She | h.s

By felicityluvsharry

"lives for the memory, a woman who's just in his head." The full story of two online friends, separated by 3... More

read me !
...
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
epilogue
all's well that ends well.

eleven

363 12 13
By felicityluvsharry

"Huh?" I sigh, dragging my finger across the screen and refreshing my Snapchat and still finding no Harry. The others see my demeanour shift and they immediately tense.

"What's wrong?" Sarah asks me, sitting up straight with her brows furrowed, hands placed gently on my shoulders as I refresh my Snapchat once more, even restarting the app on my phone.

"Weird. I can't find him on snap," my voice starts to shake, panic flooding my veins.

"Is it the Wifi? Your phone?" Louis says, leaning in to see my screen.

"I have all three bars, it can't be. Routers right there too," I point to the white box blinking green next to the TV.

Exiting the app, I go back to Twitter and straight to my DM's, wondering if I should message him to ask if his account was deleted somehow.

"This is so weird, I takes to him this morning. Maybe my phones on its bullshit again—"

You can no longer send this user direct messages.

My heart sinks and I feel my chest tightening, dropping my phone out of pure shock. It lands safely on my lap with a small thud as I stare into nothing, processing what this could've possibly have meant.

"What the fuck?" I hear Niall saying as he picks up my phone.

"What? What?!" I hear Sarah yell in distress, Niall showing my phones screen to her in my peripheral vision.

"Give me my phone!" I scream, and he complies. Handing me my phone, I scroll up directly and click on his user, the app redirecting from my inbox to his account.

@Harry_Styles . has blocked you.

You may no longer follow or see @Harry_Styles' tweets.

"What?" I sigh loudly, brows pinching together. "This makes absolutely no sense, we literally talked this morning," I turn to them in distress and panic.

I have no idea why, but I could feel myself sinking, my hands trembling and I feel like I'm on fire. Did I do something wrong? Have I said something that upset him?

I look back at our conversations from the past few weeks, my brain racking up an explanation, but I just couldn't find any.

"Maybe it's a mistake, Twitter glitches all the time—"

"Twitter can't accidentally block people for you, Niall." I sigh, feeling my throat close up.

"I know, I know! I'm just trying to figure out why he, I mean, what?" He blurts out, just as confused as I am before sitting up.

"Check your Spotify, doesn't he follow you on there?" He suggests, making me nod.

"Yes, he does. But why would I check?"

"Check if he's unfollowed you there, then maybe if he didn't then this is all a big misunderstanding on Twitter's end." he reassured me.

"And what about on Snapchat? I cant find his account or our last messages. Doesn't that mean he's blocked me there too?" I panic, sadness filling me.

Am I going to be able to speak to him ever again?

"Fuck Dais, I don't know," he gulps. "Check Spotify first," I nod at him, checking my following to see his account still present.

"I still follow him," I say.

"Click his account, check if he follows you back," Niall says, my shaky hands obeying his words as I move quicker than the speed of light.

"He doesn't follow me," I say, my voice is low and defeated. "What did I do?"

"I don't think you did anything, Dais. I mean it's impossible for you to have done something wrong in such a short amount of time, didn't you say you spoke to him this morning?" Sarah says, her gentle hands stroking my back in comfort as my eyes begin to water.

In a feeble attempt to find out what went wrong, I go back to the site I was on earlier, scanning through my inbox and I get a notification.

hscox94 unfollowed you.
hscox94 blocked you.

"He's unfollowed me on everything! Why would he do that? What did I do?" I ask them in distress.

"I don't know Dais, but I'm sure you didn't do anything! You spoke today for Christ's sake! This is all on him now, you've done nothing wrong." Louis says angrily, his brows pinch together as he takes another sip of his beer, muttering out the words 'fucking prick' and 'bullshit'.

"What do I do now?" I sigh, completely defeated as the guy I started to develop feelings for had cut out every form of communication we've had, only after speaking to me for a few weeks.

His online silence is louder than ever, and it starts to feel like Rowan's abandonment once again. Same thing happened. I met someone with charm. Spoke to them, got to know them even. Then they cut me off. This gets me thinking of the kind of person I am, and my actions that could've resulted to their behaviour.

"He's gonna come back, right?" I whisper, my voice shaky and I hear a disappointed sigh as my vision starts to blur, my eyes stinging and watering.

"I... I don't know Daisy." Sarah says. "I'm so sorry, it's gonna be okay...." her words start to fade as I feel myself burning up, dropping my phone back down and grabbing another beer from the table.

##########

It's been three weeks.
Three weeks without any sign of life from him.

And I hate it.

I hate it so much I haven't gotten out of bed, not even to eat. And I have no idea why. I have no idea what I did for him to just cut me out so suddenly with no explanation. I have no idea why I feel like such a mess of emotions over a guy I've met online and talked to for only a couple of weeks.

Maybe I just got too attached.
That's definitely why.

All I know is that I missed him dearly, and our random conversations. The random streaks of him showing off the dreary London weather as I bragged about the New York sun. Raving about romantic comedies and Stranger Things, which I could barely bring myself to finish.

Sarah has come by every single day to drop off some food, making sure that I finished at least a water bottle before leaving.

Niall has sent me messages constantly, asking me almost every hour if I was still breathing, and Louis has sent me way too many updates on school, still claiming that I've caught some sort of bug whenever I decide to miss classes.

I'm extremely grateful for them, and I wished they knew that. I've never had a stronger support system than them.

My laptop dings, and I sit up to check it, silently crossing my fingers that it would be him, as always. Though it never is.

I sigh sadly as I see another email from my mother, clicking it to see the full message.

To: DaisyKensington@gmail.com
From: JayKensingtonWork@gmail.com

Subject: Extended Stay.

Hi Honey,

Your father and I have been tackling such a specific case here in the West Coast, and our client has been very difficult with us. I cannot disclose anything, especially with client confidentiality and you know that. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that we've decided to extend our stay here, to make work more convenient for us.

My assistant is on her way to mail us another luggage of clothes, so do not be alarmed if half our wardrobe is gone.

I'll send you an update on our flight once we decide to go back, and will be sending you some extra money to restock the groceries. Bills are paid for the next few months, do not worry.

Don't be afraid to invite friends over, have yourself some company while we're away. No parties.

Best,
Mom

I sigh at the long letter sent, reading it over and over again. Just great. Typing back a response to send, I feel lonelier and lonelier, wishing I at least had my parents back with me to hold me.

To: JayKensingtonWork@gmail.com
From: DaisyKensington@gmail.com

Subject: Miss you

Hi Mom!

Take your time up there, I'll be counting down the days until you both get home. I miss you both so much, make sure to get me a Colorado keyring, haha.

Love you both so much! And I miss you like crazy.

Love,
your favourite (and only) daughter Daisy

I sigh, sending the email and shutting my laptop. Wondering what I should do next when my phone dings. I check it, trying not to get my hopes up with Harry and my heart stops.

iMessage now
Rowe
hey, wanna grab a bite?

iMessage now
Rowe
i think i know a place

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 514 17
I wrote these forever ago, but I thought I would post them here for people. If they are cringe, I apologize.
61.9K 901 40
With her workaholic parents, Ava's used to being alone. She doesn't have her parents around, and her 'friends' are the mouth, while she's the ear. Sh...
71 12 4
You know, you meet a lot of people who kind of see, like a medium perception of you. And it's just nice coming here and spending a bit of time with p...
1.7K 51 50
I didn have time to edit with so many parts Trigger warnings- smut,mpreg harry, eating disorder, Harry falls for a boy he wants to tell him but the...