The Armored Nexus Warrior (Ne...

By ShiroKasada

The World as we know it has been threatened by an Alien Army called the Noise. Monsters that Wipe Out all of... More

Ch 1: A new World and A new Power
Ch 2: The Armored Ultraman!!!
Ch 3: A new Home in this world
Ch 4: A Destined encountered with the Valkyries!!!
Ch 5: The destruction of Music
Ch 6: A Strange Reunion
Ch 7: A Days off
Ch 9: The Jig Is up for Nexus.
1k reads Baby!!!
Ch 10: Identity of Nexus

Ch 8: The New Spear of Odin Awakens!!!

911 17 4
By ShiroKasada

>Previous Day<

Teacher: Ms. TACHIBANA! your late on the first day school!

There in class hibiki was standing with a cat in her arms and scolded by the teacher in her class.

Hibiki: But this cutie is stuck in a tree and couldn't get down.

Teacher: So?

Hibiki: Isn't he cute.

Teacher: Ms. TACHIBANA!

>Time skip-Dormitory<

Hibiki fell down on the floor.

Hibiki: Aah, I'm so tired. The first day in school felt like a thousand climaxes banging me in my sleep in a row, I think i'm cursed.

Miku: I'm just glad that Y/n was there when you rescued that car, otherwise you would be much trouble more later in school.

Hibiki: Yeah, I really want to repay him for helping me.

Miku: You can try, but he would just say: *mimic Y/n* It's ok I'm always capable of helping out any friend in need.

Hibiki: haha, you sound just like hime.

Miku: I try my best.

Hibiki then holded up a magazine, on it was a picture of tsubasa.

Hibiki: I can't wait until tomorrow when tsubasa's new album comes out. She is cool and awesome.

Miku: You enrolled in Lydian academy to follow tsubasa's footsteps, right? She must be important to you Hibiki.

Hibiki: Yes, but I never heard from her again. She is very famous so I don't expect her to me but.

Hibiki lost herself in her thoughts for a moment before looking down at her chest, pulling on her uniform revealing a scar shaped like forte symbol that sustained when she was at the zwei wing concert.

*Inner Hibiki*  

Hibiki: I'm pretty sure I would have died if it wasn't for zwei wing. They said the news that due to injury kanade lost the ability to sing and that many people died thanks to the noise. Was the zwei wing fight against the noise just a part of my imagination?  I feel like if I meet tsubasa she could tell me what happened to me. And the Silver knight with white eyes. He called me by my name just who is he and will I ever meet him again.

>Later that evening<

In a forest nearby the city there was a large scale of noise attack lead by a big one.

Soldier1: There coming closer.

Soldier2: Fire everything we have on those monsters.

Soldier3: It doesn't faze them, the missiles are passing straight through them.

Soldier4: If it goes on like this we'll lose the battle.

When everything looked like a lost cause they heard a helicopter. The soldiers saw up and a saw figure falling down.

?????: "Imyuteus Ame no Habikiri tron"

Genjuurou(coms): Tsubasa, check their strength and back up the army.

Tsubasa: No need, I can handle them alone.

Tsubasa charged at the noise whilst extending the blades in her ankles, flipped upside down and cut the through the noise like a tornado.

>Wight Slayer<

The she jumped up and launched another attack, only leaving the giant noise standing.

>Thousands Tears<

When she was about to charge up and attack she heard an powerful Beam attack.

???: "Cross-Ray Sctrom"

When tsubasa looked up to the sky and she saw Ultraman Nexus flying through the air shooting a powerful beam at the giant noise. As quick as Nexus entered the battle, just as he quickly disappear from the scene.

Tsubasa: Why does he always do that? I can handle them myself.

(End Song)

>Next Day<
>Lydian Academy<

News anchor: An unknown warrior just defended last night against the noise attack with minimum damage, that's all.

Hibiki and Miku where eating lunch in the cafeteria.

Girl1: That's tsubasa kazanari.

Girl2: She is so hard to talk to.

Girl3: She is the nightingale of the school.

Hibiki looked surprised when she see tsubasa's name. When hibiki stood up she bumped into tsubasa. Hibiki and Tsubasa stared each other in the eyes.

Hibiki: u-uhm...

Tsubasa said nothing to her. Instead she raised her hand and pointed at her cheek. Hibiki felt her own face and there was a rice grain on it. Then tsubasa walked away.

Hibiki: Aah! That was terrible, she must have thought that I was a weirdo.

Miku: Does it matter? She's right.

Miku: Ah that's right, tsubasa's CD comes out today, but why bother with a CD.

Hibiki: Come on, cd's are a status symbol right now.

Miku: So won't it sell out quickly then?

Hibiki: Ah!!

As soon as hibiki ended the day at school she ran away to a music store a few blocks away.

Hibiki: CD...CD...CD...

When Hibiki arrived at the music store she stood still and looked around her. There were piles of carbon everywhere, even the music store was empty.

Hibiki: *shocked* Noise!!

Suddenly Hibiki was surrounded by noise. Hibiki started to run. She got her phone out and dialed a number.

Hibiki: Y/n please pick up.

Y/n(phone): Heya, Y/n here.

Hibiki: Y/n! help I'm being attacked by the noise.

Y/n(phone): Where are you Hibiki!?

Hibiki: I'm at a music store a few blocks from the academy.

Y/n(phone): Just hold on Hibiki, I'm on my way.

Location:>Secret Underground Base<  

The doors to the main room opened and tsubasa step out of it.

Tsubasa: What is the situation.

Male agent: We are currently focusing the signals to triangulate the source.

Tsubasa: What about kanade.

Female Agent: We already called her and she is on her way here as we speak.

Then the doors after tsubasa opened again.

Kanade: Did someone called my name.

Tsubasa: Where were you kanade?

Kanade: Oh, just hanging out with Y/n, he brought me to school.

Tsubasa: Where is he now?

Kanade: Ooh someone here is worried about him, He had his own emergency, so he drove away after dropped me.

Tsubasa: *blushes* I-I'm not worried. Let's just focus on the noise.

Kanade: Okidoki.

(>Music Store<)

Y/n arrived at the music store hibiki mentioned. Once he's there he looked around him seeing piles of carbon everywhere making Y/n worried.

Y/n: This is bad, I need to hurry to find Hibiki before it's too late.

Y/n pushed the button on his bike and activated on the B/n revealing two mounted guns on the front of the bike and the Armored Evoltruster in gun mode pulled from his pocket.

Y/n: It looks like she went that way, I better hurry or else it's too late.

Y/n started following the trail of carbon, whilst looking around Hibiki.

(>Hibiki<)

Hibiki was running with a little girl trying to get away from the noise.

Hibiki: Don't worry everything will be fine.

When they run around the corner there where noise blocking their way.

Hibiki: *thoughts* Is this the End. *Yelling* SOMEBODY HELP!!!

Suddenly the noise behind them turned to carbon.

Y/n: Hibiki you called.

Hibiki: Y/n.

Y/n saw hibiki holding hands with a little girl.

Y/n: Hop on Hibiki, put the little girl between us and hold tight.

Y/n moved a bit forward on the bike so hibiki could put the little girl between them.

Y/n: You two hold on!.

Y/n started driving towards the noise whilst shooting them, clearing a way to get out.

The remaining noise started to follow them on... segways?

Y/n: What the hell, When did they learn to do that?

Y/n started to swerve left and right to try and stay in front of them, Y/n then activate his Evoltruster in gun mode and started shooting them turning the noise into carbon.

Hibiki:*thoughts* How can Y/n destroy the noise?

After a while of out running the noise they found themselves in an industrial area at an old factory.

Then there Y/n drove into a dead end.

Hibiki: Where cornered what now?

As the little girl started to crying Y/n looked around until he saw a ladder up an old silo.

Y/n: There go up the ladder, the little girl go first then you.

Hibiki: What about you?

Y/n: I will follow just hurry.

Y/n was shooting the noise as hibiki and the little girl started to climb the ladder. Once there were half way up Y/n followed them.

Little  girl: Onee-chan are we going to die.

Hibiki: of course not, right Y/n.

Y/n: We'll be fine.

Suddenly the noise shooted themselves upwards on the silo. The little girl started to scream.

Y/n:*thoughts* I need to transform now if we're going make it out alive.

Y/n stepped forward and plls out his A.Evoltruster, when he heard hibiki singing behind him.

Hibiki: "Balwisyall nescell Gungnir tron"

Suddenly Hibiki was shrouded in a bright light.

The little girl started to crawl backwards as started to scream. Mechanical parts started to appear out of hibiki and surrounded her body.

Then the light started to change into a black shadow like monster with red eyes and an evil smile.

Y/n: Hibiki, What's happening to you?

Then the shadow disappeared revealing the new spear of Odin Armed Hibiki.

END OF CHAPTER 8

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419 14 11
After Tadashi and Hiro have a close call, they discover they have abilities they wouldn't have dreamed were possible. When they discover that the fir...
34.9K 752 18
What is your desire? Is your desire to be a famous musician the world has even seen? A hero to save lives? Or live a life that you wish to have? Well...
2K 40 17
After Denki Kaminari is faced with a challenge, him, Hitoshi Shinsou, and Neito Monoma will have to face it together. What would happen when it's al...
5.1K 113 84
In a world where the constant threat of attacks by the reanimated dead loomed over every moment, where the very air carried the scent of death, a you...