyes before he rolled his eyes and took a step forward raising his hand.

All I saw was my father.Flashbacks of him beating and hurting me,telling me how I was worthless and stupid,how I shouldnt be here,that I was causing all the problems in his life.I gasped and threw my hands infront of my face.All I could see was his face and the room getting darker and smaller.I couldn't see Wilbur frantically getting of the floor to calm me down, or the nurse Ushering my grandparents out of the room.I could feel my heartbeat in my own ears as the beating filled my head.The flashbacks kept on comming and I frantically tried to ground myself.I didn't know if I was safe or not but I had worked so hard to stay alive that I wasn't gonna die due to a panic attack.I grabbed at my shirt digging my nails into my chest.Sweat was flying off my face as I let out strangled breaths. Sputtering here and there as I tried to breath.Tears we're pouring down my face and I was thrashing around.I felt arms around my waist and I screamed.

No no no No NO NO NO NO, it can't be him it can't be it can't be it can't be it can't be it can't be-

*if you like, play the song 'you are my sunshine' by Christina Perri*

"Y-you are my sunshine"

"My only sunshine"

You make m-me happy when skies are grey"

I froze,that didn't sound like my dad...

"You'll never know dear"

"How m-much I love you"

"please don't take my sunshine away."

That voice....I could recognise it from anywhere.

Wilbur.

My eyes shot open as I looked around the room.My head spun and my chest hurt but my main focus was finding Wilbur.

My safe person.

The person who saved me when I thought I was gonna die.

The person who sung to me every night when I was in a coma.

Through my teary eyes I could see that Wilbur was right in front of me.Our foreheads we're touching and his warm,soft hands were on my cheeks slowly stroking them.I was in Wilbur's laps and he was leaning against the wall.I gasped and wrapped my arms around him falling into his embrace..I felt the fear slowly leave as I sobbed and sobbed into his chest.I heard a few sniffles leave him here and there.My heart and head still hurt but as long as I was with Wilbur I would be ok.

I don't know how much time had passed but before I knew it, I was in Wilbur's lap fully.Leaning against his chest.My body turned sideways so my butt was in his Lap and my legs were curled up in front of me.His head was on top of mine and one of his hands were holding my head and his other was rubbing up and down my sides.He was rocking us side to side.He was humming a tune I didn't recognise and every now and then.when I would give a hiccup or a sob he would shush me.Eventually i calmed down and was back to breathing Normally.

"Tommy...."Wilbur said pulling him off him slightly.

"Y-yea"I said,voice cracking from my sobs.

"What.....what happened?"he said rubbing my back.

I sat up fully and looked into his brown eyes,the eyes that were filled of love and warmth.I looked down at my lap and took a deep breath.

"Him.All I could see was him.The eyes,the face.....even the voice was so similar.When he came closer to me and raised his hand I.......I f-froze.All the memories of what happened to me came back and before I knew it I was p-panicking.I'm really sorry Wilbur I-"

"Tommy stop.Don't apologise for that.This was eventually going to happen,and no one would have blamed you.Your so strong tommy and I know how scared you must have felt.One day,when your comfortable maybe you will tell me what happened fully but for now we're gonna take it one step at a time, ok?"Wilbur said looking into my eyes bringing me comfort.

"O-ok"
We sat in silence for a little bit longer until Wilbur spoke up.

"He wasn't going to hit you tommy.He was just about to gesture to you for a hand shake.As soon as he saw your panic he step away.They seem really nice tommy."

I shook at the statement.

They really can put on a fake persona.

"I know your scared Tommy and you have every right to be but I think once they take you in you'll be ok."

I froze.

No.

They can't take me with them.

"Can't you adopt me!"I yelled tearing up.

"Oh Tommy...I really wish I could but they found relatives that can take you toms."

"O-or Phill!YEA phill can take me he loves me....right?!"I said shaking.

"Tommy look at me"Wilbur said putting his warm hands on my cheeks.

I looked up into his warm eyes and instantly felt safer.

"We will always be there....always"he said locking his pinkie finger with mine.

"Promise?" I said turning my head slightly.

"Promise".He said leaning down and kissing his pinkie finger, locking the promise in.

I giggled and leaned into Wilbur's arms.

"You'll be ok tommy I promise"

2 days later.

I closed my eyes.The warm water rolled down my body as I leaned my head back.Soon I had cleaned myslef off and had stepped out of the shower.I dried off and wrapped the towel around my waist.Looking in the mirror I sighed as I leaned against the sink,water dripping off my noise.

My eyes had regained there colour but through them was a dark mind,one that would never be fixed.Leaning up I ran my hand over my chest.The wound that offically broke my heart.Slowly I ran my hand down to my scar on my abdomen.The wound that pierced me.Slowy my eyes moved back up my body to my face.The scar running down my left eyebrow all the way to just below my left eye.The scar that should have blinded but never did.I closed my eyes and held the sink once again tightly.I gave one big sigh and pushed myslef up looking in the mirror once more before walking out of the bathroom.

"Here tommy, all nice and ironed"phill said smiling at me slightly"

I nodded at him and grabbed it.Walking back into a bedroom I put the suit one.Doing up the buttons that were one the white shirt underneath, then zipping up my pants and lastly putting on the the suits jacket on.I tied up the tie and walked to a draw were I kept my socks.I sat on the bed and put them one then the shoes.I looked down at the floor until I heard voices come down the corridor.

"Hey toms, you ready to go big man?"phill said walking in with everyone behind him.

I looked up then looked down.

"I guess I am"I said standing up and walking over to them.

The drive felt like it took forever.Wilburs hand was on mine as a way of comforting me which it did slightly.before I knew it we had made it to the destination.The rain was pouring down, very fitting.We grabbed umbrellas and headed inside.Wilbur and dreams hands were on my shoulders as we made our way through the crowd.Soon we had found our seats at the front and had seated.

Looking around I saw many unfamiliar faces but yet those faces knew me but were to scared to come over.I felt everyone's eyes on me as we were the last ones to come in and sit.I could feel my heart rate start to pick up.Because Wilbur has some genius powers he must have known I was getting uneasy so he pulled me close to him.Rubbing my shoulder.The music quieted down and the lights dimmed,peoples voices soon stopped until the only thing to be heard was the quiet pounding of the rain on the outside.

"Lady's and gentlemen.Today we are here to celebrate Lisa Innits life.A beautiful women who had the kindness soul.Always putting others ahead of her self.A way to describe Lisa from her son was a 'funny mummy who made those scary days fun'
I looked down smiling slightly remembering writing that on a Mother's Day card which she had posted a photo to Facebook of.

"Though Lisa died in a horrific and terrible way,her soul will continue to live on in those who knew her."
I felt my heart clench at his words and I held the seat tightly.Tears springing to my eyes.
He continued on with his speech until he went silent,the only thing to be heard was peoples sniffles.

"A mother,daughter,grandchild,friend
Co-worker.Gone but never forgotten and as her son put it."
"Mummy will always comes home with the biggest hugs".

I cracked.

I wrote that never suspecting that 10 years later I would be in this situation.

Having to say goodbye to my mum.

I sobbed into Wilbur's side and soon I felt arms all over me.I looked up slightly to see tubbo infront of me hugging me.Dream on my other side hugging me,George infront as well rubbing my side,Wilbur obviously still hugging me and rubbing my arm and phill on his side holding my hand.Soon I heard motion of people moving around and going up to the coffin.Which I hadn't really noticed until now was beautiful.It was white with a beautiful gold trim around it.The doors were opened which aloud you to look in.There was beautiful roses around the outside the colours being yellow,baby blue and a light purple.Her beautiful face was sitting on a canvas with her name spelt out on it and little flowers around them as well.

She loved roses.

Soon I felt Wilbur move away from me and turn to sit in front of me.

"Tommy"Wilbur spoke softly.

"Y-yea"I said voice cracking.

"It's our turn to say goodbye, would you like to go up first."Wilbur said rubbing my knee.

I looked up at the coffin and looked back.

"Yea.....I guess I do..."I said slowly getting up.All the voices from the crowd quieted down as I walked up.I didn't care about anyone looking at me.All I cared about way saying my goodbyes.

I got to the coffin and took a deep breath.Putting my hands on the cold wood I closed my eyes and breathed out,opening them.

There my beautiful mother slept.Her face so peaceful that you wouldn't even be able to tell how much torture she was in when she succumbed.He hair was straight and brushed beautifully.She had light makeup on that really showed her features.She wore a beautiful white dress and shiny heels.On her chest was a Boquet of the same roses that were on the outside of the coffin.

I let out a quiet sob and leaned over slightly.

This wasn't fair.

*Play all I want now if you want and extra level of sad* :)

"H-hey mum"I started off sobbing quietly.

"I really miss you.W-when they said you were gone I couldn't believe it.I couldn't stand the fact that when you died that you would be gone forever.I remember all t-the f-fun we would have together and the fact that you were the 'funny mummy that would make those scary days fun'.I sobbed but chuckled slightly.

"And I'm so sorry.I'm sorry I couldn't be brave enough to save you.I-if I knew what would have happened I would have helped you,I would have thrown myself at those men and t-taken that knife for y-you and I know it's impossible but all I want is t-to hear your v-voice, t-to feel your hugs, to even just s-see your eyes open".I sobbed gripping the coffin tightly until my knuckles turned white.

"I know what you would say, that it isn't my fault and that I'm so strong but I'm n-not.....I couldn't even save you."I sobbed louder.

"IM SO S-SORRY"I screamed breaking on to my knees sobbing.

I soon heard rushed footsteps comming up the stairs until I was ingufled in a huge hug.

By my Wilbur.

"Shh Tommy,Its ok let it out just breath"Wilbur said sniffling slightly while rubbing my back.

"I'm sorry I'm s-sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm S-SORRY"I sobbed crying into his chest.

Soon I felt more arms and as I opened my eyes slightly.I saw that the boys were all with me.Shushing me,comforting me and even one and other.I heard some sniffles come from them but was to stuck in my own thoughts to realise.

"I'm sorry mum I promise I will get justice f-for you"I whispered continuing to cry.

🌺🌺🌺🌸🌸🌸

Didn't re read because I never do :)

Maaaannnnn!!!! This was a roll coaster to make,many different emotions but I'm back!Hopefully with this new found motivation there will be more chapters out on both books.Sorry for this really ansgty chapter but at the same time not :) if you cried like I did I hope it was a nice cry lol.

Anyway I'm going to read more books, love you guys and remember...

YOUR AMAZING YOUVE GOT THIS AND I LOVE YOU!!!❤️❤️

Btw my other books name and picture had changed!
It is called 'my yellow' and the front cover looks like this.

~lapislas4367

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
8.9K 161 21
Read at your own risk. I won't put any tw because it will be easier for you to find out what happens in the chapters. "thomas simons, please come int...
14.3K 888 8
Sherlock was a little boy who lived with his mother and father and older brother. The problem was, everyone insisted that he was a little girl named...
29.1K 1.1K 59
Exactly what the title says Greatest achievement: It was once number 1 for Tom Hiddleston Was once number 3 for venom