Love Me Like You Do!

By ddpink6060

Ashwin a gloomy cloud even in a clear sky... Every day is a rainy day for him but one day it became sunny... More

โœจ๐Ÿ’—Cast!๐Ÿ’—โœจ
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’—Interview!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’—First Day!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜€
๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’—Sighting!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜‰
โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ’—Friends?๐Ÿ’—โ˜บ๏ธ
๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ’—Note!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜‡
๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ’—Mall!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ›
๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿ’—R's B-day!๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŽ‚
๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’—Angel!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿป
โ˜•๏ธ๐Ÿ’—Cafe?๐Ÿ’—โ˜•๏ธ
๐Ÿง๐Ÿ’—Voice?๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿง
๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’—Lunch!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜€
๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ’—Feelings!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜š
๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ’—Day Out!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™ƒ
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’—Closer!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’—Closer 2!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ’—Family!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ƒ
๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’—Embrace!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜Œ
๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ’—Who?๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿค”
๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’—New Entry!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿค
๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ’—Dinner!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿฅ‚
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’—Changing!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ’—Caring!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ธ
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’—Temple!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ’—Unexpected Meet!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ฏ
๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ’—Down!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ž
๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ’—Mall 3!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ›
๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ’—Destiny?๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿคจ
๐Ÿšƒ๐Ÿ’—Train!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿšƒ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’—Sharath Anna's Engagement!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ’—With U!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ป
๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ’—Promise?๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ซ
๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ’—Diya's Bday!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿฅณ
๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ’—Surprise?๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿค”
๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ’—Impressed!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿคฉ
๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ’—Sharath Anna's Wedding!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜›
๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’—Bye Bye Madurai!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ
๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿ’—Onam!๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒพ
๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ’—Moments!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ป
๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’”Over?!๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿฅบ
๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ’”Broken!๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜“
๐Ÿง๐Ÿ’—Clueless!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿง
๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ’—Alliance!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ง
๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ’—Confirmed!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜”
๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’—Day Before!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ
๏ฟผ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ’—The Engagement!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ž
๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ’—Shattered!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ฐ
๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ’—The Flashback!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ฎ
๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ’—The Truth๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ช
๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ’—The Meet!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™Š
๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’—Neethanada!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿฅฐ
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’—Outing!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ’—Complications?๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ข
๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’—Assurance!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜Œ
โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ’—Kutty Surprise?๐Ÿ’—โ˜บ๏ธ
๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’—The Mehandi!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜Œ
๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’—The Big Day!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿฅฐ

๐Ÿง๐Ÿ’—Invitation?!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿง

1.3K 193 65
By ddpink6060

*Continuation From Previous Chapter*(manis pov)
The door opened to reveal rekha aunty and kamal uncle. I smiled at the surprise and greeted them in. On the way to the living room rekha aunty asked abt me and the fam. I smiled and answered then hearing the noise appa and chothi came down.

Everyone started among ourselves with smiles on her face then suddenly achu came down full ready and abt to leave to office. Rekha aunty noticed him and went towards him smiling.

Achu looked at her with a blank face I eyed him to at least smile and he did as I told but I could it was a fake one. Rekha aunty then began...

Rekha- Achu... pathu yevlo naal aachu!
He says holding his hand while he gave a fake smile...
Then before we could say something akshay also came inside...

Ashwineyys pov
It has been a few days since my angel left me...🥺💔✨. I wasn't able to accept the fact she isn't here with me and won't ever come back... I still wasn't able to process anything that happened... with a switch of a min everything changed...

After amma passed away I created a huge shell and wasn't able to come out of it... everyone tried but no... then she came into my life... started changing everything but as everything was going good I had to ruin it some silly and dumb words...

I understand why she is still furious and angry but why doesn't she understood I had to use those words for her... to make sure she won't have any sour things going on between her and rakshan...

I have become once again a huge blank in my life... office and my room is the only thing I have been doing... Now coming to the present as usual I started getting ready to office.. once I finished I walked downstairs then I heard a few chatters.

I turned to see akshays family... They would be the last ppl I expected to see.. rekha aunty came and started her chatter. I just nodded and stuff then suddenly we all heard some footsteps we turned around to see akshay...

He gave me an mischievous smile... I could tell something was coming but like always  I didn't care then rekha aunty also held his hand and brought him near then began...

Rekha- Anna.. yean inniku didurunu vanthom na... actually akshay ku kalyanam fix ayruchu...
She says looking at appa with a huge smile on her face.

Appa- Wow... congrats akshay!
He says patting akshays shoulder and akshay thanked him with a smile then everyone else started congratulating him.. then kamal uncle began

Kamal- Inga paaru kumar! Neeyum yellarum kandipa varanum nala kalichu engagement da yengloda our private wedding halla aprom kalayanam 2 weeks la in Coimbatore yellatuku neenga kandipa varanum....
He says with a smile

Appa- Deii kandipa varuvom.. akshay oda kalyanatha epdi miss pandrathu..
Then everyone else started laughing and cheering then I thought it was my que and was abt to leave when akshay stopped me...

Akshay- Ashwin if u don't mind konja pesanum variya?
He says asking in front of everyone..

Ashwin- Nama rendu perum pesuradhuku yenna ponnu mapillai ya..
Everyone giggled while he looked at me with an annoyed face. I shook my shoulder and within that just left to my car...

I went inside and started the car... after hearing all the wedding things and stuff ... it's making me get thoughts of my angel... I sighed and continued driving...

Sivus pov
Currently I was in the balcony in my thoughts... yesterday night aacha and rakshan anna got a call from rekha aunty it seems we were going wedding shopping tdy. Everyone was excited and happy except me...

While amachi and chechi are picking my outfit and getting ready I am just sitting in the balcony. After mine and pavis talk yesterday pavi went home.. tdy morning chechi and amachi called her to come along for the shopping.

At first she refused but then somehow she said yes. I know I may have been harsh with my words yesterday but like I said... I will not do anything that my brother dislikes and doesn't think is good for me...

As I was in my thoughts it was soon to be broken by a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see rakshan anna...

Rakshan- Thangam late agudhu da seekrama poi ready agu..
He says smiling

Sivu- Haan okey na..
I say blankly before I could go he stopped me once again...

Rakshan- Thangam... intha kalayanam unaku pidichu thana nadakathu?
He says holding my chin softly

Sivu- Ama na...
I say with a fake smile.
He smiled back and let me go. I went inside and chechi told me to get ready I nodded and started getting ready then changed into...

Once I finished changing I went out to the living room to see pavi.. I smiled but she looked away. I looked down then just in time akshays family came. Everyone chatted while I was standing in the corner.

I saw pavi glaring at akshay... but akshays eyes was on me with a huge smile. I looked away then it was time to get on the car. I was going to go the car where pavi and my family were going on but akshay stopped and began...

Akshay- Machan.. if u don't mind na sivaangi a yenoda carla kootitu pogata..
He asks rakshan anna... Rakshan anna thought for a second and nodded. I sighed frustratedly but not letting anyone notice..

Rakshan- Seri mapillai..
Within that everyone except pavi smiled teasingly at me..
I went to open the car door but akshay stopped and opened it for me. His actions were reminding of.... Before I could finish my thought it was interrupted by akshay..

Akshay- Oii 5 star ukarau...
I nodded and quickly sat inside and soon he came inside too..

The cars started and we were on our way... on the way akshay was talking and chatting with me but I wasn't able to concentrate on our convo... I started getting memories of me and ashwineyy...

The car quickly stopped I looked out to see that it was the signal.. as I was looking I started noticing that the place was familiar I then turn around to notice ashwins office. Without my knowledge a small tear slipped.

I wiped it before akshay could notice but he did. He started getting concerned then looked outside and back at me then began...

Akshay- Oii yennachu?
He says looking at me

Sivu- O-onu ila dhoosi...
He nodded then started the car...

Within that he continued driving and we both kept quite. After a few mins we finally reached and got out the car then joined everyone else. We all went inside and went to the saree section first.

Chechi amachi and rekha aunty started looking and showing me some collections. I then noticed a pink saree which looked like the one amma wore for her wedding. For some reason I started getting attached to it...

As I was in my thoughts it was quick to be disturbed by rekha aunty tapping me on the shoulder along with chechi and amachi. I looked at her and she showed me a saree in green and white color. Then she noticed the pink saree in my hand...

Rekha- Chellama unaku intha color rumba nallairrukum intha try pannitu va...
She says handing me it...

Sivu- Chechi yenaku ithu rumba pidichuruku...
I say smiling at it..

Rekha- Green unaku rumba nala irrukum da...
She says giving me the green saree...
Hearing our chatter the others came near and akshay began...

Akshay- Sivu.. athaan amma soldrangala green thaan nala irruku poi try pannitu va
He says smiling I looked at rakshan anna and eyed me "just try once thangam"

I nodded and took the green saree and went into the changing room. I looked at the mirror and sighed but I couldn't stop thinking abt what would ashwin have done... I sighed and was abt to change when the door slightly opened...

Another cliffhanger😏💗✨

A/n note
Heyy lovlies authoreyy was out of town so I wasn't able to update sooner! My dear apologies and btw! If u haven't checked out arranged love make sure u do so soon! Another book attached to our love series!😆💗✨
I hope u enjoyed this chapter!😄💗✨
Plz keep supporting and reading!😊💗✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 34.7K 94
ELEMENTS OF LOVE series - BOOK 1 (Magic and Passion) - Symbolising Element of Nature - Water Ashwika He is the Lion of the Boardroom. Tall, Handsome...
66K 7.2K 19
a divorced single mother Sivaangi meets Ashwin, after 10 years. he seeps into her new life like oil in an ocean, but the problem is, she's already st...
243K 19.4K 61
High school sweet hearts Ashwin, sivaangi are now going to be husband and wife! Its a fairytale journey but with lots of twists and turns! lets start...
22.9K 2.5K 6
Short story of Ashaangi