Heeseung Ship Prompts/Oneshot...

Oleh 0HyunseungX

Heeseung Ships only! [REQUESTS: OPEN 24/7] •Please be patient with the requests ; school's been up in my ass... Lebih Banyak

Requests!!!
Prompt 1. Shy <Heehoon>
prompt 2. Enemies or Lovers? <heehoon>
prompt 3. HeeJayHoon
prompt 4. Heeki
Oneshot 2. HeeKi
Oneshot 3. [Polaroid Love]
Oneshot 4. [Rose]
oneshot 5. [Forget-me-nots]
Oneshot 6. [Fate]
oneshot 7. [Water Boy]
Oneshot 8. [My Prince]
Oneshot 9. [Attention]
Oneshot 10. [Trouble Maker]
Oneshot 11. [Double Take]
Oneshot 12. [Jealousy]
Oneshot 13. [Let Me Buy It]
Oneshot 14. [Maybe]
Oneshot 15. [Flower Boy]
Oneshot 16 [New Kid]
Oneshot 17 [M.I.N.E] 🔞
Oneshot 18. [Your Voice]
Oneshot 19. [Self-indulgent]
Oneshot 20. [In Between]🔞
Oneshot 21. [Brat] 🔞

Oneshot 1. [HeeWon]

4.9K 128 208
Oleh 0HyunseungX

Notes: Requested by the LOML, poppyemerald. Enjoy!!

Ship: Heewon

Prompt:

"I dare you to make the geek date you and break up with him." Jake snickered.

Jungwon didn't look fazed as he heard the cruel statement come out of Jake's mouth.

"Give me 3 weeks and I'll be done." He replied with a smirk.

Start¡

"Tch. Stupid idiots, MOVE!" Jungwon barked as he shoved his way down the hallways.

He usually wouldnt go down with the rest of his cohort, but today was his Mathematics exam and he had to attend it.

Once the sickening yet life-saving sound of the chiming school bells rung, Jungwon immediately stood up and brisked his way out of the class.

He quickly made his way down to the 1st floor, pushing down some students in his hurry.

Soon, he found himself on the familiar path to the garden. Not alot of people went to the garden, so usually he and his friends would hang out there for the 45 minutes of the lunch break.

He caught a glimpse of the greenery and the marble table with benches on the opposite sides filled with 5 other peers of his.

Dropping his facade, he took his time to strud his way to the table, feeling the chilly breeze of the early winter pass through his hair, admiring the colourful flowers that adorned the bushes of the path. The fresh smell of roses and daisies mixed along with his deodorant. With his hands in his pockets, he model walked his way to the group of friends who throwing disturbing glances at his direction.

"Stop doing...whatever you're doing right now," Sunoo pointed out with a disgusted look on his face as he used his fingers to direct to the movements Jungwon was making.

Jungwon just rolled his eyes as he walked over to his friends, normally.

"Okay! Now that we're all here, let's have a game of truth or dare!!" Niki announced with a grin on his face.

"What are you? 7? I havent heard of that game in ages!" Sunghoon mocked, a smirk decorating his handsome features.

"Oh shut up! Let the child be. Besides, a game of truth or dare sounds inviting!" Jake added, placing an empty pomegranate drink bottle on the table.

When everyone was huddled around the marble table, Jungwon spun the bottle.

5 pairs of anticipating eyes stared at the bottle, some with excitement, some with anxiety.

"And....IT LANDS ON JAY!!" Sunoo chirped, clapping his hands rapidly as if he had a good question to ask.

"Okay Jay hyung, truth or dare?" Jungwon asked. "Dare cause we die as men." "Aight! I dare you to slap Mr.Park's face!" "Hey that's too much, he might get expelled!" "Relax, he's one of the biggest share-holders of this school! Theres no way he could get into trouble." "Alright Hyung, you've heard the dare. Are you going to cowardice or are you taking up the challenge?" "I'll take up the challenge. But, now am I going to show you proof?" "Jake and I are in your class! We can just take a video." "Its settled then! Jay hyung will slap Mr.Park's face tomorrow during vocal lesson!"

Jay could only sigh as he rubbed his temples, regretting saying that.

But, oh, this is just the start of the game, the bare minimum. Obviously there's going to be worse.

As the time flew by, Sunghoon was dared to let the group message a person of their choice, Niki was asked to spill who he has a crush on, Jake was told to give a bouquet of flowers to the cleaner and Sunoo had to tell them his darkest secret.

Last but not least, the bottle landed on Jungwon.

"Alright, truth or dare wonnie?" Sunoo asked devilishly, a sinister grin gracing his lips.

"I ain't no coward, I'll choose dare." Jungwon fired back. Jake laughed hysterically, "I dare you to make the geek date you and break up with him!" Jake snickered.

Jungwon didn't look fazed as he heard the cruel statement come out of Jake's mouth.

"Give me 3 weeks and I'll be done." He replied with a smirk.

"Bet on whether Heeseung will like him back?" Sunghoon queried. No one said a thing.

"Bet on whether Heeseung won't like him back?" Sunghoon asked. Everyone raised up their hands.

"Stop underestimating me! People like Heeseung are so easy to catch." Jungwon boasted.

"Tsk, you're the one underestimating Heeseung. Good luck, buddy!" Jake teased.

Jungwon just rolled his eyes before parting ways with the rest.

He had 20 more minutes left before lunch break ended, and since Heeseung, the top and best and smartest student of the cohort is in another class and only shared some classes in common with Jungwon, his only hope is to get to know the elder during the lunch break.

His eyes wandered around the entire cafeteria, searching for the older male.

But to no avail.

He decided to go to the library, but it was empty.

He had searched the entire school already, but no sight of Heeseung.

Sighing, his only hope is to go back to the garden.

On his way back, he saw a figure under the old oak tree.

Jungwon stopped in his tracks before looking back.

Finally! It was the Lee Heeseung.

Jungwon walked up to the figure reading a book under the tree.

It was a nice place.

The leaves whispered secrets in the calm breeze as flowers fell down gracefully. Heeseung sat down on the grass, back leaning against the tree trunk. His curly black to aqua hair covered his eyes slightly as the golden rimmed glasses sat perched on his nose bridge. His pink, lush lips formed into an adorable pout as he concentrated on the book.

"What am I doing staring at him?! I'm supposed to make him fall in love with me! Not the other way around.." Jungwon mentally scolded himself.

After regaining his posture, he confidently walked up to Heeseung.

"Hi," he started out. Heeseung looked up at the younger with boredom in his brown, doe-like eyes. "Do you want to be friends?" Jungwon asked, intimidated by the boy in front of him.

Instead of answering, which Jungwon would've liked, Heeseung continued to stare at him with his cold gaze before looking back at the book.

Still not giving up, Jungwon persisted and sat beside the male. "Whatcha readin'?" Heeseung ignored him again.

Irritated, Jungwon snatched the book out of the elder's hands.

Said male let out a small gasp of surprise before regaining his composure. He stared back at the younger male with his cold, beady eyes and lent out his hand, signalling Jungwon to give the book back to him.

Despite his gestures, Jungwon just stared back with no intentions of returning the book.

Sighing, Heeseung stood up and brushed his pants. Fully aware that Jungwon's piercing gaze was on him, he started walking away, seeming to go back to the classroom.

Before he could make any more advances, Jungwon reflexively grabbed onto the bony wrist of the other.

"If you become my friend, I'll give you back the book." Jungwon negotiated. Heeseung just stared at their hands and roughly pulled his hand back. He was about to continue walking back when Jungwon put his hands on the elder Male's thin waist.

Alarmed, Heeseung's eyes widened as he tried to wiggle himself out of the grip. "Let. Me. Go." He whispered while gritting his teeth.

Jungwon looked back at the older male surprised, he had never heard him speak before. And boy was Heeseung's voice soothing. There was so many mysteries about this pretty guy.

"Not until you agree to be my friend." Jungwon retorted back, grip on Heeseung still not loosening.

"Fine. You want to be friends? Fine. Now let me go!" Heeseung muttered. Satisfied with the response, Jungwon let Heeseung go and returned his book back. The elder glared at him with his doe eyes and left without another exchange.

Once he left, Jungwon felt empty. He missed the warmth Heeseung radiated when their bodies were close to each other.

"Gosh! Yang Jungwon, quit thinking about that!!!" He slapped himself. But soon, he smirked, "Lee Heeseung, I'll make you fall for me."

Hard to get people turned Jungwon on like no other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyday when lunch break strikes, Jungwon would always go to the old oak tree and waited there until Heeseung came.

Though the older did not speak much, Jungwon liked his company much more than he expected himself to.

As days passed by, the duo hung out much more and became closer. The thought of the dare was soon pushed to the back of Jungwon's head as he admired the most beautiful person in front of him.

Heeseung also started to open up more, sometimes initiating a conversation first.

They went on multiple outings together. And that was when realisation struck Jungwon.

He likes Heeseung, wait no, he does not like him. He loves Heeseung.

Heeseung was a mystery. He rarely talked, he rarely went out. But he was the best person to be around.

His aura was comforting. He radiated warmth even though he may seem cold at first.

When you talk to him, he leaves you hanging, making you want to know him more.

He has a beautiful personality, even if his introverted side comes out more.

He has an ethereal visual. Curly black to aqua hair giving him an innocent look. His beautiful doe eyes that sparkled whenever he talked about something he liked. His cute button nose that Jungwon wants to kiss. His pretty pink, soft, lush lips that Jungwon wants to devour. His prominent clavicle that showed when he wore oversized clothes. His small waist that Jungwon so badly wants to put his hands on.

This is what Jungwon fell for.

He did not fall for Heeseung's talents or visuals, but he fell for Heeseung as a whole.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been 2 weeks since he met Heeseung and 2 weeks since the dare was made.

Jungwon most likely forgot about the dare or chose to ignore it. But he couldnt escape it for long.

"So how's the dare working on, wonnie?" Jake asked him when they were hanging out.

"Huh? What dare?" Jungwon asked, clueless. "You know, the dare I asked you to do. Date Heeseung and break up with him?"

That shot Jungwon's heart like a thousand bullets.

"What? You've fallen too hard for Heeseung? You can back out of the dare, you know? It won't make you look like a coward. " Jake patted his back, "Won-ah, you've never experienced true love have you? Always hitting up with other girls and then breaking their hearts? But with Heeseung, it's different. I've seen it all. I've seen the way your eyes would grow into hearts when you're with Heeseung. I've seen the way you've glared at the people who would go near Heeseung. I've seen everything. And I know you've fallen. And you've fallen very hard. It's okay to back out sometimes. But you do have to face a consequence. " Jake comforted.

"Jake-hyung, I really dont know what to do. I've only known him for 2 weeks and I've already fallen." Jungwon whined.

"I ain't no love expert, but, I think you should let the love prosper first. Let it grow for a few months. Then you confess." Jake suggested.

"Good idea!!! Thank you hyung!!!" Jungwon exclaimed before leaving to go find Heeseung.

Jake watched as Jungwon left, his smile turned bitter as he stared into the shades of blue in the sky, arms resting on the cold metal of the railing.

"How I wished it would be as simple as that with Jay and I..." Jake whispered as he let out a dry chuckle. "Good luck Jungwon-ah, make him yours."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months, Jungwon and Heeseung had gotten closer and were inseparable at this point.

Today, Jungwon had texted Heeseung to meet him at the old oak tree after school. Clueless, Heeseung agreed.

After school

Once the school bell rung, Heeseung quickly packed his bag and went to the oak tree.

There, he saw a trail of flower petals and followed the path.

Once the trail stopped, he was in front of the oak tree.

"Hey~" a voice said, startling Heeseung. Soon, a pair of strong arms snaked up his waist. Heeseung turned around, still in the protective grip of Jungwon.

He smiled his pretty smile as he patted the younger's head. "What did you call me here for?"

Jungwon let go of his grip on Heeseung and instead, held his hands.

His pretty hands that adorned multiple rings.

"Lee Heeseung, the boy who let me become his very first friend. The boy who stole my heart, and made me fall in love. Dear Lee Heeseung, let me have the honours of calling you mine and make me the happiest boy alive. Please be my boyfriend?"

Heeseung blushed a pretty red hue and mumbled a soft 'yes'.

"I cant hear you, Angel, speak louder." Jungwon teased.

"Yes, I want to be your boyfriend." Heeseung, spoke, this time a little louder.

Jungwon squealed and hugged the elder. "Can I kiss you?" Jungwon asked. Heeseung just nodded his head.

Without another word, Jungwon lifted Heeseung's face with his hand and kissed his lips softly.

Oh how he was over the moon.

Jungwon placed his hands on Heeseung's waist and made their bodies impossibly closer.

But, they had to part to breathe.

"That was better than I imagined." Jungwon whispered darkly.

Heeseung turned red, "You imagined it?" "There are so many things I imagined of, angel." Heeseung could only hit Jungwon's chest lightly as he looked down.

While they were having fun, a pair of eyes looked at them from afar.

"True love is beautiful, isnt it?"

The end-

Hope you like it!! Also, EVERYBODY SAY 'GOOD LUCK/ALL THE BEST' TO poppyemerald as she will be going to take a major exam in the next uh 7/8 days!!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

234K 4.8K 41
Short stucky one shots for you shippers. Update regularly (ish). Taking requests incase you want something specific to happen. (no smut/sex)
62.3K 1.1K 28
Enhypen bxb one shots... You can also request too, I'll do any ships I don't want it to have many chapters, about 20+ is good. Started: 07.10.21 Ende...
31.3K 467 45
welcome! please check the first few parts for how to submit commissions and what the guidelines/rules are for commenting, etc. 🔔 - requests are ope...
19.5K 236 26
Origins One-Shots feel free to request ships wether them be romantic or platonic I'm fine with it. If you want to know the rules please read the firs...