Endowed Shadows(Boyxboy)

By IceFey

Wesley and Noah continue their adventure, but when they stop somewhere to collect supplies they find themsel... More

Wesley
Noah
(new main characters) *Ralph*
Luca *He'll be very important*
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 5

947 58 10
By IceFey

LUCA'S POV

There was an irritating silence as we all shuffled our feet across uneven paving. The entire area was much like that of a seaside resort... you know the ones, local shops, bars, souvenir shops... so all that shit. It was all really dead, if you excuse the pun... normally it'd be bursting with people. I glanced to my left and discreetly looked at Ralph... I often wonder why we're friends, exactly. I mean we're so different. I'm pretty sure he'd abandon me given half the chance. He'll probably throw me overboard when we set sail. Oh well, as long as he throws me a rubber ring or something because I can't swim.
I lowered my head as we came to a carpark full of badly parked cars, some burnt out others smashed up... papers everywhere, blood smeared across the far wall of a large superstore. This is when I had to stop, blinded by another vision of a falling tree. It actually looked familiar... where is that?
"No wait, Wesley, Noah stop." Ralph said just before they walked into a store the huge tree fell on it. He sighed and looked down at me then looked away. Noah turned to us and smiled at Ralph.
"Hey, not bad. Thanks, you probably just saved our lives." I would have told him that it had been my vision first but... I hate being praised anyway. Besides, I'm certain Ralph wouldn't mind having a compliment from Noah. I headed toward the store and turned on them all.
"So, I'm going inside now to see what I can find to eat... anyone else?"
Ralph just ignored Noah and followed me inside. Noah called in after us, his tone polite.
"Wesley and I will head inside after you guys, we'll keep watch whilst you have look around."
"Aren't you generous." I muttered, more to myself than anyone else. I stood over some broken glass and door frame, then glanced around. I whistled.
"What a mess." Inclining my head I saw something in the distance and as soon as I realised it was my favourite thing in the world, I ran for it.
"M&Ms?" Ralph asked behind me when I picked them up, "Those are amazing, I missed chocolate, and all of the other real food." He smiled at me. I huddled the packet to me and glared.
"Get your own, these are mine. I found them first." I scanned the area of chocolates and candies scattered about the floor and almost dove for some mint chocolate. "Oh my god, I've not seen this in ages! Here, hold this." I threw the packet at him and rummaged through the stash with child-like eyes.
He caught them and smiled, "You're adorable you know that?" He asked kindly. I stood up with an arm full of different varieties and smirked.
"This sort of thing always makes me happy. It's sweet stuff, I love sweet stuff. And the fact that it's all FREE is even better. I'm taking the lot. Ah... why couldn't Finlay give me more arms?" I looked at the stash in my arms and then the mound on the floor... so not fair. I pouted.
Ralph walked over and picked up a backpack, "Here, put the sweets in here."
Wesley came up to us, "mmm. I love chocolate." A smile spread across his face, "May I please have one?" He asked innocently his eyes changing to white. I hugged them closer to me for a moment. Okay first of all, this isn't a selfish or spoilt thing... this is because sweets are normal, and I need a little bit of normal right now. However... I glanced back at Wesley and thought... grr, why the hell must he have that look?
"Fine, here." I held out my arms with the stuff inside, not having chance to place it in the backpack yet.
"yay! chocolate!" Wesley smiled and kissed my cheek , "You're my new bestest friend!" I lowered my arms slightly, not really knowing what to say. Aside from Ralph, nobody even wanted to talk to me...
"Chill out, it's just chocolate." I sighed in the end, and placed them in his arms. "I'm checking out the rest of the store, they might have electrics in here and... no, nevermind. Be right back." I walked around the wall which separated frozen from confectionary, although why would we want frozen food? Either way I have to remove myself from the sweets or I may end up giggling.
"So what music do you like?" Wesley came up behind me. I startled and glanced over the music collection again.
"I'm not sure... I used to play but... so anyway, nevermind. What about you?"
Wesley smiled and looked through the Cds, "I like a lot of music, besides country, just ew." He smiled at me. I tried to concentrate on the CD's and found one that seemed familiar... I reached out for it and showed him.
"I guess this one. It kinda stood out, so it might mean something."
"Green Day, They're good. I like that kind of music." Wesley smiled then walked over and opened a Cd player and found batteries and put them together. He took the cd out of my hand and put it in the player then put headphones
on my head and pressed play. "There. You know you are kind of cute." It took a while but finally my brain caught up with what he'd just said, and I answered slightly confused.
"Huh?... um, thank you I think. I'm not too sure that Noah would approve of your comment though."
Wesley shrugged like he didn't care that much,and smiled slightly, 'maybe, but he can be a big baby at times too.' Wesley sent.
'So can I.' I held on tight to the CD case, then turned my back and scanned the rack of music some more.

'Yah, but you have that adorableness about you unlike him, you can pull it off.'
'Sorry but, I'm not a cheat. Besides, how do you know I'm not with Ralph? I could be.' I kept glancing over the CD's... oo, so cool I haven't heard these guys in ages.
'because every time you look at him it seems like he'll just disappear from you.' Wesley looked over to me and smirked, 'plus you think he'll throw you away if he finds someone better.' I stopped scrolling the list of 'My chemical Romance' songs and looked at him. I frowned.
'How the hell do you know that? It's supposed to be a secret.'
'Because you're like me, and that's how I feel about Noah, even if he tells me he loves me thousands of times. I feel like I'll lose him eventually.' He sighed and looked away. I glanced at the CD case again... what would Gerard Way do? I grinned.
'Well I think he'd pretty much bail on you if you cheated on him with a cold heart. I hate him incredibly but, I couldn't. Not knowing you were with someone who loves you deeply. Even I can see that. Here." I handed him the CD case and instructed.
'what is this?' He looked at me curiously. I gave him a smile and spoke softly.
"When you get back, I recommend track five. Listen to it, and whilst you do think of the one person you want to share that song with."
"Okay. I will." He smiled slightly, then put the player and the rest in a bag he had then looked at me. "I don't understand why you think you're not good enough for Ralph.He's the one that should be worrying about that." I shrugged a little.
"Ralph can do better. I'm not emotionally available... I can't grasp those feelings yet. It's all strange and scary. You know, he tells me he likes me and stuff but... we only know each other and haven't met the outside properly, so I'm not allowing myself to feel anything on purpose because if I do... and he leaves, where does that leave me? He already likes Noah. It's a vicious circle of 'what if'"
"I understand, the reason why Noah and I started to actually like each other was because we were in with What Finlay had us do and such." He shrugged, "So sometimes I wonder..."
"Did you know one another before that?" I picked up an MP3 player and inspected it.
"Yah, but we were always mean to each other." He said and shrugged then walked over to a laptop. "I wonder if youtube still works."
I glanced at him and kept my tone quiet. "You know, people always say that you should 'treat them mean, to keep them keen' I never believed it myself but... I suppose it could have happened to you guys. I can see he loves you. But, Ralph and I... we met in the lab. We only know each other. You've had school, other people prior to this outbreak. Noah could have easily chose someone else, as could you. Instead, you have a bond stronger than anything else now, because you've come through the virus together." Why the hell am I even getting involved? This is so NOT me. Why should I care if they break up or whatever, it's not my business.
Wesley looked over to me, "You're right." He said, then turned on a computer, "Although I'd do anything to have planet earth to be normal again, Where did you live before?" I opened my mouth to answer right away except... I frowned in confusion... on the realisation I felt my heart ache.
"I... guess I don't remember." I let out a small laugh trying to hide my hurt. "Well if it was an important piece of information I'd remember right? Right. Well I'm done, so... I'm going to wait outside."
Wesley took my hand then looked in my eyes and searched them for a moment, "This'll hurt only slightly." He pressed his index finger on my temple and there was a sharp snap in my mind. I tightened my grip on his hand trying to ignore the pain but, it was terrible. I received an enormous headache, so powerful I could hear the throbbing in my ears. My legs shook slight, and at that moment I found myself pleading him, which is something I have never done before.
"Ahh, no... okay, stop, it fucking hurts."
"Shh." He said softly and hugged me, "It's okay." I couldn't even hold myself up, the feeling of something static occurred and I winced.
"Is it supposed to be like that?" I glanced up at him, my eyes struggling to see properly.
"Yeah, it is." He said, "Your mind is very clouded, just go to sleep for five minutes and then we'll leave." Wesley sat down and leaned against a cd shelf and let me lie my head on his legs, as he played with my hair. For a moment I lay there with a sharp throbbing in my head, but it gradually subsided and subconsciously I moved my right arm across, almost hugging him.
He sighed and looked down at me and a smile played on his lips, 'sleep, and you'll feel better. don't worry I won't let anything hurt you.' Without warning my eyes voluntarily obeyed him, and with so much contentment that I wanted to hurl, I thought.
'You just did.'
'Only to help you remember, I know how it feels. I had to remember my life in the lab when the freak of a doctor took away my memory then I had to remember again when I was killed by zombies... Long story.' He sighed and continued to play with my hair. I couldn't seem to argue, I felt relaxed... I not felt this relaxed in... god knows how long. I hugged myself into him a little more, automatically.
'I feel kind of strange... and tired.'
'Go to sleep then.' He moved a little to get more comfortable and wrapped an arm around me and with his other he continued to play with my hair. I was almost drifting and found myself uttering nonsense, quietly. I can't really remember what I was saying.
"You won't leave, will you? Don't leave me on my own."
"I won't now hush." His voice soft and calm. I felt my body relax and become lifeless, as the world around me faded.

I was soon later shaken from my sleep, "Time to wake up, we need to get going Luca." Wesley said in my ear. It felt like I'd been asleep for years... I opened my eyes slowly and glanced around. Upon realising, I shot myself and nervously scratched the back of my neck.
"Sorry, I don't usually fall asleep on random people... not that you're random or anything, I just mean that... um... well sorry." I glanced around again, then back at him smiling with a small shrug.
He let out a slight laugh then stood up and helped me up, "It's okay, come on Noah and Ralph are waiting. And you look like an adorable kitten when you sleep." I'd forgotten about Noah and Ralph because I'd somehow just lost myself a little. You can't afford these emotions, Luca... Wesley is with Noah. I sighed.
"Are you prepared to tell your boyfriend that?" How can I be mad, I'm partly to blame but he's the one that's in a relationship. I lowered my head and shook it slightly, then walked back through the store, seeing Noah and Ralph stood talking. Life is fucking miserable. Wesley looked up at Noah for a second then looked away, it was a little like he was fighting with himself. I'm not this person, I cannot do something if someone else is bound to get hurt. I just can't, no matter how much I hate the person involved. This is horrible. I glanced at Noah, whom smiled at me... see, I can't. Then I eyed Ralph, torn... and then Wesley... even more torn. Who the hell do I turn to when things are this bad? I've never felt this before... with the pressure getting too much I stormed from the store and took a deep breath as I hit the outside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433K 17.4K 47
-COMPLETE-(BxB) It was just supposed to be a simple camping trip. It was supposed to be a time where Aiden could take some time out and get away fro...
27.5K 2.4K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
Sanctuary By Imajidragon

General Fiction

13.3K 637 26
Jake has nothing to live for. It really would be better to end it all now. On the run, scared shitless, and completely alone in the world, it's like...
82.7K 2.6K 56
[bxb] A young rogue wolf named Ethan passes through a packs territory, and gets caught by a handsome pitch black wolf with a firey color tint to his...