𝓗𝓲𝓼 𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓮�...

By M0chi_writer

『" Can I take her home with me? " 』 『天使』 𝙄𝙣 𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 Shoto falls in love with a baby th... More

『INTRO』
『1』
『2』
『3』
『4』
『5 』
『6』
『 7』
『8』
『🎃』
『10』
『 11』
『🔥』
『🎄』
『14』
『15』
『16』
an
『17』
『19』
『20』
『21』
『22』
『23』
『RE-INTRO』

『18』

173 7 0
By M0chi_writer

───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚♡ ⋆。˚ ❀

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫

┊ ┊ ♫ °.

┊ ⊹

✽ ⋆ ┊ . ˚.

˚✧

Rina took a deep breath as she tried to lift up the boulder in their backyard but failed.

"Riri why don't we try something simpler" Shoto Handed her a small rock.

"Daddy I'm not so weak, Izumi and Katsuya are"

"They have been learning since they were 5 you just noticed your quirk a year ago" Shoto cut her off

"Uncle Izuku got into UA with just 3 months of training"

"You are not as strong as Izuku" he yelled at her causing her to filch.

"I will never be strong enough for you. I'd just be a little baby girl to you" her eyes filled up with tears.

"Riri wait" Shoto tried to grab her hand but she smacked it away running to her room and slamming the door shut behind her.

"Riri please open the door" he tugged on the door but it was locked.

"Leave me alone" she yelled with a shaky voice. He walked away in defeat.

"Riri please let me in i need to talk to you" Shoto gave up for the night to go back the next day.

"Todoroki Rina Open this door or i will remove the door from the hinges i understand that you are angry at me but you need to go to school" he shook the door handle trying to open it.

"Rina... oh my goodness where did she go" he had finally gotten in to an empty room and a neat bed. She couldn't have ran away from the window she must have gone through the front door.

Shoto ran to the street noticing a CCTV camera by the convenient store not far from the house.

"I need your CCTV tape of yesterday from 9 pm to 3 am today"

"Ok sir let me check with my manager" the cashier ran to the back then brought Shoto to the CCTV monitor room where he saw Rina running away and not being kidnapped. He was a bit relieved knowing she wasn't kidnapped from his home now he just had to track where she ran to.

『♡』•『♡』•『♡』•『♡』

"Why the hell would Rina run away from home" Denki looked shocked at the news of Rina running away from home.

"Because icy hot ended up becoming the opposite of his father" Katsuki leaned out of his seat.

"Loving and caring?" Denki's shocked face turned into confusion.

"No overprotective and overbearing" Katsuki stated.

"Isn't that the same thing his father was" Denki looked at Shoto for answers.

"Yes but he motive is love" Izuku added.

"I just don't want to see her get hurt" Shoto lowered his head.

"You're also preventing her from achieving her dream, sometimes kids fall inorder to learn how to walk" Eijiro explained.

"Yes kiri is right Shoto we got hurt a lot in order to become who we are, we would have never been able to achieve this without getting hurt and mostly because we run head first into danger" Izuku added to Eijiro's point.

"Let her make mistakes and learn from it" Katsuki stated.

"I'll try"

"Good Riri you can hear your father has agreed to let you train without any limitation" Izuku pulled out his phone

"Okay thanks uncle Izuku" Rina said over the phone.

"Riri please come back home "Shoto narrowed his eyes at Izuku holding the phone.

"I'm home uncle Izuku promised to talk to you"

"Thank goodness"

『♡』•『♡』•『♡』•『♡』

Izumi, Rina and Katsuki walked back to Izumi's house from Katsuya's since it wasn't far.

"I have this limited edition pro hero Deku coin i also have a Shoto one if you want to see" Rina skipped to their front.

"Is it like this" Izumi she her and Katsuya his coin.

"Yes"

"My dad got it for me last week" Izumi boasted.

"But the ones in Japan where sold out a month ago" she looked confused

"He got it from New York they weren't sold out yet"

"I don't have any" Katsuya quietly spoke.

"I have a limited edition dynamight plushie if you want" Izumi turned to Katsuya.

"Thanks but Why are you giving me?" Katsuya looked confused.

"It scares the hell out of my baby brother and I didn't want to throw it out "

"Oh thanks-"

"No problem"

"Oops I'll be back guys" Rina quickly said as she followed the coin she had dropped into an alley. She heard a loud bang.

"Why the hell are you walking down an ally on your own normal kids are supposed to have PTSD after going through what you went through" a scarred person appeared from the shadows wearing a baby carrier almost immediately after the loud bang.

"Hi uncle Toya. Who is the baby?" She pointed at the baby.

"Some random hoe had her" he shrugged.

"He has your eyes. is she my cousin? how old is she?" She tried to touch the baby but couldn't reach him.

"Hey wait don't change the subject Why are you here?"

"I was looking for a small Shoto coin it rolled here" she started looking around.

"It's dangerous your dad will get you another one"

"It's one of a kind there are only 100 in the world and that was the last one"

"Riri" Katsuya yelled.

"I'm coming Katsuya"

"Here take it. Bye kiddo" Dabi quickly found it and gave it to her.

"Bye uncle Toya see you later" she took it and walked off waving at him.

"Don't do that"he frowned.

"We'll see" she smiled.

"Hey kiddo"

"Who was that? please don't tell me that was Rina," Tomura walked towards Dabi.

"Do me a favour and hold her for me while I handle this guy " Dabi remove his child from the baby carrier.

"You have such boldness handing your kid to someone who can disintegrate Him in seconds" Tomura took him from Dabi

"I'll kill you if you do. Now turn around, so where was i" he opened the huge dumpster pulling out a person.

"I'm sorry I didn't know that was your niece" the person begged but Dabi wasn't having any of it.

"Shhh she probably still not far enough and I don't want my son to hear you, so don't scream so loud" Dabi shushed as his palm lit up in a blue flame.

"I'm so sor-" Dabi lounged the flame at him burning him to crisp before he had a chance to scream.

"Give him back" Dabi turned to Tomura.

"No she's already sleeping don't wake her up" Tomura shook his head as the baby was already asleep.

They quietly argued as they walked back to where they lived. They continued even as Tomura had put the baby in her cot.

"Hi guys. What happened?" a brunette lady said as she wrapped her hands around Tomura's waist.

"Dabi got involved in Rina's life again kai" Tomura frowned.

"I'm her uncle"

"That's true" Kai nodded.

"Kai" Tomura protested.

"Just let me land ok? so Dabi we were giving a chance to live our lives quietly after that all for one incident so don't blow it" Kai explained.

"I know it's just that my little brother invest so much emotions into Rina and if something happens to her Shoto will lose it"

"That's true"

"It would be nice to see pro hero Shoto turn into a villain i wonder what his villain name will be" Toga walked in.

"It would probably still be Shoto and it would be nice to have Shoto on our side"

"You are right Kai he just mad because Shoto will be the good-looking brother " Toga laughed

"Less burnt" Kai laughed too

"Sheesh" Dabi rolled his eyes

"Let's eat before dinner gets cold" Kai clapped, pushing Tomura to the dinning room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340 4 9
In which a girl trying to survive the shenanigans that happen in her time at U.A high school also happens to experience the disease called love. •••...
49.7K 979 30
(Not my art) Everything vent well, that will say... until Shoto Todoroki one night, comes back to the dorms with bruises. And Katsuki Bakugou who di...
17.8K 869 46
after being kicked out of his house, shoto runs as far as he could... before he passes out in front of a certain blond. a friendship spurrs out betw...
30K 894 17
"𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘪'𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩." ╰┈ ➤ katsuki bakugo x fem!reader ☆彡 ╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⋆.ೃ࿔* ˗ˏˋ 𝐅𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐁�...