Suddenly Yours (TaeKook)

Galing kay DalTaeyang0130

Taehyung meets Jungkook who comes Into his life out of nowhere and suddenly means the world to him. Start da... Higit pa

I. Introduction
II. First Day High
III. Budding Feelings
IV. True Colors
V. Aftermath
VI. Lost In Your Eyes
VII. Wrong Ones
VIII. When Love Begins
IX. Fearful Thoughts
X. Believe in Fate
XI. Love Wins
XII. Seizing the Moment
XIII. First Time (M)
XIV. Stranger Danger
XV. The Hand of Fate
XVI. Overcoming Fears
XVII. Good and Bad News
XIX. All Yours (M)
XX. Opportunities and Threats
XXI. The Beginning of TaeKook
XXII. Vulnerable
XXIII. Words Cut Deeper
XXV. Back Together
XXVI. State of Pure Bliss
XXVII. Stand By Me
XXVIII. Yours, Forever and Always
20k Reads and Other Books!

XXIV. Unexpected Friendship

3K 174 5
Galing kay DalTaeyang0130

Seoul, Korea

Taehyung and Do-Hwan arrived at Seoul in the evening. Since everything was done in a whim, Taehyung had no idea where they will stay for the night. He was about to go to one of the hotel kiosks when Do-Hwan stopped him.

"Taehyung, I already got ourselves a place to stay at." Do-hwan said.

Taehyung was shocked and was about to ask where when he heard someone call his name.

"Taehyung-ah!"

Taehyung turned around. "Lizzie noona?!"

"Surprise!" Liz said to Taehyung and then she ran tto Do-hwan and wrapped her arms around his neck, with the latter's arms landing on her waist.

"And you, Mr. Woo, I missed you so much!" Liz said as she connected their lips together.

Taehyung's eyes went wide.

"Can someone please tell me what's going on here?" Taehyung shrieked.

Do-hwan and Liz got startled and stepped away from each other.

"Um, we're together now." Do-Hwan.

"I just hope so after what I've just witnessed. When did this even happen?" Taehyung asked.

"Let's go. I'll tell you about it on our way to my place." Liz said as she took one of Taehyung's bags.

"What?! Wait, noona, I don't want to intrude..."

"I insist, and you're not intruding, Tae. Can I call you Tae?" Liz said, cutting Taehyung off.

Taehyung just nodded, still dumbfounded about what he just found out.

A few minutes later, they were already inside Liz' car, driven by Do-Hwan. Liz on the passenger side and Taehyung at the back.

"Now, Taehyung, what brings half of my favorite ship here in Seoul, hmmm?" Liz asked.

Taehyung sighed. "Well, first, I have an audition tomorrow for this new drama series and, second, I want to get my mind off Jungkook who wants to break up with me."

"He did what?!?!" Liz' head turned to Taehyung instantly, with pure disbelief weitten on all over her face.

Taehyung gave her a blow-by-blow narration of what happened back in Singapore, trying his best not to cry again — too exhausted to shed another tear.

"Oh, Taehyung. Knowing Jungkook, I bet he just got so caught up in the moment that's why he said all those things without thinking. I'm quite sure he didn't mean it and I bet he's in much pain as you are right now." Liz said.

"I know. It just hurts to hear him say it."

"Wait, have you seen videos of their concert? You have no idea what happened, do you?" Liz asked.

Taehyung shook his head.

Liz took her phone out of her purse and opened the last article she was reading while waiting for the boys' flight to arrive. She handed the phone to Taehyung.

WHAT (OR WHO?!) MADE JUNGKOOK BREAK DOWN DURING THEIR SINGAPORE CONCERT?

(Credits to the owners of the images)

Taehyung's heart broke seeing photos and videos of Jungkook's "Stay Still" performance. All he wanted to do is run to his love, wrap his arms around him and take all the hurt away. But, he can't cos he's thousands of miles away from him. He felt so helpless that all he could do now is cry his heart out.

**

Jungkook didn't waste another second the moment their concert ended. He went straight to the dressing room, grabbed his bag and asked their manager to get a car ready to bring him to the Kim's residence.

Jin saw him rushing and told him to wait for him as he was also concermed for his little bro (in-law). The two quickly left the venue.

When they arrived, they saw Jenny on the living room.

"Jenny, is Taehyung in his room?" Jin asked.

"Most probably, hyung. Haven't checked up on him yet as he might want to be alone." Jenny said.

"Can we go see him?" Jungkook asked.

"Of course, Jungkook. I'm sure you two have a lot to talk about." Jenny said as she pat the younger's shoulder.

Jin and Jungkook went to Taehyung's room and knocked.

"Taebear, can I come in?" Jin called out, but got no reply.

"Maybe he's asleep." Jin told Jungkook, so he opened the door and to their surprise, Taehyung wasn't there, his bed was neatly made up.

Jungkook ran to the bathroom only to find it empty.

"Hyung, he's not here."

Jin took out his phone and dialed Tae's number but it's out of reach.

"Shit! Not again." Jin cursed. "It's out of reach."

Jungkook took out his phone and tried calling bim too, but to no avail. His heart beat was racing and he was getting anxious. He felt his eyes stinging with tears once again.

"Hyung, did I lose him?" Jungkook asked, his voice breaking.

"Calm down, Jungkook. For all we know he might just be staying in a hotel again. Let's just give him time, okay?" Jin said.

The two went down and informed Jenny that Taehyung wasn't in his room.

"Aish, that boy. I swear he can be stubborn at times. Where could he be again?"

Just then, Namjoon arrived from the concert venue looking distressed.

"Jagi?!" Namjoon called out.

"Here at the living room." Jenny shouted back.

"Jagi, I've to fly to Seoul first thing tomorrow morning." Namjoon said while walking towards the living room, not knowing Jin and Jungkook were there too.

"Huh? Why so sudden?" Jenny asked as her husband came to view.

Namjoon finally saw Jungkook and Jin.

"Oh, I didn't know you two were here, but it's good that you are. Taehyung's in fucking Seoul right now." Namjoon angrily said.

"What?!" The three simultaneously said.

"He just messaged me not to worry as he's with Do-Hwan anyway."

"What is he doing in Seoul, hyung? And why do you look so worried?" Jungkook asked.

"He has auditions tomorrow for a Korean drama series." Namjoon paused. "Min-ho is there too."

Jungkook's blood boiled at the thought.

"I'll fly there tonight." Jungkook said as he dialed his manager's number and asked for his help in booking him the next flight to Seoul.

While on the phone, Jungkook was pacing back and forth the living room looking mad as hell. Five minutes after, the call was done.

"Next flight out is 1:25 am. I'll be there in the morning." Jungkook told them.

"Kook, you can't fly alone. That's against company policy. It's dangerous." Jin said trying to reason out with Jungkook.

"You think I give a damn about that now, hyung?" Jungkook snapped at Jin and then turned to Namjoon.

"Do you know where he's staying for the night, hyung?"

"He only said he's at a friend's house."

"A friend? Do you know of any friend of his there?" Jin asked.

"None that I can think of at the moment."

"Can I have Do-hwan's number?" Jungkook asked.

"I tried calling him too, but it just kept on ringing earlier. But, here." Namjoon handed him his phone.

Jungkook quickly typed in the number on his phone and dialed it. After a few rings, he got through. To his surprise though, a woman answered the phone.

L: Hello?
J: Hello, who is this? Why do you have Do-Hwanssi's phone?
L: Hold on a minute, YOU'RE the one who called. Who are YOU?
J: I need to speak to him right now.
L: Roood. He's at the bathroom right now. Who is this so that I can tell him you called.
J: Tell him Jungkook called.
L: Jungkook-ah!! It's me. Liz.
J: Noona?!
L: The one and only.
J: Wait, I'm confused. Why are you there and why are you with Do-hwanssi?
L: Well, since I got suspended, I decided to go ahead instead of staying there to wait and fly back with my team.
J: Ok, and you're with Do-hwanssi, because?
L: Because he's my boyfriend.
J: Huh? Since when?
L: You're really more interested to find out about that than asking about your own boyfriend?
J: So, he's there with you?! Noona, why didn't you call me?!
L: He asked me not to. But, don't worry, Kook-ah. He's in good hands. We'll take care of him.
J: I'm flying there tonight so I'll be there around 10 in the morning. Can you send me your address, noona?
L: Ok, though his audition is at 11:30. You might not be here by...
J: I will be there. Please don't make him leave without me. But, don't tell him I'm coming either. I don't want him to run away in case he's not ready to see nor talk to me yet. The important thing is, he's not going there without me.
L: I think not seeing you is the last thing on his mind. He kept on crying like a baby earlier after seeing your concert photos and videos. He fell asleep the moment we got here and didn't even have dinner. He was so exhausted, Kook. Why did you make my Taehyung-ah sad like that?
J: Your Taehyung-ah?
L: Yes, mine. I've decided that I will adopt this fragile creature and just put him in my pocket where he will be safe forever. God, Kook it was so painful seeing him like that.
J: Please don't rub it in, noona. I know I fucked up and I regret everything I said. The thought of me not being with him to protect him scares me shitless, more than the prospect of him getting hurt because of me now.
L: I'm sorry, I know you didn't mean it. Do-hwan and I will do everything to stall him tomorrow in case he wants to leave early. Meanwhile, you take care and have a safe flight. I can't wait to see you two back in each other's arms.
J: Thank you, noona. I'll see you soon.

Jungkook ended the call, anger soothed by knowing that Taehyung is with Liz.

The three Kims were looking at him in anticipation.

"Taehyung's fine. He's staying at Liz noona' place."

"Our stylist? How did that happen?" Jin said confused.

"Apparently, she's Do-Hwan's girlfriend." Jungkook explained.

"Ok....now, how did THAT happen?" Jin asked looking surprised.

Jungkook shrugged. "I have no idea, but I'm just glad to know that Taehyung's with them." Jungkook said and then turned to Namjoon. "Hyung, can I stay at Taehyung's room for now, while I wait for Sejin-sshi? He's bringing me to the airport."

"Of course, Jungkook. You didn't even have to ask." Namjoon said.

"Thank you, hyung."

With that, Jungkook headed to Taehyung's room. He sat on Taehyung's bed and grabbed one of his pillows and hugged it tight. He stayed like fhat until Se-jin arrived twenty minutes later to bring him to the airport.

💜💜

Taekook at Harry Styles concert is the highlight of my day. And they are now trending worldwide!!!! I can't stop crying!!! 😭😍

Please share yout thoughts too and vote.
💜

- D.T.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

194K 9.5K 26
Taehyung, living in a perfect life with a good job and a beautiful girlfriend, Meet with an accident... waking up after several months, paralce of re...
409K 20.3K 84
( Completed ✓) Taehyung and Jungkook are forced to get married , not really forced . But Taehyung fall in love with a boy...unknown boy , who he rand...
71.8K 4.5K 18
Where Taehyung is caught between the past and the present and Jungkook just wants nothing but love from him. Start date: September 22, 2021 End date:...
33.3K 1.4K 17
a story where jeon Jungkook got to feel the feeling of love at first sight when he saw Kim taehyung for the first time..this is a clean and a very ha...