๐Œ๐Ž๐Ž๐๐’๐“๐‘๐”๐‚๐Š | ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...

By lushcioys

โ–ถ ๐Œ๐Ž๐Ž๐๐’๐“๐‘๐”๐‚๐Š หŠหŽ- โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณƒเฟ”โ‚Šโ€ขเฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ไธๆ„ใ‚’็ชใ‹ใ‚ŒใŸ หŠหŽ- โ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’. ๐ด... More

๐Œ๐Ž๐Ž๐๐’๐“๐‘๐”๐‚๐Š
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐ž๐ข๐ฃ๐ข๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ๐š
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐š ๐š๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ฐ๐š ~ ๐ง๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐ฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘. ๐ข๐ณ๐ฎ๐ค๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ข๐๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ฒ๐š
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’. ๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“. ๐ญ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ข ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ฃ๐ข๐ค๐ข
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”. ๐ญ๐จ๐๐จ-๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ-๐๐ž๐ค๐ฎ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•. ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐จ๐๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ข
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–. ๐ก๐ข๐ญ๐จ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—. ๐๐ž๐ง๐ค๐ข ๐ค๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ข
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐ข๐ณ๐ฎ๐ค๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ข๐๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ฒ๐š
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ค๐ž๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐š๐ฆ๐ข
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฒ๐š ๐ญ๐จ๐๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ข
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐ข๐ข๐๐š

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐ฆ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐จ ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐š๐ญ๐š

479 16 1
By lushcioys

HE WAS PRECISELY the greatest hero of all time. He's always been the light of everyone's lives. If any individual would be in distress, he'd be there; no matter how big or small the situation would've been; with good grace, he would willingly be the one to partake in eliminating one's own sorrow.

No matter how problematic or controversial the circumstances would be, He always seemed to be able to keep that enlarged bright smile plastered onto his face no matter what. And mainly because of that reason, it's what caused people to revere and idolize him globally. That had included you as well.

You adored everything he did and admired all of his heroic attributes. You thought it was pretty charming how he would always kept that big and bright smile on his face. Some might say that you might've had a major crush on him throughout the years.

But after coming in contact with him one day has completely changed your life for the worst. You definitely never expected someone like him to do something so atrocious, specifically since he was a professional hero at that. But looks can be deceiving, no matter how convincing they may seem.

You had an upcoming job interview at the time and you were running late so you had to sprint. You had gotten fired from your last job because of a 'Karen' situation, and the saying "the customer is always right" didn't apply to that situation for you. But that was also the leading cause of your resignation as your boss had fired you.

It annoyed you that people would stick up for such disgusting and obnoxious people just to have a good review and outlook for themselves. But that's just the way our society is, and nothing is going to change that unfortunately. But instead of stating abrupt facts, let's get back to the main story, shall we?

You panted vigorously as you wiped the sweat from your forehead. You closed your eyes for a split second, only for you to come in contact with something large, similarly to a brick wall. Your sudden collision caused you to stumble backwards and fall to the ground pretty harshly. You looked down at your hand only to see a small scratch mark. You sucked your teeth in as the mark had stung a bit. You averted your gaze from your hand and onto what you had run into.

Your eyes widened immensely as you realized that the person you had run into was no other than the beloved professional hero 'Le million'. A small blush seeped onto your cheeks out of embarrassment as his blue hues were laid upon your figure. "I'm so sorry! I-I wasn't paying attention..." You stammered anxiously.

"It's alright. No need to worry about it." Mirio said reassuringly as he gave you a gentle and warm smile. "Here. Let me help you up." He reached his large hand out to you. You grabbed his hand and you were instantly jerked up from the ground by him with ease.

"Thank you, Le Million." You stopped as he held his hand up. He then spoke.

"No need for the formalities. We're both out in public and I'm not doing any type of hero work today. You can just call me by my name. Mirio." He said.

"Alright Le Million, I mean Mirio." You were a bit baffled that he let you call him by his genuine name. "A-again... I'm so sorry for crashing into you like this." You bowed apologetically.

"It's really not a problem at all. I'm just glad that you're alright." He once again gave you his signature smile, making you blush a little. For a moment it was silent awkwardness between the two of you. Mirio just stared at you in your eyes admiring you and just diverted onto how astonishing you were. You noticed his stare on you which made you feel pretty anxious.

"D-do I have something on my face?" You asked the taller male, breaking the awkward silence. He seemed to break out of his daze.

"Oh, I apologize for staring. I'm just admiring how dazzling you are." He opined. Your eyes widened and the blush on your face seemed to cover the entirety of you face which made you look like a ripe tomato. Mirio noticed and slightly laughed at your reaction.

"Uh... thank you."

"It's no problem." He said as a small blush had also begun to form onto his facial features. "If it's not too much trouble, I'd like to take you out and possibly have dinner together at a delicate restaurant sometime." He offered. He then reached into his pocket and pulled out a small piece of paper and a pen and wrote something out onto the single sheet. He then handed you the paper which contained his phone number. "Here's my number. Call me whenever you get the chance, alright?" A blush crept upon your features.

You were very much befuddled at the fact that he'd given you his number. You gradually accepted the paper from him and stared at the line of numbers written onto the singular sheet.

"Y-yeah. I will, thank you." You stammered. After a sudden realization, you remembered that you had to attend the job interview before six o'clock in the afternoon. It was currently five-fifty. "I'm so sorry to run off on you like this, but I have a very important interview to get too." You stated. "I'll be sure to call you sometime!" You yelled to him as you waved him off and ran off into the distance.

Mirio didn't know what to think at the moment. The second he laid his diamond eyes onto your figure, he felt pretty odd. His heart had begun to pace rapidly. He could feel his face heat up at the thought of you. He felt an overwhelming attraction to you, feeling the need to protect you at all costs.

He felt as if you were the only thing that mattered in his life. Even though he had just met you, he still felt as if he needed you by his side. He wanted you. He's never necessarily wanted to fall in love with anyone since he's seen all of humanity as equal individuals. But maybe you're the very thing that changes his view.

To this day, you regret ever meeting him. He was overly obsessed with you and you never even realized it until it was too late. The person you've always admired the most was keeping you captive as his lover in his
multimillion dollar mansion. He had left to complete his professional hero responsibilities approximately two hours ago.

He had your wrists and ankles restrained and tied tightly to the bed frame in his bedroom, but after a while of biting and pulling on the ropes, you had managed to break out of them and you were now currently hiding in the bedroom closet. You heard the sound of a door open, meaning that he was home

"Love, I'm home!" You heard him shout happily as he trailed his way towards the room. Although the house was quite large, you could quite frankly hear his heavy footsteps echoing throughout the house as he walked up the stairs. As he has gotten to the room, he pulls out a key and unlocks the door. "Hey sunshine I'm back. I even brought you your favorite food. I wanted to say I was sorry for tying you up like this, but..." His eyes widened immensely when he had seen the empty bed and torn ropes scattered across the mattress.
"y/n! Where are you?!" You heard him yell with panic and frustration in his tone.

You then heard quick and heavy footsteps meaning he ran out of the room to try an find you as he shouted your name multiple times. You slowly cracked open the closet door and took a peak. You saw the room door wide open and a paper bag that contained what seemed to be food that was sitting inside. You quietly sighed in relief, and slowly opened the closet door as to not make a noise to alert your captor. You took a step out of the closet and walked towards the door and peeked out looking left and right to make sure that he was nowhere in sight.

Once you were sure that the coast was clear, you slowly ran throughout the hallways to get to the front door. The house was unsurprisingly large and since you've never been outside of the room he held you in, you couldn't navigate where the exit could be. After a little bit of looking around the house and being careful as to not be spotted, you finally managed to find the front door. You were smiling widely as you finally were gonna be free from the psychopathic professional hero that you once adored.

You immediately ran, bolting towards the door and reached for the doorknob. But as soon as you grabbed the knob and tried to open the door, it was pushed back to be closed and you felt a strong arm wrap around your waist that pulled ever so tightly into what felt exactly like a brick wall. You instantaneously recognized that feeling. It was indeed Mirio. Who else would it be?

"y/n." He said as he had sounded displeased. "You're supposed to be in our room... why are you out here love?" He asked in a terrifyingly calm and gentle voice.

"I-I uh.. I was just going home. That's all..." You said anxiously.

"But this is your home. This is our home my sunshine. You live here with me. I don't understand why you would ever want to leave your own home? That doesn't necessarily make sense." He laughed.

"No... To my real home! The one where I'm not being held captive!" You yelled, causing him to flinch at the sudden outburst. You winced in pain as you felt pain in your arm as he was tightly squeezing it which left a bruise and for the blood circulation to be cut off, making your arm go numb.

"Don't yell at me sunshine. It upsets me when you yell." He said sternly. His facial expression had turned to seriousness. "You've been very disobedient lately... And I've been nice enough to let it slide for a while. But I'm not letting it slide this time. Since you tried to escape from me when you know I specifically said to stay in the room, I'm going to have to teach you a little lesson." He said, whispering the last part in your ear making your eyes widen in fear. You began to struggle vigorously in his grip, desperately trying to get away from him. He then placed a damp rag over your mouth which contained a strong chemical called chloroform. "Shh... everything is gonna be just fine, love. Just go to sleep and before you know it, it'll all be over. You won't have to worry about anything else." He said in a soft voice.

"I'll always be here to protect you. And that's a promise I'll always keep." That was the last thing you heard before you fell unconscious into Mirio's arms. "After all, I am your knight in shining armor. My duty is to keep you protected at all times, even if it costs my life. That's what a loyal knight does for their royalty, isn't it?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 97 12
The Star-crossed lovers may have defied Fate, but that only meant their journey forth would be completely uncharted. The universe never planned for s...
25.4K 1K 28
๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ. "๐Œ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐๏ฟฝ...
Mine By Kate

Romance

278K 7.1K 65
" what's wrong," he asked, fucking tears, now I have to answer him " nothing I'm fine," I said he scoffed " I didn't ask are you okay but obviously y...
47.2K 1.1K 10
| Warning: These chapters involve mature scenes and scenes that may be triggering. Viewer Discretion Is Advised. | | Disclaimer Part 1: I DO NOT OWN...